the Rift

[OPEN] The Fellowship of the Throat [Kaj, Rishima]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

We move through the red entrance of the land in the early morning, when dawn has just come to shed it's golden light and more importantly, its heat. I have been meaning to come here for some time but I fear Tallsun in this desert would not have agreed with me. I remember all too well the last time that season turned, though admittedly it was not so unbearable this year.

We have traveled long and far and as I feared the path proved treacherous at times but my companions are both brave, my lion and the moon. What strange company for a black crow like me.

My wet wings slap the air as I come to land on the ground, splashing into a dark wave as I reform into a horse. It was easier to travel free of form, and safer too, but I do not suspect meeting new horses in a false body would go over well.

I glance on either side of me where I am flanked with friends and know some live within here too. Last tallsun I could not have said the same and would not have stood the same, least of all here. Now I bear the name Spectre and wear it with some hint of pride in what I've accomplished.

Yes, I have changed as we all have and all will do. It is why we have come, to strengthen the bonds made between our herds so long ago. We have grown and shifted since then, but though some things may change, others never will and this we hope to keep intact long throughout the years.

It's truly why I've come. The others may have their own reasons, but I need to ferret out some information, particularly from the old member of the Plague that lives here. Unfortunately I know not a thing about the horse other than he is unicorn. I hope whoever comes to greet us may know who I seek and be able to direct me better, else I will have a long month of searching to endure.

I cease my motions, not wanting to intrude too far into this land, even if its soil is said to be a home to use. We are some of the first to cross so freely and I would not have us ruin it by false assumptions. I am ready to wait for whoever will come to find us, though perhaps a welcoming trumpet would be best. Such is beyond the scale of my ability though so I shall leave that decision with my fellows.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.