the Rift

[OPEN] Winds of Change [Any God]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Everyday, the mare was faced with a constant reminder as of the death of her lifelong best friend in her travels over, she found herself burdened. She never spoke of it for the fact that it injured her, and she had company while she was pregnant with her daughter. But once her daughter was born, and she was released to the wilds again after imprisonment within the Foothills, her daughter could move about and explore. Again she found herself lonely, and as if she was to hit a low point in her life, went to the Gods to ask for companionship.
She sighs as she takes those first steps out onto the rock. It is cool, yet ahead she can see the blue lava move out from the earth and slip to the sea, where it is cooled. The sight of it is enough to bother her, fire was never truly her thing, and just seeing lava could make her skin crawl. A thought that reminds her to hold her head high and keep a good spirit with respect towards the Gods comes forth. Loneliness was eating away at her, and she was needing the happy feeling she recieved when she had Myrsk. Gathering as much courage as she can find, she moves out at a trot, swaying with a gracefulness unmatched, preparing herself for what was to come ahead of her.
The closer the spotted mare got to the shrines, the more it seemed to warm up. Rumors have told her of the shrines out here, and at the first sight of them, she is bewildered to see them in such a state. One has a vine that grows beautiful blue flowers, another is black, covered in ash. The other two consist of one broken down with sybmols carved in it, and the other broken in half. She makes no comment, but only looks around. It is midday, but the Sun is hidden behind the clouds. Her world seems taken into worry as she wonders if she is going to meet a god. There isn't much to mess up here.
"Excuse me, Great Gods of Helovia. I wish to speak to only one, no one of specific choice. I come to ask for companionship, as loneliness has bothered my weary soul after the loss of a good friend of mine in the passage over to your land. I am prepared to go up any quest to receive a companion as Blue Jay Bird."
Her voice calms as she finds her words, hoping one would hear her, and think that she doesn't seem to greedy nor rude. A thought of a God making her life hell seems a nightmare at the moment. Every inch of her body is sore, and the journey out from home was enough to make her weary. Hopefully the Gods shall hold mercy, and she can receive companionship on a quest. Though that is only if her luck falls to her favour.

OOC: Adrixaura would like to quest for a Blue Jay Companion.
Wishlist: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=76...6#pid53946
image credits
table by whit

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The winds clamor and stir, but none of the four Gods of Helovia present themselves to you.