the Rift

[PRIVATE] One Shot, Two Shot, Floor {Eris}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The moon seemed to breath life back into Helovia, leaving behind neon flowers to blossom on the lantern trees that dotted random paths through out our world, along with small mushrooms and other plant life to glow magnificently twenty four hours a day. The fully developed moon sat high in the dark sky, equipping the slate of black air with twinkling dots. The decaying branches high above my head rattled together, creaking and moaning as the wind forced their weightless tips to move with little pressure.

Long white forelock flowed lazily straight down my skull, the thin ends straying away from the narrow path of my snout and falling to the right side. Down here, under the lifeless foliage, I could not feel the sweet bite of the clean air. I have found myself used to the sour surroundings of the bogs; the murky, thick air that radiated off of the cold water, the strange smells of the marshy paths that are so well beaten in, skunk cabbage growing like massive, ugly tulips in the depths of the death pond. And flies, oh how I hated the flies. Where they should be dormant due to the unbarring cold, they seemed to linger.

My left hark twitched at the grotesque thought of the constant buuuuuzzzz. I dipped my skull toward the squishy mud, nostrils flaring and allowing a snort to roll out mechanically. Forelock tossed around with the quick movement, the weight of my long mane shifting on my left shoulder at the same moment. Everything about this place was slowly driving me up the wall. I picked my head up, collecting my body into a perfected stance, all heels aligned squarely.

Purple eyes scanned the moonlit swamps, catching eyes with the dead bodies that laid beneath the cold waters, half submerged in the bile mud. I watched the frozen body blankly, it's white eyes boring right back into me. A single horn jutted from it's forehead, the end chipped off by god knows what; the mummy looked so familiar. Images of past faces raced through my brain in an angry rush, each and every one of their eyes digging into my brain as if they could actually see me.

One mare stuck in my head; her eyes a strange pink color, wet and full of built up tears. The play by play of her death attempted to claw it's way into my imagination, the brutality of her family's fall and death dancing like shadows behind closed eye lids. I forced my eyes open, ears automatically lying back on my starch white mane as I forced the demons from my head.

"Speak." Walk walk
@[Eris]
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
The haunted waters were similar to her mind, the water they shifted and changed without meaning. Things lurked beneath the surface, destroy soul that hungered with thirst to devour the soul of another. It was an interesting place to live, an even more stranger place to be gathering a family together. Yet here they were, their numbers thriving and their group was strong. They may be crazy, they may be outcasts, but together, united they were strong. Her dream was slowly coming true. Who was to say that the crazy ones could dream?! Her dreams were just as big and better than the dreams of those who were considered normal. Eris found this funny as well, it was considered a good thing to be normal. But that was so boring! Being crazy made life so much better, being crazy allowed you to do anything you wanted and not have to worry about judgement. They already thought you were crazy, insane, evil and horrible. What could possibly be worse than that? Being normal.

The golden mare wondered through the marsh, she followed that paths that she had learnt, the safety net. This way she only had look into the waters from above, not actually swim with in them. The spotted beauty saw a figure in the distance. The could just make out the stark white hair and black body underneath the pale moonlight. Bitchface. Eris smiled in spite of herself. Oh this mare was fun to talk to! They each messed with each other's minds, insulted each other, teased each other, belittled each other, oh it was the start of a beautiful friendship! She changed her directions slightly and started directly towards the dark mare, she had told Eris her name but it was forgotten the moment after it had been said. So now Eris simple chose to make up horrid names for the mare.

As silent as a stalking cat, the mare approached the other. Eris' eyes gleamed with the crazy tonight. Stopping a few meters behind the other, she audibly groaned. She wanted the mare to approach her, for she should show her respect to Eris. After all she was her leader and Eris was just a bitch who sometimes liked to hold her power over others. "Well...you can bow anytime you like." A laugh tumbles from her chops. She didn't actually expect a bow from the other mare. In fact she expected a battery of insults. Luckily Eris was in the mind to play and be wicked. She wanted to experience emotions at the moment

@[Agrona]