the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Female Robbery [Mirage]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Res was shuffling through the mists, trying to fully understand this new land which she had joined. It was gorgeous, but frightening all at the same time. Her entire life had been turned upside down this past year but it seemed as though some pieces were starting to finally return to their correct places. She had Quil who was completely healthy and now she had a home. She had gained another friend in Kaj - who actually happened to live here as well - and she was beginning to find a path to go in life. Of course, she had also lost a dear friend in her attempt to save her and that was what had pushed her onto this path of learning how to heal.

It was a struggle, in her head, really, whether or not to keep moving or find somewhere she considered safe in these lands to rest for what seemed like should really be the night. But, her sense of time was beginning to be thrown out the window. She didn't know what was supposed to be day and what was supposed to be night. She just knew that it was throwing it off. Of course, she also had to be joking about someplace safe. Because, honestly, all that needed to happen was something make noise or move and she would have bolted from the area in an instant. She never felt safe. She never knew what was around her. And she could never stop this incessant trembling in her limbs as she worried about what exactly was out there to get her.

With the crack of a small rock falling against the ground from the wall she was beside she was bolting off toward the only source of light that was left in these lands. Her muscles rolling as she stumbled through the mists until she had arrived at the base of the fire. Her entire body shivering and confused about what had just made the noise, eyes wide, audit pinned. Calm. Calm. There is nothing after me. I am safe. But if only those thoughts were really true in her mind. Could anything calm the poor mare who was never raised to be brave?

372 words
Whenever you get the chance, my dear <3
@[Mirage]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love