[OPEN] I hope you come prepared. [Assassins]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
Her eyes watched the stars that had returned to the night's sky. A shiver ran down her back, while the darkness still fell all around her. At least now they had the moon's light to guide them. While she was used to living in the shadows, surviving at night, Eris had found herself missing the sun. Depression clung to the mare today, she was angry, but her mood was far too pessimistic for her to do anything about the anger. She was shamefully hiding away from her family, the ones she had gathered to create an acceptance for the abnormal. The irony was almost suffocating. She picked her way through the Marsh, mud and filth clung to her coat, matting the hair together. Surely it wasn't good living here, but she didn't care. Who would care if she never emerged from this marsh again? A sigh tumbles from her lips, as her blue eyes moved back to ground level to study the ground. Sometimes she just hated everything in the world, other times she greatly enjoyed it. It was in this mood that Eris was easiest to approach. She didn't want to kill anything that came near her.

Her normal bloodthirsty self just didn't exist with this personality. While at the same time her feelings came to life. Suddenly the whole world was different. As much as she wanted to avoid everyone when she felt like this, seeing herself as weak it was also when she was at her best. When she was able to better herself as reflect back on her troubles, problems and success. Right now she was thinking about that main issue, the fact that her family was growing so quickly and yet they did not have a stable home. They lived out here in the wilds, each one tough and able to manage any danger, but she wanted them to feel safe at night. She wanted them to be able to wonder through the land and not constantly be looking over their shoulders. She was willing to form an alliance to get just what she wanted, and when Eris gave people her word she meant it. Not once had she ever backed out on her word. To Eris, Going back on your word was worse than killing someone.

The mare had wondered to the outskirts of The Marsh, where she stood looking over the land known as Helovia. If you wanted a conversation with her, now was your chance. You'd be dancing around a sleeping lion though, you would never know when she would flip.

@[Tonka]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

I picked my way through the marsh in silence, the mud crawling up my thin, dark legs, leaving each hoof so completely saturated and coated in the thick mud that they even looked brown. Purple eyes scanned the ground as I moved, picking each spot to put the next hoof without sinking deeper into the suction of the cold water and dirt mixture. The moon glinted high in the air, casting shadows of the gnarled and twisted tree branches over head onto the unforgiving earth. I was slowly figuring this place out: where to walk, what to eat, and where I could find a good source of clean water that didn't taste like mud itself.

Tiny rounded hoof prints dotted the thinning mud before my very own tracks, leaving me with a perfectly safe trail to follow. Carefully, I placed my own hoof in each track, following the trail carelessly. There was no doubt in my mind that these were made my some on in my own clan; we seemed to be the only ones that knew exactly where to go without falling into the grip of the deathly cold waters. The mud made disturbing sounds due to the amount of water that had built up in each print; something that sucked and gulped up every inch of my foot that it could.

My cranium lifted itself back up to watch where I was going, rather than watching the ground. The trees were thinning, allowing some live brush and tiny saplings to form on the edges of the waters. The ground became more solid, still coated in a thin layer of mud, but just enough to make you realize that you still belonged to the bogs. There she was, the bright haired mare that had brought me here to call this shit hole home. She stood by herself, seeming to be quite content with the isolation of the moment. I froze for a moment, dark eyes watching her intently.

"Eris." I spoke her name softly in hopes to not startle my leader. Again, I pushed my body into a slow walk, moving toward her left side. The some what solid flooring felt strange under my weight.

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit