the Rift

Try to break me down || Lusana

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
The brute found himself in the depths of the Throat once again. The granules of sand dispersed into many directions after each back foot followed the pattern of where his front feet had been. Letting out a deep sigh, the cool morning air felt nice to breathe in. It was clean and crisp meaning it would be perfect to spar in. It had been a long time since Levi had sparred. The last time he did spar, he was defaulted to losing, or so he thought. He lost consciousness and when he woke up, he couldn’t remember a thing. He knew that it would never happen again, and he would make sure of it. He was also going to make sure that next time he did go to spar, that he would be more careful in how much energy he put into his magic.

Levi was an early riser, so the sun was still rose making everything have beautiful shades of reds, oranges, pinks and yellows. Looking for a spot was all that he needed to do now. The brute twisted his neck back to look at Lusana. "Almost there." He said with confidence smiling at her. His silver orbs urged see a good spot. It took him a few minutes, but he finally was able to pick one. By the river, it was calm and an open area. It would also be perfect for after they sparred to have water there for drinking and to clean their wounds. Turning around he stopped and faced her.“Lusana, we will spar here. We can spar for as long as you would like. I don’t care if you want to use magic, if you have any, but just remember to use it wisely if you do. The same rule goes for me. Remember not to get angry and to keep the energy for your moves. Is that clear?” ?” Levi raised his brow as his bones were starting to jitter with excitement. “Alright my dear, you may start when you are ready?"

[OOC: Alright let’s get this show on the road! Sorry it took me forever to make, but I finally did. Please keep the spar max post to 800 words. You can use magic (if Lusana has any). I don’t know if you wanted advice after each time I post since you did want a training spar, I wasn’t sure if you just wanted our chars to spar or you wanted advice as well. Please keep a summary (it can be brief) and also an opening and closing defense post. And overall just have fun! :3 If you do have any question you can PM me or ask in OOC during the spar! :)

Setting: In the Throat at dawn, near the river. ]
Levi
"Honor, Protection, Love.

That's what flows in my blood."

image credits
table by whit

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
21 days have passed. Lusana defaults to Levi.
Levi earns 1 VP.