the Rift

All By Myself [Earth God]

Aure Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As I walked alone, exploring the new land I found myself in, I tried to let my mind wander. And then I snickered. To where could my blank slate of a mind wander? The only thing I could really think of was the beautiful surroundings of this brand new place. Every tree, rock, blade of grass seemed to glow with an energy that I longed to understand. Everything seemed to be friendly here; even the trees grew together, exactly side by side. As I mused about nature, I came upon a quaint rocky land bridge. I lifted my head in curiosity to see that the bridge connected to an island, and a beautiful one at that. I plodded slowly across, when suddenly a sharp pain stabbed my head. “Honey, it’s all right. I’ll be right here beside you, and we’ll get across together.” The voice sounded in my head clear, strong and caring; I knew at once I had had a memory return, a rare and exciting occurrence for me. And yet I had no one to share it with. Loneliness threatened again, and I pushed on towards a faint glow in the distance.

I came upon three shrines, each dedicated to three gods, it seemed. At the moment, I felt at ease and able to talk about anything. I walked up to the shrine for the Earth god and somehow instinctively knew exactly what to do. “Loneliness has been my entire life. I have known no friends for very long, as my memory threatens to fail me at any moment. All I have dreamed of for my entire life is a friend to help me remember where I am and what has happened, a friend to make my life just the slightest bit easier. Could you grant me the gift of a friend? One who understands the feelings of fear and regret that linger upon me always?” I sighed, heavy with sadness at the way I had to voice my own loneliness, and at the empty way my voice echoed off of the rocks.

[Aure has been alone frequently and hates the feeling of abandonment. Could she please have a female Arctic fox companion to support her in this new land?]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Nothing but the wind answers your call.

You may try again on 9/19/12.