the Rift

[OPEN] Unnecessary Holding

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

ENGINEERS CREATE THAT WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN

Ulrik had been summarily ignored, forgotten and stood useless, and as such he decided to leave. With a bold step and a roll gait, he marched to the unfinished hull of the metal wall, knowing that even if it was closed off, he could bend the metal to his will, turn it into a machine, a door, perhaps, for him to walk through like a god.

Cloven hooves left massive imprints in the sand, leonine tail flashing behind him. Bronze eyes stared at the horizon with a keen, devilish intellect, two horns towering like ebony spires, promising death.

It was broad daylight. He was not one to steal away in darkness like a thief. Perhaps he was stupid in the ways of the world? Not truly. He simply knew the statistics. Whether in daylight during the normal bustle of the day or in darkness when ears and eyes were open, the chances of him making a clean escape were the same.

So the asshole inside of him chose daylight. For the chuckle he would get once he was free of the land, free from the madness of insane unicorns and logical feather-brains. Pure madness, and one could not reason with madness. It was like trying to commit suicide with no weapon; painful, and ultimately resulting in failure.

His pace was normal. A simply walk across the desert in the northerly direction.

Away.

Perhaps not for good.

He was an amicable fellow, when not bound against his will.

Mostly.

I guess that was a matter of opinion, but opinions were not factual and therefore unnecessary.

The next time he spoke, he would prefer to do so as equals.

[[Escape post :: I want to enter him in the spark magic drop, otherwise I would have waited longer. Permission give from Boom that Ulrik is allowed to escape if she is unable to post within the 48 hours.]]