the Rift

[PRIVATE] Je T'aime Avec Mon Aernier Souffle

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Loki
It had been some time since he had been out and about. What had happened that he had been hiding in the corners of the world for so long? One word: Thor. Though he knew he should be thanking him. He had reinvented himself, and now he wasn't going to take his crap. He had thought about everything that was in his possession, and though Thor was slightly older than him, he was now a leader of the World's Edge. And what did he have to show for his life? A family of messed up foals. It was something at least he supposed, and even if Thor wouldn't be his family anymore, he knew that he would find others who would take him in. Screw the Edge then.

He moved from his hiding place in the meadow, and he decided he needed a bath. He reeked of himself 100 times over, and frankly if he wanted to make any friends, he knew that he needed to not stink to the high heavens and be properly groomed. There was a small pond near by, which is why he had survived these months near it. Though the season had changed from long, hot days to shorter, cooler nights, it had stayed well stocked and there was plenty of food available for him. He folded his wings, stepping in to the cool water. He shivered at first, making a neigh, but then continuing forward. He had to take a bath, and he wouldn't get out of it. It spend a few hours getting himself clean, preening his feathers like a bird, making sure everything thing was tip top shape. His hair was tangled like a rat's nest, but it he moved it on a bush, then it would untangle itself. Finally, he was sparkling in the Orangemoon as it was afternoon. For the first time in moments, he spread his wings, and lifted himself off the ground.

He flew, closing his bright green eyes as he took in the feeling. He was a migratory bird with horse genes, and he had never been on the ground so much in his life. He resented it now as he looked down, smiling as he was high in the clouds without a care. He moved in and out of air drifts, getting used to flying once more, but he didn't need much time. His muscles hurt after a while, and though his hormones gave him happiness, he knew he couldn't kept himself in the air forever, especially since it had been so long. Before him lay the Veins of the Gods, and he landed, thinking if he could talk to one of them. It had been a while and there was much to discuss. He wasn't sure if he wanted to finish his quest, and maybe he could talk to one or both of them and request something else. Even if this didn't make sense, he still had to try.

He landed several feet away, a respectful gesture on terms of the Gods, and he made his way on foot the rest of the way. However, what he saw he did not expect it. Each shrine was malformed and was destroyed in some way. He gasped, shocked about this. They had been glowing so brightly when he had come, but now they were in shambles. A feeling of sadness swept him, and the air around their shines, which used to feel so alive, felt dead. Had the Gods of Earth, Moon, Fire, and Spark abandoned them? It was not something he could or would ever understand, even if he lived up to his full age.

"What happened here? And why?"

He stared up at the sky frozen in place, confined with the knowledge that even the Gods had abandoned him.

OCC: For Angora, before she gives birth :)
"Talk talk talk."
Am I the monster parents tell their children about at night?
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
She heard the voice. The so well known voice of Loki. She felt the foal from Sandman, squirm and kick inside of her. Sometimes she pretended it was Loki's, but she couldn't hide the fact it wasn't. From a halt to a canter in a second, she slithered her way towards the isthmus. Her heart fluttering. She finally got to see Loki after her hiatus. Softly, she knickered. Her pale orbs looking around. The mare yearned to know what Loki felt... and what would he say about the fact she was pregnant with a foal that wasn't his?

She had no idea.

She slowly lingered to a halt once she got on the isthmus. Her hooves skidding against the hard floor. "Oh Loki, darling!" Her flirty chords echoing to the stud who stood at the shrines. Letting out a whinny, I trot to him. The waves crashing at the side of the bridge. She was cautious with her steps. Her weight filled stomach was something she took great care of. Perhaps the girl was opening up to the fact of kids, and a family. Slowly, but surly, she caught up to Loki. Stopping next to him. The mare smiled lazily, flicking her black tail behind her delicate bode. She knew that she didn't look dangerous, to the most. She was short, around 15.3hh, and her akhal-teke blood made her short and feminine. But she was alluring too. Her Akhal-teke blood made her black hair sort of awkward, while her blood refined her head and legs, making her quite fast. "I haven't seen you around much! Last time I saw you we were being pushed away by some demon." She smiled and let her whispy tail hit him softly on his rump. She was drawn so much to those acidic eyes.

But why?

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Loki
His silence was interrupted, but not by someone he didn't mind having it interrupted by. The mare of golden flesh and chocolate eyes drifts next to him, as if appearing out of thin air. She has a way of doing this, always finding him. He has been gone now for sometime, and he supposed she would have noticed, and she doesn't skip a beat in telling him so. Her whinny floats to ears like music notes, and he always loves hearing her alluring tone, only fit for him. Their love had lasted for a long time, and he still loved her. There was much for them to discuss. But as he looked at her now, he knew that there was something else to discuss. She was bigger, rounder. What did this mean? She must have found herself someone, someone else...but did that mean she was done with him. He couldn't hide the frown on his face, the sadness lingering in his eyes as he looked at her. Her words had little meaning for him, but he tried his best to play along, but he simply couldn't.

"Angora...funny seeing you here. Yes, I'm afraid I haven't been around much. Family problems have gotten me into a fit, and I've been trying my best to deal with them, but it seems I'm not good enough...for anything, actually."

Her tail flicks lazily at him, but in a split moment he can't let her touch him. He knows that if he does, he'll get too attached in that one moment, and all he wanted to say will be gone. He moves away in a sweep gesture, moving his head so it is slightly lowered while his body moves backwards, towards the abandoned shrines. His eyes are in place, staring at her with an intense gaze that has no meaning. He flicks his wings upwards, moving his hair as he does so, and it moves into the natural alluring place that it has gone so accustomed to, while this wings stand straight up as if on a golden perch. Green eyes shine now through his darkened hair as he continues to look at her, and speaks what is on his mind and his heart.

"Angora. My dear, dear Angora. Give me your full attention, all of it. Give me your love, your passion, your anger, lust, hatred: all of your emotions. Give me your soul, your beauty, your body...your heart. I am not going to tell you, but I know in my own heart that I am the only stallion that is right for you, and together was have a connection deeper than anything I have ever experienced...with anyone. My dearest darling, please, take me. Be my love, so that I may treat you as the princess you are, the maiden you are meant to be...nothing else matters but us. Our time apart has done nothing but strength our bonds, and it was all I could ever think of was you, moving on with your life, without me there to protect and care for you. I was...and perhaps still am, a selfish stallion. I have made a lot of mistakes in my past, and my brother has done nothing but show me what a foolish creature I am. Though he was cruel to me in a way that I couldn't speak of to him, in a way I am grateful for such malice, as he has opened my eyes to a whole new world of life. There is much more to the world than what is under the lid; and I want to experience it all. But, I am still missing one key factor: you. You are the key to my heart, to my everything. I would be nothing without you, and I only now realize this. I have done things recently that I must come clean of. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I at least want you to know that I am so sorry."

He looked down, his lungs losing air and refusing to take more. His throat formed a lump, and he was afraid, so afraid to tell her. What could he say? He was ashamed, cheating on her like she was nothing. He didn't even think of it, and it was so natural to him that he didn't even realize what a bastard he was. His own self loathing would do nothing to help him. He wanted to do nothing in that moment but run, but no he wouldn't. He already ran from her once, and that was a selfish thing that he would never do again. He had tried to keep that promise, and he knew he had failed. He would always be a failure, and now was the time to fix it.

"I have children, with another mare. Twin boys were born of a mare of the Throat named Melissa. I have only seen them once, and as far as I know she hates me, and doesn't want them near me at all. I have slept with another mare, one named Adele. That is all I have done, and I plan on not doing anything else, but with you. I...I have nothing to say for myself. I am impulsive, I am worthless, and I am a terrible horse. Please, I beg for your forgiveness."

He sank to his knees, looking at her with pleading eyes. His wings spread down at his side, shining a golden blue in the small reflections of the waters as the night came to sank to it's knees as well. He had given her everything, and he had hoped something had at least gotten through.

{I'm setting this before he meets Biru.}

"Talk talk talk."
Am I the monster parents tell their children about at night?
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
My tail nearly missed.

The stallion moved away from me, and rather quickly. At first I was confused. Do I smell bad? No, it must've been my voice. Or maybe it was my flirtyness. Had Loki changed? Before I spoke, he did. Might I say it was a mouthful what he spoke. His rambling started with ""Angora. My dear, dear Angora. Give me your full attention, all of it. Give me your love, your passion, your anger, lust, hatred: all of your emotions." I couldn't help, but keep a straight face. One of my audits flicked back and the other at him. My caramel eyes looked over him. I knew he loved me, but he had never said it. Well, at least I thought he did. And I loved him too. I was sure of my feelings, yet whether our relationship would fade into oblivion or grow as large as space itself, was unknown, what he would say could determine the outcome.

Every word he spoke made my heart flutter, though I kept my straight face. I had listened to everything. Every word he said, I caught. It was so heart warming and lovable. He was mine. I had something of my own now. I wasn't materialistic, nor was I simple, and I'd always kept myself isolated from everyone else, but somehow Loki squeezed through the cage I kept my emotions in, unlocked the cage, and braced for however I might've reacted. Halfway through his speech, I could've cried of happiness, or ran with terror that I couldn't get him away from me, but I didn't. I stayed with a straight face. I had never been one to let myself out much, so why should I start now?

So came the end of the speech, and I started hating each word. "I have done things recently that I must come clean of. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I at least want you to know that I am so sorry." I stepped slightly closer. Our eyes face to face, and our muzzles only a couple of inches apart. So, it finally came out. I was alluring, but I was intelligent also. Three kids was many kids. I know it was happening. Horses driven on lust where not so easily sated, and I could vouch for that. The foal that had gotten huge in my stomach was from a stallion I guessed knew Loki. I wanted to let the foal in my stomach sting Loki. I let my muzzle drift towards Loki's until they hopefully touch. Then slowly, my muzzle creeps upwards towards his left audit.

"You know this may sting, but I think you were friends with the stallion who is this foal's father." My words where whispers, they were inclined to be cold. "His name is Sandman." Backing away from him to a normal distance I continue. "Darling, Loki, that was very sweet. Well, at least up to the end. I feel as though it was all okay until the end. But I want you to know that I like you. A lot. I would go as far as to say that I live you. Yet I think we may need a few rules, no?" A flirty smile came onto her lips. "Let's see. One, maybe we will lessen the amount our baby factories are producing. Two, let's say we keep the flirting to a minimal, yes Loki, darling?" I tossed my head softly then gazed at him with sweet eyes. I was reasonable... for the most part. He would have to start seducing lower class horses because I would hate to see him get hurt. I myself, would seduce only the most gullible stallions. "Loki... I do want a foal from us. I really do, but this time, if we end up trying for one, and you run away, I swear, I will cut your balls off." I came up closer to him and swung my body around so we were again side by side, parallel. I let my head drift towards him and lay itself on his withers.

"Loki, I do love you."