Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

So, more or less, Africa had been left to her own devices- though cunningly she had been grounded by the bay-brown unicorn mare, her glorious wings broken; ruined. As dawn’s first light began to seep between the eastern most peaks of the towering, encompassing mountain range, the truth of her predicament became a stark, grisly reality. Alone, though not for a second trusting she had been forgotten, the young Pegasus caught the first glimpse of her prison, the Basin. A mere ditch was her first hateful impression, as soft shafts of sunlight stretched down to illuminate the glistening lake nestled deep in the hidden valley. Africa would never have known its whereabouts had Sinuhe not manipulated her to follow, tempted by arrogant stupidity; none of the night’s horror would have come to pass.

Scorn and anger tarnished her gentle heart, though just as potent was that crushing sense of loss and betrayal; the graveness of her felony, plaguing her soul and mind, filling her with overwhelming guilt. Her purity, that childlike innocence, was no longer. For the rest of her life- whatever that may hold now, Africa would wear two scars- the first grazing her left shoulder; the second, the result of a brutal lance through her croup; these would mark occasion for ever more, as the day Africa was forced into bitter maturity by walking death himself. For now though, both remained raw, throbbing and irritated, forced to weep and bleed with every painful movement made. Her bright grey dapples were tinged brown and red where blood had dried and caked in the cold night air.
And finally, cruel and punishingly, the delicate bones which built each of her wing’s, her epicentre, were shattered. Both now were limp and helplessly dragging through the churned up muddy rime.

She shuffled very slowly, her steps hampered and bruised; frail and humiliated, moving always down a well worn track- in the opposite direction to where the narrow rock path laid the primal exit from this primitive hell. Her caramel eyes, sunken and hopeless, focused exclusively on the looming lake, careful to spare no sideward glance in case another of these violent devils should notice and find sick merit in crushing her destroyed spirit further. She hated them, and tears began to leak as clear condemnation and shame down her filthy, sodden cheeks.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
I stood in silence, my face dropped low, bright eyes closed. The bite of Frostfall lingered over my thick body, the now shaggy fur rippling over each soft muscle under my tri-toned pelt. After the run in with that dumb Pegasus mare and her protector, I had been shuttled to the Throat where I sat for quite some time. The dry, unsettling dust had battered and beaten my body; where none of the dusty Pegasus that resided there had touched me. Midas, the stallion that had beaten the living shit out of me without even doing much to make himself sweat, was actually somewhat nice. He provided me with enough food and water to survive the desert.

Now, here I am, brought back home by Mauja; the leopard blanketed Lord. I am thick again, thanks to the hydration and food supply found in the Basin at the end of Orangemoon. But, Frostfall is here now, and the food is dwindling; frozen beneath two foot tall drifts of snow. This was only the beginning. My first harsh season in Helovia.

Snow crunched in the distance, and some one must have been dragging something. Then there it was, that same smell that flooded my nostrils just weeks ago. The desert. Dry, unwelcoming. Bright eyes snapped open, peering out from behind curtains of black and silver forelock. She moved with pain, the wings that normally perched happily at her sides hung low, cutting through the snow along with her feet. That bitch. She must have been the one I had heard of, coming in to attempt to rough some of my herd mates up. Yet here she was, trapped in a frozen prison. A sinister smile crawled across my lips.

Skull lifted high into the air, forelock blew out of my crystalline eyes, nothing obstructing my view any longer. Feet picked through the snow easily, carrying me toward the god for saken ceature. She looked defeated.. just as I had hoped. "Look who I found." Thick, raspy voice growled as the words came out. I stopped in front of her much smaller body. The consideration of beating here to death, right here, right now was appealing. But I could not do that. My Lady, Psyche, she would not be impressed. Only if I were to hold my cool in front of some one I hated so much, so deeply, then I would truly be some one to consider trustworthy.

Ratted black tail swished back and forth with anticipation, hoping to see the draw of fear in this bitches eyes. The cruel grin stayed on my mug, saliva building up the heat of my mouth as I waited to snap at the dumb female. She thought she was dreading being in the Basin, my home, the home of my herd, our herd.. she was in for a shock. This mare would be a toy for my pleasure.

walk walk walk talk talk talk

Please tag me in all posts.

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

The fae was not normally one to take pity, but because she could still be steered away from racism, she could find a piece of her heart that cared for those without horns. The fae attempted to hide the fact that she still had a soft side for those of the other species.

The fae hadn't explored the Basin side to side, mountain tip to mountain tip. So today, she decided she would do so. She began in the center of the Basin, making her way around. While exploring, the fae spotted a sad soul, one that stuck out more than the others.

A pegasus.

Accompanied by a unicorn.

The fae's eyes wandered to the pegasus' wings, that were hanging limply at her sides. The last pegasus she had seen had been Aryel, and her wings had been folded at her sides, not hanging limply. She watched her, a large gash running across her left shoulder, another a hole in her croup. The blood seeped out like tears, as though the wounds were weeping in pain. The fae was hit with a sudden feeling of guilt and pity. Stepping towards the mare, she caught sight of her face. The mare's body was smeared with dirt and her croup and shoulder smeared with blood. A line of tears split the dirt, showing the true colors beneath the mud.

The fae reached her muzzle out, speaking in a soft tone, but because the stallion was there, she acted as though she was talking to him. Hopefully the mare caught on. "H-hello... um... She appears to be hurt badly. Maybe I... or we should get some help." She stopped, realizing it would be impossible to find help to heal her, or to have the stallion find help to heal her. At least, no one in the Basin would help, but maybe somewhere else... Maybe she could notify someone in the mare's herd, and maybe they could come and save her. But then the fae risked being shunned by the rest of the Basin for treating a prisoner like a friend. "May I ask for your name? I'm Frost Fyre, you may call me Frost. And who is this mare?" She glanced at the strange stallion, his body patched with black and white. She smiled, and then spoke with a firm tone. "Is this your prisoner?"

The fae felt both excited, nervous and guilty to be breaking her Lady's rules. She shouldn't be doing this, and she knew it. Her stomach quivered as her feelings clashed. Helping one without a horn was exciting to the almost-yearling. Her eyes trailed to the mare's wings, still unable to get the fact that they were broken through her head. She knew bones broke, almost like twigs. And no twig could ever mend. A wing would be worse, for a grounded pegasus is like a hornless unicorn. A pegasus that is rendered flightless means that it will be unable to fly away, unable to be, well, a pegasus. It will become an equine with wings that were useless. The few obstacles that stood in her way were, this stallion, and her Lady. Along with the rest of the Basin.

[[Ugh... sorry this is kind of weird, I had begun writing the post and then saw that Crash had posted so I had to edit my post a little. :P]]

Image Credit

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased

Look down
Look up

The joke that Africa had become in less time than one cycle of day and night, continued. By some cruel twist of fate, the next face in line to throw stones at and torment the prisoner was no other than the stallion whom she had previously caused to become captive in her home. The grey heaved a hopeless sigh, withdrawing defensively as he strolled forward, that same ghoulish sneer creeping through his smug, ugly expression. Africa had hoped that her path would never again cross with that of this thug’s- he occupied her worst nightmares, excruciating and chilling; he, up until the night just past, had been her greatest terror of all.

Through sunken, red eyes she allowed him the last of her feeble civility- a glance, though irritated and fearful, and he spoke to taunt, feeding hungrily off her already weakened state. "Look who I found." Like a great boulder before her leaving no room to pass, he propped to admire the handiwork of his rotten clan. Her ears stiffened backwards, the look more aggrieved than the last, unfortunate, meeting between them and she stepped backwards though not submissively. All at once she wished the narrow path whose worn groove in the earth was supple with thawed frost, would swallow her; devour or feast- she didn’t care. It was not the first time the painted bully had witnessed her cry, and Africa just wanted to die.

Indeed fear shone in the roused, round black pupils which glared back at him. There was more though; trauma and depression haunted her face, as did exhaustion pinch the naturally placid underlay. She hated this creature, and her tail flicked sharply twice to display her displeasure at his apparently convenient finding. Otherwise, there was no time to respond to his goading as another quite dissimilar ‘stick-face’ interrupted the grim reunion.

"H-hello... um... She appears to be hurt badly. Maybe I... or we should get some help." Came the strangers uncertain, starkly concerned voice and because it caught Africa so off guard, the Pegasus took two more hobbling steps in reverse. A nose, quivering with excited confusion was offered, but it veered towards the gypsy stallion at the last minute and warily the prisoner narrowed her hollowed honey eyes. A bitter scoff ventured up the length of her throat hoping to upset the stranger-filly, but to avoid further conflict Africa clamped her lips tightly to hold it in. Perhaps, she thought sullenly as she eyed the contrasting pair, the only help needed was a swift final blow to the skull...

"May I ask for your name? I'm Frost Fyre, you may call me Frost. And who is this mare?" the youngest continued indirectly speaking to her putrid kin, and again Africa was surprised. The impression was that the two were foreign to one another; that they had not even met despite dwelling together for however long in this merciless death-trap Basin. The smallest glint of hope flashed through her watching eyes, though it vanished without a trace just as quickly. "Is this your prisoner?"
Phahh!” She blurted cynically, unable to withhold her sour contempt, but shrank back into suspicious silence suddenly for fear that he might just as easily launch forward to punish her ridicule. There would be no love lost regardless between the long lost... ‘Friends’.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Hidden Account
The small, fragile gray mare's eyes seemed to refuse to meet me for a moment, until she picked them up for a quick glace at my face. From what I had remembered, her eyes were gold, danced with life. Now they were red and tired, giving out an exasperated look. The sneer stayed put on my face, watching her weak body. Would my Lady still like a feather from her putrid body? Perhaps. I may snatch a few just to get some revenge on this dumb bitch in the first place.

More hooves crunched through the snow, my icy gaze flicking toward the sound. A small appaloosa filly moved toward us, curiosity filling her young eyes as she approached. I watched the filly, looking over the obvious flaws that the Pegasus had endured. The little female looked concerned. Both white ears laid back as my herd member spoke, too much concern filling her voice, my eyes dropped to connect with hers. "This Pegasus has received a beating like this for a reason, young one." My eyes shifted back to attempt to lock gazes with Africa. "She was a trespasser who thought she could make a difference. She only was taught a lesson and kept here as a prisoner." The smile broadened, stained teeth showing behind the grin.

She spoke again, introducing herself as Frost Fyre, a mental note was jotted down to remember the youngster's name. She continued, asking the name of the female before us, and if she was my prisoner. Perhaps she was only concerned due to her young stomach. As soon as Frost Fyre finished, Africa spat at the idea. "Hello, Frost. I am Crash Course.. you may call me Crash. And this dreaded thing.. I don't think I actually ever caught her name. But no, she is not my prisoner. She is here under the watch of some one else."

My eyes shifted back and forth to the two, landing on the grey, broken mare before me. "What do you call yourself, bird?" Silver and black tail flicked back and forth easily and I cocked my back right leg, silver hoof resting on end in the snow. With the moment of silence in between a response, I looked back down on the filly. I had not seen her before, and if she had visited the meeting, I did not remember her from that either. Though I had kept my head low in shame for most of the conference. The bright blue horn that crowned her face reminded me of one of the quiet characters I had met long ago.

[Ooc: Oh god, sorry Dark! :s And horrid post, I've got like, ten things going on right now. .-.]

Deceased

Look down
Look up

"This Pegasus has received a beating like this for a reason, young one." Perhaps the wretched brute that loomed as a haughty mass of silvery white and black splashes was right, Africa thought miserably in silence while the Unicorns conversed tenderly, though quite unashamedly opposite her. They spoke of her, rather than to her, and the stallion seemed to regard her as little more than a brainless brown toad, caught in their pond of smooth green-skinned frogs. The racism that Kri had so very sternly warned about was indeed more prevalent then she could have imagined. Africa, before now, held little contempt for those who were without wings. Now filthy loathing sullied her peaceful, pale complexion, and she scowled at the horned brute’s ignorant arrogance.

His threatening glare caught the dismal sag of her red-washed, hazel gaze, and he continued his coaching- his malicious brainwashing, through a sardonic leer. "She was a trespasser who thought she could make a difference. She only was taught a lesson and kept here as a prisoner." His breath was fetid, blending with the bitterly cold Basin breeze into foul plumes of hot nauseating vapour above their heads. Africa felt ill, and she could tolerate his company no more. Withdrawing herself then, the Pegasus lowered her cranium defeated, and listened with fading interest and mushrooming pessimism as they continued their dull chat.

Crash Course, her mind hissed sourly when his identity was revealed- to the young filly. Vaguely she thought of Midas and the encounter between them all high up in the mountains back in Tallsun. Crash had fallen to his knees that day before the expert hand of Dragon’s Throat General; he had been their prisoner, and Africa wondered if he was offered this perverted form of sick courtesy. Those memories were but opaque smog now, distorted by all the terror which had befallen her, and even the childish fondness she felt for Midas was lost amidst mistrust and guilt; the conflict of a broken-down, tormented soul.

"What do you call yourself, bird?" The venom lacing the words was slick and spiteful; its harshness drew her up and out of the morbid pit her mind had caved into. Africa did not answer his demand, though she did not clench her jaw to defy him with stubbornness either. The glazed look behind her traumatised, exhausted eyes did not lift from the etched track within which she was still standing. She didn’t care anymore; she wished that it was her lifeless corpse on the hill, the crude battlefield by the front gate of this hellish prison. Sinuhe, she thought resentfully above a heavy sigh, had caused her this grief and now the young sweet-natured grey was paying the price through torture and suffering, alone.

Hidden Account
The mare, broken both mentally and physically as it seems, stayed silent, her spirit obviously broken. I could see why, she had gotten a pretty good beating. She stayed silent, her eyes tired and blood shot veering away from my gaze. White ears laid back onto the thick mess of black and silver hair, a hot breath rolling from my lungs before I started. "I asked for your name, mare." Bright eyes narrowed into slits, the sharp glare hopefully cutting into some nerve she was so dangling on.

All thought went forward to the winged abomination, her fragile body looking much more destroyed than it had the first time I had seen her. "Lucky we ran into each other." I took a few steps forward, reaching my massive cranium out to the base of her left wing. Flared nostrils drew in the sweet scent of blood, though it had now dried I'm sure, from wherever it had been gushing from her body. Mud and filth gathered on her gray coat that had once been left without a blemish. I pushed my mug down the length of her broken wing, feeling each soft feather that sprouted from the boney base. Hopefully this would send some sort of fear into her already destroyed head.

"Do you remember our first encounter?" The cold smile once again creeping across my black mug. "I was looking for one of these little beauties." My breath was hot, blowing intentionally against the broken limb of the mare. My tail flicked back and forth eagerly, the tension of the cold oozing out of my body. Now that I had something to keep my mind off of the cold, I was feeling pretty good. Maybe I was meant to do this kind of thing, because the sense of fear, even if it wasn't present at the exact second, seemed to turn some gears in my brain. The excitement tasted glorious.

Deceased

Look down
Look up

AFRICA.” The young grey spat back at him, irritated that he felt the need to harass her so naggingly. Black tipped ears buried themselves amid the wild tangles of windblown oily grey mane, a very clear portrayal of boiling frustration. His voice sliced through her brain like a serrated knife, grinding against every frayed, brittle nerve therein. "Lucky we ran into each other." He purred smoothly, goading the cold, tired prisoner for no credible reason, perhaps, other than his own satisfaction. Revenge... She decided sorrowfully with an unmasked frown to betray the revelation. Even as she scrambled internally with dying energy to figure out what grief she had caused him; any justification he could possibly have for planting in front of her right this second, and chewing away the last of her spirit with wicked delight...

His thick, hulking body slid forward to choke the remaining thread of liberty, security, gained when she had fled the dell in which the bitter fight had been lost. Africa tucked her chin as tightly as she could against her throat- away from the sudden reach of his hungering mug, and clenched her gentle eyes as fear began to shake her bruised, injured frame once again. Blood bubbled beneath the grazed surface of her shoulder, but already a crust had formed so that slow and arduous tissue repair could begin. His clammy, rotten breath caused nerves to prickle defensively and the wound ached cruelly, upon a creature that had never before been subject to such unwarrented suffering.

Then, his rough, whiskered lips began to rove downwards along the fractured length of her limp wings. Instinctually, every burning inch of her tried to lift the useless appendages, to whisk them from his touch and fold them safely high across her back. They did not respond at all though, and the left wobbled flaccidly through bursts of agonizing pain as he felt the long, defiled quills interwoven across its surface. Stop it! STOP IT... Her mind screamed as tears began to spew across her pale, hollowed facade. Africa pressed her teeth down firmly around her flailing, desperate tongue though, and the only evidence indicative of her reaction was the anguish-driven convulsions wracking her, at each of his immoral strokes.

"Do you remember our first encounter?" Crash said through a ghoulish smile. Africa could not see it, but the sneering sound made her gag. "I was looking for one of these little beauties."

A feather... He wanted one feather? The mare’s eyes flung open and narrowed almost as quickly, as she turned her body awkwardly, removing it willfully from his reach.

A feather Crash Course? You want a feather?” Burning eyes churned a steady stream of tears, as the humble Pegasus began to sob pathetically. “Why don’t you just take all of them!” She screamed wildly at him, losing complete control of herself at that point. Africa’s neck jerked around awkwardly, and as her mind crumbled about the hoarfrost and hooves, she began to rip mouthful after mouthful of her sleek mottled feathers and throw them miserably at him. “Why not!” She continued, blubbering, “I mean what’s left of me anyway!” The frenzy of feathers twirled and danced in the soft breeze embracing them, falling to waste across the Basin’s merciless face. Perhaps some part of her was defying his desire to pluck them himself, some deep sense of pride. Africa did not want the horrible stick-face near her. Nude, raw skin was pimpled by blood in the wake of the removed feathers, and her wings rocked helplessly backwards and forwards with each pull; every mutilating bite. Her grief-stricken, unfocused eyes were filled with angered blame and she scowled bitterly at him.

Hidden Account
"Africa!" Her ear shattering yell made me chuckle lightheartedly, the smile broadening into a wide grin. "I can hear you, nice and clear." Ears rotated back forward, the tension throbbing from her broken body was so relaxing for me. As I traced the wounded limb, her face tucked into her chest, each muscle tensing in such a way that I could almost feel the tight grip of her body in the air. The small amount of space between us was sickening, making me almost want to step back and give myself some space. But why would I do that, it was just starting to get interesting.

Glancing from her clamped shut eyes to the subject that I seemed to find myself studying, streams of water began to leak from the corner of her eyes, staining the dirty white color of her face to gray. The smile wiped from my face, leaving behind no emotion. Once I had finished speaking, making her recall the nightmare that she had gone through once before, she completely snapped. Bright, blood shot eyes ripped open with a wildness I had yet to see out of her, until now of course. Her body swung away from the hot reach of my mug.

Quickly I lifted my crowned skull into the air, teeth baring hungrily at her fragile face as a warning. She screamed at me, her voice angry and amusing at the same time. Just as she had during our first encounter, she reached for the soft feathers that coated her wing; though instead of nibbling on one, a mouth full was plucked from their spots. Blood oozed out of each bed that they had been stuck in before, arousing the hungry demon inside of me. "Why not! I mean, what's left of me anyway!"

The feathers fell onto the frozen ground in small piles, each one stacking up on one another in a messy clump. The sight of the mare going into a complete hysterical reaction was hilarious, almost pathetic in a way. I watched her flail around for a moment, quickly losing interest in her pity party. "Enough, you idiot. You're just ripping yourself apart for the hell of it now!" I laughed once more, ears pushed forward in amusement. My left hoof pawed at the snowy ground with a hard thrust, eager to jump at her if she made a dumb move. The show was almost tiring me out for her, she was really a fucking mess.

[Ooc: Oh my god. :*( *Hugs Africa*]

Deceased

Look down
Look up

The quiet, passive young mare had been stripped down completely by the ruthless Unicorns of the Basin, humiliatingly so, and the raw emotion of which her entire character was formed now fell like a lightning-split tree, shattering beneath her unravelling self in the form of a nervous puddle. Africa wanted to lunge at Crash, to swipe that smugness from his revolting expression with the sharpest edge of her mud-slick hooves. Suddenly, and quite beyond her control, gentleness gave way to a new, repulsively formidable rage that instantly frightened her to the core, and caused her to recoil into a shell of confused silence.

