the Rift

[OPEN] lives swallowed [Azzaron/Open]

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
would you mind if I killed you?
Deimos had become molten again, the ruthless, diabolical, serrated pariah. Quiet for too long, snagged and snarled in the pinnacle of quiet, perilous clarity, he claimed Lucifer’s majestic creation, drove onslaughts, terrors, and devastations from the muted tapestries of their corporeal convictions. From silence came fatal subterfuge crooning over latent, listless lands with a perennial rapier, toiling, travailing until he was naught more than heinous and ferocious blends invigorating the senses towards subtle annihilation. Unholy, carnivore splendor, a breath of rampant decadence, a siege of immoral corruption, trapped and twisted in the Tartarean rapture of his latest conquer, the clarity of severity, the smoldering havoc. Undulating, argent sinew entangled innate enmity, held entropy in his sumptuous, seething grasp, bestial temptation, wild, feral allure, and the rapacious abhorrence slinked, coiled, in his heart – for he was naught more than the muted, taciturn credence of a silken predator; a masterpiece, a poet’s savage, wild prose. He’d committed insurrection and sedition once more, heard it sung from the trenchant depths of his raptorial predilection, allowed it to scar, pierce, perforate monstrous divinations, consume, harpoon and harbor the callous, heartless whims of deplorable treacheries. He’d scoured the resolute walls, the festering, brooding parlors, the meticulous immersion of serpentine gestures, and found a victim poised for slaughter. Any other being, who’d been damned by abduction before, may have felt the slip of a seraphic conscience nettle at their mind, touch upon their soul, scrape against their lungs, but here, he cut, slashed, rasped, and bludgeoned; too demonized, too callous, too much of the writhing, wrathful wraith. A day of iniquity, of calamity, of acerbic, mordant embraces of the reaper, the grim, the distorted, had contorted around his calculating, seditious splendor; thereafter, there had been no escape from the searing acrimony of his brutal diligence. Plucked from the reaches of virtue, burnt by the convictions of his own blunders, the newest prisoner had been selected by word of mouth, by the taste of irritation and vexation, for the rumored annoyance of his inane pursuits. A creed, fostered by menacing opulence, had slipped into the rafters of deplorable, derisive splendor, made harmonious raptures and reveries into the villainous twist of oubliettes and catacombs. For the Plague, he’d reached from behind the veil and with specious, carnivore allure, stole the whims of a foolish existence, brought it to settle amongst the runes of its prison. His lips parted, strung one word together amidst the chilly quietude. Statuesque immorality sang the impassive, nonchalant features of his stoic countenance, rendered them unattainable in the haunting, horrible grandeur. “Azzaron.” He granted him an acknowledged existence, a wicked, corrupt trap, profane and evil in the predacious art and oeuvre of catastrophe, and the world found the gilded creature to be caught, entangled, and ensnared into ominous, menacing misfortune. Death bestowed the forbidding, the sinister, and the frightening hymns of a nettled pestilence.

would you mind if I tried to?
Deimos
Credits

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Earlier

I had taken a nice stroll along the edge of the Steppe. I had been tempted to go and see Delinne, but it would give me, and her, more trouble. In fact, I was getting skinnier, I still had muscle, but I was thin. I hadn't been eating as much as I should've, and it was causing me to feel nauseous. My knees would shake uncontrollably, and I'd feel dizzy. I was eating again, so my nausea was fading, but I would still stumble once and a while. Walking in the Steppe was worse, the chilling air had sunk into my skin and made me freeze from wing tip to tail tip. I had burned a dying tree to keep myself warm, and I had zoned out while staring into the flames. I had thought about Delinne, the mare I had once loved. The mare who had walked away from me, taking my heart with her. I had thought about teaching Destry more about how to fly, how to fight for what's right. Which, is leaving the Basin and living with me. Maybe if I got Destry to understand... Delinne would have to follow her own daughter, right? I pulled myself out of my thoughts to see a long, blue tipped horn held to my throat.

