the Rift

[OPEN] Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Satisfied smirk curled like twisted black smoke upon her maw as the temptress slipped back into her territory. Behind her like a silver wraith, a small form stumbled after. It was far too simple to pick the right poison, one that would leave Demetrie dazed and helpless, fuzzy yet not injured in any way. Even if she had, Lakota's healing magic could fix most anything she inflicted in the first place. Luckily for the demon child, Lakota was not one to hurt someone so young, though she deeply wanted to for the impression she had left on Ophelia. Associating with the Assassin's at all had the Poisoner labeling her name with red in her ledger. Demetrie's name had first touched her ears at the meeting, where Tonka had placed himself in the same dark red of the young girl loopily following her into containment. When she had learned of the Assassin's, every nerve in her body screamed to leave the Foothills immediately and crush them. Show them the strength of the Grey, the strength they had used to rightfully take over the Foothills and claim them as their own. Instead she had found the one whose name had been breathed in passing, and taken her away in her mists.

Demetrie was a yearling, and hardly knew many life lessons, but if she wanted to act like a grown up then Lakota was not only going to treat her like one, but she was going to show her the real meaning of adulthood. Maybe being a prisoner would implant in her a little respect, or at least some fear of the Grey. So here she was, victorious in stealing away the little vixen of snow. Stopping, she whisked her tail out to flick at Demetrie's chest, Aodaun trotting alongside the young female and nudging her legs at the same time in an order to stop. It was a bit tricky leading the girl to her home in such a state, but it had all worked out in the end. Knowing there was nothing left to say to her, and that it would likely not register anyways, Lakota tilted her ebony cranium skyward and called out for one of her twins to meet her at the borders. White-splotched eye turned to face Demetrie, studying her intently with dark violet eyes. What would come of their new relationship together as prisoner and captor?

::ooc- this sucked hardcore, sorry.
::tag- Demetrie, Ktulu/Ophelia first, then other Grey members if desired

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

Eytan was the first to amble onto the scene of Lakota leading the pale yearling into the Foothills territory. His caramel eyes took in every inch of her as he transferred somtimes distorted images into the mind of his bonded. His focus then moved to the young polar bear that was trailing at Lakota's heels. He had been a small cub at one time, just as innocent as Aodaun. As it always is, his innocence was lost as he aged. In being bonded to a warrior he was even further removed from the innocence he had once known, yet he found joy in being bonded to Ktulu. He felt love for his bonded and though she never seemed to show her emotions outwardly he could feel the love that she had for him. It made his life worth living and made him want to please her for showing him the love that he had not gotten from his parents.

Several minutes later Ktulu approached. "Lakota." She greeted her poisoner with a nod of her head before she turned her attention to the yearling. Critical, crimson eyes looked over the young mare. "Assassin?" She asked the poisoner even though she already knew the answer. Why else would Lakota go out of her way to steal such a youngling. The Grey did not recruit by force, it would only be detrimental to them in the long run.gh

What the young assassin might consider as a cruel smirk curled Ktulu's lips as she finally turned her attention fully back to Lakota. "As always, you've done very well." Lakota was not a mare who Ktulu felt thrived on praise. She should know she was needed and did her job well, and even though Ktulu was not one to offer praise often, but she would offer it when it was deserved. "Have any plans for her yet?"

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her voice came raspy and it surprised many to hear, but she spoke. "No." She was not a fucking assassin and obviously Ophelia was a brain dead imbecile with no practical nerve in her entire body. Demetrie couldn't wait to unleash her horns on her ivory pelt and watch it be stained by blood dripping out. She had the visions of her ivory body engulfed by blood. Demetrie was cruel, and it had spiked some, but enough of her fantasizing. She. Needed. Out. Flicking her ears back immediately after she spoke, she hoped things brutish molesters would understand she wasn't an Assassin. Did she smell of blood? Did she smell of ice? Assassins. To sum it up, Assassins were evil doers and she left them quite sassy when she dumped their sorry asses onto the ground. Why was everyone a cunt, but her Spots? Shaking her head after each of Ktulu's questions, she knew she was on thin ice. After all, an executioner could snap in an instant, and it would be horrible if Demetrie 'got hurt'. Oh a reputation could waver in the air like a flag. It'd be good if the Assassins could take this place down and set up their own mansion in hear, no?

