Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."
I had been here for too long, and my troubles were starting to give me more grief than I wanted. I was worried about my daughter, and there was more to worry about her and my mate than I could possibly even imagine. I could see my sweet love child's face with tears, and I wondered then if they had found I was gone. I hoped with all my heart that they didn't think I had abandoned them, which wasn't the case at all. I wasn't the only horse from the Dragon's Throat captive here in the snowy North. The Diviner Cassiopeia, who've I have never met and still haven't, I have heard talk and seen her being held her. And a mare by the name of Athena has also been here, and there were some other Throat members for a while. I laugh. It seems Psyche is starting to make the Basin fall apart, and capturing so many of one herd is definitely an act of war, if not something.

Sno has been absent of late, and I wondered if now would be the perfect time for my escape. I think about it, and though my bruises from the bastard Elizabeth haven't fully healed, there is still a way I can make my escape. I move, getting up slightly, and I go to eat some snow not very far away from me. I watch for any signs of anyone near by watching my movements, to see if I am trying to do anything peculiar. Nothing, as far as I can tell. So then, as fast as my body can move, I sprint for the border. There is nothing but flat snowy land beneath me, but a distance away there are woods, forests where I can hide, then make my way around and down back to the Throat. If I can just make it to the woods, I will survive.

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
   SNÖ</style>
  & i know why everything wrong feels so right</style>

"Going somewhere?" A glacial voice dripping with corrosive venom queries, and out steps the she-demon herself, crystal eyes cynical and sharp on his white form. Snö had been walking the borders of the land, lost at her thoughts, retreating within herself and speaking less and less frequently, saving her words for when most necessary. She was... distracted, ill at ease, and so every day she roamed for miles, only occasionally checking back on her prisoner, and even now these check-ups on him grew fewer and fewer.

Once more the ice princess was drifting, thoughts lost, the air cool and crisp within her lungs, tasting of sweet frost as summer slowly transformed to frozen winter. It had been a while since she had spoken, bothered to use up the dry cache of tasteless words within her. Now only Tarak boded company with her, hinges creaking, once beautiful metal tarnished to a burnished brown, oil leaks staining the sleek gold and bronze. Tamlin's return had only saddened her, for Thais, her dearest of friends, had not returned either.

How could she love if all she cared for was taken from her, piece by piece? Mauja told her it was better to be loved and have warriors follow her to the death than control them by fear, and yet it was difficult to warm the glacial heart inside her chest. Still, Snö had been lucky enough to notice the stallion drifting off nearby, and so she appeared with eyes sharp, mind witty with sarcastic comments. But there were no words worthy of wasting on a prisoner, and so with contempt in her voice, she said once more- "Return to the Basin, before I make you."

Credits

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

"Speech."

But of course, I am stopped. And there she is, and she appears before me with out any sudden notice. I stare at her, my red eyes burning with a fury that I haven’t felt since I was gone from this retched area in the first place. I remember the fire lighting me, touching and burning my skin, giving me the edge I needed, the burning of this brat’s slave. I savor the anger, and it feels good, so very good. I stop in a defensive stance, and I am prepared to fight once more. I have a family and a home to return to, or does this child not see? No matter what I say to her, she will not let me go, but I am prepared to die if she does. This will be fight to the death, and I say goodbye before words even spill from my fiery jaw.

“Leave me child. I don’t belong here, no do I wish to stay in this frozen hell any longer. I must return to where I am needed, to where I belong. I have obviously been a burden to you, don’t you think? Let me walk. This is a thing in the past, and you don’t understand it. Nothing has been said to Kri, about anything, and I will not speak a word to her. I know there are already other prisoners from the Dragon’s Throat here. I think you have already angered our herd enough, and by letting me go you have one less obligation to worry about. But if you wish it, I will make you let me go, and I will fight till I can’t fight anymore. Tell me Snö Princess, what will it be? Are you really going to risk your life now when you are so young and full of it, and you really don’t wish to live another day? That’s fine by me, but I don’t have the time to waste on you. If you’re really that keen on making me, MAKE ME.”

