the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony's boredom left her clefts dragging as she walked about her moonlit homeland. She sighed as no one was in sight, although, she longed for a deep conversation, and some new friends. But of course, others always seemed to be drawn away from the beautiful filly, rather than towards her. She desperately was seeking another friend, she couldn't always be with Antheia... Her mother needed some privacy, but the feeling was mutual. She had the deepest respect for her mother, wanting to please her in every single way she could. Just to see her smile and laugh was something she longed for on the nights they were separated. As the moon shined brighter, she searched for life.

Her blue orbs scraped the landscape, tearing it to pieces searching for someone, something, she could make a connection with. It didn't matter what species, what gender, how many moons or years lived, none of it. She just wanted some conversation. A long and deep talk was one of the only things that kept it away. Talking about it helped. But she wasn't willing to open up to anyone, not just yet. She could and would talk about other things though, Helovia's vast landscapes, Gods, the moon, the stars, these things intrigued Harmony, and again, made her want to meet someone. She heaved a sigh once again, and walked on, searching, searching.... for just that one little movement that would make her heart skip a beat. To produce a spark that would ignite inside her, and provide warmth, kindness, caring.... everything she wished for in one moment... that feeling, it was priceless. Knowing your going to be granted what you pleaded to the Gods for, that just... a feeling of security and hope. Hope for the future, and what is going to come. The sun, all the little animals, and happiness. The most important aspect of life was missing in many of Helovia's inhabitants. Being replaced by anger, sadness, or possibly possession. Harmony knew there where others out there that resembled her feelings, but not one would come close to how strong she felt about this subject. How she would talk to you about it with such maturity would shock you, guaranteed.

{Open to everyone!}
"blah blah blah."

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

There was nothing to do. I could not go past the border; I just had to stay in these lines. I had gone through every inch of this territory by now. I just wished I could be back home with my family. Why did Kaj have to over react? No... It was not just Kaj, it was all of them. The just over reacted to me. Maybe they were afraid of me. Yes, that was why they stolen me. I was a threat to them. The thought of that made me smile. I no longer wished to inhabit these lands though. I just wished to be back in the Arch with the comfort of the rest of the Assassins. I just hoped that everyone else was alright. All that I knew is that I had one on my side here. She was my love, Chemical. I still could not get over the fact that they challenged and stolen a pregnant mare. And I thought that I had no soul.

Something in the distance caught my eye. It was a figure amongst the mist. It was more than likely just a rock or a bush or something else that had played my silver speckled orbs. Though, I decided to go up to it, and see what it really was. The night could play cruel tricks on you and your vision. My massive body loomed over the mist that wrapped to tightly around my legs. As I approached closer, I stopped hesitating if I should go over to it. I now could see that I was not just a rock or a bush, but a living creature. She looked to be an equine, with no horn or wing. She probably saw me by now, and turning back would be very rude, especially to one that looked just a yearling. Well… Here comes the nice act. I did not want to be totally heartless to her, and have my stay here be even longer. So, I put on a fake gentle grin and walked forward. I stopped when I was in front of her, my tall and muscular figure towering over hers. “Hello there. Are you one of the members of this hell-hole, I mean, fine herd? Or are you just one like me? One that got caught in their fucking snare.” My voice was kind until the last sentence. Remembering that she was still so young, I knew I would have to appoligize. “You’re going to have to excuse my language, I am just a little angry, is all.”

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits!

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Harmony smiled as she saw a figure coming towards her through the mist, at first it looked confused, but then the huge horned stallion step towards her, now closer. She flinched as he loomed over her, his large body would easily overpower hers, in a heartbeat. His voice was loud, and deep. Fitting for his large figure. When he approached, his fake smile played no tricks on the clever filly.
She fake smiled back to him and listened to his words.

“Hello there. Are you one of the members of this hell-hole, I mean, fine herd? Or are you just one like me? One that got caught in their fucking snare.”

She flinched as his ugly language seeped into her young ears.

" Yes. I am part of this beautiful land, and never will I wish not to be. Yes and please, watch your language. That is very rude, for, I am just young, but then again more mature and clever than most. "

She snorted and stamped her small hoof, raising her dome, attempting to become the same height as him, but it was no use.

" Your stolen? Ha! How could one steal something as mighty as you?"

