the Rift

[PRIVATE] Meet Me. Greet Me. Fall for Me.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony scoffed as she trotted through the field of purple flowers. She tried her hardest to look away from them, to cut them out from the ever so bland picture of this land. She heaved a large sigh as she trotted on. Memories flashed before her blue orbs, sending shock crawling beneath her skin. Stopping suddenly, she had to struggle to regain her breath. She frowned. No, this will not happen. I'm going to push you away, until you resign. Until you fail, and posses someone worthy of it The words she screamed to herself weren't ones you would hear the average filly chanting. But Harmony wasn't your average filly. The beautiful, kind, and sweet filly had another side. For all you know, she is fine and dandy. But what only one knows, who is close and dear to her, is that Harmony was doomed with a demon. One that likes to take her over, and use her young body as a killing machine.

She stopped as she came upon a small, open grassy area. Deciding to eat, she lowered her dome to nibble the brown, slowly wilting grass. She lifted her dome as her pearls chewed the treasure with the weight of something that one didn't know. She orbs scanned across the moonlit landscape. Her eyes once again resting upon those ugly things. The feeling ebbed away as she stared at them, unable to tear her orbs from the ugly things. She quickly whipped her dome in the other direction.Only to set her orbs upon more, more, they were endless...

@[Voodoo]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The moon hung in the pitch black sky as if it were tied to a rope that was anchored high, high above our very heads. What was out there? More than us, I suppose, but what exactly? Your sanity perhaps they cackled to themselves loudly, I could almost see them rolling around on their backs and bellies in my head, crying due to a cramp in their sides. I released a huff of air with a sigh, red eyes narrowing slightly at the easing laughter in my skull.

The scent of a female cloaked the surrounding area, her hoof beats scratching the melting earth off to my right, in the near distance. They stopped laughing, leaving my mind quiet besides the random giggle and clearing of a throat. My cranium pulled high into the air, strange eyes peering into the liquid white stained land; a small mare that bore either horn nor wings moved in a choppy manner, stopping just after I noticed her to drop her head to the damp earth. Her face disappeared beneath the thicket of tall, dead grasses and purple thistles. Well, what are you going to do now?

"See who she is." I whispered back to them, my rough voice low under my breath. Front left leg started off my slow walk toward the preoccupied filly, slowly carrying me toward her. Each foot fell and rose from the saturated ground lazily, a slap and slosh emitting from every random step as I stepped in a pile of snow melt. I was not being quiet, nor was I concerned on being careful around this small body. She couldn't do any harm to me if she tried.

An image of Mother flashed across my memories, her bright eyes and gentle smile seeming to glow. How I miss her, every day. I shook my skull as if I could rattle the image from my mind, ears flapping around lazily as I did so. Finally I stopped a few yards away from the small female, my daring eyes searching over her for anything creative. "Why are you out here by yourself? Where is your mother?" If I could, I would still stand by my mother's side every day, I would take care of her and defend every single thing she did; though I may think differently if she was still around. My heart ached longingly for my only true family member.

Tagged: @[Harmony]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Harmon smiled as she sensed a Stallion approaching, by his stench, and his quiet footsteps. She slowly raised her dome. Her large blue pools where stunningly beautiful. Her long curly locks resting upon her shoulder, trailing behind her, and tickling the end of her muzzle. Her lean muscles tensed as she prepared to walk forward. Before she did, she let out a joyful nicker and flashed him a beautiful smile. She took a few steps closer, and when the Stallion began to speak, she listened carefully.
"Why are you out here by yourself? Where is your mother?"
She stifled a small chuckled before her kissers parted in a response.
" Hello. I like to be out sometimes without my mother. I wouldn't want to become sick of her and say something to hurt her feelings. I don't know where she is. Most likely somewhere close by, I can always fetch her quickly!"
She smiled and dipped her dome in his direction. She chuckled a bit more before she spoke again.
" I am Harmony. Who are you? "
She perked her harks. Her face was lit up with a friendly glow. Her blue pools where met with his in a way of respect. Her frame was set in a comfortable position. With her left hind leg cocked. She simply smiled at him, awaiting an answer to her words.
Suddenly, memories of her real mother flashed before her orbs. They glazed over as she relived many of them. Her first talk with her father. It was a short, high tempered, mean, but memorable one. Her first steps. She remembered trying once, her exceptionally long legs trembling beneath her as she pushed her newborn body to rise. After at least an hour trying, she finally coordinated her whole body, making her muscles work as a team to keep her up. Her first taste of the rich luscious grass. Her mother took her out, after it had been one moon since her first steps, to taste the green stuff. Harmony had been gazing at it from their makeshift den for as long as her pools had opened. The first taste had been a delightful one, being able to share it with her mother.
She shrugged the thoughts off, thinking of Antheia. She had no time to look back at the past. It was unchangeable, and one she wished not to look at often. Shaking her dome, she focused on the real world.

walking
thinking, quoting
" talking "

@[Voodoo]
{ Sorry for the late response! Grandpa had a stroke! }

Voodoo

The little female seemed much too excited about meeting a stranger and so quickly speaking with a light heart; I would have to let the little thing in on how not every one is a nice guy. Not everyone wants to be your friend. My flavorless saliva slid from beneath my tongue to the sides, resting in divots between the flat, omnivorous row of stained teeth and hot cheeks. She rambled about how she would become sick of her mother, and that she was probably around somewhere close. Before I could speak again -which I was not in a hurry to do- she revealed her name, Harmony. "Never rely on what you think, filly." my voice lowered to a calm growl rather than the thick roll of a man.

The gangly yearling was far too close for my liking, as she had pranced toward me before she had began her rambling story. Red rimmed ears laid back in the tangled mess of black mane and I took an irritated step backwards, leaving my back right hoof cocked on it's end. The bright blue coloration of her happy eyes each had a pool of white dancing through them; the reflection of the high night moon. After the introduction, the mare had asked for my name. How about you ignore that? How about fuck you. "Well, Harmony..." I spat, dark eyes narrowing slightly once more before I continued. "You are quite the talker." I left it at that, not replying to her question, or even acknowledging it.

My thick tail arched, lashing back and forth, whipping my light flank on each side as it moved around. The tiny sting that occurred when I hit a spot that seemed to be tender was always satisfying; it let me know that physical pain does exist. Though small scars left by my King reminded me of that as well. I dropped my crowned skull down to the filly's level, taking a few exaggerated huffs of her scent. "Where are you from?" I hissed quietly, left ear propping forward while the right still stayed flat on my neck.

Ooc: No worries hun, and I'm sorry for that!

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Harmony snorted, her blue pools rolling in her orbits. The long curly locks on her forehead waved and danced like stems of grass in a brisk wind. Her dome moved to one side, her pools taking their focus off the prickly Stallion, and into the distance. They lay upon the purple flowers, it seemed as if they where forced there. Her heart plummeted as she noticed that is presence still weighed down her heart. How dare he do this to her. Just one moment, can she be happy? But no, two Stallions stood in her way. The one in front of her, and the possessor. Can't one being be there for her, love her, chat with her? No.

Stamping her foot, her pools became cold as ice. They swept across his frame. As they returned to his eyes, she snorted once again. His responses where brisk, not in detail. She despised beings like this one. Thinking they are much better than her just because they are young, or possibly because he has something special; a spiral upon his dome. What made him so superior? Being a mutated gene? Yes. Apparently this is what made all these horned and creatures better than herself. Thinking they are the "pure" ones. When really, she and her fellow equines where the originals. The actual pure ones who deserved much more respect then they received here in Helovia. At least as much respect as every other had, equal to the winged and the horned.

This Stallion angered her. Him, ignoring her question, and being utterly rude. Stallions, them with their stupid thick skulls. All they think the mares are, are baby makers . Harmony shall never be with one as ignorant and rude as this. She rolled her pools at him. When he took a step back, that was it. She had truly had enough.

" Really Stallion? "

She took a step towards him, comparing her frame to his for the first time. She wasn't short, actually, she was none but an inch or two shorter. Her painted body stood out much more than his. His, bland and one color. There was something odd about him, somewhat intriguing Harmony. But, for now, she did not have any interest in becoming friends.

She took a step towards him, despite his step back. Her pools now furious, the soft lines in her face have now grown hard.

"Oh. So rude you are. Why are you so damn rude?"

Her abnormally long legs shaking with fury. When she spoke, it was through her teeth. She was truly furious. He was being ridiculous, for goodness sakes!!

" I have no intent on telling you anything about me, unless you answer my question. "

walking
thinking
"talking"

@[Voodoo]
{ I love threading with you! (: SO entertaininggg!! (: }

Voodoo

The sudden burst of attitude that was so quickly publicized by her furious huffs of hot air tweaked a satisfied grin across my red, blood stain patterned mug. Her bright eyes flickered from my face to beyond my body, floating back to meet my drastically different colored eyeballs again. Something about the pool-like gaze that seemed to swim from the small female bothered me to an abnormal state. Another snort erupted from her body, sending her frame into some kind of quivering mess. A laugh slipped from my chest, echoing through the permanent night air.

"Really, stallion?" Uh oh, someone's having a mental breakdown the laugher came from both my body and my mind once more, and I couldn't help but bob my long skull back and forth, shaking my head as she seemed to throw a temper tantrum. Red eyes peeled fully open, watching the filly courageously take a step toward me. Who is she, the knight in shining armor? more laughter from my invisible company, though it had finally leveled out and ended from my body. The closeness of her body was once more irritating and the scent shooting from her raging body was making me feel rather sickly. In return, I flicked my ears backward and glared down at her.

She spat something at me again, something about being "so rude," oh you poor thing! Poor baby, be nice to the baby! She included something to her last whine; something about answering questions. My lips curled back into a broad smile, saliva stringing from my top lip to the bottom row of flat teeth. I'm such a sight for sore eyes. "Listen, Harmony!" I dropped my horned skull down to her neck, pushing at her with the long, flat length of my nose, hopefully sending her back a step or two. "You don't know who the fuck you're talking to, so I'd keep your pretty little mouth shut if I were you."

I drew my crowned cranium back into the sunless air, taking another step toward the young female in order to close the small amount of space there was between us; that is unless she jolts or attempts to run. They're eating away at my mind, learning to take control. Who knows what day and what the circumstance will be once they finally pull the last cord and numb what I have to think to just replace it with their destructive ways. That will be the day I become the puppet to the puppeteer. A day that I dread and think of constantly.

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Deceased
Wild.

Harmony

I snorted. Was this Stallion really going to act this way towards me? How rude. Tonka, nor Antheia would appreciate his actions. He didn't scare me by any means. I have plenty of good friends who have my back, and will protect me if I need it. I doubt he'll try anything though, he is probably too cowardly. Plus, if your really that ignorant to challenge one as young as myself, I think you need to get your hoof out of your ass. But, really, who cares? Antheia does. I know that for sure. But things have been different. We haven't talked as much... I miss my mommy. Shaking my cranium, I simply pushed the thought away, and concentrated on what was currently going on.

My harks flew forward as his annoyingly rude voice rang out, echoing across the somewhat barren land. I flicked my tail in irritation, only to become more frustrated as it got caught in a close by thistle. I grunted, jerking it away from the hungry thorns.

"You don't know who the fuck you're talking to, so I'd keep your pretty little mouth shut if I were you."

Wow. Seriously. This thing is actually making me quite mad. Why did he have to be so cruel? That look in his eyes. It's so.... distant. I feel like we may have something in common.... Our minds, they work alike it seems. He's just much more, hmm. How can I say it? Nevermind. Don't want to stoop to his level, or do I?

I simply chuckled, my flanks heaving as I did so. My pools met his. I could feel the tips of my harks heating in pure anger. I just pushed the feelings away, concentrating on making my voice loud and strong.

" Why such a short temper? No, it's you who must watch your kissers. You don't know who you are talking to. I'm not just a filly. I am something much more than that, and don't doubt me. "

I loved the confident ring in my voice. I knew that every word that escaped my lungs where full of truth.

Don't doubt me.

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

@[Voodoo]

Voodoo

I stared down at the filly, aggravation boiling in her brightly lit eyes. They seemed to stamp around in my skull, pushing each other around to get things riled up as if I were about to fight; she's too young for that though. I never want to hurt a female any way. Ears stayed back on my dark neck, the different colors clashing awkwardly. Once more, she spoke up, her tone so very heroic and much too powerful for someone of her age speaking to an older being.

A once bright smile, now stained by yellowed teeth, spread across my red face; an unpleasant sight I imagine. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Knock her down! Kick her! Beat the shit out of her! They all screamed at me from my skull, the anticipation of a show rallying on their fits of rage. My stomach knotted and I could feel them wriggling their way into my system, knocking down barriers that they have not been able to reach before. Before I knew it, my head was dropping as a loud snort was ringing from flared nares; my body attempted to push into the filly's -unless she had moved, I would make direct contact with her chest with the lower half of my own. If this were in fact the case, and we did make contact, it was hard enough to shove her back a little.

Put her in her place! Even though I can see fine, there is a glaze over each crimson eye now. They seem empty, though my pupils have seemed to grow to engulf nearly my entire eye, leaving a thick red ring around the outer edge. My heart is racing; the pulse thumping hard in my rib cage and neck. Red lips peeled back to reveal both rows of disgusting teeth once more; I lashed out at the filly, aiming for nothing in particular. But... it is not me doing this. Why is my body doing this? The anger boiled happily in my brain, churning and causing a satisfied group of friends in my head.

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD