the Rift

[OPEN] White dragon.

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

..W.H.I.T.E. .D.R.A.G.O.N..
HOLD YOUR BREATH AND COUNT TO TEN

Wing's beat heavily in the sky. I stoop low to the ground so that I am a mere ten meters above ground level. My muscles ripple, there decorated with snowy white scales that are tipped in silver, they glimmer in the moon's light, almost reflecting. In fact. My jaw is clamped shut, hiding my pearly white teeth and large, pink, wet tongue that rest's. Horns curve out from my cheeks and from the top of my head, their lethal weapons and have aided me well in the many murders I have committed. Five claws curve from each of my four leg's that are folded neatly back so that I don't scrap along the ground. My tail sways behind me where eight more sharp, curving weapons stand. My eyes are an ice white, almost glowing, with coal pupils. When I breath my nostrils flare and a large are of mist almost creates a cloud which disappears. My wings are bony and powerful, with almost claw like hooks on them.

I travel calmly and quietly over Helovia, my glowing white eyes scanning the land not far below, searching for some kind of life that I would dwarf with my large figure. A meal was needed. I could easily pick up a stallion without struggle and chuck him into my dark mouth with teeth that would squish his body like a popping balloon. A deep sigh blows a gust of wind from my heavy jaw and I slowly come to a landing, folding in my wings to cup my sides.

I stood of four, strong legs in the snow, my head slowly looking round. Small caves line a rocky, iced up mountain. I frown, looking down to check I wasn't resting on ice for I, with my large figure, was sure to crack it. I didn't seem to be one ice at all, instead thick snow, so why should I worry about cracking the surface? There was nothing to crack. The moon was full and lighting up the land ever so slightly. Stars twinkle on the pitch sky. Quiet often we are told to follow the stars but it you really look at them, there is no path, only shapes of animals that are there, apparently anyway. I knew nothing of the star's, I was no star gazer, I was a dragon of ice.

"blah blah blah."

[Please only replay if you can keep up with the 48 hour replay, thanks:D]