the Rift

// destitute

Flordeperia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It burned, a gaze that stretched beyond the mortal coils of earthly parameters, smoldered like parched embers ignited with the fury of an oxygen kiss. Scarlet danced among fireflies, painting the atmosphere in glistening waves that ebbed like the effervescent pulse of the ocean. a slow motion massacre , a vivid extinguishing of life, unable to be disremembered in the already delicate spectrum of her mind. she is tormented, no, she is vulnerable, the man once coerced to blind allegiance but a murmur of her past, now lifeless in the belching belly of a manic bear. she trembled under the glitter of the moon, her glacial gaze glancing guardedly at shadows, her mind building ravenous phantasms from the oily whorls of the dark. As a moth to flame, she is drawn; an electric curtain ready to claim her, she is under the miasmic spell of the sieving threshold.

Despite the change in weather, the eventide had dressed the décor with an eerie chill, fog draping like dense ectoplasm on the vegetation. It slithered under her frail steps, hooves delving into the plush pillow of moss which seemed to cough vapor from betwixt their cadenced comingling. The pale veil of moon-glow filtered through the cobweb of gnarled branches that tangled above, making her auburn flesh somehow otherworldly. She was a specter, onyx muscles not seized by light amalgamating into seamless obscurity, the only conspicuous characteristic to attribute to her presence the gentle flow of vanilla mane and the sapphire sparkle of anxiety-glazed eyes. Her head was low, her gait a graceless trudge as though she were certain a single misstep would result in the world caving in. Where was she going? Where did this lead?

Her lips drawn into a soft frown, she exhaled, regurgitating a small neigh that seemed to question what was in front of her, or worse, what she couldn’t see.

tablebykite [horse©venomxbaby/bg©frozenstocks]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
[OOC: Lol I fail. I forgot I was on Dragomir's account. -_-;; ]

"Are you lost?" called the corporal from her place within the trees, the mist furling about her stationary form and obscuring it from the sights of passerby, she herself observing for those to either maim or bring home, depending on the status of their bodily adornments. She had arrived much earlier in the day, and had been lingering here in the shadows like a panther for several hours; most ventures to the Threshold's pine littered forest provided her with a suitable candidate within an hour, usually much less. Today, she had expected not much different, as Birdsong was calling, the chill in the sunless air less steep than it had been in what seemed like eons, the season itself sure to bring an influx of new blood from outside the kingdom's shadowed grasp. It would seem she had been wrong about the mass numbers that should have been arriving, or perhaps had come in the middle of the outside realm's night - she had lost track of what was morning and which was truly night long ago, and even with the moon's return, she was allowed only to know when full days had passed, simply by counting the Goddess's cycles through the sky.

However, luck would have it that a faint call in the mist laden blackness had drawn her attention, golden eyes having searched for her figure and the tell tale sign upon the stranger's brow before Illynx had chosen to speak and reveal herself. Had the mare been a hornless, there would have been no foreshadowing to her presence, only a swift and simple annihilation of the being who did not know she was there. Luckily for this one, however, she was born with the right bits attached to her head, and so rather than a horn to the chest, she may only receive a slight shock at the sound of another's voice, their bodies stepping out into the open from where, it had seemed, no body had been before.

She let her first words die as her golden marked frame sidled out from the shadow, a soft smile upon her face as she observed the fine lines and breeding of this one. She was a deep russet, almost brown, though still distinctly red toned, with a creamy mane and tail that showed bits of vibrant shades of teal and blue, her figure very much feminine though her smell had already given that away. The corporal intended to step out onto the path directly in front of the mare, but there was no telling what fright would make the other lady do, especially when she had seemed rather nervous as she had called into the abysmal wood. "I can lead you out. It is still dark beyond here, however; do not expect the light to grow any stronger the further you wander."
if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

I'm here. Again. Remind me why I'm back? Yeah, I'm not really sure either. I guess something about this place feels safe. I guess another part is that it is something I can do to keep busy. Since plans to become a crafter, and someday the glazier, are going slowly, this gives me purpose in life. Anyway, I'm working on it. At least as long as I keep recruiting then the leaders in the herd may yet look at me as an asset. Look... give me some credit. I'm not that smart. This is all I can think of to do.
Are you lost? Words echoing in the trees in response to a soft neigh caused Kahlua's ears to flicker. In plodding around the land she had yet to find any lost souls. Seems someone else had done the work for her. Turning around and heading back towards where she had heard the voices, Kahlua picked a slow trot. The motion was choppy as her right side was still well bruised from a stupid attack she had made on the giant lizard thing that had crawled from the fiery depths of Helovia's Heart.... Helovia's Hell, to Kahlua.

