[OPEN] Perfection in every way
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia</style>
You're jealous of my swag</style>

Ophelia tossed her long, silky mane in the beach wind, eyes closed to soak up the humidity that helped soften the white furs of her strikingly clean coat. She was obsessed with her appearance, constantly making sure that she was never dirty or had a knotted mane. Finally, when she felt well moistened by the sea water, the pale female flashed her tail around her hocks and delicately picked her way up a bank to the grassy area of the beach. She shifted her weight on one hip and looked out at the gulls who looked at her with an appropriate amount of respect, she thought. Good. In every way she deserved the awe of the simpletons around her; she was a goddess, and the world her worshippers.

As a crisp wind bit at her fur, a sour expression affixed on her flawless face. She tossed her head, affronted at the weather itself and let out a grunt of irritation. Ophelia absolutely loathed the winter weather. Why would anyone want to feel this miserably cold, and the worst was the winter coat! Frizzy hair, thick coat that was never clean, and shedding! So embarrassing. Summer weather was perfect, especially on the beach where she could soak up the sun and just enjoy life.

Sure, she remembered everything, so she was sure as hell not going to remember anything bad. Ophelia would make sure that her memories would forever remain a party to remember; if there was not a party, then she would make one. The wind hit her again, and she took the hint. With an irritated toss of her head, she marched behind a large rock formation, but now she was in a shadow. She simply could not win.

And where was everyone? Normally there were stallions fawning over her by now. She was at the beach, perfectly clean, absolutely flawless in every way. Being ignored was starting to make her mad, and she held her head high, shifting the weight onto her other hip dramatically. "I must have come to the wrong beach," she grumbled to herself. "This is absolutely not okay."

[OOC | Doppleganger Ophelia! :D ]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Zikar-Sin Posts: 78
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 8
M.E.

....Did that hurt you...?

But damn, this pimp walk was startin’ t’ make Zikar’s quads cramp up.

It was a star-studded, sunshiny, butta-dipped day for the dappled stud, makin’ his way ‘cross all sorts of lands and whatnot, getting’ his swag on and mackin’ all sorts of cool-ass vibes. He was simply titillated with himself; how awesome was his massive pecs, his gorgeous gluts, his luxorious mane of lion-dreads (the stud fancied himself a lion; how ‘bout that? Roarin’ all over the place ‘n shit). It was such a great feeling deep in the O.G’s chest, so full and complete, that Zikar had decided to renounce his nerdy-ass title of “Disciple” and don a newer, shinier, flier moniker: “Big Poppa”. Zikar the Big Poppa of the Aurora Basin. Oh yeah. That slid off the tongue nicely.

It was meant to be; there was no way a straight-up G like Zikar was gonna be satisfied with being some weak-ass wannabe scrub. This ninja was goin’ places, straight t’ the top! And what better way to show off his new style than to go to the Threshold, and show off his fly ass for all them big-booty bitches that swarmed the place like flies on a dead hog? He was sure to get some sort of recognition; the stallion nearly salivated with the thought of them decadent lil’ girlies, strollin’ along, completely oblivious to Zikar’s charm until BAM—they were snared, and his.

The longer Zikar walked, however, the more unsure the slick mofo was of his surroundings. He didn’t much think about where his steps was takin’ him; he assumed he was headed West toward the Threshold like he should have. Or was it East? Or was he even going East in the first place? The fresh ninja shrugged his shoulders; he decided it didn’t matter overly. There were big-booty bitches all the world over. Besides, the change of scenery was pleasant anyway; the grasses gave into white, sandy beaches, and before long the deep blue of the ocean was visible. Damn, that’s a lot of water! Zikar stopped in his tracks, a sloppy snort communicating his surprise; he spent the better part of a few moments simply gazing at the huge watery monolith. And then he was bored with it; he couldn’t stop thinking about them crazy dane’s he was undoubtedly gonna meet. Hot damn he had a hankerin’.

Lucky for the Epitome of Freshness, he was in luck; turning his dull gaze over a few times, Zikar saw a pale blossom not too far from where he was himself, a tasty morsal of a mare with eyes like berries or whatever the hell was red and blue. Zikar didn’t give a damn for fantastic similes; he was straight up transfixed with dat ass she had on her. DAMN but these beach bitches looked good; he was almost glad he had no idea where the hell he was going. He supposed them Foresty types of spinsters weren’t worth his time next to the visage of this white piece of ass. Zikar gave his head shake, trying to knock the stars out of his eyes. He needed all his brilliance on board if he was gonna charm the ladies; it was bad manners to call a bitch a “white piece of ass”.

Better to call her, “gorgeous piece ofbooty”. There; that was proper ‘n shit.

“’Ey lil’ mama,” Zikar said, boldy stepping forward, cocking his head a little in greeting, “Whatchu doin’ out here in the big ‘ol ocean by y’self? Where yo man at, girl?” He spoke with what he thought was a smooth-ass baritone; girlies liked a grown man with a deep voice or whatever the hell. Something like that. That bitch was fine, tho’.

...I DON' GIVE A DAMN...

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

From my airborne position I could see everything and everyone below. My mane was streaming back, as was my tail, my head held high, my eyes scanning below and my wings were extended to the very tip. I was now perfectly comfortable round the sea, and in it. The sound of gulls over head was welcoming and the sound of crashing waves grew louder as I came closer to my destination. The day seemed just about perfect, with the suns warmth beating down on my snowy pelt although, in reality, it was getting colder and whenever there was a gust of wind you were reminded that it was OrangeMoon.

Two figures caught my attention though and I start to gently swoop down towards them. One was a older stallion. His mane and tail were mattered and probably greasy, his horn was curved and, in my eyes, useless if it was curved with a blunter end, and his coat dappled and dark. Ugly basically. The other however was quiet pretty. She was younger then the stallion and had a snowy white pelt like mine with her mane and tailed dip dyed red and a 'normal' horn.

I land kicking up a sand a few meters away from them then trot steadily up to them. I had my compelling grin fixed firmly to my maw, my orbs a dark, alluring shade of blue fixed on the pair but as you would guess from me, from any stallion my eye's were mainly on the mare. I listen to the stallions words, my brow raising slightly but so the girl couldn't see it. Chav chav chav, goddamn chav. In my head I do childish impressions of how her spoke. Whatchuuuuu doinnn’ out here in daa big ‘ol ocean by y’self? Where yoo man at, girl? My impression of him was done in a high pitched 'OMG I HAVE A KNOT IN MY MANE' girls voice.

I could feel a competition coming on.

Well I bloody accept it.

I wait until he has finished speaking before introducing myself. "Hey guys, Matata here, and you?" Duh, my words were aimed mainly at the girl but I couldn't ignore the stallion...it wasn't his fault he just didn't have the looks or charm. I toss my head back, purposely, showing of how truly handsome I was. Things could get heated here.

"Talk talk talk talk."

OOC: He isn't ugly D: It's just Matata being...Matata, I swear D: teehee:))

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia</style>
You're jealous of my swag</style>

What was wrong with his horn? Could she overlook something that...gross? Ophelia watched as a stallion approached. Well, it was about time, but she guessed her options ran a little thin. Not that he was unattractive; he had other features that were appealing. His eyes reminded her of demon-lore, and who does't love a bad boy? Long, thick mane ran all the way down his spine, bringing out animalistic qualities, which she also did not mind at all. Beauty and the beast. She could do that. Maybe she could convince him to get his horn straightened or something, since they were obviously going to be together forever. The entire beauty and the beast story would be perfect for her already stunning image.

A coy smile worked over her gray lips as he moved closer, and she swished her thick, white and crimson tail around her hocks to show off its silken, gorgeous quality. When his rough tones slid over her ears, she decided that she could not be too easy. I mean, she's not a slut, but who knows? Ophelia tossed her head a little, her mane taking to the wind for a moment before settling back perfectly over her slender neck. She closed her eyes for a minute, pretending not to notice before looking back at him, raising a brow.

