the Rift

[OPEN] true or false

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
the doppleganger.
ali's coding

There were, to be precise, two Snös out for a walk today, however, only one mattered, as of right now to our disbelieving eyes. The first one, spun of illusions and slipped through the gaps in the fabric of time, looked the same as the second down to the last eyelash. There was no telling her apart from the Helovian Snö, except, of course, you could read her mind. Naturally, the Basin was quite unaware of the great leaks of other dimensions, characters which came sliding through with passionate desires and friendly smiles, or hunger and ambitions. The Aurora Basin was currently unaware of the fact all of them had a double.

For the sake of our story, let me clear up a few things. Firstly, the real Snö is cold, conniving, and cruel. Secondly, the false Snö is sweet, gentle, and for whatever reason, in love with cats. Perhaps it has to do with the real Snö's admiration of wolves. Thirdly, I shall hereby write each character from first person, in order to view the world through... ahem, their eyes. I would hope the writing does not turn out too similar- after all, they are quite different.

I will begin with the doppleganger.

I had been locked away.

I didn't understand why. It felt like... I had all my memories. Yet suddenly, here I was, standing in a place I did not know. Was it by chance I had arrived here? Was it something else? Nothing looked like this at home. At home, it was all summer, the flowers bright and sweet, their delicate perfume wafting into the air. Mother and father adored me; I was their little darling, their dearest. I had friends, family, a sister and brother, my sister new-born and my brother younger. My parents, while important, had always pushed the need onto me for responsibility, but in a good way, I liked to think. They truly cared about me, every aspect of me, and supported my decisions, whatever they may be. Any insecurity I had, I could take to them, and they would comfort me, console me. My younger siblings I were always so careful, lavishing them with the praise my parents had given them, welcoming them into the family.

We were the ideal family, in other words. No problems, no misfits.

I sighed, shifting my weight. It was so cold here- my teeth chattered constantly, and I shivered. Was I being punished for something? No. Mom and dad would never banish me to this miserable place. I was caught, in a labyrinth of polished ice and dripping snow, feeling winter's breath on my ears and toes. I didn't think it was winter. Maybe autumn? But it sure felt awfully freezing. I shuddered again, wishing I could curl up in the long grass and rest my head upon thornless roses, inhaling the sweet scent.

I stared out. Here I was, stuck in this glittering cavern. It was sure pretty, but there were so many entrances to it? Which way should I go? Into that tunnel, or that one? How would I ever choose? "Oh golly, where am I going to go?" I moaned. I wish daddy or mom was here- they would know what to do and where to go. They were strong and courageous and warm and lovely, kind and sweet. Just like me.

[[ In case you guys were wondering, this is for me and the two Snös ^^

snö.   </style>
& when she whispers, your heart will warm!</style>

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

The young colt loved to explore, it was one of his favorite past times in fact. Many time's he had gone of on his own, away from his mother and father, to explore. He had found all the secret hiding places in the wood that his herd lived near by, as well as the places with the freshest grass and most reviving water. For many hours he had messed around there, day in day out, plotting way's to cause trouble or, in his eye's, had a bit of fun.

One thing he did not like though was snow and ice. He hated it. The way it nipped and bit at your skin, when snow blew in your eye's on a cold wind, when ice was un-trust-able and cold on your hooves. He did have one up on it though. He was a pure white colt and could blend well with the snow.

He trotted on, hating the new land he was in but nevertheless he was searching for someone to have a bit of fun with perhaps. Caves lined a mountain and each one I looked in, hoping to find someone lurking in the shadows. Each cave was the same but yet, different. Some had small puddles of melted ice, some had icicles hanging from there crooked ceiling's. None showed any kind of life. Or so he thought.

"Oh golly, where am I going to go?" A small grin flicked on his maw and he cantered past a few caves to the one the voice had echoed from. He came into view of the mare, a handsome colt as he normally did with the wind kicking up a few strands of his silky mane. "It depends what you want to see," He said, flicking his forelock out of his diamond colored eye's. "Matata by the way."

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic