the Rift

[OPEN] Freedom || Lana

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
THE PLAGUE
CROWLEY
Time was growing precious for the Weaver. After the meeting, Crowley had promised to himself and to his brethren to scour the Threshold as often as possible. They needed more able bodied individuals to bring home and into the Plague, although racist unicorns in the Threshold were not always the most easy thing to find. However, he had not yet done this, and today, he planned to free up some of his commitments as well as a certain prisoner.

"Lana!" His voice was clipped as he called out, approaching the lines of caves that lie nestled against the great mountainside, his golden eyes scanning for the form of the dark winged mare. Whether she was tucked away in the comfort of one of these caves or not far from them, he was not entirely sure, but he was almost certain she'd come hurrying out at the sound of his voice.

Drawing to a halt, the brindle awaited her appearance with impatience, and only when she finally did come forth did Crowley speak. "You are free to go," he said by way of explanation, eyeing her carefully as he said his next words. "But let it be known, filth, that if you utter one little word of this, I will find you again and rip those wings from your back. You and everyone you know." A sharp look was given to the feathered appendages, and then a scowl marred his face.

"Go now, before I change my mind. I'm done with babysitting."

[Derp post is derp]
SPY
Image Credit

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Lana!" Crowley's voice barked though the cave, bouncing of the caves rugged and curving walls. Life seemed to mean nothing now. The stench of hatred for me here was strong and I knew it and was used to it by now but just because you are used to something it doesn't mean you have to accept it. No, I would never accept it, not for all the gold in the world. I am,the Throat are, so much better then these. There the days were bright and beautiful and full of hope but now, her in the dingy cave, all hope had been crushed.

With ears flat back and slick to my neck I stumble to my hoofs. I then shake my head, my knotted mane hanging down my neck in small clumps and hurried out towards the sounded of his dreaded voice. Piercing yellow eye's greeted me unkindly and from under me I can feel my legs quivering slightly. What he spoke though was not what I was expecting.

"You are free to go." But there was a snag to everything and soon enough his voice of poison continued with threats that I am sure were not hollow and that he truly would break my wings if I told anyone. I swallow down, hard, almost choking on amazement at just being let go with no kicks or bites or anything. Not that it was a bad thing. I am almost frozen to the spot for a split second and would have been there for longer if his words hadn't cut though my ears. "Go now, before I change my mind. I'm done with babysitting." I am gone, within a flash. I silver tail whips out behind me and a few meters before the tree's start my wings unfold and take me air born.

My mind is racing ahead of me. I was out, that was a good thing yes, but I didn't know where the hell to go. Don't worry now Lana you idiot, just fly as far away as you can. So I did and I swore never to return here. Being a prisoner for the joy of some sick minded stallion was only a fraction of my life, a fraction of my life that I could hopefully move on from. But fear was still gripping my heart. I didn't know how long it would take to move on from this experience.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic