the Rift

[OPEN] A little lost still

Saffron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Saffron watched him and very moved he did before picking her head up and rubbing his neck. She loved the time they got to do this, Just the fact it made her fell better that the world wouldn’t get to her like this. Soon Saffron laid back down and waited. It still hurt but this time she bit her lip letting out a few tears as she felt it come off. As soon as it was off she moved as closer as she could. A fatigued smile showed a little and a soft nicker came out as she chewed on his mane trying to find the place he liked to be rubbed and screeched the most. “Thank you….I-I don’t think I would ask for anyone better to do it” She said and held him. “Shh its okay don’t cry please the last one wasn’t as bad” Saffron said before looking down at her legs. They where three times there normal size and felt like they where on fire but they would soon get better. She then nicked a little looking back up and going back to laying there on him. “I-I’m sorry if I scared you….with the first one” She said wondering if the screaming had made him remember about his past. “They are strong and can be very hard when it comes to it but some are very nice” Saffron said thinking of a little thing that used to come and feed her and then play with her when she was little herself. Soon lost in her own thoughts she moved and kept trying to keep him from crying more as a few more tears fell. After that she stopped and just rubbed at her friend wanting to show him the comfort he had given to her so many many times before.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The mare’s touch was enough to make him calm down to a relaxed state it made him feel warm on the inside no longer would he have to be alone in this world as long as she would stay around the painted stud would love her. Granted this unicorn loved just about anyone who needed love, but with the black painted horse it became different for the lady had been coming very special to him. When he saw her worn smile the stud clung to her loving the mare with all he could give it felt right with the other paint so much so the unicorn never wanted this day to end cherishing every last second to be blessed with her presence “I will always be here for you I promise I promise you don’t need to thank me I am just fulfilling my purpose to this fallen world” feeling her embrace made the tears stop “ It’s ok no matter what my past will always haunt me the demons don’t leave me besides it’s a natural response” looking at her legs he sighed then buried his head in her chest it was warm and cozy “ you just are something else entirely dear I will confess something to you when they attacked my family I could have stopped them, but I just couldn’t move my parents screamed for me I was so prettified by fear that they got me on the ground and nearly killed me. I think they left me alive on purpose to prove their point to show their power send a message to others to stay in line. I don’t want to fail you like I failed them you deserve better than that they deserved better than that” after speaking he kissed her neck in return for her love “ well thank god for the good creatures because they kept you alive so fate could end with me meeting you here”

Unregistered
Saffron laughed a little and kissed him back. “They did keep me alive for a long while….but there is more to me I will tell you soon” She said and moved closer to him. Still wanting to do anything for his stud. Not in return anymore, Saffron just wanted to be nice to him and be around him whenever she could the feeling of him kissing her or the care he offered was just amazing. She had been missing the mare she had come that far looking for but now found the horse she wanted to spend all her time with. “I want you…..to always be around and your parents where very good to you and it shows in everything you have done for me and other horses around. Its also always hard to help someone when you know that there isn’t much that can be done for them…” Saffron said as she moved her head up and rubbed around his horn and ears with her lips. After about an hour she stopped and slowly lay back onto her side and then got back up. This went on for sometime as she had been laying for hours how and needed to get up and move around before getting more hurt. Saffron turned to him not wanting to stop holding him and cuddling like this. “Can you help me up…..please I have been laying down for too long” She said trying to moved her legs under herself before stopping and letting out a chocked whinny. Saffron moved her head back and her legs out. “Never mind……” There was no way she could get up just doing that was enough for her to feel sick by.

Unregistered
The stallion’s mind always raced with thoughts never ceasing or giving its user a break so it was much needed refreshment when he was around the other paint that he came to adore all the more when she loved him back. After awhile he noticed it wasn’t just an act of showing gratefulness for the mare. It had become more or appeared to this made the stud want to leap for joy in merriment, but knew to act calm and let time play it out between them his guess was proven right when she started out her sentence “ I want you” at which the stud smiled a beaming smile “ I want you to…..my parents would have loved to meet you my mother was always the one saying I needed someone that silly mare and my farther would just laugh at her saying “ a man doesn’t need a lady especially at his age” that darn stud had never be much for emotions. What more is there to you lovely” the unicorn hoped it wasn’t something awful that could end whatever they had between them feeling her lips on him made him nicker softly to her “saffron loving saffron” after awhile the mare started to toss and turn so knowing it meant she was uncomfortable he got to his hooves offering to help get her up if she could “ come we can’t lay here forever besides you need to move around sitting for hours won’t help you recover god knows I l….” he caught himself then got shy and carried on “ love you, but don’t let me get in the way of your healing” however the stud knew that was a lost cause it broke his heart when she couldn’t get up so he plopped right down next her rubbing down her mane “ you will beat this”

Unregistered
Saffron nuzzled into him and rubbed him back more. The words almost seemed unreal to her. “You love me?” She asked her eyes wide as the happiness came to them. He loved her back or at less that’s what she had heard. Saffron couldn’t have been more happy about it. “I would have loved to meet your parents.” She said really would have they sounded so nice and sweet. Mostly they had gotten a really nice stud and they where gone. It did make Saffron sad about it all but also happy as she could tell they where watching out for him. After some time of her just rubbing him or laying down on her side Saffron moved over and laid on her other side. She was thinking and trying to move her legs to get up. When she looked over to the paint stud. “I am so glade that you want to spend your days with me” She said before up to him and rubbing a little. “So lets see my life was good for the most part the two legged things took care of me well until one of them took me to a place where there was a lot of other horses….I got scared and started to run away with her…..Once we got back from that place I was back with my mother and that’s when I ended up here” Saffron said her head up only a little as she was getting more and more tired. It wasn’t sleepily tired it was laying down for too long tired.

Unregistered
It felt like a weight was lifted off of his chest when the painted horse spoke the three simple words “I love you” to the mare he felt deep emotions for and her reaction made the stud laugh repeating the words with a broad glowing smile at how happy the lady was to hear them “ They would have adored you I can hear my mother talking to you now saying how to be a good dam and my farther just telling you to take care of me and I will confess I was a hand full as a foal so from him that would mean he gets himself in trouble. You know I say thank you to the mother that raised you with what little time you had together” after speaking the stallion kissed her muzzle “you need help up just say so lovely and there is nowhere else I would rather be” he said that worrying as the lady attempted to get up her swelling seemed to go down slightly, but the unicorn had to get them moving on for the girl’s sake “These two legged animals did take care of you your body is in amazing condition minus the flare up in your legs” seeing her head start to fell from tiring he held hers up with his own worrying over the other paint “ Dear you have to get up I will bear all your weight you have to no matter the pain understand me this is serious you need food and me need to find some ice cold water to soak your legs in, but in a different location” after talking he nudged her gently with encouragement “I need you to do this for your own sake come on love” he rubbed his head against her cheek “ I got you always

Unregistered
Saffron smiled at him. “I can hear my mother telling me to not rush into anything and let the two legged things look you over before even thinking about too much…..She always loved the two legged creasers that looked over us” Saffron sighed a little and then smiled at the thought of his parents and them talking. Soon She went quit and let her eyes softly close feeling him hold her head. “Honey I know we need to get up but I can’t” She didn’t know if she could even get up but it was starting to make her feel worse. She could tell the stud was watching her close and holding up her head to keep from falling to sleep too much but Saffron was tired. After another bit of resting the swelling in her legs had only gone down a bite and they still where hot. Saffron opened her eyes a little and nickered to him. “Okay honey lets get up” She said a soft smile on her lips as she moved her legs under herself and started to stand up. She got only up a little before her smile went away and she laid back down onto her side. “W-What are we going to do?” She asked knowing now there wasn’t much to do, Now her lover and her would be there unless he went away but She knew he wouldn’t go. “Should we keep trying?” Saffron asked looking into his eyes and moving her tail a bit before going over and rubbing him where she could reach. If they had to stay there and both couldn’t leave she would at less care for the other paint stud and give him the love they both need and wanted.

Unregistered
Castiel was there for her all the way smiling to keep her calm to give the black painted lady a sense of comfort in her discomfort. Hearing the girl talk about the dam responsible for raising a find young lady made him laugh knowing his dam would have been best friend with that mare if they ever had gotten a chance to meet each other. “Your mom did a great job she gave me someone I could love I am glad” feeling the lady slip asleep on him made the stallion get fearful, but he let her rest a bit kissing her forehead he sung softly to her a sweet spiritual song with beautiful words to compliment her beauty when she woke with a nicker the stud was beyond happy “ Hey there sleepy head” he attempted to help her up only to find the strength in her legs to be gone when she hit the ground once more on her side at which the stallion sighed burying his face in her neck he clung to her “ I am running out of ideas my beautiful saffron I think the only thing to get it to a point where they can bear your weight is to soak them in cold water. If you fall into too deep a sleep you might never get up so I need you to fight the urge and to fight the pain you can’t lay here all day you need to eat most importantly drink” Cas spoke softly looking deep into her eyes he said “We need each other I refuse to leave you alone to drift off into the heavens. I have lost enough horses I love and I will be damned if I lose you” he laid down next to her offering himself to her as a pillow for her head “ You have to bear the pain till I get you to that cold water over there”

Unregistered
Saffron smiled and moved a bit laying her head on him softly. “Thank you honey for letting me lay on you and yes my mother would have loved you” She then looked to him fully into his eyes seeing that he was really worried about her. “I can’t stand for long” She said and moved her head a little to eat some of the grass that was close. Yet she knew she needed water soon as her mouth was getting dry. Saffron sighed and moved back to laying there on him and rubbing him from time to time. Her mind on other things and one of them was sleep. “Who are you calling a sleepily head?” She asked and giggled a little as her eyes closed on her again. Saffron pushed herself up and blinked. “I can’t sleep and we are both out of ideas” She didn’t know what to do. Soon Saffron just laid there thinking and moving from time to time trying to keep herself going. After close to another hours of laying there passed Saffron looked over. “Do you think you can wrap my legs?” She wasn’t sure if it would work but she could remember a time the creatures she had been with doing that one. “Maybe if we put something cool on them now I can get up and we can slowly get me into the water” Saffron wasn’t sure it would work or even if she could get up then as she had started to feel weaker. But what got her the most was she was scared of losing her love and falling again only to get hurt more.

Unregistered
Cast admired how the girl could still smile in a bad situation it helped him through it to keep stead fast for her sake more than his own “Lovely as long as I breathe life I will always be yours to lay and I am happy she would be pleased with her daughter” as the mare ate the grass the stallion rubbed her forelock with his muzzle then playfully nibbled her ears “you are so calm for someone in a bad situation” he said cuddling her as she laid back against his chestnut spots Cas loved her cute little giggle and laughed when she started to drift off again into a daze “ We will figure this out ok dear I got you I am just planning this out or trying to at least” He did all he could at the moment the best the stud could do for his lady was to give her all the love they both so badly wanted. The unicorn was surprised at the other paints suggestion, but his idea went nicely with it “I believe I can to an extent it would work I was thinking I could soak myself in the water and then lay on them….or is that too foolish I could maybe find some leafs that where untouched by winter then soak them then apply them” He could tell she was scared and kissed her lips “ I won’t let anything happen you won’t lose me we got a long life ahead of us. Either way I have to leave your side in order to fix this I will be quick” he clung to her “ Sweet girl I have you”

Unregistered
Saffron kissed him back and moved a little. “I will let you up and maybe the planets will work in cooling them off and with the swelling.” She then looked down at her legs. They where a mess. Everything from her knee down was still hot and puffy. Saffron was still lost but found that the comfort of her love made it seem easy to relax. “I am relax because I am with you….and this is happened before” She said as her tail moved a little to push anything away from her legs. Saffron knew to keep them clean well any bugs off them. Yet she didn’t think of other littler things coming by, Like a mouse walking by when it stopped by her. She moved her head up and looked to it sniffing the little thing before picking it up by the tail. She then laid back down on her loving stud and looked at it before laying it onto the floor by them. “I like little things….I lived with them before even little horses” She said mostly to explain why she was doing what she did. As she did she also rubbed his neck again and the top of his mane just as a jester of kindness. Yet her happy go lucky demeanor soon went away and she closed her eyes. Her legs had started to hurt a bit more and it was getting at her. Her eyes opened soon after and looked into her loves. “My love I have the best stud in the world and I am so lucky. I will also always be your thought everything you can count on me” Saffron smiled and kissed him wanting to tell him that just so he would know before she did something rash. She soon did so something rash without thinking about it. With it getting at her Saffron moved down and bit at her legs trying to do something to help them,. She also moved enough to let the other paint get up if he liked but she wasn’t really watching him just trying to make herself better.

Unregistered
Cast rubbed her cheek with his muzzle then and examined the mare’s legs closely “I think it will work if not I am going to drag you if that is at all possible to the water” he said that in a joking manner, but meant it fully if he got desperate for the lady’s health, not as if he wasn’t already stressed enough over the black painted mare “I am glad I have kept you calm you need to remain so till I get this done and over with” The stud sighed after speaking then backed up a little startled as the mouse scurried between his front hooves the unicorn broke out in a hard laugh as the girl picked it up only to set it down he giggled as he rubbed his muzzle down her back “little horses ah those things I never really seen many they are rare in my homeland they weren’t liked along with me” he spoke nuzzling the mouse a little pushing it along its way. The stud could see the happiness flee the mare quick as it came and knew the pain had really taken its toll thus far hearing what she had to say made his heart flutter “ Your such a lovely mare just hang on it will all be over soon” he kissed her deeply back then was scared as she started biting them the stud quickly got to his hooves “ dear I know you’re hurting but that is not going to help. I am going to get some very ice cold water over here anyway I can I am gonna run to the water just hang tight” Cas talked to her sternly like she was a young filly and tried to push her away from her legs with his own head “ stop dear stop please so I can go get the water

Unregistered
Saffron stopped and laid back with a soft whinny. She soon looked to him. “I won’t bit them now honey you can trust me and get the water” Saffron said before she laid fully to her side and started to rest. The sweet words of her love running thought her head as she laid there. She knew that staying clam was the best thing for her but it was getting harder and she couldn’t wait to get up and be able to move since It was also worrying her love or so she thought. Once she head something she looked around only to see the mouse again and started to sniff it before giggling at it. To hear her love laughing so hard as he had at it make it all the better for the little thing to come back. “Well you are fun” She said and picked it up again only to put it by a tree for it to be safe. She watched it until she couldn’t anymore. Her body was tired and soon she moved nickering and huffing as she rolled over to lay on her other side, It didn’t help much but she knew that soon the paint would come back for her and they could get to do something. She could only hope thought he was really joking when he said to pull her to the water if he had to.

Unregistered
Castiel was comfortable now to walk away to get what she needed, but dreaded it completely fearful that something would drag her off with his back turned. Pushing aside the fear the stud nuzzled the mare with love then walked off towards the water thinking “what to do what to do first get yourself together and get the water” he shivered from a cold breeze not realizing how cold it was starting to get the whole time the unicorn stallion had been kept in warmth against the lady’s well heated body. Darkness begun to spread more as the day wore on soon the moon would pop out into place and offer some better illumination to the world. Hearing something like that of a voice made the paint jolt slightly as it hissed “ You can’t protect her always…just looked at the last horses you loved” the horned horse stopped dead in his path eyes darting all over to find the source alas they turned up nothing, but the fact it was all fabricated in his mind. Even still the tobiano responded to it “say what you will demon it won’t happen” then walked on determined. Reaching the water’s edge the stud pawed at the surface to make sure it wasn't iced over from the cold and to his relief it wasn't. It felt however ice cold as it splashed up his leg a little at which he said “ perfect just what she needs right temp now only if I could find some…there” spotting some flowers lucky enough to be alive he plucked them up in his mouth then dipped them in the ice cold water. Throwing them on the ground he now had to figure out what was the best method to get the liquid of life to his girl. Pondering away precious seconds didn't set well with the stud so hastily he sucked up as much water as his mouth could hold and ran trying to keep it from losing its bitter coldness. Making it back to the mare he just nodded not able to speak it felt as if the water froze his tongue the stallion dropped the water on her swollen legs taking gasps of air once it was done. Catching his breath the unicorn spoke to her kissing saffron’s neck “ I might have to make another run, but that was the only way"