Present

And that, is how I came to be here, walking towards the Basin with a horn to my throat. We reached the Basin slowly, and I had only gotten one good look at the stallion. He had vibrant blue eyes, a dark gray coat and a lion tail. All I could do was stare with fiery orbs, waiting for the stallion to move his horn away so I could fly away. I was tense, I was ready to outstretch my wings and fly. Could I get out of here now? I disliked being in the Basin, the smell of unicorns seemed so foul in my mind. Except for Delinne's smell... but how could I smell her? I was no hound, nor did I have the best nose around.

My name is spoken from the strangers' lips. Tilting my head just slightly, I gaze at him. "Yes?" I stare at him for a while, wishing to burn him. But... I wanted to hear why he wanted me first. I felt like asking now, but I decided I would see. Standing there in the cold, my eyes drifting to the icy ground, I felt out of place. Maybe because I was surrounded by unicorns? Shifting my wings slightly, I prepare myself to run. Muscles tense and ears flicked back, I waited for the stallion to let me go. At the last moment, I relax. I would leave after I had seen Delinne. Which will hopefully be soon.

[[Heather and I have discussed how Deimos brought Azzaron to the Basin, so hopefully it's okay I said that he was keeping his horn to Azzaron's throat. ^^ If not I can change it!]]

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Something had made me wander to just this place. Just this meaningless spot within the Basin. For these last past weeks I had just wandered around, thinking of several things that burned inside of my beating heart. Azzaron and our broken bond, my daughter, Mauja, my quest... They were all inside of my head, constantly giving me a headache.
How would I be able to handle all of this? Would I ever get back together with the palomino pegasus, or make the herd accept my hybrid-daughter? Would I ever understand the charmingly mysterious stallion who I called my King? Mauja had changed since the battle - that I knew - but I didn't exactly know how he had changed. He had just... Changed.
And the quest... Oh, it's been going on for too long. Did I really understand the pure nature of a jaguar by now? The quest had been chasing me since I first received it by the fatherly Earthen God.

I had to fix this mess that I had caused. I had to fix the bond between me and Azzaron because I just couldn't stand the fact that we were... That we were... That we weren't partners anymore. He was the father of my daughter after all, right? He had brought her into my world, he had given me something to believe in.
But my King... He couldn't have lied to me? No. I had to sit down with him and solve this mystery, and possibly also discuss the fact that my daughter had to be accepted into the Aurora Basin-herd.

Suddenly I stop, breathing the cold air. There was something different about the air, and how it smelled. I knew the smell of my herd now, every scent from every unicorn. And this was not a fragrance that was worn by a unicorn.
Out of pure curiosity I walk towards the strange smell and recognize it more and more as I come closer to the source. With about 100 hoof steps to go, I look up and see someone who I'd never thought I'd see within these borders again.
Didn't he learn a lesson last time he was here?!
And he was with someone I only recognized as one of us - possibly one of the warriors that had fought with us in the battle of the Edge. Oh no.

I knew that this was not good at all.

One part of me wanted to turn around and call for Mauja, but at the same time I wanted to save Azzaron from this stallion. I knew that I was strange, and nowadays it felt like I didn't belong within this herd. If it hadn't been for Mauja, I would leave without a doubt painful as the truth was.
My heart decided for me, and I walked up to the stallions. Why had this unicorn captured Azzaron? I stood in front of them both, eyeing them as I try to stay brave.
"Azzaron. Why are you here once again? Didn't you learn your lesson last time?" My voice was sad, but I still had that nagging-mother-tone in my words. I only cared for his safety.
The palomino looked so thin. He still had some muscles, of course, but he looked thinner than last time. Did he eat like he should?
I turn my blue gaze to the black unicorn, keeping a worried mask on my dark face.
"May I ask you why you have brought this pegasus here?" Since I didn't know his name or title, I decided not to mention either. Something in the back of my head whispered 'Deimos', but I wanted to be sure before I addressed him with a name.

The pegasus had probably wandered around right outside of the Basin-borders... But what did I know. This unicorn could've traveled all across Helovia for Azzaron, but for what reasons more than the fact that he visited during Tallsun?

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Decided to pop in here to gain a little muse, and it looks like I succeeded.
word count: 653
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c: