the Rift

The Adventures of Alpaca and Mighty Mouse

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

It seemed a week or so had passed since the mysterious monster of wind and darkness appeared to the South. I linger still in the World's Edge, waiting until I feel with certainty in my heart that no threats will appear for the misty land of my sister. My hours spent patrolling have come up more or less empty-hoofed, a blessing in this instance. Regardless of the good fortune, I feared the peaceful outlook of the night was bringing my visit to an end. There was a hesitance in my heart to return home, alone, flying in the darkness.

Not fear of what may lurk in shadow, but what may await my arrival. If this monster arrived on the shores of the Endless Blue, surely others may have appeared on the shores of the Dragon's Throat. Worry is something I am used to. I knew that I left great warriors in charge of my home, but I would be more at ease had I been there instead of here in the time of turmoil. I am pleased to have been of assistance to our sister herd. The question hovered in my mind: would mine still greet me upon my return?

I prayed it would be, to the very God who was still starkly absent in this never ending night.

When nothing but the howl of wind through the trees, seeking out my side like a babe does its mother, I knew there was only one thing that could distract me from the ache of my soul: a fight. A grin floods my features as I even think of sparring, and, taking to solid, grey hooves, I begin to seek out a sizeable clearing upon which to do battle. I discovered upon my visit here during the endless night that the snow made these meadows surprisingly more bright than the rest of the wood.

The white, pale meadow shines in the shadow of the silver moon. I step easily into it, walking toward the center and peering upward at the waxing beauty above. Smiling, I let out a loud, brutish call, my voice bouncing from the trunks of the trees and asking for a challenge to step out of the mists. I needed an escape.
I needed an opponent.

[ For @[Paladin]. I hope you don't mind me just making this, Tamme. I know we talked about it before, but I wanted to get the show on the road~
3 rounds each + a closing defense. Magic, if you want.
Setting is a ~100 ft radius clearing in the World's Edge. Frostfall. About a week after the Kaiju attack on the Endless Blue, to keep from worrying too much about injuries.

Kri will be using buffs AIM and NUMB. ]
Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
With Boom's permission, this spar has been extended.