the Rift

[OPEN] You think this is funny? (Cera, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

A figure slept upon the cold ground, chiseled body pressed against the bark of a live oak tree. He appeared peaceful in a vulnerable state of rest. One could look upon this face from a distance and see nothing to strike worry or fear. Indeed most saw his face as friend, or brother, some even father. But they would be sadly mistaken. One couldn’t realize that amount of trouble that would follow when he awoke.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eyelids slithered open halfway, and then widened with shock at what they beheld. If one got close enough to see they would realize that the golden depths which stared across the vast emptiness of the field, were empty of pupil—but they were filled with a sharp hollowness. I stare around me at this foreign place; all is blissfully quiet and dark. A world still sleeping. How nice for them. This peacefulness might have not surprised a native, but this was much quieter than it had ever been before. So much so that my little black heart began to wonder if ‘my enemies finally had their way?’ I thought that surely I was about to meet the high ‘Pegasus’, who would come as a mighty white king with crimson pouring from his eyes to cleanse the world in blood and fire.

Any moment now.

Nothing but silence and the song of a morning dove greeted my patience. Coal colored body shifted into a stand, agitation growing by the second, a quick check gave assurance that death didn’t seem to be part of today’s plan. Everything that had been working before was apparently still working now. Ivory wings slither from my sides to stretch, their pureness does no justice for the user. My flesh is littered with scars of battles previously fought, a body that was obviously an instrument of war.

[EVIL TWIN]

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Dawn brushes past his vision, caress of 'good morning' touching his crown as Midas lifted and disappeared during his rest. This morn, Cera did not stir or awaken upon the daily kiss of beckoning. Peacefully he continued to slumber into the crisp air of autumn, cradled lovingly beneath the flaming colors of the tree he returned to every night. Only once the sun had risen further to birth more than a simple hazy glow upon the horizon did Ilaria awaken her beloved. Fina's gaze was the first he sought out after nuzzling his bonded lovingly, wishing to assure her safety in the branches as he did every morning. Smiling, he called quietly up to her, knowing her sharp ears would catch his words without needing to shout. "Good morning, pretty Fina," he cooed lovingly. Additional adjective had somehow bled into his greeting with every rise of the sun, and even if she didn't understand him- something he honestly did not know- the cherub called her by the adoring title each time his eyes opened to greet the day. Love for her had blossomed easily in his heart, for he always had room to spare for wandering souls to fit in. Cera had love to spare, and Fina had quickly become as great of a friend to him as Ilaria.

Yawning he mentally nudged Ilaria away from his knees from where she was curled up against his heart, and waited patiently for her to settle on his shoulders once more before rising. Tall, willowy form strode mindlessly across the sand, snow and caramel wings budding and stretching soothingly from his sides. Again, emerald gaze turned skyward and smiled when just as he had grown used to, Fina was soaring effortlessly overhead. Flight was not something he desired that morning, preferring a leisurely stroll over the skies. Truthfully it was Ilaria's sharp pang of unhappiness when he thought of spreading his wings that kept him grounded. A creature of the night, her sleeping habits had slowly changed to match his a little more, but some days she really needed her rest beneath the sun. Placatingly he kept his wings at his sides and his hooves on the earth, letting her dream peacefully on his back. It was a beautiful crisp autumn morning, and with the spirit restored to him after the bloodied stallion's attack, Cera was enticed to adventure out from the borders once more.

