the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mirrors on The Ceiling, Pink Champagne on Ice [Tonka, any other Assassin]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"UNCLE TONKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm really getting used to my voice now, and whenever I want someone important, I can just use it to holler at people until who I'm looking for comes along. That's usually how I get Mom's attention when I want her. But today, Mom can go screw herself (not really. I love you, Mommy!), because uncle Tonka is going to be my source of attention. I need a lot of it, because it drives my innocence and makes me feel a little better about myself. I need to feel good about myself to be cute, and innocent....... Child innocence is a weapon that the adults just don't really see a lot of times. My usage of it is well done. Well, most of the time.
Uncle Tonka isn't coming fast enough. Right now, I don't feel like going on an adventure. My legs are tired and bitch at me when I try to run. If it comes down to it, I might as plop down and pout until someone comes along to entertain me. Why I have chosen Tonka to drive nuts today, I guess it's because he might have some good stories to tell me about being a leader and everything. He better........
In the middle of daytime, I should really be out of the 'house' and out and about wrecking havoc. I can't really wreck havoc, but I can consider it that sometimes after the fact that my horn is probably going to fall off soon, and I'm just about everything I could do it make it fall. I'm not doing it on purpose, I'm just clutsy. Legs don't work properly, you know? Thats the reason for the day I'm just going to sit on my cute little booty and make annoyied faces until someone notices me.
Here in the Frozen Arch, there isn't really much to do. Mom told me once that I could work on my appearance in the sides of the ice caves. When you look at them, they're kind of like mirrors. Right in those ice walls was where I really first saw myself. The first time I ever saw my booty was when I was chasing my tail in another sport of boredom. Almost as if I'm bored enough to stare about in the mirrors to see my appearance and point out my flaws (as every woman shall do), I actually did. Woops...... Didn't really mean to do that.
I guess I kind of look alright today. What makes me proud is my horn and mane are growing for once. Legs...... Not so well. I really want to be tall. Like really bad. I HATE being short. Why? Because it's not fair! Maybe just to be mean, I should go find someone shorter than me and just look down on them. Recently, I met someone who was so tall I actually had to jump(which didn't turn out well. I made a fool of myself), and then stand on my hind legs like a begging dog just to make eye contact. Short legs shall always be my downfall.
Other than my horn and hair, there isn't really any change. My body is still amber champange, there is still a blue circular marking on my booty that makes the base of my tail a pretty dark blue, my eyes are still a pale blue like Mom's except with grey flecks. My horn is still glowing the same colour blue as well. But my hair! My hair is getting interesting enough already. It's growing curly, which is a change for once. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
A sigh of annoyance that I shouldn't really have because I'd probably get some lecture about impatience later on falls from me, and I prepare to yell, again, for Uncle Tonka. What is with that man today? He doesn't need to take his time like this. I want a good story, and I'm getting impatient. Please, oh please, don't make me have to go out there in the cold with my tiresome legs and hunt him down. What if I just take a nap..........
NO.
NO NAPS NOW.
Uncle Tonka will be here soon. Tired eyes, screw off. I need a story or adeventure soon. And I have something to I want to ask him about.
So here I go again. This time I find the courage from my legs and stand up. This time my voice is going to be heard all the way into the Basin. He's gonna hear me.
"UNCLE TONKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I swear upon the fact that my horn will fall off like Mom's that the ice overhead in the caves cracked with that one.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka
I'm Going in for the Kill... I'm doing it for the Thrill

Snow crunched under the large black hooves of Tonka. He took in a breath of the cool air then exhaled, a frosty white puff streaming from his nostrils. Today he just wished to hang back and relax. It seemed like a good day to. The snow was not falling and the weather was just right, especially for the winter. His proud, handsome crown lifted in the air looking up at the greyish blue sky and silvery clouds. Ahh… This was the perfect day. A day for a hardworking leader to finally just relax. He planned on taking a long walk around the Frozen Arch, and return to the ice caves just as the moon broke through the sky and the sun started to go back in its hole for the night.