Unregistered
Saffron blinked a little when she heard the sound of hoofs and saw it was getting dark, She hated the dark since she couldn’t see really in the dark. With that she wanted her love back to be with her thought the night not getting water since they both didn’t know how it would go. She was about to call out to him to tell him to forget the water and come back to keep her safe or at less just be there if something did come to get her. Just as she was about to Saffron felt the ice water touching her legs and the hot kiss on her lips, She kissed back and smiled to him. But with the next words it faded away as the words hit her like a knife. “Please Let me come with you I think I can walk that far now” She begged still hating to be alone as it only got darker around her. “Please honey I can get up” She moved biting her lip and she pushed herself up a little and took to a shaky stand all of her weight on her back end. A new born filly would have had a better time standing up and walking then she did but Saffron was more scared that soon something would come out from around them and she would make an easy dinner. Once out of her thoughts of the pain she did move about two steps all of it slow going and a lot of stopping and leaning into her back end to keep as much weight off her front legs. Soon Saffron gave up, She wouldn’t take it anymore. She put her head down and slowly went back to the floor. Now She felt horrible both in the way of just pushing to move and also her love to not worry him more about her. So she took to not look at him as she didn’t want him to see her let the tears fall a little. Saffron wasn’t one to feel sorry for herself or stop fighting but she knew somewhere she had pushed to fast and also too hard to stand up and move to the water. Now she may have to pay a bigger price.

Unregistered
Every step on the way back to his beloved mare the painted stud felt as if something was following him every few seconds the unicorn looked over the shoulder. Occasionally he would give a quick jab into thin cold air still that demonic voice had been stuck on his mind question whether or not if he was sane at all if the moment had been a fit of insanity. Pushing that aside the horse left it to later investigation right now the voice made a threat on her life making him run all the faster. Reaching her at been a big relief at first he loved how she kissed him as if he had been gone for years never to return again telling the mare he had to get more water wasn’t easy to do. The reaction she gave to it broke the stud’s heart as she begged to go the stallion was a loss for words next thing he knew the girl was standing up, at which the paint freaked out rushing to support her weight he shouted “Don’t you will hurt yourself you foolish girl I am right here just calm down” the paint held the girl tight like a new born as she attempted to walk and fail slipping through his embrace. When the girl hit the ground Cast was beyond scared about her being crippled for he again felt something lurking in the shadows like a tiger ready to pounce. The mare wouldn’t look at him so the stud put his head against hers “Because you failed or the fight didn’t work out for you doesn’t make you any less than of a mare nor anyless of the soul I fell in love with. Please don’t cry please I am right here I am not going anywhere….you just probably made them worse I don’t know what to do” he wanted so badly to talk to her about the demon or the sensation of being watched, but held his tongue fearful it would cause the lady to panic even more hurting herself even further “ Oh Saffron” he just clung to her in his fear holding close to him refusing to let anything touch her.

Unregistered
Saffron only looked up a little when she felt his head on him. She knew it was bad now and that Cast might have been mad but he wasn’t she could tell he was more worried and scared then made. “I love you” She whispered and looked into his eyes a soft smile there as she laid back a bit more. Soon She looked passed him and cocked her head a little before blinking. “There is something following you” She said before moving to rub his neck. Saffron didn’t want him to be worried but it really looked like he had a ghost after him and it kind of scared her but also made her want to go see it. Yet she soon lost that hope and she moved a bit closer the heat of her legs and now her whole body to keep them both warm and out of too much harm. Her mind did go back to the ghost or whatever it was but it was only there for a minute or two before moving back to the pain stud that laid with her. She gave a small sigh and looked to her legs. “We need to get them cooled off and then get brace them…then just hold as much of my weight as you can and maybe we can walk to the water” She said as her voice creaked. Saffron tired to hide it as she took some grass but it wasn’t the same she had spent all day and some of the night without water and it wasn’t helping her to feel any better. Before long she looked back to him and let out a soft whinny before kissing his lips. “I love you a lot and I think that you don’t really mean that I’m a stupid girl and last thing is I know you will be there for me and I will be fore you” Saffron then moved closer and started to rub his neck wondering about everything but thinking maybe the ghost that was there was like one of his parents coming to help them.

Unregistered
The stallion was all tensed up there was no more hiding his breaking point from her and the fact she hurt herself being scared made him want to be able to command her body to just heal itself so they could get out of this weird place haunted by the dead. Being terrified put the unicorn on such an edge he was afraid that it would end up hurting his saffron he didn’t want lash at his mare in a tense situation “ I love you more” Cass spoke calming down as he looked into her beautiful eyes then bringing up the spirit made his heart sink it meant the stud wasn’t crazy, but proved the evil demonic voice to be real the threat real “ Honey I don’t think its sinister earlier during the day I felt a kiss on my forehead and saw my father I closed my eyes then he was gone, but I swear my dad has been there ever since he was murdered. There is something else out there its wicked I won’t let it near you” speaking the stallion buried his face into the black painted mare breathing deep her scent the stud used it to calm himself down to push away the fear. The girl had been like a blanket keeping to cold away keeping the painted unicorn in a safe haven where no one could touch them. These circumstances they were in together got more strained he could hear how dry her throat was from a lack of hydration “ we do need to get you to that water I can’t work in this place and I won’t leave you here alone I need time we need a miracle to get you there’ Feeling her warm lips on his made him nicker kissing back deeply “ I love you so so much I am sorry I lashed out I know you know it was because I am scared so damn scared that I will lose you” after talking he looked into her eyes then pulled the mare tight against him as he could into a protective loving hold like a mother held its child

Unregistered
Saffron moved with him into him feeling them come together. “There isn’t a thing you need to be sorry about…..I love you and I know it was bad for me to get up” She then looked up seeing the ghost again. It didn’t seem bad to her but still if her love thought it was bad then she would take his word for him. Soon Saffron moved and looked to him. “I’ll watch out for us you get some sleep…..we can take turns and in the morning everything will get better” She wisped with a smiled and kissed his head before looking around to keep them safe. Saffron wasn’t sure if she could keep them safe or even if her love would take the offer and sleep. But they both would need it if they where to come up with anything by morning on how to get her up. As the night passed Saffron watched and moved her legs where back to be inflamed and hot. She moved her tail and her body every one and while to keep blood going everywhere and to her legs. She knew now that they would need to be fully put in splints and she would be moving slow but if they could get something to take her weight and hold her legs Saffron knew she could get up. She was happy with the thought of it but when she went to move her legs she hissed a little and moved closer to her love. Now they really hurt and didn’t look good at all. Saffron soon turned away and took to chewing on his mane and neck to keep her mind off them and onto thinking of other things. But in the back of it she knew that soon she might have to send her love off and stay there without him even if she hated the idea she wanted him safe and could tell this land wasn’t working for him.

Unregistered
The unicorn was completely puzzled about the soul that followed him he felt something earlier like a kiss to the forehead like his Sire use to give and saw him for a second till he shut his eyes then opened his dad had left. In a way this painted didn’t want to believe it in doing so would finally accept his parent’s death forgiving those that killed him and the dam together. Another issue was the stallion had yet in the year or two past to see his mother’s soul this moment in the paints life would have been a joyous one for her so why didn’t she come? Could she still be alive? All these questions raced around in his mind the stud was at a lost and tried hard to push it all away so he could figure out how he could get the mare out of this place. All of this lined up a sleepless night once more for the stallion so he just held the girl once more enjoying their embrace his eyes noticed how bad the legs looked now he then kissed her chest it was warm “ I can’t sleep you rest first I have a sense this soul bound to me is a good thing I think its my farther keeping out the darker souls roaming around in this place. With that being said I am not letting the wicked ones near us” speaking the stud nibbled her ears as her touch stroked his mane “ You know I will get you out of here I will devise an escape while you rest” cuddling the lady close he waited for her to drift into a peaceful rest so he could get going on what he had in mind. His idea was to splint the legs with tough sticks from the tree and from there he would go further in due time. “ I love you dad” the unicorn whispered at his farther “ I always will no matter what tell mother I love her If she is with you”