the Rift

[OPEN] Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others!

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dúchanar
Gather round, gather round , Ladies and gentlemen
Come from far, come from wide
The moment you've all been waiting for
Tonight
Join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death

The skull faced stallion headed to the meeting for the protectors. He had been called for to come here, for a reason he did not know why. He was new to the protectors and did not really know his way around or really about what he was doing for that matter. He was slightly worried about was was going to come of this meeting, or if any other protectors would be there. All he knew was that he had to go.

As the dark stallion grew closer he could see pretty much all of the protectors and warriors standing there, along with some unknown horses that he had never seen before. What was this?

As he heard Destrier speak it answered his question. How was he supposed to teach someone without even knowing what he was supposed to do. He saw Thor among the group and proceeded to stand next to his king. He was kind of scared but he would never let that show through.

"Destrier, I find this idea very, how can i say this, interesting and I believe it shall provide useful to many. But sir, as a newer protector, I am not sure if I find myself worthy t teach those below me without knowing much about my own job myself." He stood there and looked at Thor. Ever since their conversation, he hoped Thor would see it in Duch that he really was... trying.

((So short Dx sorry... I threw it up really fast because i waited for so long Dx))

Talk, walk and do your thang here. TALKING TO YOUR HOMIES

Messages In This Thread
RE: Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others! - by Laila - 06-07-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others! - by Sulwyn - 06-08-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others! - by Dúchanar - 06-17-2013, 04:02 PM