the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
In the deep forest lays something, but what?

In the center of the great emerald forest, the land rises. Once rising eight or so feet, the ground suddenly plateaus. The cliff part of this plateau is rocky and flat, for the most part. Yet, carved into the side of the plateau is a cave. The cave is warm, and large. The space in the cave is about fifteen or so square feet. The cave is marked at the entrance with small shrubs by the archway into the room like cave. Leading from the threshold to this path is a very thin path. This path is not easy to walk on though. Many roots jut out of the ground tripping, and the path is only about a foot and a half wide leaving little space. The worst part of the path is, the frost fall baren trees can take the skin off of a horse.

Will you follow the path or jump off the plateau and fall ten feet?

You choose the more obvious choice. Better to have a few cuts rather than two broken legs! Your thoughts whirl around in your brain. You are fond of your choice, but it still isn't safe. You no this leads to a cave, for you had briefly seen the cave in passing. You start following the path.

Maybe this wasn't to better solution.

It's to late to turn around now. The path just narrowed and it will stay this thin until you reach the cave! A slight fear flickers into your eyes. This is not safe. You fear something will jump out infront of you and chase you away. What will be your next action or actions?

Your thin build is not in your favor today.

Struck out with fear, you surge forward at a heavy gallop. Brittle branches snap as they are violently hit against your chest. The stinging pain only makes you go faster. Bruises will tell this story sufficiently. Not only bruises though. You harness a few cuts where the branches broke your skin.

Ouch!

"Mommy, why do you have that scar?" Your kid might say, but maybe you'll only be able to forage for a few words. "Darling, I was whipped my some branches on a mean tree." Quite possibly you'd blush and slump down a little as you kid would go off thinking about how lame a mother you are. Yet, that hasn't happened yet, which surprises you.

Fucking finally you reach the cave.

The chill of Frostfall stinging your cuts more and more. Yet when you enter the cave, it's warm and toasty. Quickly, your body heat fills the room and you feel spoiled. A break from the frigid air is always pleasant. The cave you stand in currently is a nice size and you glance at the walls. You see strange Indian markings along the walls. On picture seems to call you. It is two horses and a small human. The small human is something you know, and it's called a child. You've never really seen one depicted not in real life, but you've heard stories. Oddly enough, in this picture the little human has her chubby hands around the brawnier horse. The horse has its head high, and carries the monkey human. You have a small thin neck and immidietly wonder how a horse has enough strength to carry three hundred pounds.

You obviously know that's how much a five year old human weighs, yes, you have 'sources'.

You are Angora.

OOC - Keeping second person from now on. BTW Umbri isn't there. That's her thoughts.

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
It was easier for the ebony to make it to where his beloved was, since he had golden wings on his side. He flew quickly above the small path, narrowly avoiding the spiny branches that would dig into his feathers and rip them out, but none were taken from him today. He stopped right before the cave, folding his wings in a fashion so that he would be able to slip through the opening without hurting them. And there he found her, lying in the cave, her body heat making it nice and toasty, and soon his own would make it even hotter. But for what he planned to do on this meeting, would definitely turn up the heat. He strode to her, lying next to her with a golden wing spread. She was cut, and all he could think to do was lick her wounds, hoping it would relief some of the pain of her wounds.

"Oh darling, did you hurt yourself? Perhaps I could help...licking could solve the problem? If you'd allow me to, of course. There is something else, that I've been wanting to tell you, that would require both of us, if your interested..."

I give her a look, and she should know what it means by now. Tonight I plan on seducing her, and perhaps producing children of my own from her body. Whatever we are faced with, whether this happens or not, we can go through. Umbri is with Sandman I hope, for I have no idea where he went, and for right now it it just me and my buckskin queen. I nuzzle her, blowing air into her brown mane. Yes, tonight will be made of nothing but love, and love is something we do indeed share, that my eyes and heart truly know now.

@[Angora]

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Deceased
Vallie
"Oh darling, did you hurt yourself? Perhaps I could help...licking could solve the problem? If you'd allow me to, of course. There is something else, that I've been wanting to tell you, that would require both of us, if your interested..."

You managed to to understand each word, and you know what it is he wants to do, and you want to also. You had tried for children once, but the outcome was a still born. Luckily it seems you both know what to do this time. You now know you are indeed fertile so life is good right now.

He lays with you for a moment as you offer a warm smile. Slowly you let your head turn to him before reaching your muzzle and softly touching him. "I want to also, Loki." You stand up and look down at Loki. To think, nearly a few seasons ago, you'd just met. Wasn't it unusual how things worked out in life?

You nuzzle the stallion that has grown as your other half. He is an ebony stallion with bright gold wings and horns. You were lucky enough to find a stallion that you might've had feelings for. It turned out you both fell in love and now you were starting to grow and raise a family. Yes, you have issues, but what couple doesn't? A main problem is our desire to seduce. I know Loki has many many children and I had one with his friend. Was this insane, or what?

You don't know if you want kids anymore.

In the back of your mind you are still scared to get pregnant. What if he ran away again?!

Hidden Account
teeroo
There she was, looking at me and talking in that sweet accent. Her eyes were upon me, and it made me breathless, dizzy from the sudden loss of oxygen my body was enduring. Her touch almost drove me mad, and the feeling of her skin felt like felt. It was soft and a part of her scent wafted into my nostrils. She smelled sweet, as if she had bathed in flowers. Everything about her was so enticing, kicking my senses into overdrive. My beloved had finally come to be alone with me, after such a long time. What was I expected to do? Sit in the corner and not touch her? Heck no. She moved up, looking at me, and agreed.

There was so much to think about, and even in my own mind the words echoed. We would have other children each of our own to take care of, but it was something that we wanted together to have our own children. What would they look like? He pondered this, but now was not the time for questions, it was a time for action. Lots and lots of action. He smiled, but stopped when he saw the look on her face. Was she having second thoughts? He didn't quite frown, but he knew he had to confront her about this. It was in important decision, and although he wanted it, he didn't want to force her into it. He arose, walking a bit towards her.

"Now darling, what's that face for? Come here. Tell me, are you scared? Because you don't have to be. I will be here with you every step of the way. This is our child, OUR children. This is what I want, but if you aren't 100% sure, then I won't force you to do anything. I'd like to see a little Angora running around...she would be just as pretty as you are. Angora...tell me, are you ready for this?"

@[Angora]

Loki
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Deceased
Vallie
"Now darling, what's that face for? Come here. Tell me, are you scared? Because you don't have to be. I will be here with you every step of the way. This is our child, OUR children. This is what I want, but if you aren't 100% sure, then I won't force you to do anything. I'd like to see a little Angora running around...she would be just as pretty as you are. Angora...tell me, are you ready for this?"

You can't help, but feel reassured.

Your sweet Loki loves you a lot, and you love him too, but as always you have doubt. "No, I'm not scared. I'm nervous. As you've run out and off before." Youhave taken multiple heart brakes from Loki. You deep down know you want this. You did set rules with him. "Loki, I'm 100% sure, sugar." You reach your muzzle out to the stallion.

You've always seen something different in him.

This was no longer the game you two were playing when you first met. Oh the irony. You remember it crystal clear as you easily seduced him, but now it seems he has also seduced you. Deep deep down in your unraveling heart, you know a seductress never loves. Sadly, you are a seductress. Eventually, you will have to choose between a settled family, or the nomadic life of a seductress. Luckily, it seems both are good, but you know there will come a day when you will choose. You also vividly know there is a clear chance you may stray from your family for a while in attempts to seduce.

Hidden Account
teeroo
The problem with loving someone comes not from the heart, but from the mind. One's mind wants so many things, and yet your heart is simple and only wants one. How could you possibly choose between the two? I honestly don't understand. Now she looks at me again, and the words she speaks ring true, that I know. But there is a side of me that doesn't want this, a side that wants to run and hide and never have had a mate. I love her, with all of my heart, but it is my mind that is breaking my resolve.

Her touch again, it soothes me, making me only want her more. She calls me sugar, and I smile, loving the pet name because it is mine to keep and hold forever. My body comes closer to hers on its own, rejoicing in the sensation of skin on skin. It is time that I wallow in the feeling, the feeling that only reproduction can bring, and that her small body can give to me. It's the only one I've truly wanted in my whole life, now that I've had it once. Before, I've never wanted it again, but no. Now, I'm a hungry beast, wanting to devour here, as if she is the only thing that can sustain me for the rest of my life. And it's partially true.

My love and I will make love in this cave, trying to create something that we've wanted to bring into this world for a long time. A child of our own, the offspring of our love, that will grow up to learn the cost of it and how the world works around it. Perhaps it will even grow to know my half brother and his daughter, or maybe I won't leave to see such a connection be made. I realize now that there are so many hopes and dreams resting on this one wish, and for now, there is nothing I can do about it. It is all unknown, to the point of I don't even know what gender the foal will be, and that almost scares me to death. No, I will be strong. It will all be worth it, in the end.
Loki
Credits