the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Truth or Dare

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
We were almost to the marsh, but I was beginning to get tired of the same old path. No, this time we would make a stop somewhere else. We were going to stop in the meadow and get something to drink. Something definitely refreshing before the positively horrid images that would plague his mind. Dead bodies floating around. Everything. It was our personal nightmare - but it tended to keep most others away from us, for which I could be very grateful for.

So, continuing to track through the thistles I pulled up next to the river and began to lower my maw to take in a deep sip. The water ran down my throat and allowed for me to start to quench that thirst from the long travel. I didn't have too much to say to Legion, I was not one to talk much - not with the conversations always playing in my head. You need to learn how well he can fight! Schwere told me only to have Unheil laughing, Oh. But you are definitely forming the weakest band I have ever seen.

I wanted to bring these guys back alive so that I could stab them and make them shut up. But, of course, there were other times where I thought the complete opposite. They were my saviors on more occasions than one, so I was not about to lose the ones who had saved me. No. We would bring Legion "home" and then we would begin to find a way to train all of them for battle. For, as I knew all too well, battle would definitely be coming soon.

278 words
@[Legion]
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●