[OPEN] a dark day to breathe [hatching]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

It was dark.

I had wandered to the top of a large hill, my eyes grazing over the depressing land. Darkness grew everywhere, overthrowing the light. Only a few trees illuminated the night, their figures planted around worn paths, lighting them up. My ambergaze drifted to the sky, the dark colors replaced the light colors of day.

I hated the darkness, especially because I had a fear of it. My young, almost innocent mind always made up stupid, foolish little stories about monsters that lived within the dark. I was scaring myself just by thinking about what demonic things may lurk within the shadows. I whimpered a little, my mind thinking about mommy, her bones engulfed in sand and shadow. I opened my mouth and nickered, deep inside I hoped I would hear my mother reply. But there was only silence. And then... a delicate cracking noise brushed over my ears. Turning my head I looked at my wing as it rocked gently. Gasping, I gently let the egg down, letting it brush against the grass. I watched in awe as it shook and rocked back and forth. The egg cracked, a large split dragging over the egg. I watched closely.

My small heart raced, my metallic eyes hungry to see what lay inside the egg. A chunk of egg seperated from the rest, and under it there was a small head, popping out of the dark egg. To my surprise, it was a pup. A little wolf pup that had the most adorable, twinkling eyes. It opened its mouith and let out a delicate squeal of sorts. I grinned, but realized something was off, I just couldn't tell what. I pushed off the piece of shell that was on its head and picked the thing up. It was a little female pup, and I had already named her. I opened my wing and bent it so she could get to my back. I watched as she pranced up, immediatly burying herself under the blanket that I had slung over my back. The little one opened her mouth as she spun around, closing her eyes and laying herself down. I grinned and my heart fluttered as I found out I had recieved something new.

A friend.

[[:DDD Sameira is here! idk if I have to do something else or if she has to hunt for Sameira or what... >.>]]

”Talk talk talk.”

Image Credit