[OPEN] !! Another You [Welcoming Thread for Ace]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

It had been a long journey back toward the Throat and the sun had still not risen. It's warm tendrils had not carressed her coat and warmed her up. But, unbeknownst to her, she was still a source for illumination in the night during their travels. Near white light radiating off of her haunches from the hawk marking created a guiding light for the stag named Ace as they continued to push forward in their trek toward the South of Helovia and the desert land protected partially by the metal wall.

With a gentle swish of her tail she let out a soft snort and stopped, they were a few hundred feet back, but she could already feel the vibrations of the metal wall vaguely shifting the movement of the vibrations on the outside of their lands. "I'm not sure if you can see it, but up ahead is a metal wall. It will become clearer the closer we get," she explained, lengthening her strides even farther before rocking back on her haunches for a second and then breaking out into a full out gallop. Her muscles rippled under her pelt as her endurance from being in an Arabian build fully kicked in. Was she winded? Just barely. But, it didn't really matter too much considering how they were so close to their border.

Slowing down to a halt, and barely twitching her head back to 'check' and 'see' if the stag was still there she allowed her silken voice to permeate the air once more, "And this, fine sir, is the Throat. Guards will, no doubt, appear momentarily as they are always lurking. And then, they can give you a correct welcoming." Rasta explained, shuffling her weight ever so slightly as her head lifted toward the sky, blind eyes scattering around as if they were to pick something up, uncertainty in her frame as she wondered if they would fall from the skies or walk this time around.

332 words
@[Ace] And I forgot that Pegs could be automatically accepted into the herd, so you are technically a Throat member right now. Still wanted to make the welcoming thread, though. <3
Image Credits

Ace Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ace’s dark legs ached as he trotted through the arid land. The sky was still sunless, only the moon illuminated the sky, much like how Rasta’s white hawk on her side of her hip lit the way forwards for him on the ground. Ace wondered what time of day it was, he’d lost track since being in Helovia, it could be midday or dawn for all he knew. He did miss the sunlight, now he had the time to think about it. He yearned to feel the golden rays touch his hide and warm his body again. Where did the God of the Sun go, and when would he return?

The stallion noticed Rasta, who was a couple of metres in front of him, had stopped so in turned he slowed, and came to a halt beside her. She stayed silent for a few moments, and then spoke. Ace strained his eyes, staring out into night. All he could make out in the distance were the blurred shapes of cacti and grasses that grew sparsely out in the desert. Just as quickly as she had stopped, the white femme was off again, swiftly changing her gait and moving into a canter. He let out a sigh, wishing he could rest his tired legs for longer, but set off after her any way. After a minute or two he could just make it out, a silver wall of metal that he could tell was huge even from far away. A great metal wall standing tall in the night, the moon’s light reflecting off the silver plate.

A few more minutes of galloping, and they had reached it. Ace stood (somewhat breathlessly), looking in awe at the great metal wall looming over him, standing tall in the night with the moon beams reflecting off the silver plate. “It’s certainly impressive,” he said to her “It’s nice to see the herd lands are so well protected here” He flicked his tail nervously as he waited to be accepted officially into the herd.