the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Again, she can be found in a place where you would never suspect a small filly to come alone. Her long curly locks danced with her, and tickled her coat as she pushed through the undergrowth, slowly wilting from the lack of sun. It seemed impossible to push on. But she had to find her way to that water. She had heard murmurs and snid bits about it, but she felt the urge to see it with her own orbs, and not to trust the extent of exaggeration in others' tones. 'The blood of the killed' The thought haunted her, but she simply shrugged it away, giving a shake to her magnificent dome to clear it from her mind. Walking on, her long tail that drug being her became snagged on a pine tree branch, she scoffed in frustration.

This damned tail, sometimes I want to just chop the hellish thing off!

The thought scraped it's way through her juvenile mind. Her face showing much more years than it should. All though she had experienced only one year, it was filled with more activity than 10 years of someone regular. Death, happiness, sadness, rejection, and more, all jumbled up into one ball that seemed to constantly roll around in her belly, bearing thorns. Every time she was reminded of her past, that little ball would smash up against the walls of her stomach. Causing pain... Pain so fierce.... She stopped. It all come together now.She had finally figured out the puzzle.

After that night, the demon was different. Fiercer, more anxious and willing to take her over and use her for his business. Yes, his business. It was him who now possessed her...

She shook off the thought, the small ball yet again causing her deep pain from the past. Pushing on, her tail got stuck many more times, looking back, she frowned as she saw a few strands of her tail caught on a thorn that had scraped the flesh of her flank, ripping it open. Will I ever get away from this, or is this going to never ending? She asked herself in frustration. Perking her harks she kept moving, her clefts beginning to drag upon the soil.

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE
you can't find the words so you scream instead

Why was it that the mare felt the darkness so comforting, so much more homely than the daylight? Maybe it was the fact that her companion allowed her to see in the darkness. His eyes gathered what minimal light there was from the moon and the stars and he was able to see. Everything he saw he showed her through their link. It made her feel more in control of the darkness than she should have felt. Histe was still very angry, though. When the darkness had come her magic had gone, leaving her unable to call upon the acid rain storms that burned greenery and brought the stinging pain to her body that she had come to love.

On this dark day Merikh had found yet another victim to stalk through the forest. It seemed that his and his bonded's hunger was never satisfied as of late. As he followed the young filly through the forest he relayed information back to Histe, expressing how tender she would be for being so young. In return he could feel his bonded's hunger and knew that she was on her way.

The yearling stopped and Merikh chose that time to let a deep, fearsome growl rumble in his chest and throat. Silly little girl, you aren't alone. He could hear Histe's cackling in his mind as she pushed her way through the forest, not bothering to make her approach very quiet. The scent of blood permeated the air as she drew closer and Merikh could visualize the dried blood caked on his bonded's maw, neck, chest, and legs.

"Little girl." She cooed into the darkness. "Pretty little girlllll. Tasty little girl." Merikh growled once more and Histe used that to pinpoint him and made her way to stand beside her faithful cougar. She giggled and inched toward the young girl, her hooves snapping twigs and crunching leaves. "Run as fast as you can." She warned and Merikh screamed in the darkness, punctuating the warning. It was no fun hunting if the prey didn't run.

@[Harmony]
ooc:// hope you don't mind me popping in :D

Credits

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

As I walked, no pushed, through the forest, I suddenly heard a faint noise. Stopping, my harks swiveled, searching for the source of the noise. As she focused, she noticed it was not one, but it was two. Smirking, she turned in their direction, only to hear a foreign voice speak to her.

"Pretty little girlllll. Tasty little girl."

I smirked. This would be fun. I love how everyone underestimates me.

" Oh no, ma lady. Actually, I would taste like shit. "

I chuckled. My voice had no shake, for I stood there, my muscles tensed, ready to fight. Although the rules declared I couldn't who cares. If it is for my life, then I shall. If not, I would call for Antheia, or Tonka. He would escape for me, or at least I hope. I smirked, they told me to run? Nah. It would just be too boring. It's more fun to stand and fight, or so I think. I was confident, not one bit of me was hurting with scare, or nerves. No. If one was really as cowardly to hurt one of my age, then so be it. They would be in for it also, I can guarantee you. But what they don't know, I am an amazing fighter. Hell, I killed my own father and I am only a yearling, and he was an experienced warrior. Now he guides my hooves during battle, so again, as I always say, don't doubt me. I will stun you with my skill. I will make you regret starting a full blown war with me. I will call for backup, and you will be massacred.