Demetrie had telepathically been raped of her thoughts. She had been thinking instead of speaking, Ophelia had read her thoughts in their previous gathering, and what had been read before, was this; "I spy no more for them, White Princess. I no longer want to do the dirty scuffling around that Ignita wants me to do. In my vanishing appearance in the band, my category has knowingly been changed. From spy to assassin. I do not, and will not tolerate such disrespect. And princess, I do understand you have powerful magic, but was it needed to use it now? I do not think a grown mare would be imposed by a near two year old." It had been those exact words. Demetrie knew know Ophelia was a retarded donkey. Or maybe mule? Demetrie hadn't paid any attention when Lakota, as referred to by the dark mare, had drugged her and slid her here. Honestly, Demetrie didn't what the fuck was going on. She stood loopy and swaying back and forth as if she was drunk and just got on land after being in a boat for a few years.

WOW! Congratulations you just stole a yearling filly from the wild. Be proud! You're so strong. Her thoughts held a sarcastic quip and now, she still stands. Her eyes glazed over as she stares into the distance. What drug had this horse used? Seduction.. No... Seducsion? No what was it? Sedation.. That's it.. Her mind went blank as she stood unaware of her surroundings. She looked distant, and she guessed her curse didn't come with dosages. Demetrie was small, and Lakota should've known a filly could be easily overpowered. Only would a stupid medic not know that.

OOC :: Yea.. We''ll pretend Lakota had sedated her, and she is still under effect. ALL PERMISSION IS ALLOWED ON DEMETRIE! Don't retard her though > . >

Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

::ooc- sorry for changing tables, and for the lateness, I simply couldn't resist the one ali made me <3

Who comes first on the scene is not entirely surprising, as it is Eytan's amber irises that meet hers. Patiently she waits, knowing that wherever the youth is, Ktulu is soon to follow. Aodaun desperately desires to run to Eytan and play, for he is still but a cub. Kota clamps down on that and reminds him that they are on business, that they cannot disappoint Ktulu or give her the wrong impression. Obediently he remains at her heels after correcting Demetrie's path, knowing not to go against her word. Hyper and innocent as he may be, the ferocity and discipline of his species lingered beneath the magic that bonded them. Slowly, Kota was training him, letting Aodaun grow with her into a mercenary she would be proud to call her other half. Demetrie stays by her side, wobbling in a daze. It would be easy enough to draw out her own poison with the gift the Earth had given her, but she didn't want to listen to her lip right then. Instead her violet irises landed upon the slowly approaching form of her Chieftess, the sway of her body and curve of her form familiar long before face and coloring were placed. Within moments, pale legs drew Ktulu across the satin greenery at their hooves, and they are face to face. Title falls from the lips of her Chieftess, and Lakota dipped her head slightly. "Ktulu." It is all that needs to be said, a greeting and a 'welcome home' in a code only they understand. Query falls easily from Ktulu's lips, but there is no need to respond verbally. There is a minute amount of doubt that lingers in the deep umber mare's carmine gaze. Choosing a different option, she merely twists a breed of a snort and a hum of confirmation through her maw. Ktulu shall understand.

Little brat piped up then, a single word with one syllable. Kota was not fond of harming foals, having always desired one secretly, but Demetrie was no foal in her eyes. When she had turned a full year, she had already participated in two invasions with four killings beneath her hooves. Croaking 'no' was clearly strained due to the drug coiling in her system, but Lakota's eyes narrowed and ears flicked back to half-mast in irritation at the smart-mouth little brat. Angry at her cheek, Lakota punished her swiftly with a nip to the small section where her left shoulder blade and neck connected. It was not hard enough to draw blood, merely a warning as any mother would do to their child if they misbehaved. Snorting she swung her crown back around to answer Ktulu, wondering how long it would take for Demetrie to annoy her enough to sedate her again. "Thank you, Ktulu. Until I decide it is time for her to be released, or should you order it of me, she shall accompany me on my rounds and aid me in my duties both as a medic and a poisoner. When I rest, Aodaun or another member will be watching over her, or she shall be put under for the night. Rest assured, should she get out of hand, she will be sedated. No true harm will come to her, no more than you have already seen, but she will learn respect." Lakota was not so low as to kill a yearling, or even permanently damage them, but she would not allow back-talk from the nasty little liar. Turning, she took in a slow deep breath and let it out in a measured tempo. As she did this, her healing magic reached out from the earth and into Demetrie from where her hooves connected. Seeking out her own poison, no matter the type, was easier than another's because it had a type of signature she could recognize. Drawing it out, the poison was drawn into the earth and the soil, purifying itself. Once plum eyes were unveiled once more, Demetrie only had a small trace of the sedation left in her system. It would be enough to keep her slightly sluggish as if constantly in need of a nap, but at least she wouldn't be standing mute beside them. Let her speak what she wished, Lakota would not hesitate to bite her once more for her cheek.

Credits

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

Very little, if any, attention was paid to the yearling when she spoke her one worded answer. She should consider herself lucky, however, that Ktulu was not one who was able to read the thoughts of another, for if she knew what Demetrie thought of her sister she would likely run her through and leave her bleeding out on the grass. Lakota's quick punishment of the brat brought another smirk to the dark Chieftess' lips. Obviously she did not have to worry about the brat causing any trouble in their territory.

Dark head turned back in Lakota's direction and the Constrictor's ears tilted forward as she listened to her poisoner. If Lakota knew her as well as Ktulu thought she might then she would know that Ktulu naturally favored the option of putting the yearling under. "Putting her under sounds good." She agreed. "Though I doubt she'll be able to learn respect without force."

Ktulu's tail flicked against her side and she shifted her weight so one hind hoof rested on its tip. It was a stance she hardly ever took up in the presence of anyone else, but she was comfortable in Lakota's presence and trusted her explicitly. "She's your prisoner." The dark mare then said. "Use whatever force you deem necessary and make sure she does not cause us any unnecessary trouble. If she's still a part of the assassins, which I believe she is despite her denial, then they will eventually come for her." Her gaze then shifted to the yearling and became critical once again. "Don't believe anything she says. More than likely she'll try to craft lies to get you on her side." Lakota was no fool, Ktulu knew, but she still felt it wise to warn her poisoner.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Oh thank you, Ktulu. Until I decide it is time for her to be released, or should you order it of me mom, she shall accompany me on my rounds and aid me in my duties both as a medic and a poisoner. Is that ok slave driver? When I rest, Aodaun or another member will be watching over her, or she shall be put under for the night like all scum bags should, but she's not a scum bag... Rest assured, should she get out of hand, she will be sedated RELEASED. No true harm will come to her at all, no more than you have already seen, but she will learn respect for dirt, also known as us. Demetrie wished this is what she had said. Instead of moving, she let herself lull into a melancholy stance. The only true and real thing about her was her honesty, and the sick and evil smirk plastered on her lips. Before Demetrie saw Lakota come at her, she swayed her body softly. Side stepping away from Lakota after the force of her bite prevented her from falling, but that wasn't her fault. It had been soft, but Demetrie was heavily drugged.

Ktulu spoke. Demetrie knew all too well they weren't coming for her. Flicking her ears back as poison was drawn, she regained her composure. Demetrie would not help Lakota, she would cause trouble, and she would be the rain on their parade. She blatantly turned her ass towards them, snorted, and sat down. She wasn't going anywhere. Her hind legs splayed out, and front struggling with the awkward position. If they so much as even touched her, she would allow herself limp completely. Eventually they'd just let the rat go. "Don't believe anything she says. More than likely she'll try to craft lies to get you on her side." Ktulu wanted Demetrie to look bad. She wanted everyone turned against the alabaster filly. "Assassins bad." She croaked out very roughly. Then, Demetrie got ready. She got ready to speak a mouth-full. "Edge danger. Rest safe. Ig-ignita bad. Tonka-a big." Demetrie got very light headed and felt everything was spinning. Her audits relaxing as her world went into an insane spin. Who knows, maybe the foothills would gain from Demetrie's captivity. "Kill." It was the only word that didn't sound strange on her tongue. It was simple. Kill Ignita. The threat would be forever gone, so what held them back? Were they scared? Her fore legs gave out and buckled under her ivory stomach. Had she fainted? Demetrie could easily be very useful here. She could tell everyone everything. She knew how each of the Assassins fought, and acted.

Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

Thin reedlike body swayed at her bite, and Aodaun was there with his body to keep her from falling completely. She was off in a world of her own, and yet the emotions that flickered behind her eyes let the dark mistress know that she could hear and understand just like she'd hoped. Youth doesn't capture her attention for long however, and soon the poisoner was glancing up through midnight lashes to catch Ktulu's gaze once more. Humming softly in her throat, knowing Ktulu would have no trouble with Demetrie, and with her suspicions over Ktulu's preference for nightly rituals confirmed Lakota was already starting to form her daily routine around the pest at her side. Briefly she wondered if they would be a strange mix between friends and enemies, had they met on different terms. It was a what-if scenario, however, and Kota didn't bother herself with the thoughts longer than a fleeting second. After all, said scenario could not happen at this time, and Lakota had no intentions of letting Demetrie run free until she was sure that the Assassins would no longer be a problem.

Small wisp of a smile drifts upon her lips, and she relaxes her face slightly to show the subtle warmth she usually kept beneath a sheet of ice. Ktulu was close to her, and the amusement in her expression was a clear sign of it. "The least I can do is try, yes? After her attitude towards us, I don't mind using a little force." Brow rose as the child turned her ass towards them, folding into a position that was surely uncomfortable. Did she not understand that she was leaving her spine and neck in full view, where she couldn't see and prepare for an attack? Even if they intended not to harm her too badly, Lakota was severely disappointed in this new generation. Surely Demetrie knew the most sensitive, vulnerable parts of her that could mean her instantaneous death were bared to two mercenaries? Snorting she ignored her pettiness, gaze flickering to Ktulu and dismissing the childishly mulish display.

It seemed her Chieftess had relaxed in her presence, and so the midnight vixen gave a small smile and let her own muscles ease out of the military pose she adopted naturally. "I doubt they have a healer, so even if they attempt to take her she will be dead weight. They will be foolish to attempt to take her from me by force," she hissed silkily. She wouldn't give Demetrie up until she was satisfied with the time she had served. After the blatant disrespect she'd seen from the tiny brat and Tonka, Lakota had little patience for the imitators. Crafty grin twitched her lips at the dark carmine maiden's words, a sly nature within it that had not existed in the small smile she'd given Ktulu earlier. "No lie could sway me from your side, Ktulu. Especially not deceptive words from such a young girl." Of course said pipsqueak had to pipe up at that point, swaying and mumbling through her haze. Lakota studied her intently, wondering why in the world she was still so heavily under the influence of her drug when she had removed nearly all of it from her system. Oh well, not her problem. It wouldn't harm her at least.

Information spilled easily from her lips, scattered as it was, and Lakota was tempted to pry more from her until she slid down to the ground in a weak flop. It looked rather uncomfortable, actually, so Lakota lowered her crown and pushed at the place where her neck and shoulder met. Intending to roll her onto her side so that her chin wasn't in such an uncomfortable position, and to get her legs out from beneath her where they had clearly never meant to go. "Well, at least we know that. Only a little different from what Ophelia already told us, but maybe we can encourage her to tell us more." Delicate shoulders shrugged, uncaring. Let Ktulu deal with the given information, relay it to Ophelia who had clearly taken control of the situation and the task of warning the other herds. At least that's what Kota had heard. She shadowed Ktulu more often than her pale sister, and with no affiliation to the intelligence side of the Grey, she didn't bother herself with more than protecting the silvery dame that was her leader's twin.

::ooc; lame and short, didn't realize I had been holding this up
::tag; Ktulu, Demetrie, Grey

Credits