Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O)

Kathrine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 2hhjed5.jpg]

She walked thought the green misty forest almost
blinded. Occasionally Kathrine would flap her winds to see
clearly but very little would change. Her blue eyes squinted
at what she thought she was looking at was an inhabitant.
Oh she hoped not, the annoyed mare was in no mood to meet
someone who wasn't or could be of use to her. She thought
about fleeing and leaving this wretched forest but then she
remembered. The grape toned mare remembers she wasn't in
Kansas anymore, she as in a mysterious place she'd never seen
but only heard stories of. To be honest she never believed the
stories. "Gracious Kathrine...What have you gotten yourself into this
time."
it was a mere mumble to herself but mostly the stupidity. She
felt like physically slapping herself, if only she had the guts to smack
her smooth iron cheeks- she would. Her eyes rolled in annoyance.
Maybe she didnt see a figure, maybe it was just the mist shaping itself
into one. Maybe. "Oh fuck." This time Kathrine wasn't talking to herself.
More or less. Sh referred to the high cliff that stood in her way. Now
of course those who have a brain would have told her to simply fly up
but no. Kathrine was way more complicated than that. On this day
she was particularly lazy. She had been flying around all day and found
herself in a wasteland, anymore mistakes like that and it could put her
in a dangerous situation. Oh how she loved those situations, it gave her
stimulation, and happiness- maybe turned her on just a little bit but that
was off the record. She laughed. Giggled an evil childish giggle. She
needed a place to spend the night, so maybe who ever was around
watching her could take her home with them. Kathrine surely didnt mind
one bid, she was willing...well almost

"The Witch Speaks"

Word Count: 325
OOC: For Immy and anyone else, she's weird.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The tobiano painted unicorn stallion strolled through the forest once more this time with a mind clouded over by complex thoughts rather than fears. Still the stud wore a smile thinking about his beloved mare who would be there waiting for him when he got home. One of the reflections was about her pertaining to the idea of a family to be formed together one that would stand upon a strong foundation. Besides home life this unicorn had been trying to figure out a plan about exactly he would do in these lands so far going around attempting to find the broken to give them help had given him so many blessings, but there had to be more he could do for others the stud felt it in his soul. Cast’s eyes had been able to adjust in the dark mist since his arrival months ago and now he searched the entrance to this place again to find anyone in need of help if they so wanted it. Moving quickly the unicorn spotted a winged mare and was amazed he had never seen another horse with wings nor of a purple hue. His ears perked as she spoke to herself before rushing in the stallion watched from the shadows observing the girl just in case she was prone to a fit of lashing violence. After a few minutes the paint stepped out laughing noticing she had been stopped by a cliff at the fact she didn’t just simply fly up to the top of it. “ Hello there my name is Castiel yours” the stallion projected comfort in his body language to the best of his ability.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Why was I stalking these shadows again? The souls had been pulling me back toward the threshold, as if I could help fix something. But, I knew I couldn't really fix anything. No, really, all I could fix was the stupidity of some of these people that were lurking around me.

I shuffled my weight, feeling the pull and tug as I moved forward. Someone's talking to themselves. Schwere huffed, only to have Innerste laugh. Someone is always talking to themselves. she retorted. I couldn't help but to roll my eyes. It never ended, did it? With a huff I stretched forward, watching the pegasus mare mumble to herself. Asking what she had gotten herself into this time. Oh. I don't know. Perhaps a world of nightmares?

And then, she almost stumbled into cliff. A very unladylike word escaped her maw as she looked up to the sky. Why didn't she just fly? Was she seriously that lazy?

Of course, another one appeared, this one with a horn. A painted body and a horn, but no wings. He spoke up, offering his name. He smelled of the Basin, of the same place as D'Art. With a scoff upon my lips I pulled my way out of the shadows and toward the area that the two were standing. "Seele," I say, still in the shadows. "The souls don't enjoy your presence much, Castiel." I smirk before pulling myself from the shadows completely with a grin upon my maw, "But they do like this winged-one's appearance. Might I be of help? Perhaps I can offer you a place to stay, or simply aid you in getting past this confusing border land." My voice floats into the air with smooth soprano chords, while the consonants chip off at the edges harsh and filled with venom. My voice was a contradiction in and of itself. But, who really cared at this point? Not me!

330 words
@[Kathrine]
The Asylum is Seele's group if you'd like to take a look at that.
And, in order to get out of the Threshold you'll need to fill out Kathrine's personality, appearance, history, and the play by box by clicking on User CP and then Edit Profile and filling out those boxes. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask <3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
It was here were they had found so many members of they family. The Asylum lurked within the Marshlands of Helovia, there together they were bidding their time. Waiting until they were strong enough to take over a herd land. Already plans were in motion and the leaders were getting ready to start making battle plans. They still needed more troops though, the more the merrier after all. So the golden mistress wondered through the threshold hoping to find a lost soul that she could offer a home too. Of course, they were picky about who they accepted into the group. The group did not contain any with a 'normal' mind unless they were willing to be healers of the group. The members of this outcast group were all suffering from different issues, it was because of the group that Eris, for the first time ever, had found herself caring for another one other than herself. Skysong, oh how that little one had grown to become just like a deirfiúr to her. Deirfiúr - Daughter. The term her father lovingly caressed her with when she had please him.

Ahead she heard voices, so the killer turned her body and slowly approached those who stood in a clearing. She found Seele, no doubt in the middle of recruiting, trying to sell their group to someone. Slowly she approached the group, the words her sister spoke reached her with ease. "Sister." That was all she spoke as she entered the conversation. Bobbing her head in Seele's direction, Eris' antisocial behaviour came into play. Her position was on the stallion's side. She moved past him, shooting him a judging look.

Slipping past him, she moved to be by her sister's side instead of his. She did not feel the desire to speak anymore. More than that she was glad to have her sister's back. She would do all the talking, she would be able to whisper the words to captivate the mare and bring her home with them. This broken pink mare deserved a true home, somewhere where she would be accepted by everyone. In this family of theirs, her different mind would be celebrated and encouraged by the members.

Her sharp eyes were careful to study both the mare and the stag at the same time. Standing ever so slightly behind her horned sister Eris knew she had found the place where she belonged, leading the Asylum along side Seele. Had this other mare found her place yet?

Kathrine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Kathrine

The mare whipped her body around as soon as she realized she wasn't alone. Kathrine was aware that she wasn't from around these parts so it was safe to say it wasn't safe. At first glance no one was around but soon enough a stallion appeared. Kathrine starred at him mysteriously, who was he to sneak up on her? She snorted his way. "My name is of no importance to you!" She said defensively. It was just perfect that as soon as a stallion finds a mare alone he want to talk to her, why not just keep on going about their business? Of course it dawned on Kathrine maybe he was being nice but that wasn't what she wanted to think. She was unhappy in her predicament and she wanted to be alone. It seemed that wasn't going to happen anytime soon because then from the shadows another spoke- whispered more or less. Seele. Kathrine's ear perked and her head jerked towards the direction of the voice. The souls don't enjoy your presence much, Castiel. Kathrine let a evil snicker escape her. She lowered her head in haunches shoulders watching the bold mare closely. But they do like this winged-one's appearance. Might I be of help? Perhaps I can offer you a place to stay, or simply aid you in getting past this confusing border land. The light colored mare spread her wings out showing them off halfheartedly but also showing these two if things went south no matter how tired she was, flight was absolutely an option. "Hmm." Kathrine hummed approvingly to the mares words. Her orbs circulated to a second mare who took her side next to Seele. Kathrine could definitely see this getting interesting. "You could be. I hope I've caused no problems for anyone. I merely a lost filly seeking refuge." She looked at her audience with round, blue innocent eyes but the words that came out of her mouth were it's usual venom filled words She aimed her threatening eyes at the stallion. Kathrine didn't mean any harm though. Yet, if he thought he was going to pull a fast one on her the joke was on him. Muahahaha. Kathrine cleared her voice, "My name is Kathrine."

"The Witch Speaks."

397 words.
Quote.