The stallion watched her, his shining blue-black eyes filled with conceited, condescending amusement, and as the flood of adrenaline and ire began to filter out of her swaying skull and down throughout her aching body, she felt an insatiable longing for his end. "Enough, you idiot. You're just ripping yourself apart for the hell of it now!" He scoffed, like her derailment was nothing more than a light-hearted joke. “I hate you!” Africa half hissed half screamed hysterically, stamping forward so that her verbal assault might bath him in stress-brewed saliva. “You and all of your horrible, racist stick-head herd. I hate you like flies!” Hardly noticing her blatant hypocrisy as the tirade filled the Basin atmosphere, Africa continued- though retreated to safety as she did so, that step she had taken, back away. “You stole my sister’s life, you will pay for all of this mess! I hate you...

...I HATE you!

Distraught, defeated by the futileness of her overwhelming predicament and completely exhausted, she balanced precariously before the painted beast across trembling, splayed legs. “I want to go ho-o-o-me...” She bawled with her face suspended only just above the slush-covered earth, and her voice had shed its anger in sheer desolation. “I want to be home.” She breathed between snivelling, heavy sobs as barely a whisper above the weight of their breathing. At that moment of surrender, Africa had let her guard fall, foolishly so- and all that remained of her ruined wing was draped alluringly and lifeless between them both.

Hidden Account

Another shrill scream, the high octave of her voice was like the ring of a high pitch gong in my ears. They laid back onto my neck, flared nostrils drawing in even breaths as I watched. Spittle flew from the wretched beast's hot mouth, dabbling my face in tiny strings and dots. What the fuck? This bitch had completely lost her marbles. Though I figured that much when she began plucking the only precious things that she had left from her own body. Watching her break down was just flat out amusing.. somewhat disturbing, but amusing.

Her voice stayed angry, the heat of the frustration that she was attempting to present boiled into the cold atmosphere. She could have been the cause of global warming at this point. Flies? Only a smart ass comment would fire her up even more at this point. I could only hope. "I hate flies too hunny." Then she mentioned something about the death of her, sister? I had heard of the death of a trespasser, but not that it had been a relative. Maybe it was a close bond deal. Mares and their giddy friendships, they always went way too far.

I rolled my eyes at her complaints. "Maybe if you two wouldn't have been dumb enough to wander into the land full of reckless little unicorns, you would have never been caught up in this wreck in the first place. What made you think you would make a difference? One little, insignificant animal like yourself. And as for your.. sister.. she didn't seem like too much of a fighter either from what I hear." That should piss her off.

Hot liquid exploded from her tear ducts, her words muffled by sobs and snotty sniffs of air between choked on huffs for oxygen. Each gray wing hung limply at her sides, lifeless to the touch. Her body was destroyed beyond repair, from what I could tell at that. Why not make it worse? Something that this bitch would remember forever. Though she seemed to remember me just fine. Must have been my charm.

Massive silver hooves carried me a short step forward, left foot landing harshly on the boney edge of the nearest wing. I sneered at the mare, her saliva now cold still on my face. "What do you think I wanted the entire time I was trapped in that sand box of yours? Do you think I enjoyed it? I felt my pulse begin to thrum quickly in my chest, the heat of the rushing blood reaching through out my large body. Just for fun, I twisted my hoof, digging it further into the snow along with the wing, hopefully doing further damage to the appendage.

"You should learn your lesson mare. Dumb enough as you seem to be, this is even low. No intelligent Pegasus would waltz into the Aurora Basin with her cocky clown to attempt to make a statement." I spoke in her face, hot breath against the side of her watery cheek.

Deceased

Look down
Look up

A bird’s wing is beautiful, delicate. The bones within are hollow, and of little weight; they are as intricate as the silken web of a spider- but not nearly so tough.

The top part of the diluted Frostfall sun was peaking across the eastern horizon, the jagged peaks which grew as an impassable barrier to the primitive and flightless. Weakly it embraced the flailing mare, offering little comfort at her time of need, when her tried mind was teetering along the very fine line of sanity, and her body was strained and bruised; broken, frail. It lifted behind him, blinding her whenever stinging, watery eyes dared glare between gasps for air, illuminating him like some ungodly saint in that icy hell. Africa’s face remained low as he taunted her, though she had only the energy to flick her tail sullenly, subtly, thoughtlessly snapping at the bait he threw down.