Then he heard it. A sound that shattered his perfectly soothing time. It was Sikeax. It’s not that he didn’t love her, it’s just that this calming time was rare in a place like this. He thought that maybe if he just kept walking, the filly would just fall asleep and forget that she even wanted him. So, that’s what he did. He continued his long walk in peace. His dark eyes closed as he took in another breath of fresh air. The air that you can only smell on a Christmas morning, or just after the sky had stopped dropping the tiny flecks of white. This was perfect. In about a couple of minutes, he was lost in his thoughts and dazed off, his legs kept moving but his mind was dreaming on and on. The huge brute even forgot that the adorable foal even wanted his attention.

Then it happened again… The sound wreaked his mind and sent his wondrous thoughts into a jumble of mess. He knew that it was now or never now. If he did not go checkup of the thing then she would be mad at him for the remainder of the day, and possibly even the next. A frown came to his face. His perfect day now just was a silly thought in the back of his head. There truly was no time to relax now, was there?

Beating hooves like thunder stroke the ground with enough fury to shake the whole earth. Soon enough, he was at the ice cave of Sikeax. He sighed before walking in with a huge smile that looked almost like he was forcing it on. He found her staring at herself. She was probably criticizing every little flaw that she could find about herself. Girls… Tonka was sure glad that he wasn’t one. He would hate to think that he was ugly. All girls did… Right?

“Hello there Sikeax. I heard you calling for me. Is there anything I can do for you, little princess?” These words felt weird on his tongue. He had never spoke something with that much feeling. Is that what happened when you loved something? Tonka had never loved before he had met her, but from the second he saw her at the Foothills, he could not help but feel a bit of love for her. It was his job to protect and please her, and if she needed anything he would get it. Even if it was something very stupid and useless.

He looked at his darling little ‘niece’. Her blue horn was faintly glowing giving her a sort of eerie look that made Tonka think of a possessed demon unicorn filly. Of course, she wasn’t, or at least he hoped. Her eyes were the same color as her horn and her strange blue marking on her butt. Her body was still it’s beautiful light golden color and didn’t seem to have a blemish in it. So why did she call him? By the way it sounded, he thought it was a real emergence. But, then again, everything means urgent care when it comes to foals. Tonka hoped that he wasn’t that eager for attention when he was a colt. No, of course he wasn’t. If he was his mom would have beaten him. The thoughts of her made his mind wince. The steed was just happy that the same past he had would not be the same for Sikeax.

Credits!

Unregistered

I was sitting back, looking pretty and innocent and all that kiddo stuff when Uncle Tonka walked in. I smiled, happy to see him and glad to see he answered my call, but it got bitch slapped off my face when I saw the smile on his face. This is the point when I get my butt whoped. Maybe if I just act all happy-like and pretend I didn't notice that he is actually angry at me. There's only one thought going through my head right now. Please don't tell Mom. That thought is enough to tell me that Mom might be angry at me later, and having seen Mom angry before, well, it's just not very pretty really..... Well, here I go.
"Hi Uncle Tonka! I was wondering..... Well.... Uncle Tonka? Would you tell me a story about your amazing battles with all the bad guys and how you became the greatest leader in the whole world? Please?" On my face, there was the biggest smile I could present to him. Yes, Tonka was the greatest leader in the whole world. There's nothing that's going to change that because it's true, and I know it is. Mom said that he was an amazing leader, and if he's not to busy at times, to ask him for a story. But she probably only told me this because about every five seconds I'm driving her crazy begging for stories about her home and she's just ran out of them. Tonka probably has a lot more interesting ones than her's.
"I just want to hear them because I've always looked up to you. Dad isn't around a lot, and you're kind of like the next best thing. When I grow up, someday in the future, I want to be as amazing as you are." I really hope he knows what I'm saying is true. He's like the Daddy I don't have! Dad isn't around much, and just having Tonka as my uncle makes me feel priviledged. Its always nice to have the coolest people ever in the family.
Inside the caves, this would be the perfect place for him to tell me stories. Why, you ask? Well, don't you ever pay attention?! The mirrors in the ceiling make for the perfect place to look up at and picture out the story. Like a movie, you could say. And I really want that right now.
I can't say I'm pooped, then again I can't say I'm hyper. Most of the time I am only because that's normal for a foal. To be hyper and wreck havoc. Right now, I think the only thing I'm wrecking havoc on right now is Uncle Tonka's day. Oh well, oops. I need a story. And he called me princess. Does that mean I'm the princess of the Assassins? Hmm...... Sikeax the Assassin Princess. I like it.
My legs are slid around me, and I might as well stretch them a bit. Walking over to him and then dragging him back over here to lie down with me while I snuggle into his big, soft, cozy, warm, mud coloured tummy and listen to him tell stories. Oh yes. I want that. Like, right now.
I got onto my hooves pretty fast, and made my way straight for him. 'You're coming over and you're going to lie down beside me so I can snuggle your fat belly while you tell me stories' is exactly what my face was telling him. When I get right over to him, my eyes went up to his dark blue ones. Looking into his eyes I'm reminded of my own. We've both got blue eyes except in different shades, and both have flecks in them. The streaks in his mane remind me of the dark blue hairs in my tail. Oh yes, we're very much alike, and that makes me feel even better about him being the greatest uncle in the whole entire world.
But, I'm tired of standing around. Where's my story of his epic battles and how he became the greatest leader the world has ever known?!
There are a few locks of his mane low enough that I can maybe, just maybe, bite and drag him through the cave to my humblest of spots and then snuggle him. Uncle Tonka is my teddy bear. Who needs a stuffed animal when the greatest leader ever is your own personal teddy bear?! His awesome stories make him into a huge bonus.
I found the perfect low-hanging lock(finally) that I could bite onto, and went for it. Once I got ahold of that lock, my teeth were going to stay. My hind legs scrapped across the ice floors as I attempted to pull him to my spot. "Come on, Uncle Tonka!" My voice was muffled as I tried to speak while his mane was in my mouth. But as we all know, when hair touches your tongue, it's not always the most pleasent sensation.
"BLEH. Pppphhh.. Bbbbbhhhhh....." YUCK. Okay, so that wasn't the best idea right there, but I know he'll get the idea. In the process of my freaking out because of the nasty sensation of hair on the tongue that probably hadn't been washed since Orangemoon(oh god, ew.....), I apparently lost balance and busted my ass on the floor.
Now, it really didn't hurt, it was just the fact that I landed on my butt and mashed my tail that was painful. I mean, I really like my tail! My eyes shot up fast, making sure my horn was still connected to my forehead. Yeah, it's still there. Thank the Gods. I really don't want to know what Mom would do to Uncle Tonka if she found out my horn fell off when he was right in front of me.
Standing around like this is kind of boring, and now my butt, tail, and back legs hurt. There's still some hair in my mouth that I guess I accidently bit off some of Tonka's mane. Ooops a daisy! I gave him a smile, trying to look as innocent as I could. Maybe he wouldn't be so angry at me for that. To tell the truth, having the attention of him feels like an honour. Then again, he's my uncle. He's forced to love me and give me attention when I want him, but right here, I can tell he loves me. He called Princess, and came all this way to see me. He must.
"Uncle Tonka, my butt hurts."
Okay, so yeah, maybe that isn't the best of things to tell him, but it does. My precious booty hurts like hhhhhheeeelllllllllllllll....... There's a frown on my face with an awkward pout that makes me look short of weird. Maybe it isn't that cute, but it's telling him exactly how I feel.
He's taking his time with my story, so I guess now is the time to force him into going to my spot and snuggling me and telling me my story. Because I want it. I just started for my spot, and knew that he would follow me. Oh no, Uncle Tonka, you're not getting away from me! When I was for sure he was behind, I got over to my spot and plopped down. I'll get cozy when he comes and lies down next to me. When you're little like me, you can learn fairly fast that adults have the softest of tummies and can be used as the greatest pillow. Today, my pillow is Uncle Tonka. Nothing's going to change that.

Image Credits

Hidden Account
Sky

Tonka

She called him for a story. She broke his perfect time for himself for a story? His was mentally infuriated, but he would never let that show. He let his fake smile dim, showing a more natural grin. It was pretty cute though. She had called him the greatest leader. He could not help but feel a bit of pride. The smile on her face was priceless and, actually, almost made him say “Aww” out loud. But it was not “aww” she wanted to hear, it was a story. And a story is what she’d get.

Before he could speak, the adorable little filly spoke again, this time he was just too much caught up in her cuteness. “If a story is what you want, a story is what you’ll get.” His voice was promising and a little sweet. That was a change…. The brute raised his head and glanced at the reflecting sheets of ice on the walls and ceiling. He was now a bit worried about this whole story thing. He had never told a story about his past before, it was too horrible. He could twist it a bit though. Little ones were easy to fool. They could never tell when one’s lying, right? Well that’s what Tonka at least hoped. What would it be about though. There was that time when he and his sister had gone wandering about when a pack of five wolves came out. Of course, his sister was too afraid and practically fainted, but Tonka was not afraid. He would have done anything to protect her. Yes… That story would be the one.

Sikeax walked up to the big chocolate colored brute and gave him the ‘look’. He smiled and looked straight into her beautiful blue orbs as if to say, ‘Patience my dear.’ He sighed, closing his deep blue eyes and letting the white smoke of condensation rise from his nostrils. He didn’t even have a chance to open up his eyes before he felt the feeling of something tugging on a few strands of him mane. His eyes shot open and glanced down, only to see his little niece pulling on him. Someone was not that patient today. Her muffled voice rang in the cave as he perfectly stood still, not even moved a bit by her. Her hooves scrapped on the ground and her voice struck his ears again. A soft bit of chuckles rumbled in his throat as she lost her balance and fell. The poor thing probably still needed to get used to her legs a bit more. The smile on his face was no longer forced, but easily slipped on and looked real and full hearted. He did love her, even if she did wreck his day.

The steed noticed a bit on his hair dangling out of her mouth. That little booger had ripped his mane. His precious mane! His mane was his favorite part of himself, other than his tail that is, and that little girl had taken it like it was a toy. Well… He was sure that she didn’t mean to, and he would forgive her. He would save his anger with her for the training spars.

Her voice came out again, this time saying the most random thing. Her ass hurt. The expression on her face made Tonka almost want to walk out of the cave. It was defiantly not the most attractive thing he had ever seen. “That’s terrible! Unforchanatly, honey, I am not a healer.” His voice was back to its usual bluntness. Oh no… That was no way to talk to a child! Oh why did he have to be so fucking stupid? Everyone knows that little ones take the smallest things to offence. Maybe she would not even notice that he talked. Yes, let’s hope that.

She started to walk away, so Tonka followed her. She obviously wanted him to. When she plopped down, Tonka did too, right next to her letting himself share his warmth with her. He remembered he still owed her a story, and this would be the perfect time to tell it.

“Now, let’s get started with this story. It was a warm spring day when my sister and I had walked out of our herdlands just a bit. We were headed to our secret spot. It had the softest, most delicious grass I have ever tasted. It also had a shallow pool of water and a beautiful water fall. There where a lot of caves there too.”

Once we arrived there, I saw something move inside one of the caves. It had yellow eyes and long fangs. It was huge! Taller than you and just a little shorter than me! This creature is called a wolf. You probably have heard of them before. But! That wolf was not alone. There were four others trailing along the side of it. Their pelts were the color of darkness. My sister stared to shake and almost passed out with fear, but I did not. I was not afraid of their beings of evil! I would protect my sister!”

The smallest wolf came bolting forwards, and let me tell you, I have never seen something so fast. Its fangs flashed and foam was flying from its mouth. I braced myself for its bite, but that never came. I swung around and struck out my hooves, feeling the impact of its body thrash. The next thing I saw was blood flying from its neck and head. I have never felt such pride in my life. I had killed a beast! Before I had time to gloat, two more of them came dashing outer to me. Their evil snarls cut through the air like blades. One headed straight for my side, and the other right for my neck. All that I have to say is the wolf who tried to mess with my neck got a mouth full of my horn. The other wolf felt my cold black hooves slamming against its head.”

The wolf that stood next to the tallest one ran away, whimpering with fear, but the other stood tall and fearless. Like all the others, it came running, but not towards me. It went straight for my terrified sister! I remember its teeth grabbing ahold of her horn, and ripping it in to. One half was held in his hungry mouth, but the other remained on her forehead. I could not watch my sister get tortured my some fucking wolf.” He paused, remembering that he should probably not use bad words in front of fillies. Oops… “I slammed into the side of the huge wolf, knocking it off of my sister. I grabbed its ear in my mouth and yanked it off. It was disgusting! It tasted like dirt mixed with hell.” Again with the language! “To finish him off, I drove my silver horn into his chest, piercing right through his heart. We ran home that day. I was filled with pride but my sister was scarred. Her horn never grew back, and we never returned to that place of death again. That same day, I was driven away from my herd. I was banned for who knows what. I never thought I would have a change with a herd again before I came to Helovia. Then I decided to start my own group, and I vowed to never, ever do what my leader did to me. To drive away someone out from nothing.”
He had concluded with his first lie in the story. He had really taken over the Assassins because Ophelia told him to, and Ignita died. But, what was life without lies?

He hoped that she enjoyed the story. He then decided that maybe this day wouldn’t turn out to be hell. Maybe it was a good thing he had come to Sikeax. He liked her company, and Tonka was pretty sure she did too.

Credits!

Unregistered

Uncle Tonka agreed to give me my story. Maybe getting what I want is a little too heavy here, but as along as he gives me a story, I think I'll do fine. He had a sweet tone to his voice, and that was always something nice to hear for a change. I haven't always known him for a long time, but just hearing his voice being sweet to me lets me know that I'm just that cute. Whenever he looked back to me and smiled, I almost pouted at him, but ended up not to. Patientence you say?! Not happening.
My butt was still hurting pretty bad when he told me he wasn't a healer. Well, duhhh........ I just thought that maybe you'd be a bit nicer. It really does hurt. Though, I don't have time to stand around complain about my booty. As I got around to sitting down, Uncle Tonka came over and settled down next to me. Warm belly snuggle time is all I can think of right now seeing as he has a big belly.
He was already trying to start the story right as I was getting comfortable. This might be his punishment for me for making him hurry up, but hold up. I want to get a bit more comfortable. I turned my head about, pressing it into his shoulder and sliding my belly up against his before bending my legs and pulling them up to my belly. A groan escaped me as I sort of rolled to get that perfect seating, and..... ....There it is. Yes. Perfect.
I had my stomach pushed up against his own, legs curled up like the legs of a spider against my own belly, and my head resting on his shoulder, I was content with the place I found myself at. Each of his words brought an earthquake to my ear that was pressed against him. It was deep, calming, and almost as soothing as Mom's. I'm not going to fall asleep here, for if I fell asleep, I'd miss a good story that he had for me. And Uncle Tonka's stories are always the best.......
His story was getting started, and my eyes grew getting tried. I let them slip down, and as he began, used my personal imagination to make his story into a movie inside my head. I know full well foals are supposed to have a strong imagination, but I don't always have a strong one. Yet this story will make an exception.
Inside my head, it's spring, there are trees everyone, the distant sound of a waterfall's roar as it launches water over a ledge. Tonka is there with his beautiful sister, walking along talking to each among the trees. I want to be beside them, to hear their conversation, yet the only words I can think of, happen to be "Wow.....” It wasn’t meant to be said out loud, but it slipped past me, and got out to the open. Already I could tell this story was going to be good.
Little pale blue eyes still closed, his warmth causing the cold air to run away in fear, his story went on and I continued to listen. I don’t want to miss a thing here, and right as the wolf’s eyes appear in the cave, suspense makes my chest grow tight. What’s going to happen next?
The description I received of the ‘Wolf’ was interesting, and I hoped that later on I wouldn’t ever have to see one. Altogether, it’s frightening enough. And only gets worse when the first one attacks.
I jumped a bit in fear, and he doesn’t seem to stop just I jumped. He kept going on, telling me of how he fought off the wolves and his sister’s horn never grew back. Does this mean if my horn falls off, that it’ll never grow back like Mom’s? I love it too much, and just having it gone would mess it up for me.
When he returns home, he is forced to leave? Why? Why would they make him leave? Didn’t he save his sister’s life? I wanted to ask, but that might be a bit rude. Eh, whatever. Here I go.
”But Uncle Tonka, why did you have to leave?”
I snuggled up closer to him, my eyes now open. My head was a bit closer to him, and by accident I might of pricked him with it because I moved my head and it hit something. I hope not. If he rolls over, he could squish me. Squish me just like splat. Maybe he wouldn’t, or he might......... No, no, Uncle Tonka loves me too much to do that.

OOC: He has the permission to squish her!

Image Credits

Hidden Account
Sky

Tonka

Sileax was snuggled against his stomach, her legs were tucked right to her little belly. The site put a smile on the dark bay's face. Tonka noticed that she closed her eyes, and he imagined that she was trying to picture the gruesome story. She looked interested in his story. Or at lease he hoped... Wow, the word slipped from her throat and made the smile on his face only grow a bit wider. He had to admit, that story was pretty good. He had never told a story before, simply because if he ever did in his old home, he would probably get scolded or he just never had time to. His mom only told him a couple of stories. All of her stories were boring and Tonka would loose interest and walk away.

The large brute hoped he was not scaring the little filly. Judging my her tiny jump in fear, he could tell that that story might have been a little too intense. Naa... That story was fine, or at lease to him it was fine. Her mother probably told he stories like this. She was not the most peaceful thing in the world, and she must have had some violent times.

Suddenly, her words snapped him out of his thoughts. But Uncle Tonka, why did you have to leave? She asked him. He had to think for this. Why did he have to leave? Why did his leader drive him off? What did he do wrong? He was just a warrior in his small herd. Though he was pretty happy that he had driven him off, for if he didn't, he wound have never met any of the ones he has become close to.

"Because I had to leave. My leader would have killed me if I didn't. And if I did never leave, I wouldn't be your Uncle or leader now, would I? With every wrong comes a right." His voice was still its smooth and kind tone, surprisingly. He had her a sweet look, his silver flecked eyes looking into her pale orbs.

A slight pain then darted in his stomach, and he looked to see what it was. Of course, it was the little one snuggling closer to him. He smiled a little. The force of the tiny prick was not great enough to pierce his skin, but just enough to give him a small pang of pain. Not paying attention, Tonka slowly turned his body. Oh no... He felt something underneath him. Quickly rolling back over, the steed noticed he rolled on Sikeax. Oops....

"Are you ok, little princess?! I didn't mean to do that! I wasn't paying attention!" He hoped she was not crushed, all of her bones cracking. The though of that made him cringe. He rubbed his massive head against hers, in an awkward nuzzling type of jester. "Oh sweetie, I really didn't mean to."

Credits!

Unregistered

I was pretty damn well snuggled up and comfortable when Uncle Tonka started talking again. My ears were listening to his every words, but I still wanted to know why he was going to be killed if he hadn't left. He told he wouldn't be my uncle or the greatest leader that ever lived if he hadn't left. I would be hurt if I ever had to leave the Assassins, so why didn't he seem sad when he said that he left home?
About the time I accidently pricked him with my horn, I felt something press down on my side. More importantly, the side that Uncle Tonka was on. Oh no. UNCLE TONKA, YOU OOOF. SQUISHIN' ME. GET OFF. "Errr...... Mmmmmmmmeehhhhh......... Ton... Tonka...... Under here. I was sufficiating around of that fat, and just having him on top of me was unpleasent. It was hot and sweaty and yucky, and he just needed to get off. Maybe if I just use my horn a bit.
Poke.
Poke poke.
POKE.
I jabbed him with my horn, the little nub actually being a bit useful at times. The last poke seemed hard enough to make him get off pretty fast. One thing I don't like is fat Uncle Tonka squishing me. Wait till Amara hears about this.....
He got off pretty fast, and was looking at me. I could feel his eyes on me even though he squished me like a pancake. I heard him ask if I was okay, and put a frown on my face. I was angry, yeah, really angry. I didn't want to have anyone just squishing me all the time. So I went to gripe at him.
Well, it didn't turn out the way I needed it to. Apparently when I'm angry, my voice goes back to squeaking like it did before I could talk and I made a fool of myself. All I was doing was sitting there squeaking. If he laughed at me...... May the Gods help him. I'll get Mom.
Soon, I felt him rubbing his head against my own. Okay, so I think I can forgive you, Uncle Tonka. You're my only Uncle, and I've got to keep you around.
He got a smile out of me only because his lovings were nice to have. Mom wasn't much for the loving part of a mother, but still, she was a good mother and I needed her around. Tonka could take over the part of loving me with everything he's got because I'm the only one around. I was still short of angry at him when he told me he didn't mean to do it, and didn't have much of a response to it. I might be sore for the next few days, but that won't hurt that bad. It only means I get to lie around at home and annoy the soup out of everyone. That reminds me, aren't there any other Assassins about?
"Uncle Tonka, are you, Mom, and I the only Assassins? Where is everyone else?" I desperately needed to know. I already knew my main goal in the world, to become an amazing healer and heal everyone in the Assassins when they need me. But where is everyone else?
One curious look on my face, I stared him straight in the eyes and smiled. Yes Uncle Tonka, where is everyone else? Or have you squished them like you just did to me?

OOC: Not my best. Sorry. :C

Image Credits

Hidden Account
Sky

Tonka

The dark brute felt pricks under him when he accidently rolled over on the poor little girl. A little squeaking voice came from under him along with more pricks. Now, these pricks were just little taps, but they actually kind of hurt the muscular steed. When Tonka finally could not take the poking of the shape blade of Sikeax’s forehead, he rolled off. Navy blue eyes filled with sorrow looked down at the angry azure pools of the girl. He spoke his words of kindness and forgiveness, but the little femme was still not satisfied.

Squeak!

A strange sound rose from the little filly’s throat. It was as if she couldn’t even speak! A gentle hearted chuckle erupted from the deep maw of the brute. He could not help it, but it just came out. Oh god, he knew that this would just get the poor girl even more angered, but who wouldn’t laugh at her pathetic little whimper of rage! I guess that when Tonka started to rub her she started to take his offering of peace. A smile broke out on her face, which just made the brute’s grin grow wider.

“Uncle Tonka, are you, Mom, and I the only Assassins? Where is everyone else?”

Her high pitched voice broke the silence between the Uncle and niece. Of course there are others in the Assassins. Not many others, but they are here. Somewhere. Tonka’s thoughts whirled in his mind before he answered. “Of course there are others. There here, well not in this ice cave, but they are in other ones perhaps. There might not be a lot of them, but they are somewhere.” His gentle vocal’s boomed out while he looked into her adorable curious eyes. “You’ll meet them all one day. I can promise you that.”

Credits!