A few hours were spent beneath the significantly cooler streams of sunlight as the odd trio passed over the borders and into territory they all knew well from midnight meetings and family vacations. It was Fina that first noticed the stallion ahead, circling and crying down to Cera. Intrigued by her sudden change in behavior he quickened his pace, Ilaria being nudged awake as well. When the thistle cleared it gave way to a charcoal face he knew well, and jade eyes brightened happily. Oblivious nature suited him for those moments, but Ilaria was a different story. Sharp chocolate eyes caught the disgruntled look upon his visage, the scars that arced gracefully and even gruesomely across his canvas that had never been there before, the void look in his eyes. Hissing she bit and pulled at his mane, claws digging in. Cera whimpered and shot her a bewildered shot of anger through their bond. What in the world was she doing? Focusing again on the stallion he smiled brilliantly and ran forward to greet him, muzzle extending to brush in hello as they always did. "Dad! What are you doing out here?" By then even Fina was making sounds of anger, hissing and screeching from above, though her flight had dropped her closer to the cherub. Ilaria flashed repeated images of his father's body, far less scared than this stallion's, and clambered atop his crown to hiss at the imposter. Cera's soft face crumpled, confused, and he took two steps back from Midas. "Daddy? Where'd you get all those scars? They weren't there before. And what's wrong with Fina?" Gaze flickered up to where Fina was flying agitatedly overhead, sharp eyes showing no significant positive emotion towards his father, and became suddenly nervous. What was going on here?
Image by Alex
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
This place wasn’t home, that much was obvious. It was fresh smelling, vibrantly colored, alive—and disgusting in every way possible. But, it did look similar to my country in manner of shape; unfortunately configuration is where the similarities stopped. Small things such as dirt seemed enriched, the soil was filled with plant existence. I stared at the greenish grass below with growing distaste, why did it grow green? Why not grey? Picture a land without a green thing sprouting, a land burnt by volcanic ash and shaped by hardened lava as far as your eyes can see.

Weeds even turned up their cuticles at the thought of growing, the only thing that was able to take root was bitter tasting plasma turnips. The staple food for the citizens of my land was roots and turnips; one would image that starvation was a constant threat. But malnourishment was often the least of things that caused worry for citizens of ‘Aioleh’--our numbers were scattered across the territories, driven apart by the giant dragons that plagued the area.

Right, not that any of those dragons mattered right now. Because I wasn’t in Aioleh, I was here. Where exactly was here?

Why did my heart pound like a steel hammer? I started walking toward the center of this vast field, cautiously gazing around, body tense and ready for this illusion to vanish at any moment. No heavenly Pegasus descended to welcome its brother with arms open, and no demon from the pits of hell arose to punish me for past transgressions. The sun was just starting to peek over the eastern horizon, its color was surprising--instead of white it was. Bright gold?

Aioleh had two sun’s that were much larger than this one and both giving off pale white light. I stared into the sun’s wrath until my eyes could stand the burn no more. Squinting I turned away to scrutinize the dark timbers surrounding this meadow, past said trees I could make out the jagged outline of mountains. Mountains that didn’t smoke or burn?

I don’t know how long I stood by, just staring.

A sound, the sound of earth shifting. Someone was coming, I could feel each step they took with the soft vibrations of said soil. My cranium shifted toward the noise, stiffly staring out as a creamy patched yearling emerged from a distance haze and pranced into sight. My wings had remained out this entire time, drawing warmth from sunlight. Feathers closed now, the muscles pulling each tendon tightly along my scarred barrel. A frown was etched permanently across my muzzle, it only deepened as the cherub came closer.

The thin midget didn’t come alone, a strange bird engulfed in flames trailed above him at a safe distance, its beak wide with a screech that was loud enough to wake the deceased. Another pet traveled on his shoulders, sticking out like a sore thumb. Were these creatures his servants? I watched quietly, gauging this strange Pegasus child until he started to speak.

"Dad! What are you doing out here?" He ran to me as if I was a familiar friend. Feeling threatened by this, my shoulders grew tense and I snarled at his proffered muzzle offensively, "Daddy? Where'd you get all those scars? They weren't there before. And what's wrong with Fina?" My lips curling back to reveal yellow ivory’s while voice hissed, “Show some respect to your ranked warrior’s youngling—and I’m not your bastard father.”

Since we were closer I could give him a once over more properly, a scar flourished across his soft chest. Despite the scar, his creamy body didn’t appear to have worked a single day; he still looked attached to mothers milk tit by how softly those eyes glowed, “Tell me quickly now, were am I?” He could run, but I could run faster, he could fly, but I would fly faster,"and don’t harbor the idea of dashing off, it would be unwise—just answer my questions….and you will be free to go.” I offer him a smile, though it comes out more like a sneer.