So why not take the easy way out.

Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Deceased
HISTE

"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Your time's running out." she said gleefully when the foolish youngster refused to run. By this time, had she proper use of her magic, she would have already begun to summon a storm. Thunder would rip apart the heavens and acid would spew forth and drench everything below it, set fire to the trees and grass. Oh, it would be glorious, just as it had been in the Threshold when she'd burned Mauja. But she had no magic, and the knowledge of that made her anger burn hot in the blackness that should have been her heart.

"Oh, she speaks, Merikh." Histe murmured to her companion, who growled low in his throat in response. "There's only one way to find out if you'd taste like shit, little bitch." She said far too kindly. Twigs snapped and leaves crumpled under blood encrusted hooves.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" As she asked this visions of blood and entrails flashed through her mind, courtesy of Merikh. "I'm going to break you, child." She promised.

"Kill her!"
"Crush her skull!"
"Break her legs!"
"Eat her alive!"

"Silence!" The brindled mare screamed into the darkness and the voices of her parents were hushed. "Break you. Yes, I'm going to break you." But what first? Her legs? Back? Neck? Oh, it didn't matter. "But you'll be alive, dear." She sneered. "You'll feel it when we slice your belly open and you'll see your insides on the ground." Merikh's tongue swiped over his maw and he growled his approval. "I'm going to use your guts to decorate the trees." The forest could use some spiffying up, she thought. "I'll let Merikh take a few bites out of you, and you'll be begging me for death, but it won't come quickly. No, you're going to hold on long enough to see your insides hanging from the trees. There's nothing more beautiful, but you won't appreciate it, because then I'll kill you. I'm going to smash in that pretty little head of yours and let what brains you have in it paint the ground!" Her voice had risen to a dreadful shout and she pawed angrily at the ground. Would the filly run? Somehow Histe doubted that she had enough common sense to know when death was staring her in the face.

@[Harmony]
@[Seele]

Credits

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

The being's words didn't even start to startle me, actually, they came across as somewhat stupid, and ignorant. What a little bitch this being was, eh? Just walking around, wishing death upon innocent fillies, much like me. The innocent part, not really true... But whatever.

I simply looked at the being, my pools portrayed no fear, for there wasn't any existing. My mind was simply set upon finding that damned river that was supposed to exist? Who knows. I don't care if this thing kills me, I have no purpose anyways. But I hope to the Gods that they don't think that I won't give a great fight. Because, all be damned if I don't kill at least one of them. To spread their blood before one spread mine. Oh, that amazing feeling of my signature move, knocking them off their balance to simply slip in front of them and bash their skull in with my front hooves, watching as their brains spill upon the ground, the scent of their blood poisoning the night air. It's a feeling of sensation, it's just so satisfying, isn't it?

" Do as you please with me. But, don't think that I am easy. I will put up the fight of a life time, before you end this wretched thing we all call life. Before you spill my blood, I will spill yours, simply to take my last breath, and have it stink of your blood. Then, I will be satisfied. Knowing that I have injured a son of a bitch like you. Either of you... I don't mind. You share a bond. No matter what, you will both feel the rath of my demon. "

He writhed and rolled inside me, forcing my large muscles to flex. He lifted my head, setting my frame taller. I looked down at the duo, wishing to end me. Oh, they don't know that I will end them before they even get a chance. Sounds so pleasant, eh?

@[Histe]
Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Oh, but mein kleines, had you heard the song of death and destruction? Had you felt the blood pool around your hooves as you tasted it's life giving substance upon your lips? Drinking up the liquid as if it could quench your dehydration? Had you felt the maroon liquid as it cohesively trailed down your horn and across your forehead, acting like an adhesive to the pelt that was as dark as night? Had you ever tinted your horn in that colour of blood, making it look like stained glass?

No? Well. That's because you are not me and you are not a mörder. Your heart beats and you relish the feeling of it. You plead so that it can continue to carry those cells whose only job is to make sure that each of your extremities get the necessary oxygen required to push forward. I? You want to know what I do? I listen to the swirling of the souls as they pull on own brain. Each of them vying for attention. You do not realize that there is still a place for you in this world. You do not realize that death is a release. You only see it as an ends to a mean. I find it the perfect form of torture. To watch your soul wither away as you gasp for air. Your physical vessel screaming in pain as your soul fights to break free from the restraints. Oh. How you can only learn that floating in this limbo, not falling into Hell or floating into Heaven, is the real torture. It's where you can cause the most pain and destruction. It's where you can begin again.

Death is not a release... Innerste reminds me and I simply shake my head. It is a release for everyone other than me. Death is something that will only cause my spirit to haunt and torture. But you say I already do that? I wouldn't want you to even attempt to imagine what I'd be capable then in death. Murder is wrong! She screeches in disappointment. But does it phase me? Could it phase me? I think not. My coat was designed to look as though I was stained in blood - simply staining it even more only adds to who I am. I was born a killer and I was raised a Recke. It was that simple.

Mein puppe. I applaud your decisions. Go. wreck more havoc on some souls. Schwere commanded, pride rolling around in his voice as it swam through the volatile waters of my cranium. I was a machine. I was built to cause death. I was built to distract and to look like I couldn't harm anything. But, as soon as I was given the chance to strike I would strike like a viper and sink my teeth into their jugular. I would rip their soul from their body and watch as they the confused vessel struggled for air. Watch as the blood spilled from their frame and pool around their warm vessel. I would laugh as the cold air chilled their frame beyond recognition until they were frozen with the panicked look upon their skull. It would be the perfect way to die. And I would be der Sensenmann. Death and destruction in my glass horn posing as the scythe, cloaked in black and hidden in the shadows. Todesengel. Necromancer. It was perfect. It was hidden.

Two voices snagged my attentions. Voices not coming from the wall of souls I had begun to block out so well. Voices that were not Schwere, Innerste, Liebling, or Unheil. Voices speaking of death. Voices speaking of destruction. Oh, but my dears. You do not know of death. You do not know of destruction.

"You do not understand dämonen. No one can understand them until they have allowed their souls to become stuck in limbo as they cry out and screech for help. Screeching and sobbing because they cannot return to their vessels to seek revenge on those others who had so viciously ripped them from their only form of contact." I spoke, still in the shadows of the forest. Carefully, I pulled my frame forward, standing closer to the mare who had a lion at her side, but still a good distance from the both of them. "Gutting. One of the most beautiful things. How you can make the soul cry out in vain as they watch the death upon their physical vessel. How the blood pools on the ground. How the vessel can still writhe in pain. One of the most violent ways of death. One which stimmen seem to call for. I, though, just would like to show this one here that dämonen cannot be understood until you hear the voices of the dead in your head. Every day. Every night. You do not understand dämonen until you can laugh at their pain, laugh at their pleading to be returned to some physical vessel..." I trailed off. There was a darkness glimmering in my yellow eyes. A sickness, with even more deadly voices swirling around in my brain. But it was wearing off. It was wearing off and any emotions which had joined it were definitely waning away. I was once again a violent monster. I was once again the sociopath with the schizophrenic tendencies that wanted nothing more than death.

I was der Sensenmann in the form of an elegant, tiny mare most would glance over. I was death on a platter....

951 words
Hope you don't mind! Ali asked me to join <3
And sorry it got really creepy... XD
Translations
Mein Kleines - my dears
Mein puppe - my puppet
der sensenmann - the grim reaper
dämonen - demons
stimmen - voices
todesengel - angel of death
mörder - murderer
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
As silent as a shadow, her steps were trained to be as silent as a whisper. Ears pressed to her crown. An invisible crown? Perhaps. Imagination was a splendid thing, there nestled in her flaming red hair was a crown made of dragon bone, black, solid and unyielding. There was no force that was stronger than a dragon's bone. Tangled within the twisted bone were many blue gemstones of various sizes. Nothing would cut down the dragon princess, the Goddess of Discord, the Destroyer of Worlds. A fiery mane tumbled down her back, flames hotter than the ones that burned in hell touched her flesh. The pain was not felt by the goddess though, no. Nothing could harm her. After all she was Eris the great descendant of the true chaos goddess herself. She was crowned by dragon's, blessed by devils and demons she did not bow to anyone. She did not bend at the knees for anyone. She certainly did not fear death, she only welcomed it's sweet embrace everyday.

The moonlight was with her tonight, she bathed in it, a body made of pure gold. The light guided her around Helovia, provided shadows for her lethal form to slip into. What would the Empress of blood discover today? Which unlucky soul would have the pleasure of meeting her? There were so many scents in the air, some called to her, others sang. They all wanted to meet Eris the Knowable, Eris the Dark Queen, Eris the Master of Death. It was not as simple as picking one scent, oh no. It was about the blood. Whoever had the strongest blood was the one who always ruled. It had been that way throughout history, the royal ruled. Their children ruled simply because it...was...in...their...BLOOD!

Oh she had found the scent she wanted...it was strong, pretty and it smelt amazing. I smell blood!" Evilness twisted her laugh into a cackle, it was high pitched, sending the native birds fleeing from their nest. On and on her cackle echoed through the trees, the quickened pace of the Dark Queen was impressive. Nimbly and skilfully she darted between trees with the speed and grace of a meer deer. The hunt was on, the game was being played. The one blessed by mighty dragons had put her first chest piece into play.

Ears heard voices then, slowing to a stop she waited in the shadows. A cruel grin played on her face, oh no, this lioness did not mind playing the waiting game. Sometimes she enjoyed it. Two souls talking, one was threatening to basically eat the other. Eris decided that she liked this dark mare. The moonlight shone down on the other madwoman, her form was impressing...dominate over the other younger one. Oh it would disappoint this mare to share. Then another appeared, speaking words. Eris watched her partner spit out a dialogue, now the smile disappeared. Her white faced sister was here, stealing the fun from underneath her. This would not do. Like a tiger waiting to pounce, the red lady waited for her moment, aways choose the most dramatic appearance possible. Never ever allow yourself to feel comfortable, it ruined the moment tragically. A bitter silence fell.

"You have a tallent of twisting even the sweetest words...sister." Sister. There was no pure loyalty between them. Neither truly pleased the other, neither truly respected the other. Eris' whispered words slipped out through the dark. Seele however was not clever, sweet or very intimidating. No. She was the sweet face that stole Eris' glory. Eris was the true power in their group, the rightful one who would lead them to victory or a fall so amazing that singers would write endless songs about Eris. The mare who conquered and became the master of all evils. Failure. The mare herself was to be found standing next to a simple little filly. Fresh to life, not yet had this sweet little dove felt the sweet embrace of true fear. Hungry eyes laughed at the girl, vicious thoughts of death filled her mind. "Did you fall from your nest little dove?" Asked the Goddess. Her lips were practically pressed against the filly's ear. The words were hissed and said with a venom, a cruel and malicious smile wrapped itself on to her frame.

A giggle tumbled from her lips as the red lady backed away from the toy. Now she ignored them all except the filly, it was after all this bird's blood that had sung to her so loudly. It's voice had been like the first breeze of birdsong. Fresh, new and beautiful. Oh the dragon lady knew that the colour of her blood would also be beautiful, rich in the colour of crimson. Saliva swept through her mouth at the very thought of it. Oh and the FLAVOUR! Eris knew that it would taste as sweet as the nectar of flowers, yet at the same time it would be filled with iron, the mineral that would make her crown stronger.

"Oh my little flower, so pure...not even tainted by a stallion." Eris giggled looking upon her new toy with joy. She would play with this one for a while. Eyes snapped to the one who was playing with her toy before hand, her new friend. Tipping her head Eris greeted her with a few polite words. "You have a lovely toy." Still ignoring the white faced sister of hers, Eris bared her bloody teeth at her friend in a smile. Oh this could become oh so fun. The crown still sat snuggly on her flaming hair, while her extremely gaunt body kept on walking slow circles around her brand new toy. Blue orbs now flicked to Seele and she protectively circled her new toy...no, she would not let Seele ruin this! She wanted to play with this other mare, not once had she sent out an invitation to the one that was her sister!

She was Eris, the Goddess of Chaos, the Ruler of Failure, the Destroyer of Worlds. The daughter of gods and dragons alike. She shared her prey with whom ever she wished.

The Empress of Blood and Glory was playing a game. Who would be able to guess what it was though? She did not wish to kill this little dove. Oh no.

It was so much worse.

Took a little longer, had to edit Seele in ^-^
I expect Eris will be all lovey-dovey with Seele in the next post...xDDD

Deceased
HISTE

She just kept talking, didn't she? Histe pinned back her ears as she watched Harmony, showing that she was thoroughly unimpressed by her and her demon. DEMON! Pah. Histe had been birthed from a demon and a fallen angel, she knew all about them. They lived in her head. They dictated her every thought and action. They were screaming at her to torture the arrogant little bitch in front of her. Make a meal of her while she was still alive and breathing and the more she talked the better the idea sounded. They would have to wait, though. First she would decorate the trees with the little bitch's blood and insides.

Her teeth snapped together with a loud click! and she grinned malevolently. Merikh began to circle the young, unfortunate mare then stopped as another mare arrived on the scene. He growled a warning at her and Histe rotated an ear in her direction. She decided shortly, however, that the newcomer would not be helping the pretty little girl to escape. It would be in her best interest if she didn't. Unless she, too, wanted to meet her end at the blood encrusted hooves of an actual demon.

"You keep talking." She interrupted rather loudly. "But you're only biding your time. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Your time is running out." She laughed and stepped forward, thin tail lashing at her scarred legs and flanks. "Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Bring your little demon to the party, bitch, he can meet me."

Another arrived on the scene and Merikh, again, growled a warning, but it became apparent rather quickly that she was with the other mare and had no interest in helping Harmony. Neither he, nor Histe, however, liked the way she was circling. Histe shifted her pale gaze from Harmony to Eris who had called Harmony a toy. Stupid. "She is no toy." Histe snapped before looking back at the paint mare. "She is dinner." Histe thoroughly disliked having an audience and wished that she could split herself into three and take them all out at once, but she would have to number them and do it in order. Harmony would be first, Seele second, and Eris third unless they gave her a reason not to.

@[Harmony]
@[Seele]
@[Eris]

Credits

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

{walk} { "talk"} { quoting, -Raven-}

The sudden presence of two new beings alarms me. The thought of them ganging up on me and killing me, why that could ever so possibly become true. Their disgusting and harsh words sink into my ear drums. I simply force myself to ignore them, and focus on Histe. I only merely acknowledge their presence with a slight nod to each of them.

"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Bring your little demon to the party, bitch, he can meet me."

He lurches inside me. His ticking time bomb coming closer and closer to that dreadful moment. I flinch, his words inside me harsh, as he screams and yells, wishing he could lurch from out of my mouth and murder them all.

- What dirty cowards! Those disgusting bitches think the can take us. Do they? Well, they are up for a fight of their life. I will help you Harmony. With all of my dirty soul. I'll handle your dirty work, darling.-

A smirk poisoned my sorrel kissers. I let him leak from my heart and engulf my body. I simply became something mere in my brain. It's very hard to explain. I will let him do what he pleases, since I am ever so happy he has returned to me.

I feel my muscles line with energy, and my body urge to kill. My blood is pumped faster and faster as my heart beats at a unbelievable rate. My orbs darken to a dark purple, and become fierce. When I speak, my voice has become lower.

" Tisk tisk, little bitch. I've already met you, I've been here the whole time you dumbass. Now, you have aggravated me, I now wish to tear you to shreds. I am not dinner. I will never be. "

@[Histe]
@[Eris]
@[Seele]
@[Tonka]
@[Antheia]
@[Chemical]

Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA