the Rift

[OPEN] !! Ever After [Leaders]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
And we were traveling again. The two blood sisters who had started a family of misfits no one would have thought would have managed to have existed. They would have thought that we would have fought until we'd killed ourselves. But, no. While we did have our quarrels we were still a perfectly functioning herd. Functioning with higher level of blood-thirst and discord than a normal one, but definitely functioning. My glass hooves were clicking lightly against the ground as the moon guided my path.

The souls were pulling on me again after having fallen silent for a few days. I couldn't tell, though, if they were pulling in warning or from anxiety. I was taking it as anxiety. Those fresh nerves right before you could finally sink your teeth into that golden prize that swings over your head like that feather taunting a cat. So close but so far. But we were hopefully getting closer and closer as the events began to unfold. We were growing stronger with our number of troops - most of which seemed to be crazed killers - and we had a good healer on our side. You will manage to pull this off... Alto tones caressed the corners of my cranium as I continued to move forward, edging closer and closer to where the mist was said to lay. If anyone can pull it off it is you, Seele. Oh, Liebling. How I missed you so! I still blamed myself for not staying closer to you. It was my fault you were dead. I should have been a better protector. But that was going to stay in the past. The fact that I had lost her was only going to drive me even farther forward. I would not lose this new family that Eris and I had created. We would fight for a land where we might be safe. It was that simple. There was no other way around it.

So, my feet continued to shuffle forward, looking back toward Eris in hopes that this other herd - the one that always seemed to mingle well with the Throat - would be willing to aid us in our endeavor. My eyes landed upon the mist and my nares picked up the scent of those who were traipsing the border-line in order to ensure that no one got in who was not allowed. Again, I stopped a few feet from the border, body standing a little taller as I attempted to make out the figures in the fog. Remember. Emotionless does not help your case. You can get these alliances if you stick to the idea of emotions. Present yourself well, mein kleine. But do not underestimate their ability to judge the most minute of things, especially when you, yourself, do such things in gathering those for your 'family' that you seem to care for. Innerste warned. One gentle bob of my head to those voices forever lurking there and I allowed my mouth to flow open. "Hello. We mean no harm to those who are residing in these lands of mist. I am Seele, and this is Eris. We are the leaders of the Asylum. We wish to speak to your leader, if that is possible." My voice rung out strong, but the harsh consonants were not encased in the venom of my usual approaches. No. Sweet like honey my soprano chords flowed into the mists in hopes that perhaps our call would be answered.

Perhaps we would have an ally in this invasion that was to come...

607 words
@[Eris] && @[Mirage]
Anyone else may join that would realistically be present at this meeting. All that I ask is that Frostie gets a chance to post first so that everyone gets a chance to see her actions etc and can respond accordingly.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●