the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are you scared yet? || [ Hana ]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava

The illuminant night sparkled with moon brightly resting upon the figurines of the forest. Levi’s grullo coat glimmered like the millions of stars that laid high into the atmosphere. It was quite the scene; in fact, Levi had never seen the forest so intriguing to the eye. Walking quietly, he pressed himself forwards to see where the path would lead him. He was in a mood to be challenged and more so adventurous. It was fun to see where life would take you or where you would end up. Although if he was not to observant he would most likely get lost. He was not hesitant this time and he knew for a fact that the Grey was no longer there. He would surely not run into any trouble… he hoped. Last time he was here he didn’t run into any trouble, but he did run into drama. “Oh, that was fun!” Levi thought in a sarcastic tone. A slight chuckle arose from his chest as he thought more about the situation. He had seen Phaedra, but not the way he would have wanted to. She was flirting with some other male and didn’t seem to want his attention. He was kind of rude to the other stallion who turned out to be one of his herd mates. Embarrassing right?

The brute tucked his wings comfortingly into the indents of his muscular rib cage. Square head and broad figure ached for the danger the Forests held. Sounds of creatures echoed through the trees arms and from various places. He grinned almost as if he was fearless going further and further into the woods. Levi wasn’t the type to be particularly ‘scared’ and since he was a warrior he pretty much could fend of anything momentarily. The brute was unsure of how things were going to work out, but he knew that he was going to find out soon enough.
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Creepy. The grey mare would only really use that word describe the forest at night. Nightmares still haunted her vision, her thinking she had seen her bother here, only then getting lost and not knowing where she was. The forest was still a cause of pain for the young mare. It seemed she was caught in it's cold embrace, it's freezing fingers stroked her back, causing shivers to run down her. Eyes set forward she remembered when she was looking for a way out of the hell hole. Twice she had ended up at the edge of the forest only to be facing in the entirely wrong direction. She had then needed to get back to The Grey. Find her sister again, when she did finally found a way out her sister appeared to have a death wish for her. Soft footsteps, only really loud when her feet snapped a twig of the slight whoosh of her hair as she flicked it in agitation and frustration. She honestly had no clue why her travels had brought her here, why she had decided it was best to be back here. Looking around the fog covered trees she realised she would much rather be facing The Basin's racist unicorns than looking around this forest again. Hana decided it was time to leave, time to get her head on straight again and return to the Foothills again. This time she had been extremely careful to remember her way home.

Something had appeared on her path that most defiently had not been there when she had entered the forest. A stallion, even more than that, a stallion with wings. Hana stared from a distance for a while, watching the beautiful colours reflect off of his coat. He was study, strong and handsome. a true warrior for whatever cause he fought for. She could just tell. "Hideous night isn't it?" Hana's words tumble from her chops like softly falling rose petals. She still stands at a distance from the stag, cautious as always. The last thing she really needed was trouble. Ruby eyes roll one last time over the body of the stag and she smiles as him.

HANA
And I won't lie they keep me on my toes these days.

image credits
table by whit

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava

The dauntless night taunted him to come further into the forest and his adventurous side started to take over. The brute’s silver gaze swept over the moonlit path and his steady hoof beat slowly caressed over it. It was almost perfect the way to start out the night, but it seemed as though there was something missing. Usually, there would be some sort of exciting sinister creature that frolicked through the floors. He was really in such a mood to be courageous and such, so he wanted something to come into the path and maybe give him a challenge. It could be something terrifying, blood thirsty, or a flesh eater, but he very much doubted that there would be any of that even though he was starting to covet the thought. “It is such a nice starlit night… what could possibly go wrong?” He thought with reassuring confidence even though that’s not what he wanted to think. Disappointed a bit, he carried on the endless path wondering what ever was going to happen.

The velvet tone, of an unknown voice suddenly caught his attention. Raven rimmed ears ticked forwards and his masculine square head turned with curiosity towards the direction of the voice. The enchanting like tone certainly fit the figurine that stood there. Her beauty was divine and her slender figure made her look ever so slightly more beautiful. Intrigued by her statement, Levi walked towards her to greet her. “Hmm,” He said his silver gaze glancing towards hers “That depends on how you look at it.” Levi’s honey tone rang. His dark lips pinched at the corners, making a smile. “To me, I see the forest, at night, in a whole different aspect. Usually I would agree with you about this god-awful creepy forest, but tonight all I see is adventure and beauty. Why just look at the moon and how it illuminates the dark creepy figures, into something totally different…” The brute’s voice lingered. Giving her time to think, Levi took a step backwards so she could examine the beauty. As he watched her, he figured he should probably introduce himself. “My name is Levi by the way. Might I know what yours is madam?”
"Talk talk talk talk talk."

levi.</style>
  when the light begins to fade, i'll be your guide.</style>
image by geezaweezer @ flickr.com

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 30k7diw.png]
Credits; Colourize-Stock.deviantart.com venomxbaby.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; Frostie-Spirits.deviantart.com

H A N A
And I won't lie they keep me on my toes these days.

She eyed him suspiciously for a moment, her ruby eyes assessing if he was going to attack her as soon as she dropped her guard a little. Deciding that she trusted him enough to let her gaze stray from him she flicked her head back and looked at the moon. To her surprise she did find the beauty that he had been talking about. "Oh wow," she whispered to herself mostly. He was right, the stars were lighting up the sky, and the moon's light was filling the sky and the forest with a beautiful glow. Her jaw tumbled open, and she breathed out a breath in awe. "Okay Levi, you're right." She brought her gaze back down to his. "This is beautiful." Smirking slightly her dropped her gaze as if slightly embarrassed and flicked her tail from side to side while her ears were perked to pick up any other sounds. She was still very alert in this forest. "Call me Hana," she introduced herself in a rather careless way. To her names didn't make a person, their actions and words did.

She watched him for a moment, still fascinated by the little things he did. The way her moved, spoke and watched her. Only this was nothing compared to his wings. The were amazing, so beautiful in the way that each individual feather caught the moonlight and glimmered. She actually felt a ping of jealously. Only the need to learn more about him, the curiosity shoved the jealously aside. "So where are you from Levi?" Hana asked him, watching his movements carefully. Hana had not seen much of Helovia, she actually didn't know all that much about the land that she now lived in with her sister. Apparently though most of Helovia knew her sister. Hana wasn't sure if it was Lakota's general evilness, her black and beaten heart act or the fact that she was generally a bitch that liked to poison people, but her sister had one hell of a reputation. A reputation that Hana had no hope of living up to her sisters name. "I'm from the Foothills, it's really the only herd that I know about.' She watched him closely for a moment, then remembered her manners. Adverting her eyes she bent her neck down and smiled at some flowers. They too had the moons glow on them.

Exhaling softy through her nostrils, she felt a smile on her lips again. She had been rather nervous coming into the forest, she was glad to have met Levi. He was strong, a fighter and would no doubt cause no harm to her. But most of all he was interesting. That to Hana, was a big deal.