the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Oh my. It seemed our group had grown but no one seemed to know anyone other than the person who had drug their ass over here. It was beginning to get annoying, getting bombarded with all of the creatures asking me what was going on. So fine. I would call a lovely little meeting. I would make them meet their herd mates. Otherwise this was going to be a very annoying and drawn out experience of me finding a way to slaughter each and every one of them and leave the idea of ever leading a herd in the dust. I mean, honestly? Could we not hold our own for even a little bit of time?

Apparently not! Oh. Calm down. They just don't understand what's going on! chided Innerste and I let out an annoyed snort. No one know's what's going on anymore?! Can we not find a way to figure things out on our own. I don't know? Perhaps move around the lands and talk to those that are also lurking in the shadows? I mean. I understand that is exactly what they did but you had to emerge from them at some point! With a huff I shook out the voice of Schwere as I felt him prepare to speak before I let out a peircing cry to the sky. "Anyone in the Asylum get their asses here now. You are meeting each other, god dammit." I called out, annoyance radiating off of my poisonous voice as I bit on the consonants with a disdain very few could accomplish. "Little fraulines you all are." I grumbled under my breath before standing tall and awaiting to see which of the crazies would actually join me here in the middle of the marsh land.

305 words
tag party
@[Eris] && @[Amara] && @[Jasper] && @[Reizend] && @[Skysong] && @[Agrona] && any other asylum member that i'm too lazy to tag
MEET AND GREET DAMMIT -says Seele XD
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I was exploring my new home with Sameira, who was now close to three weeks. She was walking, her ears still slightly sloppy and her eyes wide open. Sameira was a little too wimpy to go in the water, so she'd leap onto my back if I wanted to wade. But for now, I stayed on the dry path. I was just looking at the gnarly trees when I heard a familiar tone.

It was Seele. I gasped as her curse words reached my ears. Frowning, I made a mental note to do something about that. Sameira wove through my legs, her tongue lolling out. She was panting insanely fast, so i let her get onto my back. She got comfy on my back as I trotted towards the source of Seele's shout. I weaved through the trees, my small hooves making an almost silent 'thumping' noise. Slowly Seele's silhouette became visible. I reached her, standing a few strides away. As innocently as possible, I spoke to Seele. "No nawteee words missieeee!" I tried to give her a stern look but I failed, my lips curling into a childish smile. I walked a little closer to Seele, my amber eyes meeting hers. "So what're we doin' miss Seeleee? You said we're meetin' each ofther?" I had only met Seele in this group so far, (you'd think I'd have met some other horses, but it's hard to find a horse in the Marsh!) and I was interested in meeting everyone else in the Asylum. Maybe there was another foal! I shouldn't keep my hopes so high but it was possible. The only real foal friend I had was Sikeax, but so far I haven't seen her since before everything went dark.

I had positioned myself at Seele's side, gazing up at her face. It was so pretty, a big blotch of white with pretty, graceful strokes of red. And she had pretty yellow eyes to top it all off. And she had a pretty glass horn on her brow. My metallic amber gaze drifted down to Seele's twinkling glass hooves. I wondered how she walked without those breaking. Or gallop, or walk over rock... or go anywhere for that matter. I pondered on this for a bit, before any other horses showed up. That's when I would mingle with my new herd mates.

Jasper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I walked through the sloppy marsh until I heard Seele cursing voice. I followed in the direction I thought the stubborn voice had come from. God damn it, when am I ever done with this mare!? My thoughts screeched inside of my head and I pinned my ears down. I had already said enough to her and now she wanted to meet again? So be it but I wasn’t going to be nice to her at all this time because I didn’t give a flying fuck what she had said this morning in the marsh. I was already ticked off enough at the little girl. I saw being all caring and adorable with the filly and pinned my harks against the back of my dome. Damn you too Seele. I laughed at my thoughts and grinned at the dark mare.

I soon came up beside a very young chestnut Pegasus, or it seemed like from the way she talked to the mare. "No nawteee words missieeee!" I chuckled and looked to Seele. Burned. I smirked at my thoughts and looked back to the foal. ”You must be little Amara, Seele told me about you.” I whispered to the filly, trying not to scare her to death. I looked to the hellhound pup and frowned, it reminded me of Asher, oh how we loved each other and took care of one another. But now, I only had myself, and I guess these misfits, including the bull-headed bitch, Seele. I turned to grin at the mare, and then went straight back at the filly, for I didn’t care much for Seele. ”I’m Jasper.” I whispered to her. I wouldn’t hurt her at this age, and I would defiantly not injure one of my herd mates. I rather like to go up against Seele.
sedma.deviantart.com

@[Amara] && @[Seele]

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Malicious, vindictive, the avenging fallen angel stalks through the place of the dead, the snow crinkling and folding beneath her hooves, crumbling beneath her venomous self. So dark, ink spilled on blackened charcoal, against the woven tapestry of forgotten trees and bloated corpses, white tepid carcasses, testaments to ages past. Monstrous, bestial, Cruella de Ville roams the land of shadows, loving every moment, basking in her glorious rising.

She lingers, she tramps, she loiters and saunters, watching but never speaking, never forming the crystalline words of metaphors, never weaving her tapestries of illusion.

Patient as the cougar waiting for the lost lamb, she stays hard-faced and stern-lipped, sharp-eyed and prick-eared, anticipating the moment she may trust Seele enough- enough hardly more than a tablespoon so- of caring for the child who she left on the edge of the Marsh, hidden safely from harm. Kovoden, her Achille's heel, Kovoden, her lamb and shepherd, Kovoden, the child stolen from a mother's uncaring flank. She loves him sickly, twisted-like, her passion impossible to explain, to understand, in the stoic words of the language she speaks. Child-thief, nurturing monster, foal-stealer and wicked colt-rearer; she does not love nor had she loved, not until she came across the snow-prince, blinded, standing silent at his frantic mother's side.

Lady Death steps into the water, the cold so cold it is inexplicable, indescribable, skin writhing over tight muscle as if snakes slip and slither beneath her coat of charcoal, masked face gazing into the glass depths, watching the mud and silt float in the deep black water. Fearless of death and the dead, she plunged into the water. She walks among the turgid warriors of a war forgotten many years ago, inhaling the sickly scent of decay, her cinereal tail floating, trailing behind her like a brazen gloat that she is as alive as they are dead. They cry out, moaning, as she steps on one and then another as she wades, wallowing among the cadavers; wishing they were her, their malignant minds reaching out, hungry to swallow her. Not today, nor tomorrow, will they rip her from this world. Confutatis glances at the water once more, seeing her own skull face among the others, before propelling herself from the glacial lake, onto the frost-wreathed, black mud trails worn into the frozen earth.

Water falls from her skin, turning to ice before they shatter on the ground. Her sigh, like a thousand leaves rustling in a wind, echoes through the marsh as she is called.

No word she offers as she approaches Seele Clownface, brushing past the stallion and child carelessly, to stand silently at Seele's side, unwanted and not caring.

""

CONFUTATIS

image creds

OOC: Please DO NOT tag me during this thread.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
psy·cho·path
noun
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience.

Dark, quiet and bloodthirsty as hell. The chilling blue of her eyes survey the land around her, it was her new kingdom. Alone she was able to reveal her true self, she did not have to hide it. Here, in this land the shadows's accepted her. Slow steps, with a blank face. The unfeeling mare had fresh blood on her hooves and around her legs, an unseeing wolf was her victim today. This way, she was able to stay in control of herself, and her family would be safe. Her sister called out to their group. Eris knew that she would have to take a moment to collect herself, and turn her emotions back on. Taking in a deep breath and closing her eyes Eris prepared herself. When her eyes opened to the world again, a smile sat on her lips and she walked through hell towards the group. She could hear the voice of a young one. Breaking through some bushes Eris paused as her blue orbs studied the scene before her. A little winged mare which reminded her so much of Skysong, a stallion which had introduced himself as Jasper and finally a mare which stood next to Seele.

It appeared that her sister was better liked, which was fine by Eris. She preferred not to be touched. Eris just stood to the back and wondered if she should speak or do something. She did not that her place was next to Seele, just as Seele's place was next to her. However she was surrounded by her admires, which was undoubtedly annoying her. So she did what any good sister would do, she placed a smile on her lips, and approached them all. "Everyone." She nodded to each in turn and then looked at Seele and imagined how uncomfortable she would currently be feeling. "I am Eris, Co-leader of the Asylum." Carefully picking her way closer Eris came to a stop and stood near the other equine mare. The only one that had not spoken. Her voice rang out into the night again. "I promise you my little doves, Seele and I will do everything our power to give you a proper home."

She let the silence fall again with nothing else to say, no doubt the rest of the members will be arriving again shortly. Her own little minion Skysong had yet to arrive.

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

My lips folded around a low dead branch, tugging at the lifeless stick until the end cracked between the tight clamp of stained teeth. I tugged down, the branch flinging up back toward the sky and bouncing around momentarily; all the while creaking and groaning miserably. How in the fuck do these things stay up right? I questioned myself. A faint call from the accented clown that I had met once before circulated in my skull, piecing together "Asylum," "here now," and "god dammit." Fair enough, Seele.

I sighed and my tongue lolled out the right side of my face, scraping against the top row of dull herbivore teeth in order to rid my mouth of the chuck of stick. It rolled off, plopping onto the murky flooring with a wet sound that I figured was either it falling into the water, or it was lathered in my sticky saliva. Once that episode was over I walked toward Seele's notable voice, attempting to watch my steps carefully as well as watching what I was walking into. I must figure out this marsh. There's no fucking way I'll look like one of you. My eyes trailed toward a bloated, mummified face that sat in the still, dirty waters.

Finally I emerged through the opening that Seele had brought me to at one point, seeing it was already much more full than my first greeting had been. I paused, facing the cuddle-Seele-fest with a smirk, Eris stood a few arm's lengths away from me to my left. "How adorable." Ears rotated around to listen to nothing in particular; it was just nice to hear something besides my own footsteps and the eerie clicks and snaps that emerged from the depths of the marsh when I was alone. Purple eyes drifted over the Eris and I bobbed my head respectfully, the thickness of my white mane cascading over my face like snow crashing down from the sides of a mountain.

I raised my head once more, looking at the four standing before me. The filly that I had met when Seele had showed me the way to this open, sturdy ground, posed at the clown's legs just as she had before. I stood quietly, offering nothing more than I had already said. If any of them were actually curious as to who I am, they would ask, just as Eris and Seele had.

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend

And so this is our little band.

Seele has called us together in her red-orange tones, and though their colour does not change, I can note the dissonance in her lyrics, hinting at her irritation. I would ask her what ailed her, but somehow I do not think that it takes much to anger my dear half-sister. I am among the first to arrive, for I so rarely stray from her side now that I have found her, and I stand nearby, swishing my tail against my hocks idly. I do not take her rage to heart, for she does not scare me; she may be well-versed in the art of war, but I am her family now, even if she does not know the true extent of our relationship. None of us would harm one another, not now that we have assembled our ragtag band of miscreants. Besides, if a fight were to break out, I am nearly certain that I could at least hold my own.

As I await the arrival of others, some of whom I have met, many of whom I have not, I find myself grateful that my proximity to Seele has finally gained a sense of normality, permitting me to speak without the guilt-inspiring influence of Liebling and Unheil. It is a blessing, for I was beginning to truly tire of the constant crimson and blue hues. Now I see only the colours of those arriving, and these only when they choose to speak. The young pegasus who does not seem to have control of her voice yet brings ivory spinning across my retinas; Amara, Jasper calls her, in his own shade of murky yellow. An equine who is silent save for a bored sigh arrives, standing next to Seele as though she has a right to lead. A dark, dull orange spreads across my gaze. I immediately dislike her, though I tell myself I have no reason to do so. Eris raises her voice, distracting me with silvery tones, and a soft mutter from the mare to my right brings an indigo streak.

And so here we are.

"If I may," I call out into the silence, looking to Seele and Eris as though for permission to speak. "I am Reizend. I am a healer; should any of you become injured or sick, please come to me." She golden charm dangling from my nap stirs slightly in a breeze, and in that moment I feel the absence of my magic more acutely than before. Still, magic or no, I know enough herblore to cure most ailments, and if I am to prove myself useful, if I am to gain Seele's trust, they must know of my skills.

"Talk talk talk."

Skysong Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I heard the call, of course, but I did not approach the gathering until Eris moved to do so; as she spoke, I positioned myself easily, if a bit arrogantly, beside her. It was not a purposeful audacity, but one does have a tendency to put on airs when they are the chosen one of the leader. I had grown to be as tall as she, though I was nearing the peak of my youth and the end of my growth, and I was of a mind to ask when I could do something really useful. I held my tongue, though - I knew she would direct me when she needed something done. Until then, I would do as the rest of us had been instructed to do: recruit. As I stood beside my mistress, my wings folded against my sides and a hind leg cocked in relaxation, I remembered when she found me, so lost and alone. So young and naive. A slow smile crept across my maw - a gleeful smile, a cruel smile. Ah, how much I had learned in the short time I had followed her! It was ever so much more than Mother had ever taught me, and I was glad to be rid of her nuisance.

My bicolored gaze traveled around the circle, taking in the sight of all the others. When had we grown to include so many? It was rather exciting, really, and I shook my head gleefully, resisting the urge to dance in place. I had always known that our herd would do wonderful things, but it was one thing to know and another to see. That I could watch things happening before my eyes was an incredible thing, and as warmth blossomed in my breast, I could hardly contain my joy. The sky had been dark for many weeks by then, best I could tell, and though the moon had returned to the sky, the sun still refused to rise. What did it matter, though? I was there to stay, and that wasn't going to change!

They talked a bit, or some of them did, anyway. Most of them, really. All except one. I looked at the silent mare curiously, wanting to draw a laugh from her, or perhaps a smile. Eris stood beside me, wearing her true face, and that in and of itself was worth celebrating! Didn't they see that? The announcement from the blue-splotched fae caught me off guard; when had we acquired a healer? "A healer! How wonderful!" I exclaimed, favoring her with a grin. Then I drifted off into a quiet song. "We have a healer! We have a healer! We can do anything..." I continued in a soft, singsong voice, making it up as I went along, obviously. They would like the sound, if not the words. I had a very nice voice, you know.

"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Skysong
venomxbaby.deviantart.com || momotte2stocks.deviantart.com || KeriAnn-Art.deviantart.com

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
(07-22-2013, 09:31 AM)Arlo Wrote:

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

I had only been in these lands for a short time, but I had yet to see the sunrise. The place was either thrown into inky pitch black or was bathed in the pearly rays of moonshine. Not that I was complaining, it was far easier to hunt by the emissions of the moon than the sun, even with my pelt of ice. I made my way through the dense trees that I had used as cover for the canine massacre I had just taken part in. I flicked my banner in frustration as the length had ensured that it had gotten caught in branches and brambles which kept ensnaring it.

I thought gleefully of the blood I had just spilled, their blood spill caused mine to surge through my veins. Their life force ebbing away caused mine to flow, causing a spring and a prance through my pillars. My pools gleamed and sparkled and I held my dial high. The demons had been sated and lay dormant, but had not let the good side break back through.

I decided to stop in a clearing that was bathed in the rays of the moon to ponder on what had happened over the last couple of days. The blood spill was still causing me to positively buzz with anticipation at what was to come from working for Seele, the harsh war headed femmora. Now she was another one that got the blood pumping, I wanted to know more of the dark and twisted bitch.

Speak of the devil and they will appear, for just as I thought of the bint, her harsh foreign fog-horned tones came towards me, calling all of her minions to gather around her. Well I wasn’t totally under her spell yet, she could wait. I took a quick glance around myself and smirked at the splattering of rust that covered my coat and was positively still dripping from my maw. Good, perhaps I might give the rest of them a bit of a fright.. I placed an almost manic smirk upon my dial and made my way prancing forward towards where the lyrics had come from.

As I entered into the marsh, knee high in mud, I cursed the foreign horned femme, I may be a warhorse used to sloshing through anything, it didn’t mean I enjoyed it. It would take me forever to get clean. But I suppose at least I would look like the well-rehearsed warhorse I was, drenched in mud and splattered with blood that wasn’t my own.

I picked my way forward towards the gathering of mixed equines who had clearly all introduced themselves, but it didn’t overly bother me, I wasn’t much interested in most of them anyway. I slithered my way into a space in the cirlcle, all my senses on high alert.

’Greetings to all of you. I wish I could say I was glad to meet you all, but I can imagine I’m not. My name is Arlo and I am clearly the newest here. Now, why are we here?’

I hissed, annoyed I had been called to order with this bunch of miscreants. Only a couple of them looked promising…

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: Everybody!
Count:532
OOC: Sorry hes rude ^^

Image Credits

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

....Asylum...

I know that word. Doesn't it mean a place of safety? A place of protection.

So why then, Seele, have you brought your ragtag band of misfits here ? For you are undoubtedly not safe. Don't you know about what lurks in this Marsh? Have you not heard the stories about the undead, or about the monsters who would dine on your heart and soul (literally) with their afternoon tea? And yet here is where you bring your band?

Perhaps you should stop listening to those voices in your head, and instead listen to mine: Run.

They come in a ring, moving in perfectly symmetry as if there is only in fact one ultimate mover, and the rest are merely copies. Perhaps that is the case, but they certainly don't look like the sort of things you would want to touch, to find out. All are cloaked in thick black robes, which appear to suck light in, reflecting nothing. They stand only about 5 feet tall, and appear to be vaguely human in appearance - or at least insofar as they stand upright on legs, and their hands (or front appendages) seemed to be linked together as if with hands clasped beneath their robes - as they walk. On their backs are simple woven baskets, and yet it is impossible to see what's inside - although you can smell it. All I can say, is it smells wonderful. Like the scent of lightning and fresh rain; of waterfalls and undisturbed serene lakes; fresh honey suckle and autumn leaves - what could they possibly have in there, that would give off such a scent?

As they move closer, some moving in the marsh, some on pathways, but all moving in such a way as to enclose the group, do they really appear so frightening? Sure their faces are hidden - but really, they are just cloaked creatures with baskets on their backs.

What harm could their be, in that?

darknightoftroy

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
'No naughty words,' I couldn't help but to scoff a little before looking down, yellow orbs falling upon the tiny mare before my eyes. Her wings were still tiny, but they looked to be getting stronger. Good, she needed to grow into a strong mare. What are we doing? "Everyone is meeting each other, and we are going to make sure everyone has a job now that we've grown a bit," I explain, gently ruffling her forelock as she pulled herself up at my side. Of course, it didn't take long for Jasper to appear - the one stag who had gotten on my nerves for no other reason other than his insatiable desire to touch me, to know me. No one could really know me, so the fact that he wished to try was only an annoyance.

A smirk was on his face as he appeared before me, talking to Amara. Instantly, I stiffened up, eyeing the stag as he offered his name to the foal. But, I kept my mouth shut, listening to Liebling in my head. He's not going to injure this foal. He knows better than to do that, even before you told him to never touch a hair upon her cranium.

Thankfully, I didn't have to wait and stew on these thoughts before another one appeared. Confutatis. The canine whom I knew could do tons more damage than I ever could. She came in with a twist in her hips and no words at all. I watch her, giving her a welcoming bob of my cranium as she pulls up against my side, Amara positioned on the other side. No words were emitted from my jaw, just a tiny smirk sent in her direction. She was one I could function with. No desire to communicate beyond necessities. No desire to have physical contact. I was very glad that there was at least someone here who wouldn't grate my nerves the wrong way - even if the words she spoke did not always ring clear.

That was when the other leader appeared, her 'sister' Eris. She spoke, attempting to call them to attention. She seemed to pull to the other side of Confutatis, but near enough to Seele that they both looked to be in the center. She said that we would do all we could to gather a home, already jumping ahead upon the meeting. But, alas, no other words were said. Apparently, we were awaiting a few other minions to join us before we went any further.

So, I stood and waited. My eyes flickering from Amara and then back toward the edges of the marsh. My eyes landing upon the mare Agrona, who I had met just a little earlier after Eris had dumped her at the border. No words fell from her mouth other than a comment about how this seemed to be adorable. Where did we stand now. We had Confutatis, Jasper, Amara, Agrona, Eris, and I. That was six. I could have sworn we had more. They are coming, mein puppe. Give them a minute. Schwere instructed. With a tiny snort I shifted my hooves ever so slightly in place only to see the other unicorn mare. The one who was blue and white with glass hooves.