[EVIL TWIN]

Image Credits

C e r a</style>
          & Ilaria
look around you; the world is beautiful

Ebony lips turning down upon his appearance was the first warning bell that went off in the cherub's mind, knowing Midas was never upset enough to greet him with such a distasteful expression. Both companions were still clamoring for his attention, but desperation made many foolhardy. Fina was screeching loudly enough to scare other birds into flight, working hard to get away from such a deadly predator. Ilaria was hissing and snarling, but it was the snarl that whipped Cera's crown back away from the stud that held the appearance of his father. Shrinking back at the lashing words, cream auds flicked back to half-mast and head lowered submissively, taking multiple steps back. Mottled wings held themselves in preparation for flight should this...achingly familiar foe decide not to deal with his chipper attitude anymore. Ilaria positioned herself on his crown protectively, body much larger as every strand of obsidian and carmine fur stuck on end as if she had been electrocuted. Though Cera couldn't tell if Fina was enraged over this now glaringly obvious imposter or the possible danger he was in, he hoped desperately it was the latter because he suddenly felt small and weak. Just like he had felt when the demon drenched in crimson had sliced his chest apart and nearly killed him with his poison. That emotion had never been linked with the face of another, and it made him feel dangerously ill for the face of his beloved father to be the first. Even so something protective flashes in his eyes at the horrible, derogatory name he dares to call Midas. Teeth grind, eyes narrow slightly, and ears neared his crown once more. Hopefully the position he was in would make it seem like fear instead of anger. Had he not been a clearly seasoned warrior, and had Cera any experience, he would have attacked the stallion without a second thought for slandering his father's name.

Fleeing to find the real Midas- though this entire scenario confused him- was indeed his first thought but it was immediately quelled by his sharp vocals. "Y-You're in Helovia, a peninsula with four gods and four herds, you're in Thistle Meadow right now," he said quickly, eyes pained. This wasn't Midas. Midas would never forget Helovia, or the herd he served so faithfully. They looked the exact same, but even Fina was loudly screeching her displeasure at the imposter. If Fina did not trust him, then Cera wouldn't either, because a bonded would never react in such a way to the one they were forever tied to. Devilish smile alights on coal lips and Cera's eyes drift down and away from the golden gaze that held no warmth that he knew of. "What...what is it you want to know?" Query was soft, hesitant, but his submission showed that he would obey and answer whatever it was this stranger had to ask. Cera had no means of defending himself, and Midas was nowhere nearby. If he didn't go along with it, he doubted he would be allowed to escape unscathed.

image credits
table by whit
Ascended Helovian

Deceased

The annoying little bird was still squawking as if someone had pulled out all of its tail feathers. I paid it little heed other than silently vowing to crush its annoying little beak under my hooves the first chance I got. Screech, screech, screech. Gods forbid the stupid creature to have offspring. At least the fuzz ball ontop of the little babes head was quieter, I felt less inclined to destroy it; though much like the firebird above, it didn’t seem very pleased with me.

Such reactions added to my befuddlement and doubled frustration, I hadn’t run up to a stranger and blurted out nonsense; they honestly in my option had no right to be angry with me. What had I done wrong? Finally a sense of satisfaction soothed ruffled feathers as I watched the youth step down into place that all children resided in. The light died from his glassy orbs. Those fear tinted eyes weren’t unusual to me, perhaps the most familiar thing thus far. Children are a rare thing back in my homeland, they seldom live to see two years. I hadn’t been cuddled or loved, never known it, never cared for it. Why should this whelp expect anything different? His flinching from me and drawing inward upon himself does nothing to draw compassion, it merely lulls the beast that I was.

It wasn’t my job to harm our future warriors, and perhaps there had been an excuse for his lack of intelligence. Only the smartest, swiftest and most cunning deserved to survive in a harsh world such as Aioleh. Oh wait. That’s right, I wasn’t in Aioleh anymore. My teeth still glittered through ashy layers of lip and gum, I smile at him with bitter sarcasm as he submits an answer. “Helovia?” I repeated, snarling inwardly and turning my eyes away from him for a moment to rake my memory on all that had happened thus far. “What….What is it you want to know?”

Hard pools shift back to the mess of feathers and legs standing before me, I consider for a moment, “Do you know who or what magic has brought me here? Also…don’t lie to me child, I don’t favor the weak nor those that bare false tongues.”