Her voice was taunting, a sass licked the end of her sentence. She didn't wish to anger him, she was just annoyed of all these things treating her like she was a helpless foal. She wasn't. She had committed murder many times. Been possessed by a demon, and shamed by her mother and away to live on her own. Just to sum it up. She had experienced more in one year than many others have in multiple of years. That small ball of thorns rolled around in her stomach again, causing her deep pain of the past. Remembering was one of the hardest things she did every day. The pain, alone, would be enough to kill a filly of her age, but she had the urge to live on. Being possessed wasn't something that anyone or anything should wish for, and if they did, they should be sent to Harmony. She knows all about it. Every waking day of her life she experiences it, feels it, acts it, although, you may not see it. She is good at making a curtain of steel between her real personality and her possessors', her fathers. He was finally starting to ebb away, giving up the year long battle for control over Harmony's little frame.

She snorted once again and looked at him

" Why did you come see me, and what do you want from me? "

She had the immediate feeling that he wasn't here for a good reason, but then again, it could just be her father, tugging around her vulnerable mind. She stamped a cleft, flaring her scenters and perking her harks. Her beauty was shocking. When she is older, she is going to be a show stopper. One that turns head, and finally not break necks. When would she be able to finally be nice to everyone, with no doubt that he will want to take her over? Him inside her, tearing her apart, and controlling her like a useless, helpless, puppet. Throwing her at things that don't deserve her anger, like the purple flowers for instance. Things that wouldn't make the average being angry and murderous. But, of course, her was always there. Tugging at her heart strings and controlling her actions at every moment of the day and night.

The moon shone upon Harmony's white pelt, illuminating the bright white, which gave her a glowing look. She looked absolutely stunning, although, she really didn't know how beautiful she actually was. She looked at the stallion who had accompanied her. He was quite eye catching also.

Word count: 663
Tag; @[Tonka]
Thank you for joining the tread (:

Hidden Account
Sky

Tonka

I noted the fake smile that wiped across her maw. I began to wonder if she was like the rest of this herd. I knew that she was more than likely going to treat like dirt in the end, if she found out why I was here. For trying to steal a filly like her. I did not want to hurt her, for I was not that cruel as to hurt someone who was as young as her.

" Yes. I am part of this beautiful land, and never will I wish not to be. Yes and please, watch your language. That is very rude, for, I am just young, but then again more mature and clever than most. "

I could not help but give a little chuckle as she stamped her hoof and tried to retch my height. Of course, there was no luck with her attempting. Oh, why do little ones have to just be so adorable?

“As I said before, please excuse me. You cannot blame me for using foul language, for I was you and you were me, wouldn’t you let strong language roll off you tongue?”

She questioned him being stolen. The words, ‘mighty as you’ made his ears cringe. Her voice was taunting and I just wanted to give her a good bite on the shoulder. One as small as her should not be talking like that to a leader like me.

“Someone just as mighty as me has stolen me. Perhaps you know him? Kaj is his name.”

I almost gagged at saying that the bastard, Kaj, as powerful as I. Though I could not doubt that it was true, he had stolen me and I could not regret every day that I stayed here. My escape would be coming soon, though the thought at leaving Chemical with the foal was torcher. I would make them come with me and we would burst out of this misty hell.

" Why did you come see me, and what do you want from me? "

The yearling asked me. I looked down at her, my smile was now just a little less fake and had a tad of kindness to it.

“To be honest, I thought that you were just a bush swaying in the mists, though the darkness can play cruel tricks on your mind so I decided to go make sure it was not a member of my own kind. And you ask me what I want from you? Nothing but maybe a friendship. I haven’t made one of those ever since I arrived. My only friend is my love who is also stolen, not to mention she is soon going to have our foal. Perhaps you can be friends with it also.”

My deep voice rumbled out with a little touch of gentleness ringing to it. It was partly true that I wanted a friend here. The other part was I needed someone who would be on my side and understand me. I know that Chemical was here to do that too, but I needed another. I could not just rely on her to be around for me to talk to. This filly seemed to be worth my time. But, I was not good at making judgments. If I was, I would have led the Assassins away from the Edge and not into it. It was not my fault though, it was Ignita. That bitch had led us here and I just chose to follow through after her death. If only she had chosen a different target, we would more than likely not be in this mess. Oh what was I saying, it was my fault.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, little one. I am Tonka, the stolen leader of the Assassins. If you don’t mind me asking, who are you?”

