the Rift

[OPEN] At the Edge of Paradise

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I walked my way through the beautiful scene of the World’s Edge. With the moon shining down, I could see more than what I could in the never ending darkness, even if it wasn’t much more. I flicked my tail back and forth, looking around at my surroundings. I could see this land much more clearer now that I had the moon and stars shining down on the cold Earth. It was still snowing and the ground was nasty, but I knew the sun would have to come out at some point in time, it couldn’t be dark forever.

I chuckled and thought of Harmony, oh such a sweet little filly, she would grow up to having the little studs chasing her down all the time. A smile crossed my face, we would be happy living together and yes, it would be sad to see her all grown up and leave my side but that was nature’s way. I knew she would be safe, and if anything happened, I would be there to protect her no matter what. She was my only child, even if she wasn’t fully mine, I would treat her so. I might as well learn from her because I know she won’t be my last. I slight smirk rose against my muzzle and a chuckle rang out through my throat.

I shivered and then walked my way into my home, where my family stood at the heart of World’s Edge. I would make so many friends here and I would make too many memories to remember. A smile covered my dome and I let out a friendly nicker to see if anyone would respond. My first goal in this new home was to make some friends, and then I would learn how to be a better crafter. I smiled and shifted my weight to the right side of my body, waiting for someone nice to walk up.
nic1.deviantart.com