the Rift

[OPEN] A little lost still

Saffron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Saffron smiled. “I was thinking it was one of your parents and they really are nice” She said looking to it and mouthing a thank you before turning back to her love. The night passed without much but the need to rest came to Saffron and she looked to her love. When she heard what the other paint said she sighed a bit. “Honey I can’t you need sleep just as much as I do” She said and fought to stay up with him. As more moon showed thought and onto them Saffron got a little worried. She could hear thing out there just seeming so close and yet so far. She knew she couldn’t sleep with the sounds. Soon she moved close to her love and kissed him before barring her head into his chest and getting as close as she could. She only fell to sleep when she had nothing more to give and then wake up again with a jump. Saffron took another hour of that before fully gave in to him and took to the warmth of her love. She leaned over kissing him and rubbing his mane slowly as she fell to sleep fully.. It was restless mostly moving and her body still hot with a light fever from laying down and having her weight on her sides for too long and just having some stuff get into her feet as the shoes where so small on her that they had moved and got a little bit of infection going on nothing that couldn’t be fixed but it wouldn’t help much also. As Saffron slept she woke up a few times letting out a loud whinny before turning and moving over to lay on her other side. The night went on for her like that. She also woke up fully two time dazed and unsure of herself. Saffron went to speck but words didn’t come out only a little sound and her moving again trying to fall to a deep sleep.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The sounds of this place bothered the stallion every once in awhile a shrill scream would come into his ears this land knew the unicorns fear, but there was a sense of good here in the form of righteous souls like that of his farther. Funny how things can come to mind stuff you thought long forgotten for example a child hood memory one came to the paint that comforted him at his birth his farther hugged him then gave a vow as follows “Through life’s struggles I will always be there loving the way you are and helping mold you into a godly man even in death this vow won’t be broken” So all through the night the stud clung to the sire’s words like precious food, which in a way it was grain for the mind. Holding the mare close he said the vow to her meaning every last word with all their heavy weight “ Dear I can’t sleep in this place I got you lovely just rest” feeling her come closer the paint clung to the other paint kissing her forehead as it was buried in his chest “I love you” he whispered into her ears as the mare finally drifted off to sleep only to wake up at which the stallion nuzzled the painted lady “ you’re ok it’s ok rest your weary head” he laid there loving the girl back to sleep when the fea drifted off again the stud kissed her lips unable to sleep himself. Ears perking the unicorn heard something “son you are doing great she truly loves you don’t ever let her go for a fool does such an act” the stallion cried “ I will dad I will” seeing the mare wake up in a loud whinny the stud clung to her saying “you’re here with me your safe in my love”

Unregistered
Saffron soon couldn’t find sleep her body felt it had ants crawing all over it. She nickered a little and blinked to him before starting to rub him and try so hard to get him to relax a little. Yet she then saw him talking and thought it was a dream. It wasn’t long before she felt something cool on her body and moved away from the touch. Her eyes pined back before seeing nothing and moving to lay on her side. “I love you so much” Saffron said as her eyes stayed glassed over from lack of restful sleep and pain. “Honey we need…..to both get up” She said knowing it with everything in her body. Yet when she looked to her legs they looked worse then before and now the heat was gone only to be replaced by a numb feeling. “I-I can’t feel them….” She whispered before trying to move her legs. They moved yet she couldn’t feel them. Now Saffron was more then knowing they needed to be wrapped and splinted to keep her safe and from things getting bad again. She also looked to her hoofs and sighed. “Honey do you have any ideas yet?” She asked before her head turned and she heard something in the bushes. Saffron moved scared it was still something that would get them when it was only a small rabbit. She giggled at it and picked it up. Saffron pulled it close and started to tented to it as if she was tenting to her own young. After the little thing was cleaned and all of its hair was standing up she let it go and went back to want they had to do. “I know something we can do but I don’t know if there is what we need here” Saffron said and then moved again pulling her body closer as she got hotter.

Unregistered
A horrible night had been dealt to the two of them on the plus side they had each other and that what matters in times like these. Cast wouldn’t have lasted by himself in a place like this so he was more than happy to be here with a mare who loved him back, which had been refreshing because for a time the stud thought no one ever would “ I love you to” he kissed her “ we will dear we will” he saw it in her eyes the mare was really bad off sighing the horse’s heart begin to race when the lady said she could no longer feel them at which the stallion swore something he never liked to do “ Shit no no no” the stallion refused to sit here anymore and let it go on any longer “ I will be damned if I lose this fight” he got to his hooves angry then begin to pry stiff tough branches off the tree “ your getting out of here I won’t leave you to suffer in this” hearing something in the bushes startled the unicorn making him rush in his task “ I am going to splint them with these branches it will take a minute a few minutes to fashion them your going to be ok” the stud was on the verge of an anxiety attack breathing heavy swearing under his breath. A faint smile showed when he saw her tending to rabbit and imagined her with his child what a grand mother his beloved with would be “you’re going to be a good mom I am going to get you out fo here so that we can have that family that beautiful child” pulling the branches down the unicorn then find tough vines break them with his teeth he laid them next to the sticks. “Here this should do it” he spoke as he put the sticks firm around here leg securing them tightly with the vein and repeated with the other leg when finish the unicorn smiled faintly “ come on this should work let’s get to the water now”

Unregistered
Saffron made a little noise as she felt him getting up and looked. “Take it easy honey don’t hurt yourself” She could tell now that he felt it was getting worse and if it did it wouldn’t be good. Saffron watched him and around them after letting the rabbit go. She didn’t know what might happen but at less it didn’t hurt too much when he tied the splints onto her. She also looked up smiling at him. “You want to have a family together?” She asked thinking about it but never guessing she would get one from him. “I love to by the way but….” She stopped there not wanting to worry him in any other ways. Saffron had only saw other horses doing it but She had never done it herself. “I-I haven’t ever made a family” She said looking away a little as she moved to try out the splints. It took Saffron sometime just to get up the nerve to sit up and then pushed herself up standing. She still was shaky and now just wanting her love close. So that’s what she did she moved close to him and leaned on it. “They work honey but its still going to be slow going until the swelling goes down.” Saffron then started to walk taking little steps as she went. The whole time like walking on nothing since she still couldn’t feel her legs at all. About an hour later she got close to the water and laid down tired. Pushing out her head and neck she got some water. Oh it was so amazing to her she didn’t even know if she could stop herself. Yet she did after drinking her fill her mouth was ice cold but she hadn’t gotten in with her legs. She looked to her love wanting him to go first.

Unregistered
Cast heard his mare make a noise, but was so lost to his work he didn’t recognize it the stud had been running off of strait adrenaline after the splints were made the stud calmed down as he eyed his work closely to make it sure it was secure. Being happy with it the paint kissed her forehead forgetting his fear then got taken back with what the lady said next responding with a large smile the unicorn gleefully spoke “ Of course why wouldn’t I want you to be the mother of my child your sweet and loving….you hesitated go on speak your mind did I go too far” he was afraid the mare had no interest in a foal, but that was lifted when her next line came out. The stud had already lost viriginity in a regretful way wishing he could take it back “ Dear I know how to besides all it is to me is coming together on a higher level to connect more I don’t look at it as a physical act, but a binding of souls a declaration of love” Watching the stallion helped the girl up and held her close not letting the fea fall smiling as they worked “ dear take your time I am always here for you” he kissed her ear then walked on enjoying the feel of the painted lady. Making it to the water had been equivalent to making it to heaven at this point for the stallion as he laid the mare gently down to drink her full he understood the look and nuzzled the mare then leapt into the water making a splash. It was bloody cold as all get out, but his love needed that swimming over to the shore he laid his muzzle on the earth against hers “ well what you waiting for beautiful” then kissed her deeply

Unregistered
Saffron kissed him back and smiled. She soon moved and wiggled her way into the water. It felt amazing everywhere on her. “Oh this is amazing honey” She said as she had become too hot laying there. Soon she went over to him in the water getting close. “I guessed that you had bred before….and I would love to raise a family with you and know what it is like to have a foal of my own.” She then kissed him and moved around for a while longer. Saffron stayed in the water for hours until feeling came back to her legs. Once she could feel them she moved closer to the water’s edge and looked out. She soon got out slowly walking to the grass and eating a little. She was standing up and eating but it only last a good 30 minutes. Saffron then turned and went to lay in the water. She rolled a bit and laid there before turning back to her love and nickering at him. “Where do we go now?” She asked thinking it was time to move on even if it wasn’t a half bad place she did want somewhere that they could talk more and really settle in to raise a family. Yet there was some part of her that knew they still might not be moving or if they did start to move again then it would be really slow going.

Unregistered
Cast was beyond thrilled he got her to the lake it was the first step to what felt like would be a long process before the black painted mare’s legs were back to normal he wondered what caused them to flare up so violently as to avoid it if at all possible in the future. The stallion had lost much to come to this place now he gained something so precious in this lady if given the chance to change the past the boy would have left it the way it was evening painfully losing his parents. The stud held her in the water when she came over everything felt right at the moment so he confessed something that he got very shy about “Yes I have bred before…one time…I regret it for I….I …I did it with another stallion I was seduced into it…I hope you don’t think less of me for it nor reject me from being your mate” After saying that the stallion splashed her playfully then hugged her “please don’t think any less of me for it” The stallion followed her around in the water like a foal followed its mother being watchful of her health, but overall satisfied with it when she walked out the water and could stand eating. Standing on the shore over the painted mare he answered her joyfully “ anywhere but here” still the stud was fearful that what he told her would cause the lady to reject him from her heart all he could do now is pray she wouldn’t

Unregistered
Saffron turned to him and smiled before reaching over to rub his neck. “Come over close” She said and laid back down deeper into the water so her legs her coved in the cold of it. “I love you and I would be a fool to think any less of you….I know things happen and I can tell you are sorry for it by the way you are following me around. Yet I have something to say too” She sighed a little and moved. “I told you the truth I have never been bred before but I was taken in before by the things that put the melt on my hoofs and used to make studs want to breed with me…” Saffron looked away from him worried about the same he was. “They never got onto me they just came over and sniffed my rear end and then got onto a thing that looked like a log….But I was there watching the whole time and hearing them snort all because they thought it was me.” Saffron then moved and flicked her tail to splash him back. “So I would hope you aren’t mad at me too and to take it easy I will go anywhere with you, I love you and I want you as my mate always and to start a family with you” She then smiled and moved a little trying to stand again but this time like before she fall down. She hit with a thud but it wasn’t anything that really hurt her. More it just worried her about moving on. “You know that it will be slow going if we do try to go” She didn’t want to stop him from going since they both wanted to go. Soon Saffron got back into the water swimming around tired and moving a bit. She turned to her love and looked. “Can you come back in please?” She had to ask before looking down at the water and then back. “Also honey if you want to go ahead then I will be fine here” Saffron hated to lie to him about her safely but she would do that if it needed to and to keep him safe.

Unregistered
The radiant light of the black painted mare’s smile reach into the painted stud’s deepest corners pushing out all the worry replacing it with a warm bubbly feeling in his chest. “With pleasure” the stout unicorn went right over to her in the water rubbing her chest he felt so happily secure “I love you so much dear so very much say what you need to say” while listen to his lady’s testimony he kissed her cheek looking at her with loving eyes that never faded “That is awful at least you weren’t touched or forced into something like that those creatures are awful thank god you broke free of them. Listen I love you no matter what as you do me you can always tell me something. Remember if we get in a disagreement in the future or fight I will always love you underneath what I might do or say” speaking the painted unicorn kissed her neck “I vow to be there through it all what may come or whatever comes before us I will always be there till death do we part” Giggling the stallion kicked water at the mare “ oh playful we are that will go a long way in making a family” he flirted with her nipping at the lady’s neck as she got up and fell his heart sunk “ I won’t move you until you’re ready dear I won’t have you go and make it worse” Smiling the stallion leapt into the water landing right beside the mare he rested his head on her rear “ I am not leaving so get that foolish thought out your head your mine till the bitter end” he nipped at her tail dock then rubbed up her back with his muzzle “ forever and always”

Unregistered
Saffron laughed a little and turned around to bit at him playing back. In the water she was fine since nothing was on her legs. She soon moved to splashing and getting back at him only in a playful way. After sometime she then turned and nipped at his neck smiling a little. “I will be there for you too and we will have a family I know we can” Saffron then moved around a little more before going to where she could touch the ground and getting out of the water. She only made it a little onto the shore before laying down and looking to her love. “Yes at less they didn’t push me into anything but it still was hard to watch and know that they thought it was me” Saffron sighed a little before moving and looking to her legs. “So you really will stay with me until I am fully better?” She knew it was stupid to ask after him saying he would but there still a part of her that thought maybe it would be better if he went before her. As Saffron thought about everything the day went on slowly. By the time the sun was high in the sky she was getting back into the water and then out again as it wasn’t as cold now. “Will you come lay with me honey?” She asked as she started to move her legs in the sand and mud that was by them. Saffron also was starting to show light bursting from laying on her sides. She was still doing it but now on a the soft, wet sand it was easier and she could do it a little long. Once close to her love again she started to take some of the mud and rub it into his white hair and nicker a little as she did. As soon as she felt it was good she took to his mane and started to chew on it and then licked his forehead touching his horn.

Unregistered
Playing around like this made the unicorn simply forget the world and left him in his own heaven on earth when the mare was around. Naturally the stallion wanted to be always clear in thought, but since when did those who always thought about everything have any rest? Hardly ever I tell you so as applied to the tobiano painted horned horse who simply splashed all his worried away with the love of his life “ oh we will have a family” he giggled and nipped around her tail “ of course that fun will have to wait till your legs are restored don’t want you to be in pain I want you to be able to connect with me and enjoy it” he said as the boy rubbed his side against her “ Well you’re here now and that is what matter forget the past with me for because of you I have forgotten you bring me peace” The stud hugged her tight “ You know the answer to that already through thick and thin for bloody sakes get that through your head goof ball”. The day wore on almost as if time had stopped existence “Of course I will lay with you lovely girl” Seeing the bruising on her sides the stallion sighed and then giggled as she rubbed the mud in his mane “what did you …” then got cut off as he whinnied in joy feeling her touch on his mane then nickered feeling her kissing his forehead in response the stallion kissed her lips “you’re so beautiful” then held her in his embrace “ I can’t wait for you to get better so we can” gets very shy “ have our how should I put it…..make our child together” he laughed at himself

Unregistered
Saffron looked into his eyes and rubbed him back. “I have to say the something I can’t wait but we will have to” She said and moved a little closer to him and still rubbing, She couldn’t think of anything better then this. To have a family and fall in love with someone. Soon Saffron moved having to as one side got to sore to lay on as she got up a little just to move her tail with up and some little squirts came out. She was falling into heat and getting ready. A soft whinny left her lips before she laid down again. “Sorry honey” She said going back to tenting to him. Not to long of laying there Saffron moved again and soon just went back into the water to swim around a little thinking of everything. She wanted it just as much as he did. She was even falling into heat for him but she also wasn’t sure if there would be good place for them to start it. As it went thought her thoughts she just kept moving around. At one post she stopped and slashed him trying to get her love to come over into the water wanting to play. As she kept trying to do it she also could tell that maybe if she started to just walk a little more with him maybe she could get better just needing help for the time. After Saffron got out she moved to the grass and moved to eat a little. She laid down to eat mostly but her body was saying other things as her tail moved up again and a little of her smell dripped out onto the ground by her.

Unregistered
Cast had never be more satisfied with his life “Saffron you are worth the wait so don’t fret over it” feeling the black painted horse move more into him the stud gave a nicker kissing her forehead the unicorn could feel a bit of a fever. Sighing he got frustrated for the mare’s health was dismal and the girl moved around uncomfortable then what happened next caught the unicorn off guard making his hormones surge throughout as the lady went into heat the smell was overwhelming. Getting very shy the unicorn kissed her cheek saying “ you can’t help it you know you’re in love that is all it means and what it is making me feel for you is for the same reason” Knowing the lady had been uncomfortable his eyes watched her go swim around thinking “ that is ironic as all get out god has a sense of humor’ other than that the boy thought about their future together picturing a adorable little foal how much it would hopefully favor the mother rather than the farther. Cas didn’t think highly over himself thus why he wished their future kid to be more like its dam. Following close to the mare when she ate to be there in case her legs gave out the stallion really had to fight the urge to consummate their love, but he knew in his heart the mare was worth waiting for. Breathing shallow the unicorn did so as not to inhale the scent of heat the smell truly got at him so much so the painted boy had to bury his face in her neck “sorry it’s just getting to me is all don’t worry about it” talking the stallion just held to her then looked at the lady’s legs they appeared to have gone down greatly in swelling the stud kissed her leg saying “ good your gonna be fine love just fine…what do we need to avoid in the future so this won’t happen again” still feeling some heat in the leg the unicorn sighed slightly

Unregistered
Saffron looked and moved her tail back down. “I don’t know what we will have to do so it doesn’t happen again but I can guess no melt on my hoofs and just keeping my legs cool for the time” She said feeling herself as they where still hot but not as much and knowing she had a fever from laying around or maybe something getting into her legs. After eating her fill Saffron nodded and looked up. “I need to start walking honey I want to get out of here and if I don’t start soon I may never stand up really again……so can you help me?” She asked already guessing the answer for it. After taking a while of getting ready and breathing in case it hurt still Saffron pushed herself up. She leaned into her love. Her body still let out a little of the smell even know she had to lean into him fast as it hurt not as much but it still was a bit sore. She then took about 5 steps before looking over to him unsure if she should keep trying or stop. It now really hurt and most of her weight was on her love. Yet she also wanted to walk because she wanted him and she could tell that he wanted it too by the smell. Saffron soon looked to him and took one more step before she had to lay down. Saffron turned and looked up her eyes wet from wanting it so bad and not getting anywhere. “I want you and to walk…..I don’t really know why this happened but I want to keep trying please honey will you help me up?” She begged and let out a soft whinny as her legs started to look not as good.

Unregistered
Castiel kept himself calm by distracting himself with concern for the mare’s health, which was what he cared about the most not getting laid. “Don’t worry your pretty little mind I have healed what I can and this will fix it I promise” Speaking the stud sounded like a doctor who knew his way around others in a loving sympathy way he wasn’t in any rush at all “Of course I will help you silly you ought to know by now you don’t even have to ask take it slow don’t force anything” the unicorn stallion supported the other horse’s weight fully against him being very careful to make sure not to move too quickly. The first 5 steps the black painted mare took were shaky so much so the stud clung to the fea saying “ stop your hurting yourself just stop” he could feel her weight heavy on him as they went one more step the stud knew exactly why she was pushing the boundaries for him because she wanted him badly as he to yearned for the painted horse. Next thing the unicorn knew the lady had fallen to the ground in tears looking with desire for them to have that special night so badly he wanted it to, but knew the girl needed to be better before they ever even thought about it. Quickly the stallion wiped away the tears with his muzzle saying “ hush don’t cry for it breaks my heart to see it I know you want me and I want you, but I refuse to let you hurt yourself more over it…damnit” now the tobiono unicorn was angry the legs got worse snorting the stud murmured to himself “ look what you did to her” then addressed her begging “ No I won’t just look at your legs they are awful…stop moving now before you ruin it further don’t set back what we worked hard to achieve over sexual desire….it can wait period…just relax” the stud attempted to push her down then held her there in an loving embrace “ I won’t let you do this to yourself it’s not your fault”

Unregistered
Saffron let him wipe her eyes and moved close to him. She shook a little from everything that had happened and more. It took her a while to claim down fully. Once she did Saffron fell to sleep laying close to her love and moving just a tiny bit in her sleep. Hours later when the day was close to its end Saffron woke up her legs no better then before but now she was back to her normal self. She turned to him and licked his forehead before kissing him and biting at his mane in a nice and loving way. Saffron smiled and looked. “Sorry I freaked out before I love you and I know if I keep pushing its only going to get worse” She then tuned away and moved her legs a bit out. Even with her biting her lips she let out a whinny of it hurting to move around. With that she did turn back and kiss him. “I’m fine….don’t worry just take care of yourself too, Rest eat please honey do something for yourself” She said and laid there letting her legs hang out and thinking about everything. She wanted to feel him and love him and her body was telling her it was time but she couldn’t even move really. Saffron now felt sick as she thought they my never get a foal of there own. She rolled over and moved around getting hotter and more uncomfortable in her own skin to the point she just got up and move around rubbing her legs and messing with the splints.

Unregistered
Cast held the mare close as she wept shaking all the way through let a leaf on a tree at the mercy of a strong wind all the while the unicorn comforted her by kissing her forehead saying “shush you are ok your safe I got you beautiful” feeling the lady slip into a peaceful rest the paint laid down with her cuddling the girl close to him rubbing all over her neck and playing with her ears. As time went on the stud couldn’t sleep for his mind was racing plagued over concerns of all sorts every once and a while the unicorn would whisper faintly “What do I do farther I can’t stand seeing her this way its breaking my heart please tell me” yet it was in vain even though he could still feel a presence of a soul his father had been unable to communicate for an unknown reason. Sighing the stallion kept close to his mate loving her with all he had was all the horse could do. Saying a pray to the sky the unicorn fell asleep soundly in peace curled snug against the girl who changed it all. Stirring when the girl did woke him up he felt better and thought clearer having had a good sleep smiling the stud kissed back on the lips deeply “ No don’t say sorry for you have nothing to be sorry about just be more careful I know you want me and I want you, but that can wait your worth it all dear and I wouldn’t have it any other way” he rubbed her muzzle with his hearing the painful whinny at her little movement broke his heart “ remember don’t push too hard” The unicorn had covered up his fear of losing her very well and didn’t allow it to show to be strong for her, even if he feared their family would never happen. Seeing the paint messing with the splints he said “ don’t ruin them you need them silly and I don’t know if I can make others” playfully the horse nibbled her cheek trying to distract her from the pain she was in “ silly silly girl”

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Let's talk about Frostfall for a moment, shall we? Usually it doesn't rain in Frostfall - it's far too cold for those shenanigans. Usually, if there is enough precipitation, it will hail, or even blizzard, but not rain.

Which is why, dearest lovebirds, you should probably pay attention.

A fat cloud, rather like a cartoon one actually - all puffy around the edges - has suddenly filled the air space directly above you. Currently, it is brilliantly white, and doesn't look hazardous, or threatening at all. Just a cute little Winnie-the-Pooh style cloud, happily looking down.

Now, lets talk about the Spectral Marsh, and what a positively awful place this is to be, especially given all of the bizarre things happening around Helovia. The Marsh, practically begs for bad things to happen; it invites them. And...this is where you've decided to cuddle?

Bad idea.

Now, lets look up to the skies where that cute little cloud (Is that a face I see in it?) is happily lurking. (Does it look lower to you? Or is that just me?) Rather comically, it almost appears as though it's going to burst - as if you could literally see the moisture within, just waiting to spill over. That...isn't typical cloud behavior...is it?

darknightoftroy

Unregistered
Saffron turned over to him and bit back at his ears playing back. It was just enough to get her going and wanting to play. She moved closer to chewed on him pulling and fussing around her love to make him look better. Saffron cleaned him off with her toung until he looked like the rabbit or mouse all his hair standing up. As she looked to her love she started to laugh hard. “I like it honey and you look amazing” Saffron then leaned in and kissed him holding him closer then before as she felt something on her rump. She turned and looked around them. “Its looking a little dark” She said before moving closer and looking up seeing the cloud above them. “Oh no…we need to find somewhere better now for us to stay….” Now she wasn’t going to wait she could walk or move or do whatever it took to keep them both safe and in good heath. She could feel the cold hitting on her and also could tell this was no normal cloud. “Cast honey we need to go to somewhere better….maybe we can make something for me so you can pull me” Saffron said fast as she felt it falling faster and could feel other things coming and looking at them. She didn’t want to know what other ghost of horses lived in his land that where coming out from the cloud being there. Something about it was bring them out and now knew it was time for them to go and fast. “We got to go honey……I just don’t know how” Saffron said the worry showing in her face as she moved close and tired to use her body to keep her lover dry for when it started to come down.. Soon Saffron moved a little closer and barred her head in his chest hiding it still. She was trying to think of a way out for them out of his land as she could feel that things might only get worse.