[PRIVATE] It's all in your mind.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
[[OOC: Set before any recruitment threads for the Asylum. The gods are still present.]]

This land was quiet, silent, and just the way she liked it. Able to lurk it the shadows, and watch others. Being lonely did not fuss the mare, in fact she preferred it. Which was odd because the dream of this young mare in particular is to start her own group of outcasts. Those who were laughed at for being different, bullied because others considered them to be crazy or those who were just plain insane. Walking through the watery parts of Spectral Marsh, the doe hums quietly to herself. Muck splashes up onto her body, but she hardly notices it. Her mind is thinking of names that she might call her future group, nothing seems to fit though. What did you call a group of crazies? Blue eyes studied the landscape around her as she searched for inspiration. Nothing came to mind though, so she gave up and would decide on it later.

You bite me and I'll bite you back. The memory slipped into her mind. The time her father bit her in annoyance, then to his shock and joy she bit him back and muttered those words to him. He just laughed her off, in his eyes she saw the pride though. Yeah, her childhood was messed up when your father liked the fact that you bit him back. She missed her father greatly, without his presence in her life she found herself rather mellowed out. She was normally driven by bloodlust and killing others, however now she was calm. Her mind was far from being saved, having committed horrors that would destroy others. Within her mind, were the plans to create discord. Glorious chaos.

The lightly coloured mare paused beside a tree, she stood in it's shadow. She found it ironic as this was exactly how she felt at the moment. She was shadowed by those who already had a herd, already had a family. When would it be her turn to find acceptance? A sigh tumbles from her lips, then a giggle. Not long it turns into outrageous laughter, birds take off, animals run and tears run down her cheeks. It takes a moment before she calms down, then as the last of the laugher dies off, she starts to walk again. Exiting the watery part of the marsh she stands on a shallow bank. Stopping in the sun, she turns her eyes to the sky. This was it, she had that feeling. It was finally her time to be accepted, time to make her family and time to create panic, fear and chaos for the world that was known as Helovia.

"Watch out world, your mistress is back." Another gale of laughter tumbles from her dark chops. Senseless rambling was a common occurrence for this particular mare. Her eyes turned to the world around her, a smile rested on her lips. Stage one for Eris' world domination; Recruit others. However what about when her moods hit? She couldn't kill her own family members, but who would lead them when it wasn't safe to approach her? Someone was going to have to share the responsibility of being a leader.

But who?

@[Seele]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Where are you going?! hissed Schwere as I began to lurk my way in and out of the trees. Tiny wisps of light were able to flicker through the trees as I began to allow my crystalline hooves to pick their way across the swamp land. My eyes fell upon the dead, bloated bodies whose heads were pulling up out of the ground.

For some reason, travelling alone in such haunted sections of the land had done well to calm her soul. It had kept the voices mostly at bay, and it had allowed her to truly become who it was she needed to become. I don't understand why you feel as though travelling through fields of disgustingly dead bodies is calming. came Innerste's uncertain voice as I began to push farther and farther into the swamp land.

And then someone's voice broke through the silence of the trees. Oh. Really? Their mistress? Quietly, I pulled myself up faster and slunk from the shadows as the cackle seemed to radiate through the trees. "Perhaps the mistress is back. But the nightmare has just begun," My voice sung with a poisonous edge, seal bay coat hidden in the shadows as my red points stood out just barely from the absence of light. Then, once I was certain she was close enough to finding my frame I allowed myself to step out from the shadows.

"One should not speak without expecting a response. These haunted ends do not bode well for those who have not been taught the art of war. Have you been raised with a soldier's blood?" I question, tilting my head as my yellow eyes glimmer of an evilness that few had truly ever understood. Perhaps, just maybe, she was as crazy as I.

305 words
@[Eris] lalala finally!
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Deceased
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
A voice calls out from the darkness, it was dipped in poison. Bright blue irises turn, then focus on an approaching figure that had been lurking in the shadows watching her. Eris passed her a coy smile thinking about nightmares. "If you're the nightmare I'm not that scared." Eris pauses still, watching her with eyes like ice and the expression of bemusement. Her body is as black as night, small and nimble, much like herself. Then her face is white, with bizarre red swirls on her checks, followed up by glass hooves and a glass horn protruding on her head. "Besides, my entire life has been a bad dream." She lets a giggle slip past her lips, then takes a few steps towards the other. Normally she was left alone to her ramblings, why this one was brave enough enough to approach her made no sense. Perhaps she was just stupid.

"If ones speaks without expecting a response, they open themselves up for charming conversations with others." Her tone is sarcastic, laced with the warning. Her question is an interesting one, rather personal for Eris. "More than that." She responds softly. Moving towards a tree the mare rest her shoulder on it, watching the strangely marked mare. She spoke with such an interesting tone, Eris wondered what he life was like. More than that she wondered what her mind was like, was it normal? "I was raised to create wars, my father started to train me the day I was born." Yes, she was dangerous and disturbed, however she was certain that she wasn't the only one. Not the only weirdo that lived out by herself. "What about you? Are you a sister of death?"

Knowing that you shouldn't judge by appearance, Eris waited her response. She liked something about this mare, although she couldn't quite tell what it was. "You're a freak. You know that right?" Eris stopped leaning on the tree and moved so she stood directly in front of the other, their heights quite similar. Eris inspected the mare again, looking for a sign of weakness, psychical or mental. Normally she could pick if people had issues or not, but this mare was good at hiding herself. Very good at hiding her true self.

Ew. This sucked.
@[Seele]

Abba
Ah. She was definitely a little spunky mare. Claiming she wasn't scared. But I knew there was something that would scare her. She continued on, saying her life was a bad dream. "They can get worse. But I don't doubt that one might have lived through a nightmare." I say, my eyes narrowing as I watched her. Either this mare is an idiot or she has a death with Schwere laughed as I shifted my weight, listening to the sarcastic tone that radiated off of her mare's maw.

And then she was inching toward a tree, resting her weight upon it. Ah. Trained for war. Good. I could do with this. "Same. Definitely a sister of death. Rid of emotions that make one weak and trained in the art of battle." I purred, poison continuing to drip off of my maw as I spoke, harsh consonants sharper upon the speech of death as I watched the mare begin to pull off of the tree again.

A freak. I had known that but it hurt being called such a thing. Instantly, I rolled my eyes. "Freak might be an understatement. But you are definitely not lacking in that department, Fräulein Fleckig." I hissed at her, standing up taller. It didn't matter to me that we were about the same size. "What's your name Fräulein? Or would you prefer Fräulein Fleckig" I grumbled, ears pinning ever so slightly to my cranium. And then, I was laughing the entire thing off as if there had been no real reason to do anything at all.

This mare was horribly interesting...

279 words
@[Eris]
but my dreams, they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
Seele
image credits
table by whit
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●

Deceased
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
She couldn't tell if she liked this mare of if she wanted to rip her from limb to limb. Something within Eris was telling the mare to actually just give this other mare a chance. But why? They did not seem like they were going to become friends. In fact they were almost as each other's throats. Eris was still trying to figure out who was cat and who was the mouse when the white faced mare responded to her previous statement. The mare also laughed, which caused a frown to pass along the golden mare's face. Nothing was funny about what she had said, it had been an honest response. She just watched the way the mare moved and spoke from her tree. This unicorn was definitely similar to her in someway. God help Helovia if they decided they didn't like each other, there wouldn't be enough room for both of them in this land. Her tone was laced with poison as she continued talking. Eris laughed and then side looking over the darker mare. "I don't always feel emotions. They come and go." Just like my personalities. Sometimes Eris was wicked, ruthless and plotting world domination, other times she was about to throw herself off the side of the world. It all really just depended on who she was for the day.

Ah. She had hit the nail on the head. She didn't like being called names? Or was it just 'freak' that was a trigger? Eris smiled and nodded. "Aye, I'm about as crazy as they come, not many better than what has happened to my mind." As soon had her anger had come, it evaporated and she was standing there hysterically laughing. Eris wondered if she should just that the laughter pass, she knew from personal experience about chopping and changing displays of emotion. In fact, they both were rather stupid standing here sizing each other up. They should be embracing, their crazy would be enough to create a...certain kind of relationship. Eris wasn't expecting to become best friends, but maybe they could talk without killing each other. So she joined in with the hysterical laugher. It was slow at first, then quickly she was crying tears of joy and her lungs were hurting. She kept up the laughter for a while then the let the sounds fade. "Oh it's good to laugh." Clearing her throat Eris moved away from the protection of her tree and came to stand in front of the mare again.

"My name is Eris." She introduced herself in a silky soft tone. Blue orbs still studied the darker mare's every movement. "What is your name, blood sister?" She did not mean that in any way that they shared a personal bond. But through the acts of war they shared a sisterhood that is dripped in blood. Or in Eris' case, drowning in blood.

Abba
The mare laughed. What did she find so funny?! She doesn't always feel emotions. They came and went. How nice. "I don't feel anything at all" I said, a smirk upon my face as I pricked my audits up. "Emotions make one weak." I explained before shifting my weight and speaking about how it was better that both of us were dawned with the term freak.

Obsolete imbecile Schwere muttered under his breath, chords rumbling around in my brain as I continued to eye the mare that was before me. She spoke about being as crazy as they come. And then, she was laughing. Laughing so much in fact that it looked as though her sides were about to explode. Tears were sliding down her face because of how hard she was laughing. I couldn't believe my eyes. Someone needed a little bash to the head, so it seemed. She moved away from the tree so that she was standing before me again before offering her name.

So now she decides to offer her name? Good. I didn't have to ask for it. I wasn't about to. In fact, the idea of leaving seemed like a lovely one at the moment. Blood sister? She had already dawned me a sister. With a snort I raised an eyebrow at the mare, yellow eyes venomously gazing at her. "I am Seele. What are you even doing out here anyways? I'm only here because I enjoy watching the dead bodies groan and cry in this marsh." I explained, staring at her blue eyes with an inquisitive gaze.

272 words
@[Eris]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●