Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine

I think they found another cure
For broken hearts and feeling insecure
You'd be surprised what I endure
What makes you feel so self-assured

In the world of Helovia, there was one place that a Artisan was on this day: at home with his family. Aiko played carefully with her father, watching as he moved almost to quickly for her to attain, and he just giggled at how she tried to follow him. They were playing a sort of tag game. He would move a direction, then she would follow. He was trying to improve her coordination and her walking skills, as she was not quick old enough to get it, and he thought this would help, but it looked so far as to not. They did this for a time, but Valentine was almost giving up. Aiko was probably still too young for this, for she acted like it was hard for her to do, and he wanted to stop because he didn't want her to get tired or hurt herself trying.

Just as he was about to say something, Aiko's body rippled in a way that he hadn't seen before. She was less clumsy, and she was quicker. She was starting to get it. He continued to move, back and forth, back and forth, and she follow in a fluid motion, becoming quicker with each step. Soon he sped it up, and she followed, moving with a speed he had yet to see in her. Faster and faster he went, criss crossing his legs as if he was dancing, and that was when Aiko lost her footing. She couldn't keep up with his pace, and in trying to criss cross her own cloven hooves, she tripped and fell over on to the grains of sand below, spreading them up into the air as her small body sunk into it. He panicked, rushing over, but all she did was laugh, and the worry that had etched his face turned to relief. She was a silly foal, and he had to be glad for that. She had inherited his humor, and he smiled at her, nudging her to get up.

Suddenly his mind went back to a mission he needed to do; talk to his Sultana. Kri had been lucky enough to greet him once he had arrived home, but now that he was back and had heard the news from Lace of the tragedies of the World's Edge, he knew he needed to report them to her. Though the Sinbird was also a Sultana, he did not know her on a personal level, and he felt better talking to Kri about it. He had and would be on the look out for her, but for now, he would sit with his family, staring at the snow that clouded the borders of their desert home.

Speaking here

Notes; So, whenever they are done talking about what information Val has for her, I can set it up for the SWP :3
Words;
Tag; @[Kri]

[Image: a8d49f97-8e78-4919-b673-c22415c72cc9_zps8de2e1ec.jpg]
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I MADE A THRONE FOR HOPE TO SIT.</style>

Rare is the snow that falls in a desert. Even in a land encased by snow, the Dragon's Throat stands resilient against Father Winter, the pride jewel in the crown of the Sun God. I have only grown accustomed to the lack of precipitation, the low humidity, and the heats of midday summer. I am used to barren homes, having claimed a throne once before in the crimson towers of Isilme, fallen and overgrown now, if they even still existed. My apocalypse for my home was not as severe as the one Onni whispers of during the night, when she seeks my side like a filly not yet weaned. I wonder what can take a brave heart away from the valiant chest, but I feel I may be better off not knowing. I know one thing - that I am proud of my daughter.

As of now, my dark eyes fall upon the crimson sands of my home, flying over the crystalline white blanket that touches most of all Helovia. I am returning home after scouting for my missing members, coming up empty handed. My loose borders likely are responsible for the vacancies I find, for I have never been one to trap my family behind iron bars; if anything, I gave them a shove from my side. Still, it is rare for a warrior of mine to have gone missing. Note has long been absent, even leaving behind a lover and children. Another set of newer faces, Africa and Sinhue, are also gone. I am quick to jump to conclusions that the Basin has been up to their schemes once more, but that has yet to be made clear.

If I do find that my family has once again fell in their clutches, Psyche will not be let off as easily as before. My loss against her will not marr my confidence but fuel my passions more. Maybe this makes me foolish, but certainly my defeat against Adalwulf never stopped my will. That bitch will heed my words, or she will choke on them.

Still, my empty-handed search has left me weary, and I suck in air rather downcast, eyes scanning my home for the family I have claimed in my heart. I would be lying if I said that leadership was not slowly wearing down my spirit, but I have always been resilient, much like the home I was coming back to. Below, another resilient soul, though I was uncertain how much of it still remained. Upon his return, Valentine had been disoriented and lost. Now, he seemed more cognizant, but I am still worried for his well being.