[EVIL TWIN]

Image Credits

C e r a</style>
          & Ilaria

Whatever joke the Gods were playing upon their citizens now, it was not something Cera approved of. Playing such dirty tricks, turning beloved faces into fearful strangers that never should have spoken such cruel things. Yet love for his Gods and Goddesses kept his golden heart pure, and the cherub hoped with all his might that the powerful entities were trying to fight this, whatever it happened to be. So instead he allowed himself to be comforted by the protectiveness of Fina and Ilaria, knowing they were just as upset and concerned by this atrocity. When the beast with the familiar aureate eyes looked away, the colt took slow steps away from him. There was nothing he trusted in this awful poser, and he had to assure himself again and again that this was not Midas. This was not his father. Should he fall prey to the idea that it was, his heart would surely shatter. If he could trust that this was a stranger with a familiar man's face, he could stay strong long enough to find the real Midas. Acknowledging the fear that maybe Midas had been replaced fully, and that the real Midas no longer existed, was not something Cera could stand to think. If he did...

There was no more time for musing. Cold visage had switched once more and the odd trio was back under inspection. Audits flattened against his skull, and Cera tried for anger when he felt fear. Midas may not have raised a soldier, but there were still fighting qualities that lay buried in instinct and desire to protect. A better defender than offensive fighter, Cera had truly no experience with war or battle. Would he even have a chance against this ruthless, war-hardened stallion? Clearly not, but he would try his hardest if it came down to fight, and the youth would try to at least look like he wasn't intimidated. Regardless of how he felt inside.

Did Cera know of the blasphemous magic that had sired this horrid creature? "No, I do not. The Gods sometimes do things such as this, but I do not think this is intentional..." Oh how he hoped it wasn't intentional, he would forever lose hope in his beloved Gods. They simply couldn't do this, could they? Was it permanent? "I...normally this doesn't happen often...I don't have any information to give you, s-sir." Oh why couldn't someone be around to help him? Kri? Onni? Ktulu? Cera would even take the scary lady that was his best friend's mother over having to deal with this crisis alone. Even Hototo being there would help, so that they could hurt together over this Midas that was not the one either of them knew. Cera just didn't want to feel so alone and weak, targeted. Wings ached to take to the skies and find the real Midas, or someone who could explain this to him. Surely this wasn't the only case? But the imposter's warning was still sharp in his mind, and fleeing was not an option. He would have to stay and suffer, and hope to be left in peace. And not in pieces.

image credits
table by whit
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
"No, I do not. The Gods sometimes do things such as this, but I do not think this is intentional...

“The gods?” I laugh, loudly vocal; bitterness lacing my tone. I hissed at him, “There is no god boy, only greedy men with power beyond their need.” Our gods had died long ago, destroyed by the same thing that had killed the globe. Dragons. Temperamental and bloodthirsty, they grew large, and when pressed to destruction larger still. Eventually they burnt the whole land and robbed our deities of power. “Lay no trust in your benevolent beings, they will surely kill you.” No amount of magic could quell them. Here this land thrilled, peacefully thrived. What bullshit. Why should this world have a merciful life if ours was nothing but a mere shadow land? Each day a test to find food and water. No cuddling included. Rage filled my breast, swelling until I thrust it down.

"I...normally this doesn't happen often...I don't have any information to give you, s-sir."

“Well…” I replied through gritted teeth, “You’re rather useless aren’t you?” Not giving him room to answer my lips blazed through another sentence, “Tell me then why you called me, father? Do I bare a likeness as such that would mark the excuse, or does your brain simply not recognize the creature that spawned you?” My patience had stretched thin.

I had seen more horrors then one should ever witness. My tongue held the taste of many a stallion and mare who squalled over the simplest of things. This whelp wouldn’t even begin to understand the brutes that had been faced to simply take another breath.

Image Credits

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

What the fuck is this place?

The amazon lifts her eyelids to behold a world much different than the one she has come to know. She makes her way across the meadow with caution, nostrils distended as she tests the cool air. The wind twirls the frayed tendrils of her mane through benevolent fingers, and there is an unusual absence of smoke; the sickly fringe of dragon's fire does not coat the air, only the intoxicating, dulcet fragrance of flowers.

