the Rift

[OPEN] Rapid Waters; Loki, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
The waves were so peaceful, like music to my ears. I loved that sound the waves played for me and the waters reflected the bright moon perfectly. The moon was my only source of light, I was blind in this unseen darkness. At least I had a home to go to when I thought there was danger around. A sudden weird sound scared me, it sounded like a dolphin! I followed the sound of the creature until I was right close up to it and could see it’s shivering body in the light of the moon.

I frowned, it looked so sad and lonely. "Poor thing, are you lost?" I said as I tried to push it back into the ocean, but failed. I looked at the gray creature and laid down into the icy water, keeping the scared animal company. My muzzle touched the cold liquid and splashed it on the poor thing, knowing that it couldn’t survive without the water. I looked out into the dark ocean, hoping to find any fellow dolphins that might be waiting for the child. I turned back to cold creature and spoke in a soft voice, trying not to scare it. "You’re about like me aren’t you? No family to care for you or love you." A frown was placed along my muzzle. I sneezed and pinned my harks against my head. Great! I’m getting a cold. I looked to the dolphin and smiled.

I raised to my feet and started digging beside the dolphin, trying to make a passage way for the dolphin to swim of the shore. "I promise to get you out into the ocean, where you belong." I smiled at the creature and kept digging until I thought she was far enough for the dolphin to swim away on it’s own. I walked back to the shore near the dolphin and smirked. "Now all I need is someone to help me push you back out into the open blue. " I smiled at the gray figure, walking back into the shallow waters, splashing more water on the child.
________________________________________________________________________________
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; Bleh, it sucks. xP This post is before SWP at the middle of the night. c:
tag; @[Loki], Open
word count; 352

Flower Credits

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
NPC
A creature of the sea.
She might need your help.

Interest, what was that other world like? She swims with her pod, her family. They found her, saved her after her mother died in an attack. Her mother died protecting her, every day she still wished for her mother back.

Chattering away, playing and enjoying their lives. She laughs with them, her deep eyes watching the older ones for a moment. She is young, barely at the age of a year, and she is a curious being. She is hungry, asking her pod for food. They are hungry also, it it time to eat. With a seemly effortless increase in speed they begin the hunt, tracking the fish the way her ancestors had for centuries.
Soon they become aware of a school of fish and the hunt is on. The dance of predator and prey begins.

Darting
Flipping
Switching
Jumping
Changing
Chasing.

Her entire family and herself get a decent meal. They were skilled in this game. It's how they survived. A single fish swims away from the school and she feels like one last game. The chase begins, she glides after it with ease, her skill and speed is no match for it. She does not pay attention to the water loosing depth until it is too late.

She breaks the surface with panic filling her nimble body. She is able to breath, she is not able to see, of hear anything though. The cries of her family are lost into the waves. It is not too long until help arrives, she can not understand it's softly spoken words. Rather she just tries to wriggle in the sand, further her distress as she realises movement is futile. The other creature tries to help, a creature of the world she often wondered about. It weight rested against her but they are unsuccessful. She is still beached, still distressed. It speaks to her again, she does not spook, but still does not understand. She did not feel threatened though, she is glad to have someone her with her.

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air

You cut me off, I lost my track

It's not my fault, I'm a maniac

It's not funny anymore, no it's not

Words echoed through his thick skull, making his skin twitch. What direction did he have these days? He had been with his beloved, having a night of soltiude between the two of them, but that was it. He had talked to Res, the mare with the long name that he was almost too tired to think of how to even spell, and he had remembered her words echo through out his head since then.

"You will stand up. You will grow some balls. And you will work hard to get back in your brothers affection. Because no one, absolutely no one can say that they have never been loved and that they do not have someone who cares."

What was all of that supposed to mean? Well, he got the first two sentences, but how was he supposed to get back into Thor's life? It was hard enough that he had managed to piss off both him and Mirage, at the same time. But what else was he supposed to do? In those moments, he poured his heart out to him, and he had crush it beneath his hoof, like it was nothing. He was turning out to be nothing but a bitter soul to his only living family. But then again, they weren't family anymore.

Why was he so jealous? Amora was a wonderful mare, so sweet and loving, and how was it that he had gotten so angry at him for her death. For crying out loud, it wasn't his fault! He had never asked her or his real mother to die for him, and was that something to be jealous about? What if they both had perished? Then Thor would be alone. Only the Gods could know where Odin was, if he had even made it out alive. He wondered now if he could have. He didn't quite remember the way that Odin had ruled over the herd, whether it was once of peace and strength, or he was a tyrant just waiting for a coupe.

Either way, it was none of his business to remember the past. That's what he was told not to do, and that mare was right. He needed to focus on the now, on the future. But what did the future hold for a broken stallion? Angora was pregnant by now, but he didn't know that, and while she was taking care of Umbri, he went out for a flight. Sandman had disappeared, and it was since then that the foal was their to take care of. Perhaps his words had been harsh yes, but it wasn't everyday that a stallion whom was supposed to be your friend turned on you, especially with your mate. But beyond that, it hadn't turned out to be a bad experience. Umbri was a cute foal, he had to admit that, and he was in baby mode now. Being a parent was hard yeah, but it would be rewarding in the end.

He sunk down into the sand of the Endless Blue, the moon shining bright like a lighthouse, sending signals down to Earth. He wondered at that moment, was there such a thing as heaven? But his thoughts were interrupted, by more than one thing. In the moonlight, he could see a mare, and a thing beside her. Both were in the salty gift of life, it splashing around them and little beads falling off back into the main body. The light around them was like a halo, and it was almost too interesting to see. He couldn't ignore it, and it looked like the mare was trying to help whatever the creature was do something. A damsel in distress was a call he would always answer to, and he moved his black hooves lithely across the tan sand as she tended to the creature. I hear her speak as I get closer, and it know it is almost perfect timing as I walk up casually.

"Well perhaps I could help you miss? I'm big enough to push that creature back into the ocean."

I look at her, waiting for a response to see if she takes my proposition. Why wouldn't she? It's clear that she wants to help it back to where it belongs, and what better way to team work with dark and mysterious stranger?

@[Antheia]
@[NPC]

"Chat here."

744 Words

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I smiled and nuzzled the dolphin softly with my muzzle. I began to splash more water on the creature of the sea, hoping it would live through the moments that pasted on by. "It's going to be alright, I promise." I smiled and looked into the sad figure's eyes. I soon looked up to a black stallion with two green horns, and wings. I blinked a couple of times thinking it was just a dream, but he stood there firmly, not moving from his spot. "Well perhaps I could help you miss? I'm big enough to push that creature back into the ocean." I thought about his words for a second of time and then agreed. "Of course you may, sir." I smirked at the rather large stallion. I was still stunned at his features that laid beyond his bones and flesh. How could it be that he had both wings and horns. Was he some bird slash goat or something around those lines? I shook my dome, catching myself at mid-thoughts. I placed my dome against the dolphin's side, waiting for the stallion to respond and help along side of me. I smiled as I thought of how the stallion had generouisly asked to help. I haven't met one single rude mammal here yet. I chuckled and a smile crossed path with my face. I needed help to get this creature back to the sea, where it belonged so it could live on happily. You never wanted to interfere with an innocent creature's life, that would just be cruel and rude. I respected Mother Nature and the Gods, how could I not? They had graced me upon the beautiful place where I had made so many friends. I smiled at the thoughts and went back to reality. I patiently waited for the stallion to help me release the creature out of harms way.

@[Loki]
Sorry it sucks so much, I have no muse after that 1k post. xc
nic1.deviantart.com