I snort, and the fury is still with me. This could get ugly, but she already is.

template by revo. <3
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

Sure, the Dark Empress and her daughter had not always had a particularly loving relationship, but the Lady felt a good deal of pride in her child even so. Particularly in times like these, when Snö went so obviously above and beyond the call of duty. She was still a child, and yet she had done more than some of the adults in the Plague had done. And this particular prisoner was very personal for the Empress. After all, had he really thought that he could instigate a screaming match in front of the entire herd and simply walk away from it? Perhaps she had not struck him down that day as she ought to have, but he had not walked away unscathed; no, he had wound up in the Dragon's Throat with a target firmly planted on his ass.

And to think, he had claimed to love her, once.

A disgusted sneer appeared on her facade as she listened to their exchange in the silent shadow of the trees. Once, he had held fire in his heart; she would have made him useful, would have put his passions to good use. But now where was that flame? He had been gelded by some she-devil in the Throat, no doubt, and lost his manhood along with all of the ideals that he had once pledged himself to. She did not care that his affections had been placed elsewhere; in fact, she revelled in the fact that she no longer needed to pretend to like him. No, instead, her fury resided in the fact that he had so blatantly deserted her cause.

She was almost positive that he had told the Dragon's Throat of their organization, sure that word would now be spreading. And so they were laying low, not stepping out of line, simply watching and waiting... oh, she was so tired of waiting. His capture violated the terms of the peace that they had negotiated with Kri, but had she really expected them to honor that agreement, particularly when she sheltered a fugitive from their justice? For that is was he had become - and now, he was a prisoner, as was his right. With a bored sigh, she pushed her form into a lazy walk; as she approached the two, she plastered a cold smile on her maw. It did not reach her eyes.

"Why, Valentine, how nice of you to visit," she said in a tone that suggested that it was anything but. "It's been ever so long since we've seen one another - too long, don't you think? Oh, and I wouldn't threaten my daughter, if I were you. She might prove more than you can handle." She offered another cold smile, something malicious uncoiling in her amber gaze. She had plans for the steed, oh, yes, and they did not involve him leaving quite yet.

"Talk talk talk."

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

"Speech."

The bloody feeling of hatred that the light grey had only felt ever so often boiled within him as she came. She, the Witch of this barren icy hell. Psyche. He stared at her with harden eyes, and he wished he could still light himself on fire and fling himself at her. He wanted to see her dead below his black hooves, stained red by the color of her blood. His movements were very much aggressive, and he moved a little towards her, and stopped. How could he have once loved her? She was filthy and disgusting, a worthless horse that was not worth his time. Just because she was a leader and had power, didn't mean that she could do whatever the hell she wanted. He wondered, did the others know the true Psyche, the true meanings of the DarkEmpress? He figured maybe not, but he was pretty sure some knew. He wouldn't play along, wouldn't play nice either. If she was going to show her true colors, then he would too. And the first thing he did was laugh.

"A visit? This isn't a visit. I don't want to be here on happy terms, sad terms, or any terms at all; in fact, I don't even want to be here at all. It hasn't been enough time, actually. I hoped I never see you again, but unfortunately I was wrong. Your crystal daughter just so happened to drag me here against my will, and your corporal beat me half to death. I can't say I've enjoyed my stay here, and I certainly want to leave. She may have managed to beat me in battle, though that's not a great achievement considering my lack of fighting skills, but she hasn't managed to do much damage to me mentally. I'm sure I can handle both her, and for the matter of fact,you."

His stared turned to ice now, and he looked her over again, seeing that she hasn't changed one bit since then, after all these months.

"Tell me Psyche, am I the only one that knows the demon you are, what really runs from your cold heart and veins? Or do you just simply cover up your rather large flaws with colored paper, hoping they won't see what you really are?"

template by revo. <3