the Rift

[PRIVATE] Did you ever wonder about the stars || Rasta

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Light now flooded the Dragon’s throat. With the soft bright diamonds twinkling in the sky, large white moon, and the bright fires, that introduced the entrance of the Throat, the land was fully illuminated. My nose was twitching, catching scent fragments of horses and the critters that scurried around the sandy dunes. A cool breeze wiped through my glistening fur. The sand beneath my paws was compact and lightly frosted from the coldness of Frostfall. I was out, patrolling the borders of the Throat. My ears forward, my nose wiggling. My legs were moving at a calm prance. It was a relaxing day… orrr maybe night... Whatever this time might be, it was relaxing. My fur was now fading from its sparkling glimmer to its malfunctioned shadowy way. My fiery orbs rolled as I continued my patrol.

I stopped, my claws digging into the earth and my nose pointed towards the moon. I closed my fire filled eyes, taking in a breath of fresh air. My orange orbs flash open, scanning the land. Stars once again began to dance upon my pelt, changing my unnatural shadowy pelt back to its glowing sheen. My gaze fell upon night sky and the endless formation of stars. I sighed, wondering why they had returned. Had the Goddess felt pity for us without light and decided to give us back just a little more brightness? I was just thankful that they had come back, for I was beginning to worry that the darkness would last forever.

[[Next post will be MUCH better I promise<3]]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

What was this feeling? This feeling of uncertainty? It was becoming impossible for her to really judge how far this land went until she had reached a border. Of course, Rasta could smell the way that the land seemed to be marked up, but she would not be able to feel when someone crossed the border line. That unsettled her, but in all honesty, she knew she mustn't worry about such things. After all, she was not in charge of the protection of this land.

But, that wouldn't stop her from learning all that she could about it. Instantly, she allowed her hips to swing in a predatory manner, strides stretched and far. Her movements low and judged. The lower she was, and the deeper her flints dug into the earth, the more information could be sucked into her skull. That was when she almost staggered to a stand-still. Something.. canine was lurking ahead.

Instantly, her audits pinned in disdain. She did not like the idea of canines lurking near the border. Sohalia had said that it was a state of an endless night. Were they beginning to get hungry? They must be beginning to get hungry. With a sigh Rasta inched forward, her eyes starting to look at the wolf that she couldn't see. "Looking for food?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow as her creme eyes attempted to focus on the animal before her. But, alas, they would never focus, no matter how well she could feel the vibrations around her. There was nothing for her to ever focus on when all the world was completely black around her...
272 words
@[Ayaka]
omg that was horrible ._.
Image Credits