Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

Orinthia walked the lands she dearly enjoyed once again, after shortly visiting the Threshold. It was an entirely new thing to go during Autumn, when she first arrived in winter. Even though she was a well built Friesian mix, she dreaded the cold, and disliked snow very much. It got into your eyes, your mane, your tail, and chilled you to the bone, so why should you like it? She clearly enjoyed springtime, when flowers bloomed brightly and you could inhale their happy scents, and when birds came out and chirped their beautiful songs into the world, lifting everyone's spirits. The wind slightly blew a little bit, and the sun was finally starting to emerge from the cover of grey stratus clouds.

Ori started to trot at a slow pace, enjoying the green grass growing towards her hocks, and brushing softly against her as she took her steps. Even though this wasn't the forest, she dearly adored fields and water also, and just right now her mind started drifting towards rivers and how much she longed for a sip of water right now. Full of energy, she started to canter, and it turned into a full out gallop, as she ran till she couldn't stop with her chest heaving and heavy pants as she tried to regain her breath. She enjoyed running, the way it stretched her legs and made her feel so wild and free. She lifted up on her hind legs and gave an overjoyed whinny, whipping her head and blinking her greenish eyes. Again, she took off in a sprint, with the wind whipping her mane, tossing it all over, and pushing her forwards with more strength. Her muscles rippled, despite her strong feminine structure, and she encouraged herself to go faster.

Orinthia gradually slowed her pace down, whipping her head and scanning the area for other horses. Hopefully, she would meet someone here that would actually bother to converse with her. She dearly hoped for that, which was another reason why she let her whinny ring through the majestic place. She blinked again, retaking the scenery, looking at the fast paced gray clouds in the sky, and the few rays of sun that lit up the place. She turned towards the mountainous part, observing the looming cliffs in the distance surrounded by fog. Calming down, she stood there awaiting the arrival of someone else. Surely they must've heard her overjoyed call?

{super suckish, I'm so sorry D":}

blah blah blah

Lythe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lythe
Chasing butterflies and broken dreams

Ever since Lythe had discovered the Heavenly Fields he has had the hardest time leaving it. Laying in the tall green grass, he inhaled the sweet scents of Orangemoon flowers as he watched a ladybug make its way from plant to plant. Rolling himself onto his back he wriggled around, scratching an itch that had settled itself on his spine. Flipping himself back over the large draft mix stood up, dried bits of grass stuck in his mane and tail. Humming to himself, Ly picked his way among the flowers, stopping here and there to pluck one from the earth until he had a small bouquet clutched gently in his mouth.

Trotting carefully over to one of the few trees that inhabited the meadow, Ly placed the flowers carefully around the base, completing the circle all the way around. It was a birch tree with its bark having the appearance of multiple eyes watching over the world. Having been raised by a highly superstitious herd, Ly believed that a solitary birch tree was one of the ways that the gods watched the mortals and as such he should honor the gods by treating the tree as if it was one of their shrines. "Forgive me great ones for my indiscretions." Bowing his head to the tree, Ly trotted off ready to find another adventure.

His imagination swept him away and in his place put Imris the great and powerful sorcerer... that admittedly looked a lot like Lythe. Moving through the meadow in long, confident strides, Imris called the winds in his wake, bringing a distant storm close so that he might harness the lightning for one of his many experiments. Reaching a large flat rock Imris called down the lightning to strike a small gem. Moving to see what he had created- The sound of a mare whinnying startled Lythe out of his fantasy and his amethyst eyes widened with slight panic as he spun on his heels trying to find the source and faintly wondering if it was too late for him to bolt.

The sight of a large black mare who was probably as tall as he was caught his gaze and he shuffled his feet next to the flat stone, looking at the fae from under his forelock. She was a very feminine being, well duh she's a mare, and if a horse could blush Ly's entire face would be a bright lobster red. Carefully taking a step forward the stallion let his lyrics sound out tentatively, "Hello there." A small, shy smile crossed his kissers as he switched his tail and waited carefully for a response.

[ooc: Meh on the post and sorry for the wait! I'm going to try and incorporate some of his little oddities in this thread so if he does something really strange I'm just trying to get a better grip on his character. ^^]

text text text

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

As the shadow black lass looked out, admiring the majestic panorama that spread before her, she heard hoof beats coming closer to her each second. Overjoyed, Orinthia pricked up her ears, and turned around to face the horse approaching. Finally someone came! She thought to herself, like the little filly spirit that inhabited her adult body. She excitedly looked towards a handsome male tovero. He was quite impressive in fact, with a cold blood horse build, amethyst eyes, that always impressed her, and an owl marking on his ivory butt. Of course he wasn't the first she encountered with stunning purple eyes. She thought about the other Pegasus male. Bade? Bale? Bane? Yes! It was Bane that had those startling purple eyes. As she looked into his eyes some more, she started imagining flowers growing in the meadow. The beautiful violet flowers that she enjoyed sticking her muzzle inside of, inhaling their sweet scent while bees flew around collecting pollen. Or the shining jewel, amethyst itself, that shone like a diamond in sunlight. She instantly snapped out of it as he spoke.

A shy smile appeared on his muzzle. "Hello there! Orinthia, and nice to meet 'ya!" She said, not even minding her grammar for once. Even though cold weather started approaching, she decided to act happy and enjoy the remaining hot weather as much as she could. "What's your name?" She questioned, curious about this stranger and his wearabouts. She inhaled a breath of air, taking in his smell. Like flowers and meadows, although she started thinking about her smell. Like grass and mist? She wasn't sure, but hopefully she had a pleasant smell. Stop thinking nonsense! She snapped at herself internally, giving him a wide smile waiting to see what he would say. Why was it that she had that blabbering self that would never shut up?

{Sorry for not replying in so long XD and I just have to say, I adore Lythe's character ♥}

blah blah blah

Lythe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lythe
Chasing butterflies and broken dreams

The large ebony mare seemed to be overjoyed to have company and walked up to him with a confident ease that Lythe envied somewhat. "Hello there! Orinthia, and nice to meet 'ya!" Her tones were bright and full of sunshine that lit up the morning dew. Flicking his eyes up briefly to catch her own he pondered on her curious foresty green emeralds that seemed to glow from a fire within. Here was a self-assured mare that had probably never had to worry about making herself heard when she needed to and made friends with ease.

"Nice to meet you Orinthia. My name is Lythe" His sweet tones rang out once again as he stirred his hooves awkwardly in the ground, seemingly fascinated by a blade of grass, but with his harks flicked forward towards the femme. After he spoke Ly let his chords grow silent and he flicked his tail nervously as he shifted from hoof to hoof, not knowing what to do next. Looking up at the crisp blue sky he studied a cloud intently while his muscles remained tense and his attention was fixed on the mare that stood in the corner of his eyes.

[ooc: Short post is short. :P]

text text text

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia
The stallion's tones rang out as he sweetly cooed his name to her. Lythe. Rhymes with Light. Kind of? She said, starting to think to herself. The more she grew up, the more she started acting like a mindless filly. Orinthia looked back into the sky, briefly, though for what seemed forever to her, but was really only a millisecond in reality. She focused her emerald orbs onto him, watching him curiously. He seemed to be fidgeting with a blade of grass, fixated on it. Was he nervous? He seemed to be shuffling a lot, moving his hooves and his tail, looking into the sky again, but watching her from the corner of his pretty violet eyes. She gave a bright smile and walked closer to him. "Lythe...", She murmured, liking the sound of his name as she rolled it on her tongue. "Lythe...I like your name a lot. It kind of rhymes with light", Orinthia stupidly suggested, not knowing what to do with the shy lad.

"It is quite a lovely day. What are you doing out here?" She said, inquiring, wanting to know more about him. What if Lythe was an adventurer, like her, a nomad that has learned so much from living alone in the wilderness. Did he have his fair share of stories, like fights with wolves, or escaping horses attacking him. What has he seen in life? She couldn't hold in the childish questions anymore and started babbling out words. "Are you an adventurer? Cause I'm one, and I'd sure like to hear all of your stories!" She chirped out, heating up with her stupidness.

*Er. Mah. Goodness. Worst post ever. ;___; Sorry for the delay*