I can lead you out. A few more words fell from the lips of an unknown before Kahlua could make her way to the scene. Late entrances were always more dramatic anyway. With only the light of the moon to guide her, Kahlua moved through the trees cautiously. Mud was always waiting just around the corner to splash onto a freshly cleaned coat and ruin it. With not much else going for her, Kahlua prided herself on her beauty; therefore, she thought it best to look as good as possible when she would burst onto the scene. Slowing to a walk, she did just that.

“Of course, there are other options,” she said with a smile as she exited the trees, arching her neck and holding her tail up just slightly. Her voice was kindly, a dancing sound that filled the air with joy. Nodding her head to both mares in turn, Flordeperia first, Kahlua halted amidst there group. Not knowing which was the newcomer and which was the Helovian native, Kahlua tried to keep her eyes on both of them equally for now. All she knew was that neither of them called the Edge home. “I'm Kahlua. My herd... my family seeks those that wish for equality among species. It is safe there, though still as dark there as anywhere else. I make you a similar offer- a guide from these woods to happier places.” Of course she did not and could not know who it was she was interacting with. Poor Kahlua, she never even stopped to think that either of the unicorns would not like her greeting.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Unregistered
ooc: xDD don't worry hun, i'm a derp myself for not remembering that the moon isn't even OUT RIGHT NOW because of the plot //////sigh vnv;;;; i'm new here just overlook my noobishness lmfaooo
edit: OH WAIT YES IT IS.. see, i'm a huge derp LOLLLL

A whisper, no, a salacious tease upon the supple plume of pliant ears; it thwarted all sensible thought, purloined from her precarious foothold the dignities of sentient locomotion. A banshee, a serpent gliding predatorily on gilded stilletos, she glides from the inconceivable void with the effortless ebb of winter, her voice a syrupy coo. Come, come with me, she felt as if a hapless insect entombed in the inescapable threadbare of a cobweb, and the suddenness startles her. A breath escapes her, a gasp of desperation; she is breathless and rearing, a yelp escaping her tender throat that hisses on the crisp air, drowned only by the discordant dance of her hooves which pilot her nervously back-and-forth. She grunts, the throb of her veins drumming against her senses; she is deaf for a moment, inebriated on the gasoline of her own adrenaline. Only when she apprehends that she is accompanied by the presence of a woman does her storm ease, her pace decelerating as she descends backward into the copious coil of the trees, employing a preemptive barricade betwixt the anonymity of their existences.

Silence becomes her, the spectral radiance of her cerulean gaze burning with speculation. She is alert, the velveteen ovals of her ears pulled delicately forward; she listens as she speaks, and she discovers herself quieted by the tenor of her authenticity. Her syllables are delectably saccharine, her sentiments appeasing in their implicit purity. With caution upon the soft rim of her toes, a leg is pulled forward, hesitation encumbering the nimble curve of her ankle, though still, it drives forward. She plays into her palm − a kitten drunk off isolation and desiring fingers beneath its chin − though just as her hoof threatens to kiss the plush pillow of vegetation, another voice claims the tranquil taciturnity of their engagement. Just as she found herself on the verge of trust, she recedes, limb pulled in and firmly planted, eyes scurrying to hurriedly consume the onyx flesh of a piebald woman.

She lacked the familiarity of a horn, her semblance plain despite the alluring beauty of white against black − flint and opal. She spoke eloquently, she sang sweet harmonies of family of a jovial homage with open arms awaiting her conformity. Whetted kissers were drawn thin, her heart soaring now with a flame of resolution. Her embers kindle with confidence. “Flordeperia,” she pipes, her voice an angelic purr as a fractal of impurity glints in the shadowed corners of her stare. “I’m not one for honesty, however−” she pauses, a smile curling into silken cheeks, “since we’re all women here, I don’t think it fair to recruit me into your homes, or aid me without knowledge of my person. Don’t you agree?” She questions, her consideration darting thoughtfully to their faces.

“I’m a bit of a… how shall I say? Dirty girl, she says in jesting fashion, “I go where it will benefit me most. Tell me,” she murmurs, her gaze icy, “which one of you is stronger? Which one of you would offer me more protection.

tablebykite [horse©venomxbaby/bg©starscoldnight]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
My clefts carried me into the dark forest, following the voice of Kahlua and others. The moon sent rays of light between the branches of the trees, my coat glittering as the purple cast of a bright light hit my dark coat. The warm air hit my frame as it past over me, catching my mane, making it flow through the air.
I was here to recruit not play around. The Edge needed more members and horses to count on. I felt danger lingering around in the darkness, and we needed more friends to protect our only home. If we wanted to keep our home, we would have to fight for it. And I wasn't taking any chances of loosing it.
I hid behind two trees that had grown together to form one large tree. Two unknown females that I had yet to meet stood in a triangle along with Kahlua. The one with the bright turquoise highlighted hair seemed to be the one that was in need of a home. And so she would receive one.
“Which one of you is stronger?” The dull mare spoke in a deep tone, and that was when I walked out proudly. "The Edge." I spoke with courage toward the dark mare. I walked up beside Kahlua and halted. "Kahlua." I dipped my head gently at my friend.
My gaze turned to the other two unicorns with my head still dipped towards the ground. "I'm Antheia, a miss of the World's Edge." I spoke in a kind tone towards the one and the other who was named Flordeperia.
"We are led by Mirage the Dragonheart," My voice seemed to perk up as I talked about my leader, the one I wished to follow in footsteps behind. "But we also have a dragon in our friendly home that helps us during our harsh battles." I smirked and nodded towards the dirty mare.

[ @[Flordeperia] @[Kahlua] @[Illynx]
I hope it's not a problem that I popped in. <3 ]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Dúchanar
Gather round, gather round , Ladies and gentlemen
Come from far, come from wide
The moment you've all been waiting for
Tonight
Join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death

Dúchanar had been made a warrior of the worlds edge, an honor to be even considered a part of the "family" for him. But he still didn't want to accept the fact that he was part of a herd now, a family. He had always been better off on his own. And not only that, but he was going to be a father again. The mare that was to bare his child going by the name of Lana. The stallion had never felt regret in his life until this moment. He had raped Lana, out of greed, and just needing the sense of feeling control again, and the foal? Well, sadly he wanted nothing to do with it. It would not be his child, even if it was his blood, it was not his.

Duch always found himself coming back into the threshold. He wasn't sure why, or what drew him back. Maybe it was the fact that for once in his life, he had a family, and coming back to this place reassured him that maybe things would be ok for him. But he couldn't let his thoughts get to him. He had to contain his evil, mean composure. He had to keep his reputation.

He heard an oh so familiar voice, those of his sisters, Antheia and Kahlua. Even if they weren't actually related Duch had to consider them his sisters now, even if he didn't want to, he had never actually ever even met Antheia in person, but it was his duty as a protector to know names and faces.

He walked into the crowd to see two other horses besides the voices he had heard. He recognized neither of the horses, but alas, he kept his cool. He was not going to begin acting like a jerk, especially in front of his king, his best friend.

He listened to the conversation. The dark stallion couldn't help but to let a small smirk cross over his bald face. The scar the crossed over his left eye and ending on his muzzle crinkled as he did so. He loved how blind some people were. And how some where so happy in a world of so much hate.

He looked at the female that they all seemed to be swarming. She was pretty, with unusual hair. He had never seen any quite like her. "I agree with you my dear" he stepped out of the trees that surrounded them in darkness revealing his black body and his skull face and the long scar that stretched along it. "But tell me, what would life be without honesty? Don't get me wrong, my entire life is a lie. But in the end, it is honesty that keeps us sane, weather it is to everyone, or simply to ourselves in our heads."

His face remained the same the whole time he talked. His voice not changing either. Both cold... emotionless... gone. "Dúchanar, warrior and protector of the Worlds Edge. I come in favor of Thor and Mirage, our leaders. You can see here that Antheia and Kahlua are apart of my fellow family. So if you deem it... we will all show you our home."

Talk, walk and do your thang here. TALKING TO YOUR HOMIES
535 words

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

"Corporal!" The soldier boomed as he marched through the dark woods, a horn and a snowy nose about the only thing clearly visible about him. Noting the golden marks and familiar scent of Illynx, a mare he knew little about, but his direct superior and he nodded to her in what he thought appropriate fashion for greeting a superior. He gazed around the company, wrinkling his nose at the Edge horses in disdain, but he said nothing and instead turned to regard the newcomer mare. Stocky, short but hardy were the first things he saw in her, a mare who would most likely do well in the cold mountains and the harsh weather. Her folds of Goldilocks hair was tinged an iridescent blue curled vibrantly into the ends, face of smeared mud crowned with an impressive horn of dark colours. Last of all, he noticed her eyes, captivatingly bright and intense, a most interesting mare indeed. Dark lips curled into his favourite half smile and his own dark gaze was welcoming, but edgy. He looked back once to the gathering of dolts that smelled of damp wood and sea wind, hoping his fellow horned sister would be sharp enough to separate the weak from the strong. Finally he returned back to the chocolate belle, speaking clearly to her strange but alluring form for the first time.

"Flordepedia was it? A pleasure sister, I’m Descaro, hailing from the same land as Corporal Illynx here." He nodded briefly to the other mare splashed in precious metallic. "The Aurora Basin is to the north, surrounded by mountains there is only one path in and out. Only the strongest of horses live up there in winters domain, but the companies good and the food is plenty." The stud tilted his head then, his gaze turning politely amused before vocals quoted something she said earlier. "Of course, you are right! We don’t know exactly who you are, but I’m sure we could accommodate you in some way, perhaps you have a skill you’d like to hone or something you wish to fulfill. After all, there must be a reason as to why you came here, be it out of boredom, loneliness or perhaps you were fed up of your old life. Or maybe you’re an outcast. There have been many stories come through this forest."

There was no question to the latter part of his words, it was almost like he was noting something to himself. With that he fell silent and quietly took a few steps back to gaze at ‘dia expectantly, awaiting a decision. Perhaps the idea of living high up in the mountains would not appeal to her, many did not wish such a demanding life, but the horned souls who had come had almost always remained, a loyalty born that was admirable. He said nothing at all to the members of the Edge, knowing in his mind that if anyone was to start a fight here, it was not going to be him.
Like every game that needs a player
Every sinner needs a savior
I'm the villain you're willing to save
image by dark

Illynx
From the wood works, they flowed; a myriad of faces, each in turn reeking of the Qian and their burning trees. The first was a painted mare, and she was splendid and beautiful; too beautiful, really, for Illynx's liking. She eyed the blank and white female with a forcefully swallowed disdain, the corporal not keen on others prowling upon her discovery, especially those with such hideously bald faces as this one. An ear was partially given to what the Edge member had to say, the warrior more interested in the scars that brought to mind the battle she herself had just undergone, wondering where in the realm the overo horse had been at the time of the monster invasion, Illynx seeming to have fared worse in the fight than Kahlua had by the number of wounds; or, perhaps, it was that Illynx was more brave than she.

Flordeperia, was the name of the pretty mare discovered in the shadows, and Illynx quite liked her attitude. A smile spread itself across her face, sweet and sickly, a glance given to the rather pretty equine alongside her, already knowing the answer to the question asked by the unicorn mare without having to think twice about it. However, the filth was flowing in, even as she pondered her reply; a filly, shortly there after followed by a stallion, made her draw her breath in and hold it within her chest, its flavor bitter and rigid as she swallowed her resentments. The filly was what really outraged her; such a lovely thing, her black bodice adorned with bright white, her horn pristine and glorious protruding from her brow. And all about her, the stench of fire, the offensive odor of wings and earth. A fool, such a pretty one at that, she pondered to herself, eyes roving from the child to the bat-winged... thing that had arrived with her, despicable creatures.

Only one thing could be ascertained at this moment, from Illynx's perspective - the three of them had provided enough hot air to melt the lingering snow right off the overhanging branches. No wonder the trees of her birthplace now burned.

