the Rift

[OPEN] let me solve the problems you carry on your shoulders [Questing]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

The fae was clueless as to why she had come to the Heart. She assumed she needed to get out of the Basin for a day or more, and it was nice to get away. Although she did go straight to the Heart, which was fairly far from her home. As she trod through the tall grass, she realized how hot and sweaty she was becoming. Trying to push the fact that she was sweaty, she began to plan what she would do for her quest.

The fae knew she had to begin her quest at some point, but she didn't know who to go to. There had to be at least three horses in all of Helovia that had problems she could solve. But she hadn't met any horses with problems. Maybe if she bumped into a few horses she would be able to ask them if they had problems. But it did seem just a little bit awkward (and rude) butting into other horses' business. But she also knew she had to get this quest over with, if she really wanted the magic. Sighing, the fae glanced around for any sign of life. All she saw was the tall grass and the glimmering of light from the boiling lava nearby.

Swinging her head around, she gazed at the sky. The sun was just beginning to rise into the sky, half of it's round shape was still dipped under the horizon. Her ears were kept cocked, flickering to and fro. She swung her tail so that it slapped her thigh, leaving a slightly tingling spot on her leg. The fae narrowed her eyes before walking closer to the edge. A strong gust of hot air blew in her face, making small sweat beads form on her neck. Snorting, the fae tossed her mane and began to move forward again. Finally she was close enough to gaze into the pit of flames. She stepped back a little, her eyes glued to the large flames that burst from the pit as though hands reaching for something. Inhaling, the fae waited in silence for a wandering horse, or, perhaps nightfall, if no one was to come.

[[Just Frost looking/waiting for a horse that has a problem so she can help them. This is for a quest, so feel free to drop a character with a problem and Frost can help them solve it. And please excuse the bad quality, my muse is still giving me a hard time. ^^;]]

Image Credit