the Rift

[OPEN] Our Land. [Skeleton & Psyche/leader]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She was leading the way back to The Basin. Silent as usual and thoughts were deep. The only tell tale sign that they were approaching The Basin was the gradual decrease in temperature. The day it's self was beautiful though, the rain had cleared out and only a gentle breeze stirred the few leaves the remained on trees. Their bright colours scattered the ground, providing the beautiful show at the wind picked them up and tossed the around. The pace she set was slow and calm, similar to her thoughts. It was a trek she knew so well, having walked it on her first day during Helovia and still walked with over and over again with new recruits. They passed the foothills, Arah couldn't help but turn her head and peer into the forest. She knew the leaders of the Foothills and she also knew their poisoner Lakota. Her orbs turned away and she continued forward, still silent her thoughts now settling on Lakota. The first bit of snow that her foot touched caused a grin to spread over her face.

"Welcome home." She wasn't sure if she was speaking to herself or to Skeleton, but either way their was only joy in her soft tones. Her pace quickened slightly and her hair left a trail behind her in the snow. Finally she was home. She began to make her way through the frozen arch, where the wind chilled her to the bone. Only she paid very little attention to where her feet where falling, eager to get to the Basin. Ever since she had first entered her home, it had been love at first sight. Everything about this place had made her fall in love with it. It was The Basin that she would happily give her life for. It was her home and her pride and joy. She made it through the arch and finally there is was, laid out before them in all it's glory. "Watch your footing, the ground can be quite uneven." Arah cautiously made her way further into The Basin and the paused. She surveyed her home with pleasure to see that it was still in tack. So no war efforts from the throat still. Excellent.

"Welcome Skeleton, to Aurora Basin." Arah laughed and her golden eyes were shinning. "As you can no doubt tell, I'm in love with the place." She sniffed a little and then looked around. "We'll have to get a leader, preferably Psyche to accept to into the herd though."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Please let Skeleton reply first.
Words; 420
Tag; Skeleton & Open

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