[OPEN] !! Bounce [Anyone]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

She had started to get used to the land around her. It wasn't like home, where she knew each crevice and flow of water without having to think much at all. But, it was slowly going to become one. Or, at least, Rasta hoped that it would. Her hooves had led her toward the northern section of the herd land, travelling through the beach-like sand that was pooling up around her feet and giving her some tension in crossing. But, it was something that would calm her down.

The sound of waves crashing up against rocks as well as a huge distance upwards was going to help keep her attention off of all the thoughts that were circling her brain. Perhaps she would begin that trek up the hill. Yes. That sounded perfect.

One hoof at a time she listened to the sound of the ocean as it faded away. Her hooves clipping against the harsh rock until she needed to pause to feel how stable the next couple of steps were. The clattering of rocks as they tumbled back down off of each layer of it was knocked around. Her audits spun a little as she took in everything around her before continuing up to the top.

When she finally had fallen upon the top of the cliff she stood up and 'looked' around her. The wind ruffling her hair as she turned around a little, careful to keep her weight shifted so as not to stress any part of the rock which might not be so forgiving of the weight. This place had so much to offer in such a small area. Perhaps she would be able to find that one spot that welcomed her....

287 words
Open to anyone who wants to get to know the blind mare <3
Oh and my posts will definitely be getting longer. ROFLMAO
Image Credits

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Hector
He wasn’t too far away from her when he noticed her pale movements ascend rather awkwardly up the hill. The hybrid watched her quietly, leonine tail was draped in the cooler ocean of Frostfall and mane (now grown) was strewn, with no order, across his neck. He did not follow her until she had reached the top, her mane dancing in folds of beautiful chalk and she did not seem too much older than himself. For a moment his heart jumped, this mare looked so much like Daenerys had, cast in snow and petite in physical appearance, the boy had to look away to regather his thoughts. He had not seen Daenerys since that night, only once he had met her and Hector believed that only once was needed for him to fall spectacularly head over hoof for her. Perhaps many would disagree with him, love at first sight was only fantasy, but the orange boy could not deny what he had felt that day. Swallowing, he turned back to gaze upon the strange, but familiar, mare once again and decided to go introduce himself. Making his way steadily up the hill until finally he reached the top.

Walking over to her he dipped his head and smiled, ”I hope I’m not intruding Miss” he said kindly, noting her eyes were an odd shade of cream like blue and he wondered after her eyesight. The stallion knew the milkiness was often a sign of blindness, but many in Helovia possessed quite odd eye colours (he was no exception). ”May I know your name? Mine is Hector” he introduced himself flamboyantly, fighting with his memories of his one time lover that made him feel like someone was twisting a knife through his heart.

Who is she? the hybrid jumped at the inner voice, silently cursing his specter who had recently found his voice. I don’t know yet he replied with patience, still keeping up his smiling appearance as he conversed through their bond. Ask, idiot. Hector had to stop himself from snorting out loud in exasperation as his patience quickly snapped, I've just asked her, weren't you listening?! The hybrid’s tone had grown more impatient and Veci laughed in triumph, not really. Hector gritted his teeth as the sprite quickly floated off in peels of gleeful laughter before the orange warrior dramatically cast his face downward and quietly chuckled, always he played into the mischievous little ghosts hand.
image credits

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta shuffled her feet just a little. She could feel the movement of hooves easily picking their way up the hill. His weight shifting onto rocks that could just barely hold his weight, but it didn't seem he noticed the tiny shift of weight of the rock beginning to tilt as he continued to pull up the hill so much faster than she had. She could feel the muscles pooling at his shoulders, stronger and bulkier than his other muscles in order to support the bones that led to the creation of wings. Large wings. Wings that took a toll on her heart as she thought of her old companion who she had lost all connection with. And then, upon his brow was a set of horns - rhino like in appearance.

When he finally reached the top of the hill he began to edge his way over toward her frame. Quietly, she started to turn toward him before any words had even fallen from his sculpted maw or dipped his head. Kind tones were created from his vocal chords as a smile formed upon his muzzle. Rasta's eyes shifted upward, her head directly facing him, in fact her whole body facing him, but her blind eyes could not lock upon his and so they continued to stare right past him, glancing around in the general area from left to right or right to left in an attempt to lock onto something in the blackness she really couldn't see. "You aren't intruding, sir," she spoke, words twisting in the air with the confidence she could never seem to get rid of.

He asked for her name, offering his own and she went to give her name only to feel him jump. Though, she wasn't sure if she could only feel it and he hadn't really allowed it to be seen or not. And she could feel him gritting his teeth before casting his face downward and chuckling. Tilting her cranium ever so slightly to the side she allowed her voice to pull back. "It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Hector. I am Rasta." she offered, flicking her tail ever so slightly so it pooled around her back legs. "What has brought you up here? The view?" she spoke, giving a tiny smile to the stag who was so completely different from herself.

400 words
@[Hector] - let me know if you don't wanna be tagged each time. Habit Dx
Image Credits