the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Fuck With Me [d'Art | open]

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[This is directly following the thread On a Cold Morning...]

In a flurry of irate limbs, my grullo hide was nothing but one big blur as I was carried away farther north. Away from pathetic traitors who knew nothing about loyalties to ones race. I know I should not let these petty things weigh on my shoulders, but I needed a good revival, and what better way to clear ones sinuses and stretch out ones limbs then a trip home. Okay maybe not home, but home was pretty as far north as one could get.

As snow started to flake the ground beneath my soil eating daggers, I let my thoughts race. I could not help that those who were soft hearted were nincompoops and could not tell their right hoof from their left. Usually, one would hope that one would have enough common sense to know when a secure offer was being given, but instead the idiot throws it aside for the grass that appears to be greener on the other side of the fence. They will soon understand that illusions are this entire world is made up of.

The burning icicle sensation creeps into my lungs, and I find myself hinting a smirk on my maw. I didn’t know what I wanted. I just knew I needed to get away from whatever it was that was suffocating me. Who really was so dumb, that they didn’t inquire questions? Stupid, stupid, stupid! I can’t hold it is any longer, so I slam on the breaks and belt out one long screeching whinny into the nothingness that surrounds me. My sides at this point are rapidly rising and falling drastically hard. Who knew how difficult it was to acquire the oxygen one needed as the elevation increased. How stupid.

Part of me hopes that my sister will come, and another part wishes that I be left alone. My bitchiness is turned to the highest dial possible and I can’t guarantee I will be nice to whoever decides to answer my belting screech that was out of frustration and pissiness and was not meant for nothing more than that. Some idiot will answer it, and so knowing this, I continue on with my. Picking up speed with each stride I set forth before me. Soon, all I can see is nothing but white. Talk about a white-out.

It’s not long though, before I spot something. Damn-it. Fuck it all. Shit. What else was there to say to express the fowl mood I was in?

text text text blah blah blah

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan grunted and scowled at the backend of Giselle as she darted off into the Basin. His muscles protested at the sudden motion of galloping, the Nightshade wasn't really too fond of galloping hence the blood pelted stallion rarely exerted his body in such a way. Nine years old wasn't really all that old, but in d'Artagnan's eyes, it was damn well old enough. Next season his age would stretch to double figures and all he could do was constantly think about that doddering old blight Myrddin. If he ever became like that the shade would make sure to go find that harsh cliff in the misty lands and throw himself off it.

He sucked in a short, annoyed breath and slammed his hooves into the ground, bringing his wild pace to an ungraceful halt. Still frowning at Giselle's behind. What the hell was the matter with her? Had the idiots in the Threshold got to her? The Mender had come to accept that most would not follow him from the Threshold by now, only a select few had the intelligence to see past his harsh demeanour. Arah for example.

Breathing out a longer more exasperated breath, d'Artagnan moved around Giselle to try and stand directly in front of her, for his mismatched eyes to meet hers and gaze into the face that was laced in anger. Something really had pissed her off and d'Artagnan's face kept flickering between amused and questionable. Though he knew very little of the mare herself, he did know that expression, that feeling of annoyance and hate. It was strangely rather refreshing to him, forever surrounded by ass lickers and scared babies he found it nice to finally look upon a face that burned with passion. A dark smile played upon his lips as he twisted his head to one side and regarded her with cold amusement, "what's eating you?" He asked simply, eyes glimmering in curiosity. The sides of the Nightshade were heaving from the gallop, it was no simple journey to the Basin when one considers the white wastes that lead to it. The snow was not quite as deep and treacherous as Frostfall, but it was there still and certainly not easy to gallop in. It was even more reason to wonder, had anger drove Giselle to run so far at such a pace? Maybe he would find out in the next few minutes.

A gentle breeze picked up his charred mane, waving something purple that hung limply around his neck. A hurtful memory that needed to be released, cast aside and forgotten forever. Yet, that time was not now and d'Artagnan ignored it's presence as it danced with the wind.

To reach greatness
You must step on bodies
Though the cost of it may
Drown the world in blood.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!