She was saved by a familiar voice, her features turning to beam upon the dark pointed Descaro, her pleasure at no longer being so greatly outnumbered by rodents evident upon her previously dismal face. Returning his nod of greeting, she listened to him explain the herd to Floradeperia, approving of all he had to say with a smug and rather pleased grin. After his words died, she herself chimed in, amusement lightening her voice. "Descaro speaks true," she lowered the amplification of her voice, directing it more entirely towards the arrival herself, her most friendly and inviting of expressions worn as a mask to hide her true aims - power over others, "our numbers are of similar quantity to the Edge. However, I would say we hold finer quality, if you follow?" Her gaze slid slowly towards the hideous figure of Duchanar, his wings gaining in their offense on her nerves the longer he stood there, worsened by the presence of the hornless wench and the heretic child, before she returned them to search the face of Floradeperia for a reaction, a true understanding of the allusion she had made to her own heart.

Do you hate them, too?
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Poor Kahlua. With each new face came another realization that she had not been at all aware of her surroundings here in the Threshold. She had never felt unsafe until this moment. She was just so blissfully unaware of how many wandered through the trees with her that to go from a gathering of three to six in a matter of moments was shocking. Antheia, then Duchanar and then some other unknown face. She watched them all appear from the darkness and she shuddered, just ever so noticeably, with each entrance. Each new horse that entered this gathering was a new chance that something more insidious slithered through the shadows that she had failed to notice. And yet, despite wavering ears that flickered too and fro, she managed to maintain a smile upon her face. If she was an idiot, at least she was a happy one.

Flordeperia. Kahlua repeated the name several times in her head, as was her habit. The sound of the new mare's voice was beautiful and Kahlua's ears flicked to her swiftly. She wanted to catch all she would say, both for content and for the pure pleasure of listening.
Which one of you is stronger? Well that's an easy question. I may not be the smartest thing in the world, but I know the answer to this. The golden unicorn. Not me. I'm no warrior. At least not physically. But ask me about my resolve- go ahead, ask me. You'll never meet someone as determined as me. I'm going to be a star some day. Well-known and loved. Infamous throughout the land- or at least my herd. Hard work and preservation pay off. So yeah, you're question is easy enough when you look at it straightforwardly- but is everything ever as straightforward as it seems?
The Edge. Antheia's voice made their way to Kahlua's ears and answered a question that the painted idiot would be better not to answer. She was no liar and would have quickly and without hesitation claimed Illynx the stronger of the two. Kahlua dipped her head in response to Antheia's greeting but otherwise remained silent for now. Duchanar's rich voice further delayed the need for a response from Kahlua. Regardless, she was glad to see him. She had missed him in this past season. Despite his broodiness, he was fun company for her.

Then this new sir, a unicorn of commanding personality. His explanation of the Basin, which Kahlua knew little of, was interesting to her beyond measure. She listened raptly until his words ceased and then sighed softly. She hardly even knew what she was supposed to add now. We hold finer quality, if you follow. Illynx made Kahlua swat her tail unceremoniously. Underhanded though it was, the mare was insulting Kahlua and her family directly to her face. “She's a hypocrite of course, claiming quality when such rotten words fall from her mouth.” Her words still danced lightly, her voice bright, but there was a funny tone to them. Kahlua eyed Illynx briefly before returning her gaze to the newcomer. Taking a few steps closer to Duchanar, she otherwise remained quiet as the other two of her family had done enough to explain the benefits of the Edge. Besides, Kahlua was doing little to ease the tensions that were already present. Stupidity at it's finest.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Unregistered
They came like flies, her existence like honey to insatiate hymenoptera, her floral essence pervading and magnetizing their interests with her opportunistic vulnerability. An angelic chirrup swathed over the manicured arch of her contriving brow, strumming with ginger fingertips the inky whiskers of barbate ears, impeding on the query she had presented to the vying women. Each syllable was accentuated with fire, an unquestionable resolution that seemed to invite – no, challenge – a naysayer, her brazen spirit out-performing the delicacy of her youth and size. The Edge, she asserted, her tongue as sharp as the serrated tooth of a jungle cat, and for a moment, Flordeperia was dancing voluntarily on the perch of her words. Something made her pause, however; the jovial cantering of her figurative aquiescence doused with the discord of her surprise. Did she say a dragon?

A reptile of prototypical fire and brimstone, an antediluvian beast whose charred throat could extinguish an entire acre with a single sweltry breath. She was enticed, though also warded – a tempest rising in the bowels of her resolve – for as much protection as the ember basilisk catered, she also feared the retribution it could afford should her sedition turn against her allies. Such a fickle temptress she was, her allegience never fully salvaged; her heart an reverberant chasm
of disloyalties. A tender lick of her lips was given, the cogwheels of her calculation orbiting with meticulous mentation. I agree with you my dear, – snap. All thoughts were abandoned on the echoing growl of his voice.

A shudder, the quivering melanisms of her skin refracting in the panicked phosphorescence of her eyes. Run, run, the taciturn of her consciousness breaks, now shrieking for liberation. Her chest is a rampant engine, her heart, soaring. What is that, her mind outcries, what is he? His wings, silken membranes, folded gently at his shoulders; the tousled pincurls of his ornamented head scarlet as leaking lifeblood. A ghost, surely – a demon, perhaps.

Though his speech, his pallid mouth, how it warbled in a melody which deviated from the macabre architecture of his ogre-like countenance. Flordeperia was bewildered, but sated; though ever-so-gently did the sails of her course change, her body tilting toward the gilded-horned amazonian, who had yet to speak. Though it appeared she didn't have too, as suddenly her loin was employed by yet another man, another menace, another source for consternation. She was becoming exhausted, her vigor purloined by the wicked wayfarers whose eager maws were bejeweled with decorated advocating. Overwhelmed, she receded – the threadbare of her tolerance already thin with the happenings only two days before. The murder, the grisly assassination of her now presumably digested chevaliar.

Although presently, she had all but voided their existences, nullified their appearances in a veil of shadow, she still listened. She was still desperate, still in dire requirement of a domicile befitting her prudish necessities. The mountains – only one path in and out – the pinnacle of a safe-haven, of an oasis ripe for her pleasance. there must be a reason as to why you came here, be it out of boredom, loneliness or perhaps you were fed up of your old life – her gaze flickered, annoyance in their glow. You know nothing of my purpose here, she wanted to scream, you know nothing of what I've just endured! Or maybe, you're an outcast.

Perhaps she was. If she thought about it, really, would her old family really accept her now? Now that she had betrayed them. Even if she went back, they were still weak; they were nothing but women, nothing but a group of imbeciles feigning glorification and invincibility. They were fools.

She was pulled from her embittered musings, the mare who had discovered her terminating the silence that had befallen them. Her brows narrowed, clipping the innocence of her eyes into almond-shaped portals of defiance. Finer quality? Flordeperia stepped from the refuge of the entangled branches, her mouth thin with immovability, and her ears pulled flatly against tousled ecru curlicues. “Lets go,” she purred, speaking to Illynx, her head held at a perfectly queenly elevation as she sashayed behind Descaro, affording him a quick swipe of the turquoise ringlets of her tail in a teasing, come-hither fashion. She may have been an outcast but her place was certainly not with riffraff.

exeunt with illynx & descaro? x:

tablebykite [horse©venomxbaby/bg©starscoldnight]

Illynx
It was her turn to overstep everyone else's words, her dainty ears rising with pleasure to catch the words of the sea-marked unicorn mare who was known as Flordeperia. "Let's go," was all she said, but the deep lines of the pleased smile that marked the corporal's face were marks of a grin not born entirely from having merely succeeded. The deeply chestnut unicorn had looked at each of the voices of the Edge in turn, the most intriguing of expressions having crossed her face upon the entrance of Lord Bat-wings Duchanar; it was a promising sign, truly, to see such contempt write it's way across a strangers face as their eyes befell the heinous creatures that dared call themselves a part of any species at all, though whether Flordeperia was racist through her heart as Illynx herself was could not be determined so quickly.

Still, she thought, it looked as if she had just put acid in her mouth.

A nod and genuine grin was given to the newest member of the Aurora Basin and, Illynx hoped that her assumptions on the nature of this one, soon the Plague. She gave a quick glance to Descaro as Flordeperia slipped behind him, her feminine charms ablaze, and didn't favor the Edge recruiters with much more than a swish of a thick and dreamily long tail as her lithe frame twisted towards the direction of home. "Surely, it is a fair hike up the mountain; we shouldn't waste our time hanging about among such company." And, with a final pause to insure her company left all together, the golden mare turned tail upon the Threshold, her lips spitting what amiable advice and chatter she could think of on the way back home.