She came up, though not beside us, which I am glad for. After all, my space is slowly becoming crammed and I want to find a way out of here. Reizend speaks up, asking if she may talk. I bob my head to give her permission to do so and she introduces herself. Her name, as well as the fact that she is a healer. Good, we have started to break apart into helpful nuances of the group. "Thank you," I say before shifting my attention to another pegasus mare. She acted young, but she was definitely far older than Amara. She came up on the other side of Eris, but never offered her name. No, she only offered a sing-song voice to penetrate into the air, claiming that we could do anything because we had a healer. Yes, Eris had definitely found a crazy one.

And then, the one who had switched between Gentleman and Demon appeared in the group. His white coat was covered in blood - that was not his own - and mud. The demon half of him was obviously the present one. His eyes shining with venom as he hissed a greeting and offered his name. I wanted to snap at him. I wanted to tell him that he needed to give some manners. I wanted to see him fight the gentleman lurking in his blood. That would be the fun portion, now wouldn't it? He will have to learn manners, even if he stays a demon, Innerste chides, obviously not enjoying the fact that he prefers to be covered in mud and blood.

Shifting my position, I pull myself a couple steps ahead of the line of equines so close to me. My eyes glint with warning to not touch me. My horn is sharp and prepared to prod them out of the way if necessary. "We are here, mein puppes, to gather the group and put everyone into a position which suits them the most. Eris and I are the leaders, we will choose second in commands depending upon who we feel is calling to us the most. The ones who can aid us the best in our eyes. We need warriors and healers, as well as informants. Crafters, possibly, if we have anyone who is talented in such an area. As of right now, there is no real Second in command position, but Confutatis and Jasper are both in my eyes for this position. Confutatis is more likely for me at the moment. Arlo, Agrona, Jasper, and anyone else who I might not have met who are like these three - will become warriors. We can deal with rankings later. Reizend, is obviously, our healer. Confutatis will be gathering some information for us." I started off, words spilling from my maw in swift tongue.

I take a slight pause, "Everyone will learn how to fight." I instruct, eyeing each and every member present. "Arlo. You are a war horse. You will teach those who lack absolutely no clue on how to fight, how to fight. Eris and I will aid you as necessary. You must know how to fight for self-defense. We may have a home in this marsh, for the time being, but that does not mean it is safe. Watch your step. The marsh is known for dead bodies and haunted screams. You will not be joining them, hopefully. And we will be pushing to find a more suitable home soon. But, until then, we all must know how to protect ourselves from harm and how to fight for when we have to attempt to take over some land."

I go to speak up once more only to have my eyes widen. What is that? I shuffle my feet and stand a little taller. Something is off. Prepare to fight. Instantly, I flare my nostrils and paw at the ground, watching as these black robed creatures come in closer and closer to us. "Everyone, prepare to fight. Those who are too young, stand in the very middle. I want a circle around Amara and anyone else who is incapable of fighting at this moment. Watch the marshes - do not step in them for chance you could be drug down to join them. If we can get out of here we will move together. The dead haunt these lands, nightmares lurk, it is time we start to show that we are not weak. Do not attack unless necessary." I instruct, looking at Eris to see if she feels the same way. They have circled around us, and it seems there is no real way to run. So, we will have to fight this beast if it is actually something we must fight. Perhaps it will only grant us with something to aid us in our fight to gain power. But I highly doubt that.

Still. Today is not the day we will perish - not when we just found a family to cling to...

1408 words
Posting order is a lie. Just post on here if you were in it. And if you missed before the RE then they can help attack from outside the ring? XD Jasper is now UFA so we will not be worrying about a response from him.
And now we hope it's not a disease. xD
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
Seele scoffed and looked down at me after I scolded her for swearing. I just smiled at her, my amber eyes sparkling. She explained to me that we were here to meet each other, and discuss our future. She then ruffled my forelock, withdrawing to watch everyone that poured into the area. The first one to arrive was a stallion, who introduced himself as Jasper. I gazed at him, listening him as he told me Seele had informed him about me. If horses could blush, I would be blushing. Seele had mentioned me to someone? Was I really that special? That she mentioned me to someone? I looked at Seele, then at Jasper. "Nice to meet you, Jasper." I smiled and nodded, amber eyes spotting the next horse to arrive.

This mare didn't look very pretty like Seele. She had scars, and she had a creepy skull marking. She didn't speak, instead she just stood to Seele's other side. I shrank away from her, trying to hide myself behind Seele so the big scary mare couldn't see me. I just looked at her, pulling my gaze away as I spotted the next horse. This one was a pretty, red maned mare. She introduced herself as Eris, the other leader of the Asylum. I murmured a faint, "hello Ms. Eris." It was only a gentle whisper, but I didn't want to be too loud and attract any attention.

After Eris's arrival, the mare with the white hair arrived, the one Seele and I ran into earlier. She didn't speak, she just stood silently. And then arrived a blue mare, she said she was Reizend, a healer for the group. And then there was a filly, she looked like she could be a yearling, maybe younger maybe older. I couldn't be sure. I paid no attention to the last arrival, instead I just looked at Seele as she began to speak, talking of what we needed in means of ranks and horses to fill them. She then said that every horse needed to learn how to fight. She said that we should be careful, and that there were dead creatures that haunted these marshes. I shivered, pressing harder against Seele. In that moment, I thought I heard a scream, a moan, a plea. I squeaked, turning away from everything, attempting to bury my face in Seele. I left my face there for a moment when suddenly Seele started shouting, commanding horses to surround me and anyone else incapable of fighting. Confused, I was lost as to why she was having everyone form a circle. I looked up at her, and then in front of me.

My eyes widened at the sight. Robed creatures moved closer, surrounding our group. They carried baskets with them, the baskets holding something that gave off a lovely smell. Inhaling it, I smiled. What a nice smell. Sameira whimpered on my back, smelling the air. I looked back at her, and then at Seele. What was I supposed to do?! Panicking, I stumbled around, tripping over a tree root. Squealing, I flipped forward, stumbling off the path. I plummeted into the water, just able to touch the ground. It was soft, squishy. I kicked up a few rock like things (I hoped they were rocks, and not bones.) Sameira was struggling, her little black body sinking. I unfurled my wing, lifting it to keep her from falling into the murky water. I looked back, the robed figures closing in. I scooted Sameira up onto the path, and then struggled to get myself up. It was cold, and my wings were soggy. I unfurled them, my dolly dropping out from beneath my wing. Looking down I swiped her up and put her back in her place, whipping around to face the shady robed figures. The scent that emitted from their baskets. I looked down, Sameira whimpering from between my legs. She looked cold and wet, her body shivering. I looked at Seele, worried. What were we going to do about the robed things? Were they going to hurt us? Or were they hear to give us something?

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

[Delay was to give others a chance to post...]

Whispers. Hushed voices. They seem to speak amongst themselves, with only snippets of vocalizations becoming audible. A piece here, a fragment there. Whatever could they be saying? Tidings of comfort and joy (comfort&joy)? Ancient wisdom? The key to having the God's return?

or....

With unseen hands, the baskets they carry open, and the sweet smells inside suddenly amplify. It is an almost palpable scent which lingers on the air, radiating inwards towards where the group has tightly knit itself. Smart thinking, Seele, but you know what would be smarter?

Finding your family a home.

With the God's presence sparse, lingering only in the herdlands they oversee, the protective veil that covers the Wilds, has completely evaporated, leaving those without a herd, without a home at a far greater risk .

Find them a home Seele, don't smush them together where it is easier to trouble to befall them. This is a strain of magic that you cannot find with hooves and rocks.

From within their baskets come singular orbs of light. They glimmer and waver as the mists of the swamp partially block their light. Higher and higher they float, moving together and rising above the group, until they are all poised directly above where Seele has gathered her family. Together the orbs join, allowing their light to pool and fully illuminate the area. The creature who have brought them here, have raised one hand in the paradigmatic symbol of "Be quiet".

With a flash, the orbs brighten and the sweet smell suddenly becomes sickly and sinister. A terrible thick fog implodes from the sphere, dousing out the starlight from above, and pouring down upon the group. With fingers still to their mouths, the creatures retreat as silently and strangely as they had come, leaving the thick fog to choke and bleed away the pure air.

[Oh no! All present have been poisoned! For 2 weeks of real time, poisoning symptoms such as nausea, hallucinations, and dizziness will be prevalent. Symptoms will fade, and be completely gone within 1 month of real time.]

darknightoftroy