"I have no man, daddy-o," she replied, her chime like voice altered ever so slightly by a thickly girlish accent she affixed on the ends of her words. "You just caught me sunning after a bath; girl has to look flawless, you know. Especially when handsome animals like yourself show up to my party." Ophelia smirked and turned her face to him just a little. "Erry'where I go is a party, no matter who shows up." She clarified, knowing that her party was a little short of guests at the moment.

What arrived at her party then was entirely unwelcome, and she turned up her nose at the skyrat. Ophelia glared him down and then turned her head the other way, refusing to give the white and blue stallion the time of day. How dare any non-unicorn or non-equine speak to her? Did he not realize that he was slave material only? What a loser.

When he moved closer, Ophelia tensed and moved out of the way, her expression looking as if she just smelled something truly disgusting. She looked the pegasus up and down and the disgust on her features identified. "No one cares, skyrat. What are you even doing here? I did not invite you to my party," she snapped, looking at the dappled dark stallion, her beast, to back her up. "I mean, clearly this is a pegasus-free zone, like the rest of the world should be." She flicked her tail haughtily.

"I can't even believe I am speaking this much to a pegasus! Can you imagine what this is doing to my image?" she asked her beast stallion with an expression of shock and worry. "What will everyone think?! I cannot be seen with this. I would be ruined."

Ophelia turned her gaze back to the pegasus with the same clearly expressed look of stepping in grime. "I will not tell anyone if you just go away, okay?" See, she was being nice. She gave him a chance to get the hell out of here.

[[LOL dopple Phi is a racist :| Oh dear. Also, song of the post is: "Right Thurr" by Chingy. HELL YES.]]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

(I couldn't resist xD)

What a day! The wind was whistling in her ears, whipping her mane into wild shapes as she navigated the air streams high above the beach. The ocean had lost a little of it's turquoise tinge, seeming darker in response to the changinging seasons, but it was beautitful nonetheless. Beside her darted a quick flash of grey and red as Java matched her acrobatics, the growing bat now fully in control of his powers of flight. Speaking of growing, he really was beginning to get bigger. He was much larger than the bats of the Throat, who had short faces and darted here and there in the twilight hours.

She scanned the beach and dunes below her, wondering what the ocean would hold that day. Being high up and looking down gave her an exhilarating sense of vertigo. Catching sight of a few forms on the beach, she angled her wings and began gliding downwards, swooping over their heads (a good distance above them, of course. No need for head injuries) and landing in the sand. She turned to survey the group, noting Ophelia's presence, as well as two stallions she did not recognize. Java, following her down, flared his wings and landed on her withers. "Hello, Chieftess. Hope I'm not interrupting anything." she said with a polite nod, entirely oblivious to the previous conversation and the existance of the doppelgangers (although Crowley and Elizabeth had been acting wonky the last time she saw them...)

Her attention then went to the males. One was a unicorn with a peculiar curved horn and an equally peculiar mane that ran all the way down his back to his tail. The second was a pegasus like her, with blue and silver accents on his white body. "I don't think I've met you two, though." she said, giving them a relaxed smile. "I'm Aryel," she indicated her companion with a tilt of her head, "and this is Java."

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

Was this land made entirely out of racists or something? More specifically, Unicorn racists? Everywhere I seemed to go there was at least one racist Unicorn. They seemed to be utterly disgusted at my presence and didn't once think of how handsome I really was. I mean, really, here I was, a handsome colt of young age and then there was this Unicorn who was a utter brute. Where did the world go wrong?

I raise an eyebrow at her attitude. She was a typical pretty girl with the racistness injected into her. "I will not tell anyone if you just go away, okay?" A grin tugs at my lip. She didn't want me here (that was obvious) nor did she want others to know she had been even speaking to a Skyrat. A pan forms in my head. From the top corner of my eye I spot a blue mare above and so I decide to get my act done quickly so I could greet her properly. I take a step forward, expanding my wings out then looking back to her, grin on my face. "Well miss, I'm afraid this skyrat isn't so easily persuaded. What if I tell someone you have been talking to me?"

Now I look towards the blue mare who firstly, greeted the racist Unicorn, and then stated that she was a chief of somewhere! Chief of where exactly? Another bloody racist herd with cocky follows who think they can just tell me to piss of? Well I have news for you lady, because I ain't going no where. I lift my head slightly, wondering how the hell this Pegasus expected respect from her. So this was Aryel, and java, who seemed perfectly stupid enough to think that they would get any respect back from this 'beach babe'. "Matata." Although I was quiet annoyed my voice still came across as charming as it always did. "Chief, huh? Chief of what exactly?" I look the so called chief up and down then, not expecting her to answer, I look back to Aryel, wondering what she would say.
"Talk talk talk talk."

OOC:Sorry for skipping...:P

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Zikar-Sin Posts: 78
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 8
M.E.

....Did that hurt you...?

[No Probs; I'm the slow one :B]
_________

And what in the hell…?

It seemed like the Zikar had been going places with the oppalent unicorn; she had certainly expressed interest in his extensive freshness. The coy sweetness she had received him with ruffled his fur in a pleasing way; the stud had puffed out his chest, lengthening his form so that he could show of them fly-ass muscles he had worked so hard on. Look at that ass, girl! Just gaze upon his flossin’ mane, all butta-whooped and glistnin’. Sure, his horn was twisted—but he preferred to think of it as a manifestation of his twisted-ass sense of fun. Bastard could get dirty if he wanted to; Zikar knew how much of a freakazoid he could turn into, especially if there was a pretty lady at stake. Well, now that some prancin’, ugly-ass pigeon had strutted up poachin’ on his prey, that freaky side of him was surely gonna pop out tonight. He gon’ learn today, Zikar thought ominously in his head.

“And jus’ who the fuck are you?” Zikar asked, blunt in his words as the pigeon puffed his chest out, addressing’ his sweet boo with clear intentions. Automatically, almost unconsciously, Big Poppa puffed his chest out as well, allowing the tendons in his neck to define themselves in a pleasing display of his physical power. A visible ripple of satisfaction coursed through the stud’s body as he listened to his boo react in distaste to his competition; with a flick of his tail, he bore his gaze into the pigeon, snorting in evident distaste for his appearance. Naw, bro. Them feathers ain’t cuttin’ it. “Don’ worry, girl,” he said in his smooth-ass growl, turning to his boo and flashing what he thought was a devilish smirk, “I won’t tell no one if you don’t, feel, me? He ain’t gon’ stay here long…” With those words, Zikar moved his gaze back to the pigeon, his intent and threat quite clear in the ice of his eyes.

“Y’ hear that?” He said, his voice louder than necessary and biting in tone, “I said get lost, bro! The fine lady said she don’ like your kind ‘round here!” This ninja was triflin’; the cocky cast to the pigeon’s stance wasn’t lost on Zikar, and his rather explosive temper simmered at the boiling point. I wish you would, Makaka. I wish you would.

"Well miss, I'm afraid this skyrat isn't so easily persuaded. What if I tell someone you have been talking to me?"

“Oh you wanna go?!” Zikar said suddenly, invading Makaka’s space with an attempted shove; he was gonna get this mothafucka off his territory RIGHT quick. “Maybe you didn’t hear her right. She don’ like yo kind here, Makaka-or-whatever-the-hell-yo-name-is.” He snorted, ears glued to his skull. “As far as your concerned, she’s Chief of Puttin’ Her Hoof In Yo Ass. Now take yo lil girl Amy Or Abba and Jayjay and get the fuck on.” For Zikar hadn’t missed the arrival of the blue female pigeon; suffice it to say, he was smitten with his White Lady Boo and wanted her to stick around, and as such he put up racist appearances for her sake.

Although he couldn’t help the roving eye glance once or twice at the blue femme’s ass as well. Daaaayum, he was just hittin’ the jackpot today, dawg!

...I DON' GIVE A DAMN...