the Rift

[OPEN] Take a Deep Breath [Antheia]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony walked on the sandy beach, rhythmic tides of water caressing the sand soothed her pained and confused mind. Her orbs where cast to the distance, watching the beautiful waters dance under the moon. This was something she wished she could save forever, jar it up and save it for later. The sight was a beautiful one, not like anything Harmony has seen before in her short lifetime. The blue, it was never ending. This was something that boggled the little filly's mind. How could something be so beautiful, so vast?

Harmony dropped, situating herself in a comfortable laying position, she watched the water. This was surely, on of her favorite places in Helovia, almost as beautiful as Heavenly Fields. She was really starting to adore Helovia, it's vast lands, and multiple possibilities where something that Harmony had desired.

This would be a great place to meet mother. She thought. Endless Blue would provide a calming place for Harmony to share her memories and secrets with Antheia, also a place for them to bond and get to know each other better. Harmony couldn't wait for these moments. Becoming close to her mother was something that she needed. Having someone available to her at all times to talk to was not something she wanted, but something that she desperately needed. Without it, she would be a monster. Its surfaced before, and wouldn't hesitate to surface again. Harmony couldn't let it show. She needed to fight the urge. She had to fight it.

@[Antheia]
Feel free to respond to this, you don't have to wait for Antheia. (:
Sorry for the boring post Tay, lacking muse at the moment.
Word count: 259 ... pitiful.

text text text
thoughts

"blah blah blah."

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

My clefts carried me across the dark sandy beach, sinking in the sand as each of my hooves hit the soil. I hadn't been here in a while, I had stuck to the rather hard grounds lately but not even the soil stayed dry for long. In the distance I spotted a bright colorful coat of a filly, knowing at first glance who it was. Harmony. I smirked and raced up to her with a smile. "Princess, would you like to test your speed in a small race against your mum?" I said in a gentle voice as I came to a stop at her side, nudging her softly.
This was going to be fun, racing against my own filly, knowing I was going to lose since she was so young and mighty. I chuckled and trotted into the woods just beyond the beach to search for a stick. I came out with a stick in between my kissers and drew a straight line in front of us. I nodded, racing back to the woods and dropped the stick with ease. When I galloped on out of the dark forest, I stood behind the line calmly, waiting for Harmony to do so too.
I knew I wasn't going to win and I would probably let her own the race anyway, she was to small and with that devil inside of her I didn't want to upset her. That would be such a cruel thing to do to such a poor little filly and even the evil hearted could see that. Maybe?

tag; @[Harmony] & Open
word count; 261
occ; HA! Mine's two words better than yours! xP

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Harmony smiled wide and looked at her mother.

" A race? Of course!!!! I am always up for one!"

Chuckling, she watched her mother situate the race. Harmony's legs urged to run, to just take off, and keep going with her mother. To live in Harmony with her. The thought made Harmony's smile deepen even more. It was such a pleasant feeling, of being loved by her mother. Maybe one day, she would feel this from a stallion, and start a family with him. She highly doubted it though, what kind of being would want to associate with this murder? She shook her dome, making her forelock sway to and fro, dancing in and out of her eyes, her vision was slightly obscured. Snorting, she whipped her dome again, forcing her long, sorrel locks out of her eyes, and over her ear. Part of her blessing still stayed on the other side of her dainty hark, but not blocking her view. Personally, Harmony thought her hair was something to be proud of. She was so young, but yet, her forelock stretched down to the tip of her scenters, her mane stretching down to tickle her muscular yet lean shoulder, and finally, her tail dragging behind her. It gave off and elegant feel, the curls and the length, also added to the beauty of the animal itself.

She chuckled loudly, her throat rasping as the pleasant sound rang out. The moonlight lit up her mother, made her look like she was glowing. Nodding, she trotted over, her dome high, to stand beside her mother. She smirked.

" Are you ready to be beat? "

She nudged her mother, smiling.

" On three, one.... two.... three!"

Harmony scrambled to grip the sand, she stumbled slightly as she took off. Her hooves made a loud patter as she flew across it. It seemed as if she was actually flying, her steps as light as air. She nickered joyfully and pushed on, urging her legs to carry her farther.

@[Antheia]

Deceased
Clo.

A n t h e i a

One.
Two.
Three.
GO!
I took off like there was no tomorrow, but still slow enough Harmony was still ahead of me in one horse length. My legs took long strides, my body stretched out like it could go on forever and not break a bone. My mane and tail flew back, swaying along with the wind as it passed through between my ears. A felt the warm Birdsong air hit my face, warming my body up as if the snow that laid across the beach didn't even hit the ground.
With every stride I took and with each hoof hitting the ground, sand flying up, I felt as if I was soaring through the night sky. I couldn't but to go faster, passing by Harmony. I was staring up at the sky, not looking where I was going. At the last minute, my dome looked ahead, only to catch the sight of a turtle hole. I swarmed to stop, but I couldn't, I was going way too fast. My left side hoof hitting lower ground, it popped. I flew against the ground in pain. I knew it wasn't broken for sure, but the pain, it hurt so bad. My leg was still attached to my shoulder, which was a good sign so I knew I must've only sprained something.
I laid there for a few moments, forgetting about the race. All I could feel was the pain shocking through my veins. This felt worse than what had ever hurt me before. Yes, I knew it was only a sprain, but it hurt so bad for a sprain. I tried getting up, but failed. I had to get up, or I would die laying down on my ribcage for too long. So I would try again and again til I finally got it. I tried for a second term, got up, then fell again. The third time I was in luck, I stood on all three hooves, limping on my left front. I would be alright, right? When the magic returns, I can go to the healers of World's Edge and they would take care of me, get me back into shape. I think.
I walked up to Harmony at the finish line, nudging her softly. "Good job hun!" I smiled and dipped my dome towards her.

tag; @[Harmony] & Open
wc; 387 words
occ; Poor Theia. ;c

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Harmony smiled as her mother flew past her. She tried to push harder, but she just couldn't do it.

Her orbs glazed over and she pushed her clefts into the sand, coming to a complete stop, she watched as the scene played out before her. A tear started to roll down her cheek, and she knew she could do nothing to help her flailing mother. Her memories with her flashed before her eyes, her young mind immediately jumping to conclusions.

What if she dies? I won't be able to life without her....
Her blue orbs widened when she got up but fell once again, Harmony forced herself to look away. Pain was something that was too great of a burden, to just sit and watch. This wasn't entertainment, it was hurt. But then again, why Harmony? Why Antheia? Harmony was just a bad luck charm. Everything became worse when she stepped into a land, things went spiraling down, never to make a comeback. Never to spiral up, ever again.

When her mother started to limp towards her, she ignored her words, another tear sliding down her cheek. She raced to her side, pushing her lean shoulder against her mother's for stabilization. She could see that her mother was in true pain, this was no act, no act at all. Sighing, she spoke, her soft voice shook;

" Oh mother, dear mother. Are you okay? Please tell me you are. Is anything broken? Do you feel it may be fatal? "

She rattled out questions, half of them unnecessary, but to Harmony's eyes, this may be fatal. Well, anything she had experienced that was bad to a being was death. All done by her. Again, she thought it was her fault.

" I am so sorry mother. This is all my fault. I should've said no. "

Looking to the ground, she felt ashamed of herself. Very ashamed. She had never felt this way, even when she committed murder. Maybe this meant that he was ebbing away, finally raising the flag of surrender. Sometime soon, it was a possibility that he would be gone, possessing another soul, one that deserved it, or possibly one that didn't. She didn't care, as long as he left her alone.

@[Antheia]
Harm is scareddddd ):

Deceased
Clo.

A n t h e i a

I nudged her with courage. Why was she so upset? It was my own fault, I should of been looking where I was going. My side was screaming in pain but I had to show her that I was alright and that I would be okay.
I wiped the tear from her face with a smile, turning and trotting in circles around the filly. I kept a happy look on my dome, a bright smile plastered against my lips. "See?! I'm alright Harmony!" But inside, I just wanted to collapse, give up and watch over Harmony from the sky. Yes, I knew that I would never be able to reach ground again, but at least I would be about to see her. I wanted to see my beautiful mother again, but I also didn't want to leave poor Harmony, she had already been left once. And we had already grown so close together.
"Oh mother, dear mother. Are you okay? Please tell me you are. Is anything broken? Do you feel it may be fatal?" I chuckled and threw my dome towards the sky. "Oh princess, it's not fatal if I can stand." I grinned and nuzzled her soft neck. Why was she so worried? I was able to stand! Why couldn't she look on the bright side! Oh wait, there's no sun.
I pinned my ears and looked to the moon. I am so sorry mother. This is all my fault. I should've said no." Oh, but she was so wrong. Nothing had ever been her fault! Nothing she had done wrong was her fault! Yeah, she might had missed up at different points in her life and she had gotten in trouble, but it was never her fault. "Oh but darling, you're not in fault. I should've been paying attention to where I was going." I smirked and nudged her gently.
I didn't see why she had ever blamed anything on herself. She needed to let it pass her and then move on. She couldn't be ashamed of herself forever.

tag; @[Harmony] & Open
wc; 342
occ; x3