Her throat was dry, her voice raspy from shouting when her lips parted to appease him carelessly with crude retaliation, and the breathless words spilt were inaudible even to her. Never before had she raised her voice in such a manner.

Then something happened that she could never have expected; the final blow which possibly surpassed death itself.

Ahhhrgh!” She screeched at him as her entire left side was engulfed in excruciating, searing pain. "What do you think I wanted the entire time I was trapped in that sand box of yours? Do you think I enjoyed it?” He snarled viciously, his glistening eyes dancing forward to trap her in ravenous contempt. His hoof crushed the feathers beneath, the fragile, finger-like bone structure which once carried her elegant mass through tufts of snow white cloud, crunched gruesomely at his will. Her teeth snapped in wild alarm towards his face but fell drastically short of their target when he ground his weight down further, drilling the wing into the supple, muddy rime underneath.

The pressure dragging sadistically at the joint just below her grazed shoulder was unbearable. Screaming a garble of panic-stricken nonsense, her body acted above and beyond her floundering control. She twisted violently, wrenching her bulk away from him; away from the pain, the terror and the reality of it all. The soft cartilage lining the smooth round bonded bones began to tear and grind; the joint popped sickeningly as the ligaments and tendons were warped and stretched past their capacity, and all the while the wing remained tightly clamped beneath the heartless stallion’s malevolent hoof. Pulled to its limit, the filthy fur covering hot sweating skin began to split around the dislocation and silently, agonizingly, the shattered appendage ripped clean from its gaping, blood-soaked socket.

"You should learn your lesson mare. Dumb enough as you seem to be, this is even low. No intelligent Pegasus would waltz into the Aurora Basin with her cocky clown to attempt to make a statement." Africa gulped for air as her knees buckled beneath her. Feral, horror-struck eyes rolled backwards as she collapsed into the sodden slope of land, his cold callous voice filling her mind and soul- then, she passed out and her world turned serene black...

Hidden Account

Flailing, snow churning under hard hooves, puffs of powder being tossing into the air like splashes of water. The mare screamed, her throat sounded raw, the raspy growl replacing the soft purr. Her body wiggled and jerked around beneath my huge weight, pulling even harder on her wing than I had intended. Something popped inside her small body. Another agonizing scream. My mouth watered with a vicious lust, oh how wonderful this all really was. Her body contorted continuously.

Another popping sound, some.. ripping? Sharp squeals pierced my ears that laid back on my neck. Bright eyes danced with entertainment as I watched the tears continue to stream down her ugly face. That was when she pulled away completely, but not her whole body went with her. I stood, baffled almost that this had actually just happened. Her body writhed around one last time, blood oozing from the broad hole in her shoulder. The feathered appendage laid in the snow, nerves giving the now lifeless form a few twitches.

Saliva pooled from the corner of my mouth, satisfaction was not even a good enough word to explain the happiness I was enduring at the time. Demonic blue eyes watched the now one winged fool flop one last time before hitting the frozen ground with a hard thud. She sprawled, the blood pooling in every spot that it could. The screaming had stopped, an eerie silence falling over the tortured female. The snow soaked in the hot blood eagerly, turning pink and light red as it gobbled the heat up. For a moment I stared at her motionless body, not quite sure what actually just happened. I had completely dismembered the one thing that she had left from her body.

A hard cackle roared into the air, my skull lifting high as I laughed. I hadn't even paid attention to see if the foal had still been around. Her presence was less of a worry right now than anything. The insanity of the moment had stopped, and I was pretty pleased with the outcome. Now, to find Psyche and prove her daughter, Sno, wrong. I would not only bring a feather back to the leading mare, I would bring the entire wing. Crowned face dropped to the tri-toned slab of bones and skin, with a huge bald patch on it due to the sanity completely breaking in the mare. Teeth gripped onto the edge of the bodiless limb and I made my way further into the heart of our land. Now, to find Psyche.

[Ooc: ...I just single handedly destroyed Africa.. *Sobs*]