This is not her home.

Where she is from there is no green; only ash and char and parched soil. She conveys her battle-worn body warily across this foreign meadow, every hair sticking up from her body like wire. Leonine tail hoists itself high on her haunches and feathered wings - covered in soot and missing quite a few feathers - are held out from her sides at half-mast. She must be delusional, for this is not the place in which she was born. This is a land of peace. She recognizes the geography, but since when did the gnarled bows of the trees sport healthy leaves and succulent fruit? Since when did luscious tendrils of grass shoot up from the usually scorched and fissured earth in such abundance? She oscillates her scarred face, ears swiveling suspiciously atop her crown.

There is a flicker of black and white amongst an ocean of mauve in the distance. She snorts, narrowing her eyes in focus. Midas? What is he doing here as well? She leaps into the air, wings extended as she glides along the breeze, heading toward the apparition. His hostile voice carries easily on the wind. "Do you know who or what magic has brought me here?" She pays no attention to the rest. Hm. So he is seeing this as well... She lands a few yards away.

"Midas. Fancy meeting you here." Her voice is mocking as she makes her way toward him, head held high in a lofty manner and eyebrows tipped upward in amusement as she watches his oh-so-familiar temper flare. Still, she is cautious, muscles tense and leonine tail lashing at her hocks as she wades through gently swaying thistles, the buds softly tickling her legs. The sensation is unfamiliar, but pleasant.

She keeps her distance just incase something goes awry (more so than it already is), though comes close enough to allow her voice to be heard. She peers down at the unfortunate colt who has been forced to bear the brunt of his annoyance. "I'd get outta here real quick, boy. Mr. Loud Mouth here gets real grumpy when he doesn't have his naps." She says emphatically - sarcasm so thick it might actually be mistaken for seriousness until a sly smile tilts the corners of her lips upward. She intends to test the stallion's limits. She always enjoys working him up. It makes for quite a humorous spectacle.

[ Hope you don't mind me saying they're from the same place! ]

C e r a</style>
          & Ilaria

Were Cera someone who fought for himself instead of for others, the anger that was boiling in his chest would have been released. But that was not to be. Cera needed to protect someone in order to fight, he could not bring himself to do it for himself. Even if he was able to, he would break his own heart trying to hurt someone who looked exactly like Midas. So instead he stood there beneath the cold golden gaze of this fake Midas, trying to shut down the connection between his brain and his heart. Maybe if he could do it just for today, the words wouldn't hurt so much. The cold look painted upon his father's loving face wouldn't make his heart feel as if it were shattering. But even this could not keep the anger from flooding him so fast at this imposter's words that he could not keep his mouth shut. He could not allow such blatant disrespect of the Gods to pass this awful man's lips. Large wings spread, stance moving taller and he thanked the fact he was destined to be taller than his father in the future because they were nearly on eye level even now. Stormy look passed over his features, and he no longer looked like the cowed child he had moments ago. "Do not slander the gods! I have met them, they have given me the creatures you see before me. They were the ones that gave my herd's medic the ability to save me from the poisoned horn that gave me this scar. You will never know of their kindness, you foul imitator," he spat, just as foul and completely unlike him.

The realization of what he had just done- that being likely signing his death wish- made him feel sick. Luckily he managed to keep it from showing, though he had no clue how, and prepared himself for what would likely be a brutal death. At the hands of his own father. Yet, he was saved by the arrival of someone else. A mare that was just as familiar, but the look upon her face and the way she walked made it obvious to him that she, too, was not the real Cassiopeia. Though he'd never spoken to her one on one, everyone knew the Oracle. Everyone in the herd usually knew the names of all the higher tiers. "Cassiopeia," he whispered meekly as she walked up. Before she even spoke her first words, he knew this wasn't her, and it hurt all the worse to see familiar faces with such unfamiliar expressions. Surely she wouldn't recognize him either, and so he didn't bother to say anything else. He felt angry, detached, helpless and just as hopeless. Before he heeded her warning he turned dark eyes to the Midas-not-Midas. "I call you father because you are the exact replica of him, down to the collar. But this must be some trick, for this is not your home, and you are not him. Nor are you, lady, the Cassiopeia I know." Disrespect coated his voice, though from any other it would have just been terse. Cera, being the respectful cherub he'd been raised as, would have been horrified had he said this to the real versions of the two. Instead, he took the fake Oracle's advice and turned away from them.

Long legs took him into a fast enough gait with ease, eating away the ground in a way that only those of similar stature could achieve. With a flourish of pale wings he was airborne, rising quickly and forcing his body into speeds he normally would never submit himself to in order to get away from them. Only once he was sure nobody was following him, and that they were far behind, did the tears come. Panic, shock, and hurt balled up in his chest. His course had been for the south, to head home to the real Midas, but after the cruel words spoken to him by the fake one he could not stand the painful thought of it. Instead he banked sharply and rose higher into the clouds, tears clouding his vision and chest heaving with sobs. Surely this was some trick? Fina still seemed angry and ruffled, and he wondered if she sent images of the fake Midas to his father through their bond. Was she telling him even now where Cera was headed? Ilaria remained quiet, trying to soothe him through flashes and bits of emotion from her own mind, but Cera was inconsolable. So he pushed himself at a pace that he would regret later, aiming for only one place and one person.

The Foothills awaited. Cera needed his brother at that moment.

image credits
table by whit
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
This boy didn’t realize just how fucked up everything was; it was as if my world had been spun on its axis much too fast. I didn’t ask to be sent to this messed up piece of land. I half expected a swarm of mighty beasts to come blazing into the field at any moment; shattering the peace and quiet. Ah, just the idea made me want to giggle uncontrollably—it would be what they deserved. What all things deserved for the great injustice that was dealt to our homeland. Again, this territory had no business thriving when another was on the brink of total extinction.

Before I could really lay into the boy a familiar set of beats caught my attention. I knew their pattern and had even felt the sting of their owners teeth upon my rump on occasion (not an unpleasant thing might I add). Bottomless orbs glanced up, my attention momentarily shifting—what heck was she doing here? Wait...if the ash kicker was here, did the rest of our swarm get sent? My gaze shifted back to the cherub brat, "Midas. Fancy meeting you here."

I huffed and simply replied a gruff, “Cassiopeia.” We had thrived on the same territory, with others—a small close nit group. One of the last that remained free, and that freedom was sorely won. The remaining Pegasus were scattered across the northern winds—either held at breeding farms for dragons, or kept as slaves by the brutes who bore horns.

The child seemed to have grown a little set of balls, he rises from a cringing position with storm clouds filtering across those emerald eyes. "Do not slander the gods!” Oh great, here we go, shortly after he says ‘do not’, mind flares and behind my eyes is a vision of red. His blood spilled across the ground. Yellow ivory’s grind together till it creates such a pressure upon my teeth that is almost hurts. How dare he raise his voice at me?! The little whelp!

Our law held me back. Perhaps it was the only code we followed, but we had been raised to follow it to a tee. Never injure or kill a fellow Pegasus; there simply wasn’t enough of our kind left to go around—so to save the few that remained our leaders had created this creed to that stallions and mares alike wouldn’t go bashing in each other’s ears.

But the law says nothing about not knocking insolent little whelps back into the dark ages. This milk sucker wouldn’t last two seconds in front of a dragon. My wings stretch to their limit, to mirror his own showing; this in turn made my bulk stretch and I’m told appear more intimidating. Apparently the child also knew my….. whatever she was. “Cassiopeia.” He uttered, my eyes shift to her expectantly. "I'd get outta here real quick, boy. Mr. Loud Mouth here gets real grumpy when he doesn't have his naps.”

Ignoring her nickname I retort, “Scaring off children isn’t nice……though this brat seems to know your name?” Instead of running off as suggested the child starts to speak again, this time addressing my question. "I call you father because you are the exact replica of him, down to the collar.” Normally I might have laughed and pushed this notion aside, but something about his wavering tone and broken notes made me grow still—and dead silent.

What was this? Before I could ask, he takes off….of course. “See what you did, you frightened him away,” Accusingly I peer at her with silted eyes and a furrowed brow, “Just when it was getting interesting.

Image Credits

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
[ I didn't know it was my turn! Sorry for the wait! I'll replace this with a post sometime in the next day or two. ]