the Rift

Darkness [questing]

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
Some time had passed since my last meeting with the Lady of Night, and many things had happened, yet summer continued to prevail over the unsuspecting masses of Helovia. I had pondered over her instructions since then, never letting them stray far from my mind even as I adventured throughout Helovia. Even now, I was uncertain to the exact nature of my quest. What I did know was that I had found darkness - in the air, in the water, and mostly, in myself. I had seen the darkness of heartache in the Edge, the darkness of my own heart as I lived my life. I had followed shadows and sought the end of light.

Deep within the forest, I stopped. The night was clear yet the moon was new, and very little celestial brilliance permeated the dense canopy of trees. Darkness was certainly in abundance here. Nearly invisible against the pitch backdrop of the woods, only the slightest glimmer of starlight bounced off my ebony eyes. Silently, I begged my lady to come, paying that I had indeed found the dark she sought. If I was worthy, perhaps she would see it, and come.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
While light is effectively kept from most of the Deep forest, it is hardly the origin of darkness. Your search for the darkness of which the Goddess speaks continues.