the Rift

Tally it up..Settle the score. [Training Spar with Sonya]

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
FOR ALL IS NOT ALWAYS FAIR IN BOTH LOVE AND WAR..</style>

The sun had risen again, finally. Finally I could rest easy in the daytime, for the abhorrent one shrank away from the sunlight, they retreated right to the depths of my psyche. So for now, I would only have to worry in moons time, where they bubbled so close to the surface that there was the constant threat of toil and trouble.

For now though, the panic was over, and I was able to enjoy my time free of the cage that had enslaved me throughout the eternal night. It was liberating, and I practically floated across the ground as I made my way forward. I had been released from the shackles of insanity, and though I could still feel the mental chafe where they had rubbed away at me, it was still a marvellous feeling. I refused to think of the fact that in a few hours, the cuffs would be replaced and I would be back to being a shrinking violet in the darkness, for now, liberation was only the thing on my mind.

My first task as a free stallion was entrusted to me by my commander, one who I hadn’t quite warmed to in my sane state, though I could see why my objectionable side so attracted to her. She had asked me to train the quiet reserved mare, Sonya to fight. It was a good idea, for I could see the Asylum having a fair few scrabbles on their hands in the future. A collection of those so crazy were always going to be upsetting others.

Something about that little one made me want to protect her, but I couldn’t always be around. She needed to be able to at least defend herself. She was hanging around with the wrong sort to be defenceless and unable to banish though who sought to hurt her. I was still struggling to understand how she had entered the rabble of the crazies. She wasn’t mentally unstable and she certainly certifiably insane compared the majority of us. I wanted to find out more about her and what had drawn her into such a world.

My pistons drew me forward, onto the beach. A wide open space, with soft sand in case of either of us took a spill. Taking some of the risks out of it would lead to her being more relaxed and confident, as she wouldn’t have to worry about crashing into things or a painful landing onto rocks or the like.

“Sonya, m’love. Now is the time to join me and learn the basics of the battle, for I won’t always be around to be your white knight. Come, there is no need to fear, I won’t hurt you.”

I stood, ready to teach her most of what I knew, but secretly praying she would never be in a position where she would need it.

[[Arlo is standing in the middle of the beach, where there is no rocks and not overly close to the sea. It is daylight, and the weather is fresh, with a slight breeze. Using 4 attacks and a closing defence]]

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Sonya], @[Tamme]
Count: 512
Notes: We need Arlo and Sonyas stats please :)

Image Credits

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
30 days has passed. No VP is awarded. This post may be reused in other spars.