@[Harmony]

[[No problem ;) Tonka needs more friends (or enemies :P) ]]

Credits!

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Harmony's fake smile had already faded from her kissers, replaced by a frown, she listened to him unwillingly, becoming bored quickly. She rolled her blue pools when her spoke;
“As I said before, please excuse me. You cannot blame me for using foul language, for I was you and you were me, wouldn’t you let strong language roll off you tongue?”
" Actually, you should watch yourself. My mother wouldn't appreciate it, and, no. I wouldn't stoop down to your level."

She muttered under her breath, becoming frustrated. She flipped her long, curly forelock from her orbs, looking them with hers, they where calmly staring on. Her harks where set back in a comfortable stage, her left hind painted leg was cocked.
Smiling, she saw him giveaway a small cringe. Her eyes became lighter, and she looked on at him, in a happier stage.
" As mighty as you? Well then, that must have been a good battle. No, Kaj's and I's paths have not passed yet."
When she finished her sentence, she nodded. Her soft voice rang, singing out among the trees like a song bird. Smiling, she noticed that this Stallion wasn't all that bad. Antheia would like him. She chuckled again as he spoke, his words seemed heartfelt and kind. Her harks flew forward, her smile deepening, she responded in a kind light tone, her pools tearing apart his.
" Wow, congratulations. I bet your foal will be a stunning one. I would love to become friends with you and your family. I would be very happy, new friends make my day. "

She stepped forward and nuzzled his shoulder with her soft muzzle, her intention of being a brat went down the rabbit hole.
" Yes, it is a pleasure. I am Harmony, a filly of World's Edge. Your a leader? Wow. I wish I was a leader. "
Her smile deepened again and she closed her orbs, thinking of her brilliant future. Without her father, just her. Only her, she wouldn't have to share this stunning frame, it would be all hers. She saw herself being a leader, of what, she didn't know yet. Saying she would someday lead World's Edge just seemed like she was stretching her tall tale even taller, it was just become ridiculous.
She simply shook her the thought away. She gazed at her new friend with joy, awaiting his answer.

"blah blah blah."

@[Tonka]

{ Harm loves friends <3 }

Hidden Account
Sky

Tonka

I saw the frown on the girls face. She obviously did not know what it was like to be trapped in a place where you don’t want to be. She was being quite rude to me, rolling her eyes while I spoke. I would not doubt that she would curse if she was stolen.
" Actually, you should watch yourself. My mother wouldn't appreciate it, and, no. I wouldn't stoop down to your level."

“Ok, I promise I won’t use any strong words around you. And trust me, I keep my promises.”

I looked into her blue pools with honesty. This filly had a little attitude. I liked it! To be honest, I hoped that if my child was a filly, she would maybe act like her. From what I have seen of her, she seems to be the one who does not give up. I looked down at her lightly painted figure. I saw a true smile grace her maw, which only made the smile on my face grow a tiny bit bigger. What can I say, she was pretty adorable with that cute little smile! My velvet like ears flicked up as she spoke, catching every word that flew out of her mouth like a soft bird flying from its nest.

“It was a good battle, if I have to admit. If only I had won, that would have made it even better. And, I am sure you will meet him one day. He is large like me, and not that hard to miss with two wings sprouting from his shoulders.”

The image of Kaj popped in my head, making the blood run hot. I would not show the femme that I was mad though. For her, I would behave, for she was still so little. I did not want to scare her off with my rage. I had promised her that I would watch myself. The girl of light hues then spoke again. My undivided attention was on her.

“Thank you. I only hope that you can be friends with my family though. Your herd and my group are not the best of friends.”

I sighed with my last sentence. I then felt something touch my shoulder. Looking down, I saw the girl. I couldn’t help but give a grin. She was just so cute! I dropped my head down to the top of her head, giving a small nuzzle to her forehead before pulling my maw away.

“Being a leader is harder than it look, Harmony. You are the one that has to keep everything and everyone in your herd safe, and sometimes you can’t protect them. You have to keep everyone in line and make sure you group is running smoothly. Since you have ultimate power in your band, you have to make sure you don’t abuse your power, or else that could lead to very bad things.”

@[Harmony]

Credits!

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Harmony knew that this Stallion was one of truth. She smiled to him, her face lighting up, a glow of joy and kindness coming off her in waves. She nodded, her harks perked to catch every word he said. His voice was deep, but somewhat soft, it comforted Harmony. He was nothing like her father. He was actually someone she wished was her father. Sharing this kind being's blood would be an honor. Her smile deepened and she nodded when her finished speaking, listening for what was to come from his kissers next. She spoke when he finished his next statement.

" My herd will not make an impact on my friendship with you. I already know we are going to be great friends, your family and I. I don't care what my herd thinks, I can already tell you are an amazing Stallion. One of the best I have met. Your partner is very lucky to say she is with you, Tonka. "

She smiled as her nuzzle was returned by one on her poll. When he pulled away, she raised her dome to look into his eyes. He seemed so kind. Why was he captured like this? He didn't deserve this treatment. Why did some have to be so cruel? Her own herdmates? She sighed. The thought of getting in trouble for making friends with this noble being frustrated her. She would keep to her word. Her herd would not get in the way of her friendship with him and his family. The connection between them had become electric. Harmony couldn't wait to bond with this large Stallion and his family. She hoped that his Mare would like her, also his soon to come children.

His words were spoken from experience. She knew that he was a great leader, and that his herd must feel broken without the great Tonka. It was true, what he said. She dipped her head.

" Tonka, I guess that's true. But, I am willing to take on these challenges. I am willing to risk my life for the ones I love and care for, and believe me, I keep my word. I suspect that you are a great leader Tonka, your herd must truly miss you. Also, your girl must miss you too. Bearing the your offspring, she must be very stressed. I will pray to the God's for you and your family. "

walking
thinking
" talking "

@[Tonka]

Hidden Account
Sky

Tonka

I liked this filly. She was very kind. If only she did not have a home and I could offer one with me. I would have loved someone like her living at the Arch with me and my family. This little girl was one of the few who had made my stone heart turn back to flesh. You might think I am crazy for warming up to her this quickly, but I could tell that she was one worth my trust. She was different than all the scum that lived in the Edge.

“That was not something I would expect to hear from one of the ones that lived in the Edge. I thought they all hated me and my family, but I am wrong. You are very kind. I am sure that the rest of my family will love you. You are one of the kindest I have ever met. Thank you for all those compliments. I am sure that your parents are proud to have brought up such an amazing little filly.”

I smiled at her, my dark blue orbs lighting up. I knew that the other Assassins would love this filly. When I got out of here, I would have to look for her so that I could bring her to the Arch to meet my family. If this girl had won my affection, I would be sure she would earn the others too. Though, if the Edge ever found out about our friendship, they would surely not understand. I knew that for a fact. They would probably think I was just trying to gain her trust to take her away. I would never do that though. Maybe when I first arrived in Helovia, but not known. I had changed a lot since then.

I looked down, lowering my head to meet the height of hers. My dark pools stared into the sparkling lapis gems of Harmony.

“I am sure that you could be a leader one day, Harmony. You have accepted the challenges that come with the title leader, and one that accepts will be a good and true ruler. I hope they miss me as much as I miss them though. They probably think that I have left them. But, my love is actually here with me. She was stolen also for trying to save me. Perhaps you’ll cross roads with her soon.”

@[Harmony]

Credits!

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Harmony smiled once again. The feelings for this Stallion where growing stronger. The electric connection between them was one that shouldn't go unnoticed. She liked how he treated her as his equal, unlike half these skumbags here in Helovia that looked down upon her just because her lack of a horn or wings. He treated her with respect and talked in a nice tone towards her. Unlike Midas, Voodoo, and many others who she despised. Harmony would love to live with him and his family, what an experience it would be! She was already anxious to meet his love, and his soon to come foals. Knowing him, they would be absolutely magnificent.

Her blue pools where latched on his. Her kissers drawn up in a large smile. She noticed that this Stallion could possibly be her new adopted father! Antheia though, what would she think? The thought of being without her yanked at Harmony's heart. Shaking her dome, she pushed the thought away. Her harks stretched forward as his kissers parted to reveal more low pitched, and kind words. She listened carefully, once again absorbing every word. She nodded her dome in response, then began to speak.

" Thank you Tonka! I am happy to know you found at least on being here that you could relate to. Also, I am happy that being so happens to be myself. I am quite shocked by your kindness, actually. You being soo.... Large!! "

Her pools sparkled with joy. Her words where light and happy. It seemed as if nothing could bring her down. This Stallion could never though, it made her chuckle. His size, but then again his soft and kind words. He wasn't what she expected. She was expecting a evil, mean, troublemaker. One that would possibly hurt her. But oh, did she judge wrong. So, very, very wrong.

When he spoke again, she listened. She had no intent on disrespecting her new friend. As she absorbed every word, her dome was raised high, but not nearly to the height of his. Her pools traveled along his frame, and rested on his horn. She chuckled slightly, noticing he was much like Antheia with his actions, and his kind words. She full out laughed when he lowered his head, noticing how low he had to go.

" She is?! What is her name! I must meet her! I must! If anyone can steal your heart, they must be a true beauty!!"

@[Tonka] <3

Hidden Account
Sky

Tonka

My blue orbs stared into her sparkling icy gems. I really had to admit, this little filly has taken a toll on my heart. I wanted to her to come with Chemical and me when we finally escaped. She would be a great little member for my band. We needed more like her. Maybe even I could adopt her? If she didn’t have any parents that is. I hoped she didn’t.

A chime like voice rolled out of the little girl’s maw. I stared down at her as she spoke. One of my ears twirled forward, but the other faced the side. Her words made my smile grow in size and made a soft chuckle emerge from my throat. I lowered my head, letting the edge of my lips touch the top of her velvety maw. I gave her a little nuzzle then brought my head back up high.

“Don’t let someone’s size fool you! Even the smallest and cutest of ponies can be devils at heart. I am not normally this kind, I will tell you. I usually would just ignore one that lives here, but you somehow found your way into letting me trust you.”

I looked away from her sparkling blue orbs and down at the ground. I did not like admitting my true nature to her. If it was to anyone else, I was sure that I would not even be fazed by it, but there was something about admitting this to the girl that made my mind cringe.

She spoke again, lifting his mind from his thoughts. She is?! What is her name! I must meet her! I must! If anyone can steal your heart, they must be a true beauty!! He smiled at her enthusiasm. I opened my maw to reply.

“Her name is Chemical, and yes, she is beautiful. She is the most beautiful mare I have known. I am sure you two would get along.”

[[Short post is short and crappy]]

@[Harmony]

Credits!

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

Everything that I had previously experienced, everything with Antheia... It was all forgotten when his soft muzzle met mine. A soft nicker escaped my kissers. I looked up at him, meeting my pools with his. He was so mighty. Actually, one that would normally frighten me. Why had I warmed up to him? Why had I met him? Why do we get along so well? This was all for a reason, I suspose. The God's must have something panned for me, something great... Or at least I hoped so.

My velvet harks once again flicked forward as I listened to his words, nodding in understanding as he spoke. His voice echoing throughout my homeland... Hopefully, I can just call this ratchet place World's Edge soon, not my homeland. Hopefully I will soon belong to the Assassins, live with Tonka and Chemical, and have an amazing future. Was this all possible for a scumbag of a filly like myself? Who knows. I truly hope so.

"I am not normally this kind, I will tell you. I usually would just ignore one that lives here, but you somehow found your way into letting me trust you.”

His words warmed my heart, and made my pools widen in joy. He trusts me. I was an exception to one of his conscious rules. This made me feel special, it made me feel happy, the most joyous I have felt in a long while. The smile upon my kissers grew larger.

" Tonka, I am glad I have earned your trust... You really seem like a great Stallion, I am actually very happy that our paths have crossed. "

I chuckled a bit after. It was true. I was happy I had met him, because now my clefts where clanking down a path that was one much more challenging than the previous one I had been walking down. It was time for change, why yes it was. But, why did Antheia have to take it like this. Why did she have to become so suddenly cruel and no longer love me? It was all a mystery I suppose....

He spoke again, and of course I listened, my pools still locked with his. He spoke of his love... I could really see that Tonka loved Chemical. The look in his eyes, the way he spoke of her.

My smile deepened, as I started to speak once again.

" We should go find her! I would love to talk to her sometime soon, and get to know her as I got to know you!"

My voice was soft and sing-songy. My pools still light and joyous. I hope Chemical will accept me. I would love to help raise her children, and become a great older sibling to them, and love, cherish, and protect them. I want to be there on day one, and so on. I would be there for them like nobody ever was for me. I can't wait.....

"blah blah blah."

{It wasn't crappy <3 } @[Tonka]
Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA