the Rift

[PRIVATE] Did You Forget to Pay The Power Bill?

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air

I awoke, moving the hair out of my face. It was the day after, and it was nothing I had experienced in a long while. It was a night of fun for both me and my beloved, what a night it had turned out to be. The darkness around me was not alarming, and it was far from my mind as I looked to my side.

Angora lay beside me, that I knew. I could hear her shallow breathing as she sleep, feel the heat escaping from her fragile body. Why is it about her in the dark that gets me going again? Even if I just woke up, I can't help but feel energized, and I go to make a move on her. I nuzzle her, skin touching skin, and it feels almost too good.
But suddenly, I finally realize that something isn’t right. I resist the urge to continue, but I get up and look around. As far as I can tell, it is darkness outside, which one would assume it was night. But how could that be? I know I didn’t sleep that long, so it’s almost impossible to tell what’s going on.

I nearly trip and break my neck on a rock that’s just before the entrance of the cave, and I curse under my breath, so that I don’t wake her. I can see no stars from where I am, nor a Moon that shines below. I take action, walking out and spreading my dark wings to rise above the caves and sit on top of them. However, I almost topple over as I have lopsided footing, but I only need to sit there for a few moments. As I look about, there are no stars, but what’s more alarming, there is no Moon. I stare into the sky for a few more moments, fighting the panic that rises in my chest. What is going on? And still as I wait there, from what I can see there are no clouds hiding the big ball of white that should be lighting it up. And then it does finally hit me.

There is no Moon.

No reflection in the sky of it, no light shed its way upon my ebony flesh as I danced my way back to my beloved. Panic rose in my chest now, eating it’s way to my heart. Was the world ending? What the hell! I am supposed to be the cause of it, so who the hell did they think they were taking my job? I want to know who started this, and I wanted to rip their throat out, because that was both rude and wrong to take the burden from the God of Mischief.

“Angora, awaken. The Moon and stars have gone, and it is pitch black outside. We must flee this place, get Umbri, and go somewhere safe, maybe even go to a herd land. But you must get up, this must be taken care of now!”

@[Angora]

"Chat here."

499 Words

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
"Loki, I love you."

And all the lights went out and everything fell silent. We are alone.

Slowly, you tremble into a sweet slumber, with out knowing what or whom was coming for you.

“Angora, awaken. The Moon and stars have gone, and it is pitch black outside. We must flee this place, get Umbri, and go somewhere safe, maybe even go to a herd land. But you must get up, this must be taken care of now!”

You awake to your mated pair's voice crackling through the air. Groggily you snarl at him. At least you do until you look at the continuously dark ink sky. "Loki, shut up." Rising onto your feet, you spat at him. You've spoiled, like milk. You were enjoying the warmth of your loved one while at lasted, yet you felt like a foreigner in his grips. You had only had like, what? One other foal. He had many, with many different sirens. How were you supposed to know you weren't a gaze in his petty life. Stepping out of the cave and clearly walking passed him, you gaze up. Slowly staggering to a halt, you let your dark fiber tail flick him on his cheek. "Is it early?" Turning your heavy head to the left to face your other half.

You are confused.

"Loki, I don't know where the fuck Umbri is! He's probably with his father, safe. I think it is best if we both seek protection, now. You go to the Dragons Throat. I know they have lots if Pegasus, so you'd be with your kind. I'll go quickly someplace safe." You blink a few times before looking helplessly into your mate's eyes. You scream help in your mind yet, not with your actions. "Loki, I love you, through thick and thin."

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air
The first words out of her mouth are not ones I would expect. She is annoyed, but I realize that having woken her up out of a dead sleep, I too would be irritated. She goes to look outside, her orbs peering over the landscape that is not so normally dark, probably the same questions running through her groggy mind. I want to speak, but true to the words she first said, I shut my mouth, watching her, waiting for to speak again. She speaks with passion, telling us both to seek protection. But separately? My mind doesn't think, my mouth starts moving, as soon as she's done I start babbling.

"Fuck. No. You and me are mates, we love each other. I am NOT leaving you to fend for yourself. We will stick together, even if I have to follow you at a distance. You will come with me to the Dragon's Throat. They can't just let pegasus in there, unless they are racist. I don't know of any herds here that are, so I imagine that that has escaped this country. Please Angora, come with me. Let me protect you. We will have to meet up with Sandman and Umbri later, and hopefully they are safe, but there is nothing we can do."

I am helpless now, the fear for my adopted son sprouting in my heart. Sandman better hope to the ends of Hell that he keeps Umbri safe, or I'm going to punch him in his lying face. Though, I'm just as much of a liar as he is...but that's not the point.

I move closer to Angora, holding my wing out. Res was right. I do have a propose in life, and someone to love me. Truthfully, I don't need Thor. Angora is all I need.

"I love you too babe, through life and death, sunrise or no sunrise. And your the only sunshine I need."

"Chat here."
321 Words

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3