the Rift

[OPEN] Dazed, Lost. [open]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier

My chest crashes into the flank of the painted colt, and almost as if he was made of paper, the youngster goes flying and hits a tree rather crudely. Although it was obvious just how different we were in size, I couldn't help but wonder if the boy's bones were hollow like that of a birds. He had flown just as easily as one into the trunk of the tree whose base he now laid at.

Dropping my rear to assist me in the quickest stop my body could handle, I rest my eyes on the downed colt, taking in the extent of his injuries. From what I could see, his body had begun to tremor quite impressively, but whether it was from shock or the cold of the ground I did not know. I wasn't aware of the branch that had lodged itself into the other side of him, but if I did, I might wonder how a branch had grown so low.

But despite everything, I couldn't help but feel perpetually bad for the young stud. I had rammed into him with the intent to only derail him from his path towards Sakura, but it seemed that somehow, it had turned into so much more. I hadn't meant for it to happen like this, but there was nothing I could to turn back the clock and prevent it from happening. With a deep, heavy sigh, I stepped closer as both Sakura and the unknown grey mare approached the one I had thought their adversary, cocking an ear in the Acolyte's direction as she spoke to me.

This was a son of Torasin?

I hadn't been lucky enough to know the Moon Doctor very well, if at all, but I knew who he was and was knowledgeable that he had always been a respected member of the Qian. The word of his passing had been difficult for all to take in, even for one such as myself who did not know him, and I couldn't imagine what the news had been like for his children. My gaze softened at the filly's words and for a moment, I felt compelled to tell her just how sorry I was, to try and comfort her, but now was neither the time nor the place. I doubted she would appreciate it coming from me, anyhow.

"I am sorry," I spoke instead, my words directed towards the colt as I looked down upon him, "But you posed a threat to my family. I mean no harm to you now. Sakura is right, though... Please listen to her."

[ooc - Not my best post, but didn't want to keep this waiting v_v]

"Talk."

Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Slowly, I start standing up. As I did, I looked at the tree. It was a small tree, so there were lower branches. That were sharp. The small branches poked me, but the larger one was slightly bigger and peirced my left flank. I turned my head to look at it. Death didn't scare me what so ever. It was better to die proud and courageous than scared and drained. I was aging to two in Tallsun. I knew when I was little I wanted to grow up faster, but now it was too fast. I miss chasing butterflies and playing with birds. I miss being watched, or stalked, by Kiba. I miss my father, my mother, my brother. Why was my family disappearing so quickly? Did they not care to be here, to be alive? Death was a confusing black hole that never let's you go. Life was fragile, colorful, and whimsical like the wings of a butterfly. Were my wings going to be ripped off in the near future? I wasn't sure.

The grey mare extended her one wing and offered comfort. So did my half sister. I already had a home in the foothills. I wouldn't mind going with my sister or the grey one for a while. "Well, I can visit your home.... Sister, but I cannot stay. My home is in the Foothills." I shot Sakura a shy smile. I kinda felt like a house of cards, and with the tiniest wind I'll concave and crumble. So many negatives loomed around me, it was hard not to feel like that. I knew I was original though. No other horse was like me, well not that I have seen anyways. My dead father look most like me, but really... I mirrored both my parents.

My gaze then fell on the dark, black, one. I wasn't full grown and he was. Might I dare to say, I blamed it on how I was standing. My legs were in a tangle and I was off balance. Yes, I'd blame my flying powers on that and not my lack of muscle. I hoped Sakura would take me to visit her, and Mirage, and all the rest of my beloved family. I couldn't decline the grey either. Like a rope pulling me closer to her, I stutter towards her, hesitantly. Was this a foul trick? I couldn't resist. I contiued and walked past her, turn around and stand under her extended wing. I felt comfortable for once. The warmth of her body ensuring me she was there. It was nice to actually be held for once.

[Image: nymtable.png]
darya97.deviantart.com | Coloured by: Tay<3