Taking long circles below, it is not until I am close to the red sand that I notice the small figure of a filly and adoring crimson eyes upon her. My hooves touch down with a plume of chilled dirt, my wings folding to my sides immediately as I trot toward the side of my herdmate and newest Artisan. "Valentine," I say, my voice calm yet tired. "Well met."

image by mandj98 @ flickr.com

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine

I think they found another cure
For broken hearts and feeling insecure
You'd be surprised what I endure
What makes you feel so self-assured

In a moment of her being on my mind, there she was. The stout pegasus landed not far by while I was looking at my beloved offspring, and she overtook my attention immediately. My Sultana was very important to me, and I nuzzled Aiko before I moved my attention to my Queen. My family did the same, and Aiko run up to her, calling her name and smiling, giving her a quick touch before running back to her mother. She knew that we were about to discuss business, and was a good filly by staying at her mother's side. I looked over a Cherie while Aiko lay by her, giving her a smile and a wink. She smiled back, and giving a nod of respect to the Sultana. I bowed to her to show my own, smiling to see her.

It had been a long time since I had become apart of this herd, and Kri was someone I looked up to, even if I was older. She was a great leader and warrior, one that deserved respect. She was not always kind, but she had to be. I knew she had led this land for a long time, but I knew nothing of her past. Someday, perhaps I could talk to her about it, find out what knowledge she held in the pits of her mind and just figure her out. It would be nice to know Kri on a better level, but that was perhaps just my curiosity biting at my ankles. She spoke to me first, words of greeting, and I returned them.

"Kri, my liege. And well met to you also. It's nice to see you again, are you well? The herd seems to be thriving, and it has changed little since I had taken my unfortunate leave. If you have a moment, I would like to speak to you about something. I was met the other day by an old acquaintance, Lace of the World's Edge. He gave me some news that I must tell you. There were two murders, one of Torasin and one of Solstice, both from the World's Edge. Solstice was killed by d'Artagnan, who was my second guard in the Basin, and the other is unknown, but they think it was another Basin member. They are trying to build a wall made of glass, and I offer our help to them. Is there anything else I should know so that I can help them, or help you? I know the Basin has done a lot of trouble making lately, and it is something I am concerned about. Also, upon my own kidnapping, I'm unsure of why I was taken in the first place. Perhaps you know why? Was there anything I told you about when I first came here, something that was important?"

I am worried just recalling everything, and I know that the actions of the Aurora Basin could not have all be in vain. But the reason behind all of it is still a mystery to me, and I want to find the truth. I knew it did lie in the sands before me, but maybe if I dug a little, it would appear.

Speaking here

Notes;
Words;
Tag; @[Kri]

[Image: a8d49f97-8e78-4919-b673-c22415c72cc9_zps8de2e1ec.jpg]
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I MADE A THRONE FOR HOPE TO SIT.</style>

"These are troubling times," I say with a sad tone. My long standing friendship with Mirage had tied our homes together; any member of the World's Edge rested in my heart as family, no less than my own kin here. I lower my head for a moment of pure silence, the wind around me growing still as I stand within my own, stolid world. The loss of not one soul but two at the hands of the Basin - Psyche had gone too far.

My heart beats slowly, and I take a deep breath finally and raise my eyes to meet Valentine. I nod once, remembering the rest of his words now, but still feeling numb on the periphery of my senses. There was little reassurance I could offer to him. The Basin's numbers only seemed to swell, though I had no idea how many horned heads fell under Psyche. Meanwhile, the desert seemed to empty. Strange, considering the desert was a nice retreat from the snow-laden land of Helovia this season. Regardless, we may have stronger hearts than the black, decayed muscle in the chest of the Lady of the North, but pure brawn can outweigh even the deepest beating heart if numbers fall ill. Should they attempt to bring their violence to my sands, I do not believe I would be able to stop them.

I offer a small smile, melancholy lines still present around its edges. "I am proud of you, brother, giving aid to our kin in their times of need." By standing with the World's Edge, we were stronger, yet I feared for the future of my loved ones.

Thinking back to the question posed by my herdmate, I sigh heavily. "Upon your arrival in my lands, you pleaded a spot here to begin a new life. You spoke of a group of racists harbored in the Basin, who sought to murder all races aside from unicorns," my voice is even, but relatively quiet. I did not wish to spook the child who stood close by. Life would force her to grow up soon enough, without the aid of harsh reality being slammed into her ears. Evils were abundant past the sunny borders of the Throat. She would learn this soon enough.

"My guess is Psyche did not wish me to know of the racists you mentioned."

image by mandj98 @ flickr.com